Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1059665 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ifax(f): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
bee2bee:
Hello house,
Hello house,

Is it advisable for me to apply for US visa now that am single or just wait till am married by April next year. I have travelled to UK twice on vacation, I work in a financial institution with a monthly salary of about 350k minus allowances. I have a brother in US doing his Phd but I dont intend getting an invitation letter from him. I want to make an hotel reservation.If am to apply now am going to state vaction and shopping for my wedding as reason for travelling. I hear single ladies have a slim chance. Pls help out.

thanks.

Ur job can serve as ur tie. Stick to vacation pls,not shopping for wedding( not good enough in my opinion)
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Luvlydevin(m): 1:48am On Nov 04, 2014
worry359:

If you have finished school then you are NOT a student.
Are you going into any further education?
Be carefull as you are close to giving false information.
no am not going to further my education just for visit
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meine: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2014
raii:
I was recently denied a us visa and I want to make a few changes in my reapplication such as income and relatives in the US. I put my gross income in my previous application, can I put the new income in the new application.
You haven't post the transcript for your interview on the other thread, so that those knowledgeable can advise you. It's not enough to just reapply, it's more important if you reapply with the right information.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meine: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Tanks so much nairaland family. Some even contacted me via PM. I am no longer going to Canada as advised by many. I just booked a tour through seven countries via a company ....DELETED.....as advised by a nairalander. 3500 dollars....refundable minus 150dollars if visa is denied.

@Omedical and @Nobody

Your interview is one of the most hilarious I have seen in recent times. Especially the way you told the VO " freemont , open street party, it's going to be fun in the Sin city " as if he or she is your drinking buddy??. If I was your VO, I would laugh hard till they chase me out grin grin.

As a Big Boy and family man flaunting fat account you shouldn't leave your wife and kid at home and go for vacation alone ,you need to work on that aspect. The VO may think you dont care about or respect your wife and family.You goofed there.

Thirdly, the US embassy doesn't give a heck about your hospitals and documents , people with bigger bank balances have been bounced so you may need to tone down on the name dropping, i got this and that etc. You will be lucky if they bother to check any documents.

Fourthly, you once applied to bible school to become a priest right? So how did that personality change to someone visiting sin city alone, where you have strip clubs and street parties. Your choice of words also doesn't fit the profile of a medical doctor. Even though i am not doubting your profession.Those aspects seems contradictory.

Finally, the US is not desperate for your money to grow their economy, have you heard of the Shale oil boom and unemployment rate staying below 7%?. Also, They've got enough chinese and arabian tourists to last a lifetime so they didn't lose anything with the visa Denial . Wish you luck in future applications but don't go back with the same attitude.

6 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2014
bee2bee:
Hello house,
Hello house,

Is it advisable for me to apply for US visa now that am single or just wait till am married by April next year. I have travelled to UK twice on vacation, I work in a financial institution with a monthly salary of about 350k minus allowances. I have a brother in US doing his Phd but I dont intend getting an invitation letter from him. I want to make an hotel reservation.If am to apply now am going to state vaction and shopping for my wedding as reason for travelling. I hear single ladies have a slim chance. Pls help out.

thanks.

Please do take note of this,

Holiday observances are for specific festivals, celebrations or visit to specific locations.

Vacations are often spent with friends or family.

Your trip should be categorised under holiday without emphasis on any wedding purchases.

Best of luck!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2014
raii:
I was recently denied a us visa and I want to make a few changes in my reapplication such as income and relatives in the US. I put my gross income in my previous application, can I put the new income in the new application. Also, I really do not have relatives as such in US except distant cousins whom I do not relate with in any way. Do I still fill NO in my new application or just put in their details. Thanks

You can't change your income bracket so soon after a refusal. You could be staring a redflag in the face.

Give it time, some couple of months precisely and effect your correction.

The COs are waiting for applications such as this for another refusal.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2014
aagadeogun:
Hello Nairalanders,

I commend the effort of everyone that has contributed positively to this forum. Kindly assist on this:
Im planning to attend a conference in the US come April 2015 ( @ Dallas) . Also, I want to use the opportunity to visit my uncle staying at Atlanta and will stay with him for about 10 days after the conference. Pls, which address should I write as where I will stay in the US. in the DS-160 FORM ? is it my uncle's address in Atlanta or the hotel I will use when Im in Dallas?. Note that my primary objective of visiting the US is for conference. Thank you

Your primary purpose for visit should be recorded on your application, which means, that is, the city likely going to be your primary point of entry.

Any other business in the States, is your private business. Remember not to overstay your visit if successful at your interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by aekmanweb(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hi All,

I like to know A-Z documents required to apply for Visa as a visitor to the U.S. My girl friend would be sending me Invitation, what other documents should I ask her to include. Thanks everyone!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Emblem(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
aekmanweb:
Hi All,

I like to know A-Z documents required to apply for Visa as a visitor to the U.S. My girl friend would be sending me Invitation, what other documents should I ask her to include. Thanks everyone!

This link should help. http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas.html
Re: Usa Visit Visa by senoir: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
I LIVE IN ITAY WITH MY FAMILY OF 4. PLS HOW DO GET VISA FOR US.THANK
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sheuk: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2014
pls house once again, my interview is just around d corner,i made a booking to travel on 30th Nov but now that xmas is here, can i refill anoda form to make my trip during xmas period since am going with my family for vacation instead of going on a normal date and come bak b4 xmas. all info is welcum pls!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by choco2014: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello to all,
Again i want to say thanks to dis forum for helping us in getting USA family visit visa. I m going 2 post interview Questions which VO asked from us. We applied our visa from pakistan.

1:have u ever travelled b4 in the form of group?
2: in which countries u hv travelled b4?
3: what u all do?
4: she asked frm every individual about our job n job description.
5: As our father iz our financer VO asked difrnt question frm him dat wen u joined dis company? Wen ur vacations will end? Etc.
6: VO asked wen u ppl will leave fr USA?
7: VO as u ppl r doing jobs n one of u is student then will it posible 2 take leave?
8: wt ur uncle do in USA?
9: where ur uncle iz living in USA?
10: iz ur uncle citizen of USA?
11: how long he has been in USA?
12:wen he visited pakistan last time?
13: r u all r living in one house in pak?
At da end VO said ok i m going 2 approve ur visa and we will do some administrative process. U will recieve ur passport back after 2 weeks.
But we get back our pasports last week after 8 weeks.
Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by aagadeogun(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
tzetzefly:

Your primary purpose for visit should be recorded on your application, which means, that is, the city likely going to be your primary point of entry.

Any other business in the States, is your private business. Remember not to overstay your visit if successful at your interview.

Thank you for your advise. I really appreciate it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Motol: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hi All,

Pls I seek your candid and urgent advice as my appointment date is around the corner. This is my story:

I graduated from the university early 2008 but due to some issues in my department then,our NYSC exercise was delayed. It was during this long wait that a friend in the states decided 
paying an agent here in Nigeria to help me facilitate a student visa application for a degree programme.So in Dec 2009,I applied but the agent coordinated the whole thing.He told me my chances are high if i apply for a degree programme since my first degree transcripts and other documents were still experiencing departmental issues. I think he requested for some few details then and  he later sent me the confirmation page plus other documents and was not so sure of whatever he filled for my profile online)
Unfortunately, I was denied due to some inconsistencies the VO noticed.I remembered he took a long time questioning me.The few conversation I remembered were:

VO: so how did you learn about the school and programme
Me: blabla(I think I mentioned one study center the agent mentioned to me but I noticed the VO wasn't impressed)
VO:So what have u been doing since  u finished your secondary school in 2003(that was after he asked and I told him I finished 2003)
Me: (the 22years old ignorant me started feeling uneasy) I have been working with my uncle's company
VO:what does your uncle do
Me:I told him
VO:so who is sponsoring you
Me:my uncle
VOsadHe raised his nose up a bit)your uncle or your your....(He din't finish the sentence then I think he later went through my e-20 on his computer)
You filled that your father is your sponsor right,so why are you claiming your uncle now
Me:yes sir, I said so because my uncle decided sponsoring me instead (the agent caused me this, he already filled online and printed out that my father is my sponsor meanwhile I was planning all along  to tender my uncle's statement of account because it was robust. My father wasnt aware of the student visa process but my plan was to get the visa first then tell him knowing he would support me since he knows our set was experiencing issues  with the school then.I knew my father won't say no to footing the whole trip if i end up getting the visa.so when the agent sent me my documents just two days to my appointment and I noticed my father in the sponsor section, I told him and he said I shouldn't worry that I could go ahead with my uncle's statement of account as they rarely check documents. I thought of still stating my father as my sponsor when the VO asked but I changed my mind cos I was scared he might ask to see the statement of acct next.
VO: am sorry maam, you are ineligible at this....(handed me a white paper which summaries have not been able to demonstrate adequate financial arrangements for the purpose I claimed or that my stated purpose isn't convincing kind of)

We were called up for our nysc two months after my visa refusal so I pushed away the us traveling plans. 

Fast forward 2013, I was sent abroad by my current company for a training in the UK which was my first trip outside nigeria.I came back and went back again two months after for Xmas hols. So in march 2014, I decided to give the us visa a shot again(my cousin was getting married in April but it was her mum I filled as my contact in the US cos she was the one inviting me). Unfortunately,I was denied again but I think I was able to pick out some points for my rejection(my responses were very brief and not so explanatory.Think I did this again out of ignorance and heading to an advice that I should talk less). The conversation:

VO: so u work with sososo company
Me: yes
VO: how long have u been there
Me: told her
VO:have you travelled out of nigeria before
Me: yes twice, for a training last year October and a Xmas hols in December(my 6months UK visa expired a month before the us interview)
VO:where did you stay in the UK
Me: I stayed ...during my first trip and stayed...during my second trip
VO: so u are visiting Mrs....
Me: yes,my aunt( I guess I should have furthered explain that I wasn't just visiting her but also attending her daughter's wedding)
VO: what does she do in the us
Me: she is a pastor
VO: when last did you see her
Me: 2011 when she came around
VO: are you single or married(she stared at the engagement ring on my finger)
Me: single(I made the mistake of not going further to state I was engaged and was in fact getting married in some months time. I thought I had to mince my responses)
VO:how many siblings have u got
Me:3
VO:tell me about them briefly
Me: they are currently undergraduates at so so so
She typed shortly and handed me a blue paper which summarises my lack of strong ties.

I renewed my uk visa in july and got 2years. Also,I got married in august. Now this is my concern, I plan spending my annual leave for Christmas hol in the us but hubby can't come along as he just got this new job in September hence he isn't entitled to a leave yet plus he isn't a fan of foreign trips due to his phobia for heights/long flights so I don't really see him travelling out soonest. Since its over 7 months I got denied, I decided reapplying. I am sponsoring myself for the trip cos hubby just spent lots recently(accommodation, home appliances etc).Though i made a hotel reservation, i filled in my male cousin as my contact in the us cos I hope to see him and his kids briefly before going on my tour around plus he said he might in fact accompany me around if he wasn't so busy then.

Please all, what are the likely questions or issues I should expect this time around during my interview o and what do you feel are my chances. I must not be denied this third time o cry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omoluabi1960: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hi all and to all the gurus...I just want to use this medium to appreciate the contribution of everyone includiing those that were denied and those that where granted..my cousin was issued a 2yrs visa recently.based on my advise which i got from nairaland...am sure her testimony will encourage others..

I will post the transcript here asap.. ...very interesting interview and truly incredible..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Motol:
Hi All,
Pls I seek your candid and urgent advice as my appointment date is around the corner. This is my story:
I graduated from the university early 2008 but due to some issues in my department then,our NYSC exercise was delayed. It was during this long wait that a friend in the states decided 
paying an agent here in Nigeria to help me facilitate a student visa application for a degree programme.So in Dec 2009,I applied but the agent coordinated the whole thing.He told me my chances are high if i apply for a degree programme since my first degree transcripts and other documents were still experiencing departmental issues. I think he requested for some few details then and  he later sent me the confirmation page plus other documents and was not so sure of whatever he filled for my profile online)
Unfortunately, I was denied due to some inconsistencies the VO noticed.I remembered he took a long time questioning me.The few conversation I remembered were:
Me: blabla(I think I mentioned one study center the agent mentioned to me but I noticed the VO wasn't impressed)
VO:So what have u been doing since  u finished your secondary school in 2003(that was after he asked and I told him I finished 2003)
Me: (the 22years old ignorant me started feeling uneasy) I have been working with my uncle's company
VOsadHe raised his nose up a bit)your uncle or your your....(He din't finish the sentence then I think he later went through my e-20 on his computer)
You filled that your father is your sponsor right,so why are you claiming your uncle now
Me:yes sir, I said so because my uncle decided sponsoring me instead (the agent caused me this, he already filled online and printed out that my father is my sponsor meanwhile I was planning all along  to tender my uncle's statement of account because it was robust. My father wasnt aware of the student visa process but my plan was to get the visa first then tell him knowing he would support me since he knows our set was experiencing issues  with the school then.I knew my father won't say no to footing the whole trip if i end up getting the visa.so when the agent sent me my documents just two days to my appointment and I noticed my father in the sponsor section, I told him and he said I shouldn't worry that I could go ahead with my uncle's statement of account as they rarely check documents. I thought of still stating my father as my sponsor when the VO asked but I changed my mind cos I was scared he might ask to see the statement of acct next.
VO: am sorry maam, you are ineligible at this....(handed me a white paper which summaries have not been able to demonstrate adequate financial arrangements for the purpose I claimed or that my stated purpose isn't convincing kind of)
We were called up for our nysc two months after my visa refusal so I pushed away the us traveling plans. 
Fast forward 2013, I was sent abroad by my current company for a training in the UK which was my first trip outside nigeria.I came back and went back again two months after for Xmas hols. So in march 2014, I decided to give the us visa a shot again(my cousin was getting married in April but it was her mum I filled as my contact in the US cos she was the one inviting me). Unfortunately,I was denied again but I think I was able to pick out some points for my rejection(my responses were very brief and not so explanatory.Think I did this again out of ignorance and heading to an advice that I should talk less). The conversation:
Me: yes twice, for a training last year October and a Xmas hols in December(my 6months UK visa expired a month before the us interview)
Me: yes,my aunt( I guess I should have furthered explain that I wasn't just visiting her but also attending her daughter's wedding)
Me: single(I made the mistake of not going further to state I was engaged and was in fact getting married in some months time. I thought I had to mince my responses)
She typed shortly and handed me a blue paper which summarises my lack of strong ties.
I renewed my uk visa in july and got 2years. Also,I got married in august. Now this is my concern, I plan spending my annual leave for Christmas hol in the us but hubby can't come along as he just got this new job in September hence he isn't entitled to a leave yet plus he isn't a fan of foreign trips due to his phobia for heights/long flights so I don't really see him travelling out soonest. Since its over 7 months I got denied, I decided reapplying. I am sponsoring myself for the trip cos hubby just spent lots recently(accommodation, home appliances etc).Though i made a hotel reservation, i filled in my male cousin as my contact in the us cos I hope to see him and his kids briefly before going on my tour around plus he said he might in fact accompany me around if he wasn't so busy then.
Please all, what are the likely questions or issues I should expect this time around during my interview o and what do you feel are my chances. I must not be denied this third time o cry
So many Inconsistencies but here is my take
Try to travel to UK with your husband or may be Dubai/South Africa First
Try to apply for that US holiday with your husband (He doesn't have to travel with you)
Try to use that same Aunt as your contact person(you may go anywhere you like once you scale POE)
There are already basis for rejection (i.e travelling for holiday alone) but hey you know baba God works wonders you may just apply and they will give you irrespective

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Motol: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thanks Keni. But have already submitted my application online and also booked my appointment. Do u mean I should go back and edit the ds160. Also,besides his new job,I decided not applying with hubby cos I felt the VO might feel we wanna elope together especially since we just got married and no kids.

To the House,more advice pleaseeee
Re: Usa Visit Visa by brat4222(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello All,
Who can qualify to stand as part sponsor for an MSc in US? I can raise part money on my own but not all of it. I work and married with a kid. can I ask a friend with a good bank account or must it be a direct relative?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
brat4222:
Hello All,
Who can qualify to stand as part sponsor for an MSc in US? I can raise part money on my own but not all of it. I work and married with a kid. can I ask a friend with a good bank account or must it be a direct relative?

Your wife, parents or coy.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by MOJISOLA01: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello house,I need your advice on dis ,can dressing(native attire or official) determine being granted or denied us visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mizcalvina(f): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxes2005:
Hi all,

Each time anyone calls me either from NL or
from referral and I tell them to try the United States
they think its the hardest visa to get in life but this
is not true.

I will like anyone interested in going to usa as a visitor
to state his or her interest here so that i can show you
the way to go about it right here, we will all see the
result of the application here.

I just helped a friend of my pastor to secure his through
searching for pastor's conference for him,

SHALOM
apart from my iv letter what other documents do i need please?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
MOJISOLA01:

Hello house,I need your advice on dis ,can dressing(native attire or official) determine being granted or denied us visa?

What you wear doesn't matter. Try not to go over the top though. No need for suits, ties or caps. Simple and well put together outfit will do.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dailydolar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
My wife friend n d husband stays in d USA she wants to send us invitation for holiday but I can't foot d bill for all of us ticket what do u advice I do go for the visa without d invitation Apart fro jus d invitation what n what do u tink she can do add to authenticate d invitation
Re: Usa Visit Visa by honeyad(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Motol:
Thanks Keni. But have already submitted my application online and also booked my appointment. Do u mean I should go back and edit the ds160. Also,besides his new job,I decided not applying with hubby cos I felt the VO might feel we wanna elope together especially since we just got married and no kids.

To the House,more advice pleaseeee

Been consistent is one important thing that's required for us visa, remember they have all your past data on their system.. You cannot edit a ds160 if you have sumbitted it earlier, you can go ahead and fill another and update the ds160 number on your appointment page.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi all,
Please I need your candid advice. I applied for us visa in 2008 for a conference programme. Unfortunately, I was denied visa. That is not my problem; fellow intelligent nairalanders. The issue is someone actually assisted me to file the application here in nigeria. Most of my details were not real up to the date of my birth on the passport. Today,as am typing these lines; am with a new valid passport obtained last year with my correct info. And av travelled to few countries with it. Now, I intend to apply for us visa, how can I go about it considering my initial deceitful application procedure. May God bless u as u offer me brilliant advices. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by worry359(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
yemyem2:
Hi all,
Please I need your candid advice. I applied for us visa in 2008 for a conference programme. Unfortunately, I was denied visa. That is not my problem; fellow intelligent nairalanders. The issue is someone actually assisted me to file the application here in nigeria. Most of my details were not real up to the date of my birth on the passport. Today,as am typing these lines; am with a new valid passport obtained last year with my correct info. And av travelled to few countries with it. Now, I intend to apply for us visa, how can I go about it considering my initial deceitful application procedure. May God bless u as u offer me brilliant advices. Thanks in anticipation.
I would suggest that your best (only) way is to write to them with your application stating Exactly what happened.
Then hope for a successfull result.
Make sure that everything else is perfect with your application, including very strong ties to return home.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
worry359:

I would suggest that your best (only) way is to write to them with your application stating Exactly what happened.
Then hope for a successfull result.
Make sure that everything else is perfect with your application, including very strong ties to return home.
Thanks and God bless you...bro. But how can I do the writing? Can you give me more insight please. Once again; thanks for taking your time for this wonderful response. God bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by mizcalvina(f): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Apart from my iv letter what other document do i need please?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2014
VisaOfficer:
The following is a message from my non-immigrant visa colleagues. It applies only to non-immigrant visa applicants.

Hello Nairalanders,

The U.S. Mission to Nigeria is pleased to announce that on November 8 its document collection and distribution partnership with DHL is expanding to include a new location in Port Harcourt. Just as with our DHL partner locations in Lagos and Abuja, non-immigrant visa applicants can now have their approved passports and visas forwarded to a DHL collection center in Port Harcourt. Non-immigrant applicants who interview in Lagos or Abuja will see the option of picking up their passport in Port Harcourt when applying online.

Similarly, applicants will be able to submit their passports to the DHL collection center in Port Harcourt as part of the U.S. Mission to Nigeria’s drop box renewal program, just as is currently done with collection centers in Lagos and Abuja. Information on the drop box renewal program is available at http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_dropbox.html.

Processing times for tasks taking place via the collection center in Port Harcourt are expected to take one additional day than when a collection center in Abuja or Lagos is used, as the passports must be transported to and from Port Harcourt. For example, while a passport approved for visa issuance by U.S. Consulate General Lagos is generally ready for pick up in three days’ time from a Lagos collection center, it will be ready in four days’ time from the Port Harcourt center. Please plan accordingly.

The address for the DHL collection center in Port Harcourt is:

GSS Document Collection Center
DHL House, No. 82 Trans Amadi, Ellah Estate
Near Bewac Junction, Port Harcourt

Also, the U.S. Mission to Nigeria would like to remind everyone that when an applicant makes a non-immigrant visa interview appointment via www.ustraveldocs.com/ng they must include the correct confirmation number for their DS-160 electronic application form as part of the required information. Full instructions on how to make an appointment for a non-immigrant visa are available at http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_appointment_instructions.html. Moreover, applicants must include their surname, given name and passport number exactly as they appear in their passport.

In the past some applicants have failed to do this, and instead brought passports or DS-160 confirmation printouts to their interviews which did not match the information provided when the appointment was made. As of December 1, 2014, this will no longer be possible. Applicants who present either passports or DS-160 confirmation printouts that do not match the information provided when the appointment was made will not be allowed to attend an interview. We anticipate this change will make application processing faster and more efficient.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tee12345(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2014
Forget visiting the USA......MISREPRESENTATION is staring at you and you don't even know it. You need to build your travel history by visiting more countries then, after a long time, apply for a US visa but at that time - SAY THE TRUTH ONLY. The truth will set you free! I repeat, don't assume, suggest, explain or elucidate anything or situation.....Just say the truth about who you are at that time. Leave the rest to God.

Motol:
Hi All,

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.