Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist (40224 Views)

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by kalu61(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

"You haven't told us who is bankrolling your tour"

If I were a professor, and that conference was an exam and I was to mark all the journalists in that room on that day, the journalist that asked that question is the only student that will get an A in my exam. Because he asked the most intelligent question. Investigative journalism is about finding deep truths that are hidden from public view and reporting it; and you find the truth by asking PROBING QUESTIONS.
Reporter: you didn't tell us who is bank rolling your tour?
A man with sense: the person bankrolling me is the one you just asked a question. I'm bankrolling myself. Or do you want to bankroll me. I will be happy if you did....*everyone laughs, cases closed* OR say that: Mr reporter, I'm bankrolling myself. Me too I have a question, for you, who is bankrolling this question you're asking me? *every one giggles, cased closed*
A man without sense how dare you, do you know who I am, I'm a Superman, I'm an Emperor, am a god, you are stupid, very stupid..........and rants bitterly like a loose cannon...... Mtchwwwwwww
I no fit laugh. The last paragraph though. He is idanboski

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ddeola: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
SHAME ON YOU FFK ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

In your small mind, the question was mischievous because you are busy condemning Buhari and his poor govt. while you cannot be accountable for your own actions. Why couldn't you just respond that you are the one funding your own trips? Or if you have supporters or sponsors just use the opportunity to commend them for their support. Instead you behaved irrationally by being mad. You lack true leadership character. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

At least, you have come openly to condemn the way you reacted and beg for forgiveness. That's good. smiley smiley smiley

Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ORBLIGHTS(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
MR.DO.YOU.KNOW.WHO.I.AM? PRIDEFUL SCOUNDREL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by ORBLIGHTS(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
AND SO SHALL YOU KEEP DISAPPOINTING YOURSELF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE CUZ OF ATTACKING MY FATHER'S(PROF. OSINBAJO ) MEEK- PURE CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by K4daniel: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
No No No no apology for now its too late. You must pay for defamation and assault and many of us you've disappointed including the guy's family.LOl.

He still did not realise he guffed. May be some of his P.As and co lawyers had advised him to apologise, after they all realised his mistake. This man refused to accept he's wrong UNTILL few days when water don pass garri.

I bet anyone this will repeat itself again because anger is not something you can keep asking for forgiveness thinking you won't go back, you must deal with it spiritually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by MacDD: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by abbasajao(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
We have heard him. But can he now answer the question to some of us that are still interested??
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by friday2011(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Scammmm

New account. Run from. This scammer

Na so, criminals everywhere...

One thing they have forgotten is that people have wised up...

An average human being any where in the world will not just come out and disclose his or her ways of making money for free to an unknown person
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by shegsrules(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
All for show off. Various videos of you insulting and the love of the word "stupid". This is just the end of your political career if everyone was to be like me because I won't or can't trust you in any leadership position. Mister " short fuse"
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by mrkia(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
But you ll have to answer the question to begin with....
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Aarenaija: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
DelTel:
Apology accepted.

Meanwhile, answer the question. grin

You wicked grin
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Masterkernel1: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
madridguy:
Did you got to your bank and you're unable to withdraw your money?

Does it make him less than a criminal and a drug lord that he's?
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by goldensoul55: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Who now has the small mind
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Ubdavis(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
U can not unring a bell!
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by Lamasta(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
The reporter should be allowed to ask him the question again for the final answer grin
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by EagleSquare1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Well said Mr. Fani-Kayode. It’s a lesson learnt. I guess Mr. Eyo Charles has forgiven and moved on. I hope we all show love and respect to one another.

fergie001:

Source

Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Isn't too late now?... You're not a Good Leader.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by nairamaniac: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's no single accusation in that comment "who is bankrolling you". Where's the accusation in that? There is nothing mischievous about it. Initially according to media reports, FFK said the guy didn't ask a question, it was not a question....yen yen yen. Now, in this media report of apology, FFK is saying the reporter asked a mischievous question. There was nothing mischievous in that question. Imagine someone driving a Ferrari, police stops you for checking, looks inside your car and says, You have full tank in your car, who bought the fuel? How would you answer? A simple, "I bought the fuel" or "do u know who I am, I bought this Ferrari brand new from America, how dare u ask me that, u must be stupid, very stupid, I'm Indaboski, I'm Hercules.... mtchwwwwwww! Do you know ordinary probing questions like, "Oga what's inside your boot" have led to police saving victims or catching ruthless criminals that looked harmless and innocent behind the steering wheel? Do you know how police use to decode criminals from normal citizens, they will ask a simple probing question. 98% of the time, a clean hand will answer normally and they giggle and cased closed; but a criminal will suddenly get over-defensive and start overreacting, causing drama, being confrontational.... then the police will say, Ok, this one might definitely be a suspect, and proper interrogation begins...... There's nothing that can justify what he did. He was wrong. Good thing he claims he realizes his wrong but when you claim you realize your error and you want to make apology for it, you don't say things like the question was mischievous, you simply apologize. Saying the question is mischievous means you are still trying to indirectly justify your reaction.
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by nairamaniac: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's no single accusation in that comment "who is bankrolling you". Where's the accusation in that? There is nothing mischievous about it. Initially according to media reports, FFK said the guy didn't ask a question, it was not a question....yen yen yen. Now, in this media report of apology, FFK is saying the reporter asked a mischievous question. There was nothing mischievous in that question. Imagine someone driving a Ferrari, police stops you for checking, looks inside your car and says, You have full tank in your car, who bought the fuel? How would you answer? A simple, "I bought the fuel" or "do u know who I am, I bought this Ferrari brand new from America, how dare u ask me that, u must be stupid, very stupid, I'm Indaboski, I'm Hercules.... mtchwwwwwww! Do you know ordinary probing questions like, "Oga what's inside your boot" have led to police saving victims or catching ruthless criminals that looked harmless and innocent behind the steering wheel? Do you know how police use to decode criminals from normal citizens, they will ask a simple probing question. 98% of the time, a clean hand will answer normally and they giggle and cased closed; but a criminal will suddenly get over-defensive and start overreacting, causing drama, being confrontational.... then the police will say, Ok, this one might definitely be a suspect, and proper interrogation begins...... There's nothing that can justify what he did. He was wrong. Good thing he claims he realizes his wrong but when you claim you realize your error and you want to make apology for it, you don't say things like the question was mischievous, you simply apologize. Saying the question is mischievous means you are still trying to indirectly justify your reaction.

Don't trivialize femi's case;

What temi said is closer to "you havent told us yet who is bankrolling you"

Not "who is bankrolling you"

We both know that there is a very big difference between both statements.

And yes "you havent told us yet who is bank rolling you" is closer to an accusation than a question.

Or have you never heard of rude-questions??

Yes, femi should have been more calm, but since it worked out the other way against the journalist, tooo bahd.
Of which u heard his colleague criticising him after femi left.

Yes, one can apologise for making a fool of himself.

One can apologise for disgracing those that believe in him.

But he didnt apologise for the action exhibited by the journalist.

Take for instance, you insult me in public and I create a bigger scene out of it and disgrace my family name. I could apologise for my reactions and that doesnt exonerate ur actions towards me in the first place.

Or does it?

Now, this is coming from a none-femi fan.

I think he is arrogant, rude, proud and was deeply rooted into the corruption-practices of Jonathan's administration, which I campaigned and voted against.

This doesn't mean buhari's government has done any better.

But thats by the way.

So ogaaaa, your principles of "as long as one apologises for his reaction doesnt in anyway exonerate the other party".

As long as he didnt apologise for the person's actions against him.
Does it?
Re: ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist by nairamaniac: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Openbusiness:

I just saw the part here u said "initially ffk said it was not a question".

but now he said its a mischievous question.

*a question* and *a mischievous question* are they the same thing.

for instance if there is a school training armed robbers and kidnappers.
and the system that built them operate it fully as a school.

if one comes and says to me, " oga take it easy, that is just a school".

I could reply, "that is not and can never be a school".

if much later I come out to say "that was a school, but a bad school that was training kidnappers, rapists and armed robbers".

would u den accuse me of contradicting myself over why I once said "it wasnt a school "

or accuse me of being a liar?

except u are telling me that *a school* and *a school for armed robbers* are exactly the same thing irrespective of the context I used the words.

prove the above to me, then we can start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / N2.6trn Govt Deposits In 20,000 Bank Accounts To Be Closed This Week / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.