Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060941 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Mofella: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
tayoamos:
Alot of people in that category, including me
. @Tayoamos....... you are appreciated. Many thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 5:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Can a sponsor fill Affidavit of Support for his business associate?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2014
sean009: Hello house
I'm an MBA student in dubai
Is it possible for me to apply for a us visit visa from dubai

Yes, it is possible. But clauses do apply.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Emblem:

Thanks for ur reply. I think the fact that my wife is here and i av a good job with a good pay is enough tie. As for my friend, i know him very well.

Other COs could see things differently if you travel alone.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bakandow11: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2014
pls broderly, sme1 promise me a visit visa which would probably b of multiple enteries and up to like 1-2yrs in the state bt now say it will b up to me to huk up with da neccessary pple to get me a wrk permit since i want a permanent u.s stay.
plz is it worth goin for and wat ar my chances.
i really wanna mke U.S a home.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
bakandow11: pls broderly, sme1 promise me a visit visa which would probably b of multiple enteries and up to like 1-2yrs in the state bt now say it will b up to me to huk up with da neccessary pple to get me a wrk permit since i want a permanent u.s stay.
plz is it worth goin for and wat ar my chances.
i really wanna mke U.S a home.
Looks like you should shine your eyes real good!!!!
You are about to loose some money!
The offer is a scam. All USA visa you need to do yourself.
No thief agent, or so called friends or runs!

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bakandow11: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2014
worry359:
Looks like you should shine your eyes real good!!!!
You are about to loose some money!
The offer is a scam. All USA visa you need to do yourself.
No thief agent, or so called friends or runs!
thanks for ur response, so all i need do is to go to the embassy myself and make enquires.
but about the aspect of getting it converted to a permanent stay....
how easy is that please?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2014
bakandow11:
thanks for ur response, so all i need do is to go to the embassy myself and make enquires.
but about the aspect of getting it converted to a permanent stay....
how easy is that please?
Sorry but that will be VERY difficult.
It's either marry a U.S. citizen.
Or have huge amounts of money to invest in USA.
You shouls read back on the sections here to learn more.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emblem(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2014
tzetzefly:

Other COs could see things differently if you travel alone.

.........though my wife has a valid US visa which she got while in the Uk but she can't travel with me right now because she just got a new job and she's not yet entitled for a leave.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Tzetzefly pls help me on this...

My wife do business

Sell clothes, bags, shoes and so on

Just want you to help me on this, if the CO ask on my interview day that how much did my wife earn monthly?
Am confused about this cos she don't normally earn monthly.

Plss what's the likely answer I need to drop for the CO.

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bakandow11: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2014
worry359:
Sorry but that will be VERY difficult.
It's either marry a U.S. citizen.
Or have huge amounts of money to invest in USA.
You shouls read back on the sections here to learn more.
thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
adigunomomama: Tzetzefly pls help me on this...

My wife do business

Just want you to help me on this, if the CO ask on my interview day that how much did my wife earn monthly?

Thanks

Subtract your expenses from your income on a monthly basis then add the monthly figure together to arrive at your earnings in a 12 months period.

Now divide the total by 12 months to determine your average monthly earnings.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emblem:

.........though my wife has a valid US visa which she got while in the Uk but she can't travel with me right now because she just got a new job and she's not yet entitled for a leave.

That's so sad and nothing anyone could do about that. If you have a kid, take 'em along with you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dammy1102(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
any salary from 350k naira will be ok, thats like $2000

adigunomomama: Tzetzefly pls help me on this...

My wife do business

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thesewa: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good Day ,
I am pregnant and want to travel to US for my baby delivery.
I av gotten the hospital I want to use in US and av gotten the doctor’s appointment and their bills sent to me.av also gotten all the neccessary document to take to the embassy but where the problem is,that I applied last month wit my husband and my daughter that we were going for vacation,which we were denied based on not having a strong tie to our country.when we applied then I stated dat am not employed at d moment but now I want to apply alone on the ground that I want to go and av my baby ,but I want to state it that am doing business which is selling of cloth but I don't have a shop.thou is my husband that is sponsoring the trip but I have my own statement which I will be attaching to it to show I av monthly income dat goes into the account.pls I need ur advise urgently before I submit the form. I stated in the previous application that I am housewife but with Master Degree & attending French Class. Should I state that I am doing business from my house without shop and registration with Government.so what should I choose as my primary occupation

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Anewdawn: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls tzetzefly and house, do I still need to get an appointment date since I'm to use drop box for my renewal or do I just go and drop d passports after payments and filling d forms online. Pls I need proper guidance.

Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Anewdawn: Pls tzetzefly and house, do I still need to get an appointment date since I'm to use drop box for my renewal or do I just go and drop d passports after payments and filling d forms online. Pls I need proper guidance.

Thanks.

Go on along and drop your passport. If an appointment is needed, you'll be notified by the Consulate/Embassy as the case may be.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by adigunomomama(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
RIP to the victims...

God Bless America

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Anewdawn: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
@tzetzefly, thanks for ur prompt reply. Stay Blessed.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emblem(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Tzetzefly,

I just noticed a made a mistake on my ds-160 form and my interview is next week. I know its not possible to edit a submitted ds-160 form. Can i fill a new form and will i have to make another payment or reschedule another date for my interview? Thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emblem: Tzetzefly,

I just noticed a made a mistake on my ds-160 form and my interview is next week. I know its not possible to edit a submitted ds-160 form. Can i fill a new form and will i have to make another payment or reschedule another date for my interview? Thanks.

Fill up another DS-160 and for an expedited action on another interview appointment slots, contact a customer care representative on this helpline:

+23414406297
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ivee2210(f): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mofella: @Tzetzefly........ Please do you have a testimony of anyone who has never travelled out before but applied for US B1/B2 visa and was given on a virgin passport. Kindly respond pls

....Of which I am such. (Though I've travelled out as an infant, twas not asked by the CO).
All the best!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kuzeh: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tzetzefly,
I was billed to travel on the 10th of September which I filled in my ds form but after submitting I got a later date for my interview. Am I to fill another form?
Please advise
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
kuzeh: Tzetzefly,
I was billed to travel on the 10th of September which I filled in my ds form but after submitting I got a later date for my interview. Am I to fill another form?
Please advise

Your question is not explicit. Can you please rephrase it again.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kuzeh: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
tzetzefly:

Your question is not explicit. Can you please rephrase it again.
I submitted my ds form and indicated travel date as 10th September but got an appointment date of 22nd September which is past the date I filled in the ds form. .. I now intend travelling on the 2nd October. .. Do I need to fill another form?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pipz(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi @tzetzefly. Very well done for the service UR offering to UR country men here.
I applied for the US tourist visa and my interview is coming up next week. An uncle (a medical director) sent me an invitation letter. I work in a financial institution (2 years) with a pay less than 150k monthly (I have my pay slip and acct statement) I also have offshore mutual funds and local t- bills investments (total of about 900k) and a letter of introduction from my employers. I traveled for the 1st time outside d country early dis year to Ghana by road. I'm also currently running my masters prog in a university in Lagos .

Please wat r d likely questions I may be asked .... Any tip and advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by maddock(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Please I need advice from the gurus in the house. We are a groups of about 18 people recently applied for an entry visa to the US to attend a short program. Only 2 of us were successful and d remaining 16 were denied. The fact is that the remaining 16 in my own opinion are very qualified as as they are responsible family men and women and have very comfortable jobs.The course is supposed to be in September and also in November. The first application was Done in Lagos but the groups intending applying again in Abuja. Do you guys think it would be an issue to apply in Abuja instead of Lagos where we first applied and moreover we intend re-applying in a space of two or three weeks from the date of earlier denial. Would the group be seen as desperate of its just a normal thing. I really do not understand how this US visa thingy works, because the course fees, flight, hotels, feedings etc have been fully paid and the Institute which is a popular business school equally send an IV letter to the embassy stating all these. But yet it was mass denial for the applicants which cuts across bankers, owners of flourishing business, highly placed executives in pharma coy, etc. So please tze-tze what's your opinion?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
kuzeh:
I submitted my ds form and indicated travel date as 10th September but got an appointment date of 22nd September which is past the date I filled in the ds form. .. I now intend travelling on the 2nd October. .. Do I need to fill another form?

Yes, you need to state a date for travel ahead of your appointment to avoid refusal. Fill another DS-160.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
pipz: Hi @tzetzefly. Very well done for the service UR offering to UR country men here.
I applied for the US tourist visa and my interview is coming up next week. An uncle (a medical director) sent me an invitation letter. I work in a financial institution (2 years) with a pay less than 150k monthly (I have my pay slip and acct statement) I also have offshore mutual funds and local t- bills investments (total of about 900k) and a letter of introduction from my employers. I traveled for the 1st time outside d country early dis year to Ghana by road. I'm also currently running my masters prog in a university in Lagos .

Please wat r d likely questions I may be asked .... Any tip and advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

What is your purpose for visit and how well do you know this uncle of yours?
You will need a letter from your Head of Dept, transcripts from your admission office addressed to the US Mission sealed in an envelope with the school stamp across the flap.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
maddock: Please I need advice from the gurus in the house. We are a groups of about 18 people recently applied for an entry visa to the US to attend a short program. Only 2 of us were successful and d remaining 16 were denied. The fact is that the remaining 16 in my own opinion are very qualified as as they are responsible family men and women and have very comfortable jobs.The course is supposed to be in September and also in November. The first application was Done in Lagos but the groups intending applying again in Abuja. Do you guys think it would be an issue to apply in Abuja instead of Lagos where we first applied and moreover we intend re-applying in a space of two or three weeks from the date of earlier denial. Would the group be seen as desperate of its just a normal thing. I really do not understand how this US visa thingy works, because the course fees, flight, hotels, feedings etc have been fully paid and the Institute which is a popular business school equally send an IV letter to the embassy stating all these. But yet it was mass denial for the applicants which cuts across bankers, owners of flourishing business, highly placed executives in pharma coy, etc. So please tze-tze what's your opinion?

Why were the 16 applicants denied and 2 issued with visas?
A transcript of what transpired during your interview will be needed to assess the situation.

NOTE: Anyone can be refused a visa irrespective of your position and stand in the society.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kuzeh: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
tzetzefly:

Yes, you need to state a date for travel ahead of your appointment to avoid refusal. Fill another DS-160.
Thanks so much and does that require a change in appointment date because I already exhausted the number of times I can change
Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by pipz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
tzetzefly:

What is your purpose for visit and how well do you know this uncle of yours?
You will need a letter from your Head of Dept, transcripts from your admission office addressed to the US Mission sealed in an envelope with the school stamp across the flap.

To see his family especially his children, my cousins after a very long time and also get to know the US. There is no transcript yet as 1st semester exams is just going to begin October. Letter from the HOD? Can my acceptance and admission letter suffice. Or do I just reschedule the interview and get these docs in place as my interview is this Wednesday .
Please also advise I can't remember stating a travel date on the online application thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.