Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Question To The Edo People In This Forum - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question To The Edo People In This Forum (3389 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / A 5 Year Old Innocent Question To His MUM / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2011
Oh you people have to read better.

I didnt say Nigerians are primitive! I saie that I understand now why people always say that because of the primitive reaction of some users here in this forum. There is a big difference so read well.

And no I am not ten years older than my husband. He is the one who is older.

And I dont say that the men are lazy. My husband is not lazy. I talk about the sharing in Nigeria - you know man work - woman work etc. Once an older lady , she lived some years in Benin City, she told me that the women there are saving their own money and build their own house and the men never know about it, just for safety. They never now what will happen.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2011
Leilana:

Oh you people have to read better.

I didnt say Nigerians are primitive! I saie that I understand now why people always say that because of the primitive reaction of some users here in this forum. There is a big difference so read well.

And no I am not ten years older than my husband. He is the one who is older.

And I dont say that the men are lazy. My husband is not lazy. I talk about the sharing in Nigeria - you know man work - woman work etc. Once an older lady , she lived some years in Benin City, she told me that the women there are saving their own money and build their own house and the men never know about it, just for safety. They never now what will happen.

Oh . . . okay!

So the only problem you have is from the fact that your husband won't let you spend all your money on designer bags while he bears the whole financial responsibility of the family abi?

Mccccccccccccchew!
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by dave2(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2011
I think this poster is confused really
Please, tell us in clear terms what advice or information u want from us
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2011
dave2:

I think this poster is confused really
Please, tell us in clear terms what advice or information u want from us

I think she wants us to give her hints on how to turn her husband into a slave! undecided
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2011
Ujujoan:

Oh . . . okay!

So the only problem you have is from the fact that your husband won't let you spend all your money on designer bags while he bears the whole financial responsibility of the family abi?

Mccccccccccccchew!

Now you know why CC and myself responded in a harsh way grin

I have said this before and I am going to say it again. If you know you don't wanna share financial responsibilities because you feel in your culture a man has to bear the whole responsibilities, please please and please look for a wealthy man, look for an iranian or one of the extremely wealthy men in dubai . Don't marry a man that is trying so hard to be stable financially and expect him to carry the whole burden. Go for an already made man .
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by dave2(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2011
jennykadry:

Now you know why CC and myself responded in a harsh way grin

I have said this before and I am going to say it again. If you know you don't wanna share financial responsibilities because you feel in your culture a man has to bear the whole responsibilities, please please and please look for a wealthy man, look for an iranian or one of the extremely wealthy men in dubai . Don't marry a man that is trying so hard to be stable financially and expect him to carry the whole burden. Go for an already made man .

GBAM embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2011
I dont need a slave and I dont need a man who pays everything for me.
My husband earns more than me, but when there is a financial problem, he is not ready to pay for it. Its me who allways have to pay the bills when they are increasing. I have to make so much trouble with him before he help me out. I am so tired of this. He like to spend his money for technical things but when the children need something , oh, I have to please him to help me out because my money from my little job isnt enough.

I am still studying, so I cant work a full job. I just tired of this stress. And african friends allways tell me that in Africa its the women who do all the work, so I have to live with it.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2011
Leilana:

I dont need a slave and I dont need a man who pays everything for me.
My husband earns more than me, but when there is a financial problem, he is not ready to pay for it. Its me who allways have to pay the bills when they are increasing. I have to make so much trouble with him before he help me out. I am so tired of this. He like to spend his money for technical things but when the children need something , oh, I have to please him to help me out because my money from my little job isnt enough.

I am still studying, so I cant work a full job. I just tired of this stress. And african friends  allways tell me that in Africa its the women who do all the work, so I have to live with it.

It is the reason why people(no insult intended) called your hubby a loser and a selfish being and also told you not to judge other people.

What those african friends of yours told you are all lies. I am a Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian and the money I make from my career belongs to me BUT it doesn't stop me from buying one or two things in the house. School fees , school uniforms e.t.c gets paid by my hubby.

I got married when I was still in school and my man stopped me from working to enable me concentrate better in my studies , so yes I was paying for nothing in the house and he wasn't even and still  isn't looking up to me for anything.

You married a selfish man because I can relate to a man not giving his wife money or paying for house hold stuffs but for a man to find it difficult bringing out money to take care of his kids?  undecided  That's the height of it all
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2011
I live in a country where the children get money from the state.
This is always his excuse. He dont understand that this money isnt enough.
He thinks when he pays the bills for the house and the water etc its enough. undecided
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2011
The state giving the kids money have nothing to do with this.

Even if kids are on scholarship or get some financial benefits from the government it still does not stop a man from doing his job and taking good care of them, buying them clothes/toys and games to make them happy. Why not open up a trust fund for them and let it accumulate there.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by naijafrend: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2011
@jennykadri

Watch your tongue woman!
Unlike you, I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF A PROXY ID TO SPEAK MY MIND OUT. Just because two people type from the same computer doesn’t mean they have to be one and the same! Use your head once in a while for thinking before blurting out what comes to your mind. It could do wonders!

Personally I have nothing to do with Edo men or Arab women and inter-racial marriages and hence I do not wish to get more involved in all of this drama and name calling. Leave me alone and utilize your sniffing capabilities to uncover the OP as suddenly her English and many other things have improved.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2011
naijafrend:

@jennykadri

Watch your tongue woman!
Unlike you, I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF A PROXY ID TO SPEAK MY MIND OUT. Just because two people type from the same computer doesn’t mean they have to be one and the same! Use your head once in a while for thinking before blurting out what comes to your mind. It could do wonders!

Personally I have nothing to do with Edo men or Arab women and inter-racial marriages and hence I do not wish to get more involved in all of this drama and name calling. Leave me alone and utilize your sniffing capabilities to uncover the OP as suddenly her English and many other things have improved.

Hello "racist" cool
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by dayokanu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Reason why its not good to marry a woman who is a financial liability
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2011
is leilana the leila of old with the abusive ibo husband who wanted some backdoor action , among other things

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110064.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142032.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-63503.96.html

just a little. . .
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Outstrip(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
oyb:

is leilana the leila of old with the abusive ibo husband who wanted some backdoor action , among other things

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110064.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142032.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-63503.96.html

just a little. . .
Actually it crossed my mind that it might be that Leila. If Leila really hates her husband so much I don't know why she is still married to him. Please free the man. No be by force
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by chic2pimp(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]Reason why its not good to marry a woman who is a financial liability[/size]

Preach It
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2011
I am not Leila and I am not an arab woman tongue

Thanks chaircover I like what you wrote. Its true.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by grpCaptain(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
Leilana,

Are you Iranian? Are you a muslim? Is your husband a muslim? What attracted you to your husband in the first place?

If you answer these questions, then I would be glad to give you some advice.
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Busybody2(f): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hmmm, Irish Leilah don come with her merry bandwagon of friends and friend of as friend story cool Well at least her longsuffering Sister in law can get some breathing room for a while grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Question To The Edo People In This Forum by Leilana(f): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
"Are you Iranian? Are you a muslim? Is your husband a muslim? What attracted you to your husband in the first place?

If you answer these questions, then I would be glad to give you some advice"

I am not an Iranian. I am not a muslim. My husband is not a muslim.

Nothing attracted me to him in the first place. He was nice but he is not a good looking man. He wasnt interesting for me. The love came when I spoke with him for some hours because we was waiting for the same bus in the middle of the night.

So may be I can say that his kind of person and the way how he talks and what he said attracted me to him in the second place wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent / Interesting Facts About Firstborn Children / Going Green, Would You Carpool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.