Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? (13914 Views)

African Culture Is Dying! / How Prominent Is African History/cultures In Primary(and Up) Schools / Western Culture Vs African Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Lmfao^ Another reply in which he failed to read the thread thoroughly...And i post evidence of pleep clearing "blaming the west"

And the poor kid tries to double talk out of the mud he drowned himself in

He specifically blamed western culture.."as did you"

It was in the opening post that i already quoted...

Lol you being the stubborn man you are... saw the obvious evidence i posted...yet instead of admitting your wrong again

You decide to type a off topic rebuttal which was filled with complete randomness

As i said many times...what are these negatives that the western culture has added to Nigeria that was not already there...

...(Watch the poor kid duck the question again)....Lmfao
grin

6 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hey Royal, I'm done with topic for now. If you feel I got "slayed" in this "debate", fine. Later.

5 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
I actually thought you were done 3 pages ago...LmL I guess being a stubborn fool is a traditional culture that was some how preserved despite the cruel wicked evils of western influence?....

cheesy

Hey Royal, I'm done

I know... wink

8 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pleep is just so short and pathetic with his alt account Likes Lmfao

Kid get a Life Lmfao....

Alt account Liking comments won't save nigeria from a dying economy, health crisis...and Muslim Arabic Rule brother...

You should really come into the real World...LmL
grin

8 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2012

Viewing this topic: Tolaaaaannni(f), Blyss, Royal-VII and 4 guest(s)

^thas how you do it blyss...Slayed the Ignorant African Fool properly...

Dude straight turned his computer off....

The nerve of this guy typing a comment...then claiming he did not say it..after i already quoted him typing it..

Lmfao...Man i swear it's genetic defect.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]PHYSICS POWER[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]THE AKATA IS LIKkING HIMSELF[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]NO NAIJA WILL LIKE HIS CRAZED COMMENTS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=40pt]HIS PEOPLE ARE LIKING HIM[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^ZEROOOOO TO SIX LIKES IN SECONDSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BLYSS & ROYAL AKATA LIKING THEMSELVES FROM MANY ACCOUNTS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^PHYSICS WO0000N THE FIGHT JARE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by pleep(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal is so insecure about people not liking his comments. I agree with you butterfly, he alt liked all of those. hes got like 7 different accounts.

This guy even put 7 likes on the photo of the beheaded African child!

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: Royal is so insecure about people not liking his comments. I agree with you butterfly, he alt liked all of those. hes got like 7 different accounts.

This guy even put 7 likes on the photo of the beheaded African child!

^^^^^^^^^^^^I MAY BE ANNOYING TO SO000000ME BUT I SAW HOW HIS [size=15pt]LIKKKKKES TURN FROM ZERO TO SIX[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2012
Yo pleep you are straight weirdo fam....

You Talking to yourself on alt accounts...And Liking your own comments...In an Empty Room

how can i be doing all these things at once if im clowning you in the romance section at the same time...

http://www.nairaland.com/~royal~/posts

^---Look at the time stamps...i have been making post on my Royal name since i left this thread..

Get over it..Your a weird short loser who gets slayed in debates. Now stop jocking my name...Lmfao

Lmfaooooooooo@weird insecure little short 4 eyed man with a short wee wee and a square head

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:
Yo pleep you are straight weirdo fam....

You Talking to yourself on alt accounts...And Liking your own comments...In an Empty Room

how can i be doing all these things at once if im clowning you in the romance section at the same time...

http://www.nairaland.com/~royal~/posts

^---Look at the time stamps...i have been making post on my Royal name since i left this thread..

Get over it..Your a weird short loser who gets slayed in debates. Now stop jocking my name...Lmfao

Lmfaooooooooo@weird insecure little short 4 eyed man with a short wee wee and a square head

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HE IS NOT TALKING TO HIMSELF^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^STOOOPPP MAKING EXCUSSESS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Exactly Now go Kick Rocks you little weirdo (you an your troll alternate account)....

And come back to the romance section so i can continue roasting you lmfao grin

TrIvia Question..why do short men with rectangular heads and glasses enter threads with multiple accounts?

Is the Extra Account present in the room making up for another area that may be lacking? grin

{{{Mwauaahhzz}}}}
Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=30pt]PHYSICS WON[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:
Exactly Now go Kick Rocks you little weirdo (you an your troll alternate account)....

And come back to the romance section so i can continue roasting you lmfao grin

TrIvia Question..why do short men with rectangular heads and glasses enter threads with multiple accounts?

Is the Extra Account present in the room making up for another area that may be lacking? grin

{{{Mwauaahhzz}}}}

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]PHYSICS WON[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: Hey Royal, I'm done

..^Lmfao Thas All i seen....Lmfao Pleep why are you sitting in this empty room with your troll account staring at a dead thread fam? lmfao

Lmfao@you mad because even your own people don't cosign the absurd garbage you spit

Blamimg Western Culture on Vulgar Language...yeah africans didn't curse before the Invention of Mtv Lmfaoooooo grin grin grin

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

..^Lmfao Thas All i seen....Lmfao Pleep why are you sitting in this empty room with your troll account staring at a dead thread fam? lmfao

Lmfao@you mad because even your own people don't cosign the absurd garbage you spit

Blamimg Western Culture on Vulgar Language...yeah africans didn't curse before the Invention of Mtv Lmfaoooooo grin grin grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]PHYSICS WON STO000000P LIKING YO00000URSELF[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]AKATAAA LOSTTTT SO HE ISSS LIKIIINNG HIMMSELF[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by pleep(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal do you know that you r the biggest joke on this site? You go around typing in your riduculous pink and blue type, trying to beefs with ppl dont dont even give a fuck who you are. To be honest most of us cant care less who wins a forum roast its the gotdamn internet man, it doesnt matter! You care so much about these things. Get a life.

You can attack me all you want i do not care, i don't know you & you don't know me. To me you don't exist past weird pink type that follows me to every thread i create and ruins them.

So 'roast' away man, everyone here who is actually intelligent is laughing at you.

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: pleep(m), Ybutterfly and 3 guest(s)

^Look at this shid....Yeah we know who really likin they own shid

Why all ya threads always have this same troll account in them?

https://www.nairaland.com/994844/mixed-people-should-not-considered/1

^Same alt troll account...lmfao yo fam you a little weirdo...lifeless mouthafouka.

Who runs around cosigning themself like this in multiple threads besides you?

Pleep goes entire weeks without getting a single "like" then suddenly when Ybutterfly and him are in the same room you see a million likes

Lmfaooooo how come the entire rest of your post history has not one Like..except these 2 threads?...

Smh what a loser...

It gotta be a short man complex.
Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]PHYSICS WON[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:
Viewing this topic: pleep(m), Ybutterfly and 3 guest(s)

^Look at this shid....Yeah we know who really likin they own shid

Why all ya threads always have this same troll account in them?

https://www.nairaland.com/994844/mixed-people-should-not-considered/1

^Same alt troll account...lmfao yo fam you a little weirdo...lifeless mouthafouka.

Who runs around cosigning themself like this in multiple threads besides you?

Pleep goes entire weeks without getting a single "like" then suddenly when Ybutterfly and him are in the same room you see a million likes

Lmfaooooo how come the entire rest of your post history has not one Like..except these 2 threads?...

Smh what a loser...

It gotta be a short man complex.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]LOSSSSEERRRRR[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FROM ZEEEERO TO SIX LIKEEEEEEEEEEEES^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2012
So pleep, in other words you mad because i was laughing at Mrs Chima Roasting you in the romance section? Lml

I believe the guy with the worst display pic in history who gets his face clowned EVERY SINGLE DAY

by all the women on nairaland is the biggest joke on the forum....

Personally i rather be the pretty guy typing in the "blue and purple font"...Lmfao@his colorism and prejudice views extending to Font Color discrimination...

Pleep Nairaland takes turns roasting you...

Your short...

Your Ugly...

Your dim witted...

Every Female has roasted you...

And you run away and cry...

Remove you pic(where ya pic at? LmL)...

Then type up these Longggg Rants Crying like anyone cares....

Who cares why you don't like me?...

why should i give a damn about some Ugly 4 eyes short kid with glasses who lives somewhere in africa..To me your just another Loser... sad

You literally just got roasted out of the romance section 12 minutes ago..just to come to the culture section to cry...lmfao

Awwww.... All your messages remind me of this face....

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=50pt]PHYSICS WO0000N[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by pleep(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2012
lol....ok, royal i'm glad you got that off your chest wink

Now anyone got anything else to say on the topic, it was about African culture remember?

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]PHYSICS WOOON[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by pleep(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2012
^Watching physics debate royal was like watching an adult lecturing a child.

[size=5pt]That is still throwing a tantrum.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/6599/why-british-girls-love-date/5

^Pleep and his ALt ybutterfly have even invaded this thread to alt like their own comments

What a Loser Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

Dude doin it in the romance section!!..caught red handed...lmfao

Physics drowned ...The kid got slayed...Get over it, he even quit ..lmfao (you and your alt account grin )

Dude caught red handed...lmfao

1 Like

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

https://www.nairaland.com/6599/why-british-girls-love-date/5

^Pleep and his ALt ybutterfly have even invaded this thread to alt like their own comments

What a Loser Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

Dude doin it in the romance section!!..caught red handed...lmfao

Physics drowned ...The kid got slayed...Get over it, he even quit ..lmfao (you and your alt account grin )

Dude caught red handed...lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwEJJhsMOM

2 Likes

Re: Is African Culture Becoming Ghetto Culture? by Ybutterfly: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]PHYSICS WON[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

About The Edo's/benin's. . . "oba Gha To Kpe Re" / What Is The Yoruba Word For "Oak Tree" / Yorubas From Ijebu Are Descendents of North Sudan's Nubians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.