Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? (4988 Views)

An Anti-aging Extremist Who Spends $2 Million A Yr To Look Young / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex / Do Not Consider Dating Or Agree To Marry Most Guys Who Spends Lavishly On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:
Those are the real Men.
No they are simp Men..
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Imiete(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2020
mumu men
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2020
Imiete:
mumu men
lol
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by skinny419(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2020
MMS mugu money spender
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Muna4real(f): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
No they are simp Men..

No. They are the real Men. I pray I meet one of them.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by freeborn02: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
Gentle men

Go and work with your hands and stop looking for free food and money.

For all you know, he may be using your destiny to make more money. The more money he gives you, the more he gets in exchange for your destiny. And when he has finished using you and you have become empty, he will drop you like a completely-sucked and now valueless orange, then go for another victim.

Maybe the instruction for the money rituals is that he should never fvck you if he wants the money ritual to work.

So, in your best interest, stop looking for free money. You will regret for being a greedy thief for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by freeborn02: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2020
MajesticKris:
SIMPS grin

He may not be a simp; he may be using her for money rituals
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by MajesticKris: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
True cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked

freeborn02:

He may not be a simp; he may be using her for money rituals
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by maiquel: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Simpson... �
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
freeborn02:

For all you know, he may be using your destiny to make more money. The more money he gives you, the more he gets in exchange for your destiny. And when he has finished using you and you have become empty, he will drop you like a completely-sucked and now valueless orange, then go for another victim.

Maybe the instruction for the money rituals is that he should never fvck you if he wants the money ritual to work.

So, in your best interest, stop looking for free money. You will regret for being a greedy thief for the rest of your life
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2020
Simp and Apa amu grin grin grin cheesy,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by prophetfire: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:
Those are the real Men.
Muna are U for real. The last time I checked girls treat such men as some bag of shitty. No respect for them at all.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Crownstar01: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
BadRadio:
... huh?

what do we call him?

Does such type of guy exist or have they gone extinct like the white Rhinos or dinosaurs?
Wussy.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Abraham22(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
somebody might hep him do what hes not doing then its monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by TkhGuy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:
Those are the real Men.
Well if those are the real men, so you have been serving your pssy to fake men all your life? Cos I know you put lot of these kind you called real men in friend zone. Abi friend zombie
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Muna4real(f): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
prophetfire:
Muna are U for real. The last time I checked girls treat such men as some bag of shitty. No respect for them at all.

Well, I respect them alot. And yes, I'm for real.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by prophetfire: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:

Well, I respect them alot. And yes, I'm for real.
. You do? Your type is rare. Well you seem to be among the few that are decent. Most girls behave as if decency and decorum are crimes. So men start to propagate the alpha and simp doctrines.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Amazinggirl95: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
freeborn02:

what i meant is am looking for kiddwaya,the one in big brother naija...just that erica dont want to leave him for us the aspirants...i pray their relationship never WORKS!! thats what we call trophy boyfriends not all this Bleep boys littered everywhere..
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:
Those are the real Mumus.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:

No. They are the real Mumus. I pray I chop one of them money one day.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Muna4real(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
lefulefu:

grin grin

You are crazy
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:

grin grin

You are crazy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by freeborn02: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
what i meant is am looking for kiddwaya,the one in big brother naija...just that erica dont want to leave him for us the aspirants...i pray their relationship never WORKS!! thats what we call trophy boyfriends not all this Bleep boys littered everywhere..

And who told you kiddaway will also not fvck you and dump you like the other fvck boys? Don't also forget that several other girls are looking for what you are looking for. So, you find about 100 girls competing with you. At the end, you lose your senses over someone you can never have.

Either way, you are the loser.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Amazinggirl95: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
freeborn02:

And who told you kiddaway will also not fvck you and dump you like the other fvck boys? Don't also forget that several other girls are looking for what you are looking for. So, you find about 100 girls competing with you. At the end, you lose your senses over someone you can never have.

Either way, you are the loser.
Let him come out from the house first...i will surely shoot my shot..am very flirtatious like Nengi and that is what he likes...the winner takes it all
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by freeborn02: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Let him come out from the house first...i will surely shoot my shot..am very flirtatious like Nengi and that is what he likes...the winner takes it all

The same way many other girls flirt with cute guys. Weh done, Madam Open Pussy.
Re: What Do We Call Boyfriends Who Spends Lavishly On Her But Neva Ask 4 The Pussie? by Amazinggirl95: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
freeborn02:

The same way many other girls flirt with cute guys. Weh done, Madam Open Pussy.
This one is not just cute matter,is securing the bag matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keeping Secrets in a Relationship / Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? / Thanks, post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.