Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (10114 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Northern Cameroon, Kills 90 Civilians / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2011
Gaddafi time up for u now and all your fellow dictators
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by assme: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2011
Lawd! Gawd! $5000 per citizen? Please can he just leave libya and come contest in Naija in April. for five thousands dolls, he can spend the rest of his life there. he ain't gat much time though.  grin
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by xtremeidea(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2011
angry  angry angry

[size=20pt]Ghaddafi is an Animal n doesnt deserve to see another day[/size]
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Blazing99: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2011
Libya is certainly not Egypt, Gadaffi is certainly not Mubarak. Thig guy Ghadaffi has done alot and has gone away with it. I advice Libyans not to protest, else they die unnecessarily. I advice opposition think up better approaches that would not incite violence.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by rasputinn(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^
I'm sure some nairalanders like blazing99 and pleep are some of the mercenaries in Libya that have abandoned Ghaddafi to his fate

What else in the world would make anybody admire or speak out in favour of an insane murderer such as Ghaddafi
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Bawss1(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^ You can say that again. Ghaddafi apologists.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by spikedcylinder: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2011
dameon1:

Ghaddafi has not been that bad really, You don't see a lot of Libyans migrating outside their country,

I believe they have exit visas that are nearly impossible for its citizens to obtain.

Meanwhile, are calls not going to Tripoli? I have a friend who lives there and it's been impossible to reach him. sad
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by aieromon(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2011
I hope Nigerians are watching.Finally,a revolution after donkey years of oppression.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by wizkalif: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2011
So much for a United State of Africa being pushed by this tyrant.
Killing the same people you swore to protect.
Your time is near Ghaddafi.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by GoldCircle: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2011
now this is really getting ugly. . .how far can a man go to perpetuate himself & cohorts in power?
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by GoldCircle: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2011
now this is really getting ugly. . .how far can a man go to perpetuate himself & cohorts in power?
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Superbrain(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2011
Who says it can't happen in Nigeria? The only language those power drunk politicians understand is violence.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by gcsay(f): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2011
Ghaddafi the more reason why his people wants him to step down is because his been in power for so long but not because his not a good president, i can honestly say that his made a great change in libya than the past presidents and people should be grateful and at least recognize what he has done, and just calmly tell him to step down

the only thing am not in support of is the actions his using against his people causing a bloody massacre that is very inhumane, angry

one thing people should learn is b4 we discriminate our past presidents we should at least recognize the good things that they have done for our country, undecided
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by hbrednic: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2011
the clock is already ticking,
the count down continues
their will be no hiding place for the mad dog and his irreponsible son.
GHADDAFI UR TIME IS UP
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Ajike: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2011
@g csay & Co, so it is his love for his country men and the good things he had done for them that makes him now to be killing them as if they're his chicken which he has fed for the past yrs and ready to slaughter and eat? well ti ibi ti ire la da ile aiye, he has done good for them, it is bad time now
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by REMMEI(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2011
BASTARD PIKIN. .

THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GO TA HELL GHADDAFOOL!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by REMMEI(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2011
BASTARD PIKIN. .

THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU GO TA HELL GHADDAFOOL!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by rasputinn(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2011
spikedcylinder:

I believe they have exit visas that are nearly impossible for its citizens to obtain.

Meanwhile, are calls not going to Tripoli? I have a friend who lives there and it's been impossible to reach him. sad

Nope,all land and mobile lines have been cut by Ghaddafi

Google is arranging a process by which anyone that has access to a phone (I dunno which one now) just has to call some dedicated numbers,leave their messages and google will automatically turn it into a tweet

If I get 4da info on that,I'll share here
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by bisiaet: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2011
I think his time is up. This man called Ghadaffi need to go by every means possible. I have never be his fan and would never be his fan for any reason. He pretend to be a real African LEADER whereas is all a lie and power hungry thought. He has stayed more than enough and he has to go now and all the rest dictatorship in African soil will go down the same path as well very very soon.

I pray they suceeded in pushing him out and I also pray the next leader to face such is the Equitorial Guinea president whose news and actrocity broke out in about two weeks ago in one of the foreign newspaper that he is known to be skinning his opponet alive and eat their private parts this barbaric carnivorous animal has be hanging on power for a very long time and not ready to go, all I know every troubler of isreal of Africa will go out of power in shame very soon.

Ghadaffi go time up!!!!!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by DoubleN(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2011
This mad man should be tried for Genocide!!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by bidemi12(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2011
pleep:

like i said earlier, if there is something i do not know about Ghadaffi enlighten me. what has he done in that past that is so bad?

with the bolded statement then you have no cause to complain about pdp. might as well liken ghadafi to pdp. when a leader decides to preside over it's populace for decades and convert rulership to a family business then you have to start asking questions. no matter the guise of so called friendly societal bribery/policies, people will wake up one day from their slumber and revolt.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by calddon(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2011
ghaddafi is a MAD MAN! period.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by SamMilla1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
He had enough time to think about what he would do if the revolution hits Libya.
Ghaddafi is actually better than all other Arabic president and i see no reason why they should revolt like Tunisians and Egyptians. I dont really support using weapons against them but they had it coming.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by member67023: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
WHO CARES? WETIN CONCERN BOB MARLEY WITH COMB?
I DONT GIVE A poo WHAT HAPPENS IN LIBYA.

THEY HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AND SMILING FOR 40 DONKEY YEARS.
THEIR PROTEST IS LONG OVERDUE. THEY JUST WOKE UP?

TUNISIA WAITED 20+ YEARS. llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

EGYPT WAITED 30+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Congrats. Program Uninstalled. Virus deleted

LIBYA WAITED 40+ YEARS llllllllllllllllllllllll Malicious Virus detected. Please wait. Program Uninstalling.,, ,.,.,

I WONDER WHO IS NEXT?
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by amurx(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2011
africans!!!!!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2011
rasputinn:

Nope,all land and mobile lines have been cut by Ghaddafi

Google is arranging a process by which anyone that has access to a phone (I dunno which one now) just has to call some dedicated numbers,leave their messages and google will automatically turn it into a tweet

If I get 4da info on that,I'll share here

Oh my goodness. Now, I'm really worried. sad sad sad
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Sam Milla:

He had enough time to think about what he would do if the revolution hits Libya.
[size=13pt]Ghaddafi is actually better than all other Arabic president and i see no reason why they should revolt like Tunisians and Egyptians. I dont really support using weapons against them but they had it coming.[/size]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by 49cents(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2011
The best thing any leader can give his people is creating institutions that facilitate human development, empowerment and realization; and all these are possible were sound democratic strictures are in place to ensure that the citizens' are placed first. This is where i fault Jonathan's running for presidency. He would have done much more if he refused to run and focus on giving Nigeria for the first time in her history democratically elected leaders and representatives at all levels but the power virus paralyzed under months.

No matter how noble Ghadaffi's intentions were power corrupts, (just like the Story of the Lord of the Rings) that's why he is now a monster to does he initially wanted to liberate!

Its time African youths began to mobilse themselves not for a "shallow and not well defined" mob action that challenges undemocratic processes and institutions as it has far become a dark dungeon but one that seek to create a better future they want for themselves, that should be at the heart of any association for cjange
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by paulvitti: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
There are lots to be learnt from these trend in Middle East.
Power belongs to the People.
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by youngmonie: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
lool!!!would you blame him, blame the bloody westtern countris that supply him with ARMS and AMMUITIONS!!, was just watching sky news and an activist came on the say that the WEST have been trainning Gaddafis army, police and other security forces, they supply nearly all their military appratus and do business with him.!
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^So by your rationale, the day your neighbor decides to stab you with his knife (made in china), your neighbor should not be held responsible, the Chinese who made the knife should?? A wreckless driver jams someone you know on the highway with a bus(made in China or even a Western Nation), the Driver is not to blame at all and therefore should not be held accountable. The car manufacturers should instead

undecided undecided
Re: Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya by KKMMG(f): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
Ghaddafi didn't know that Country like Nigeria is a very special one. He suggested the breaking apart not quite long but he has forgotten that Nigeria is not like Libya. I don't think any Nigerian would allow a President to rule for about 4 decades. Even if you make water to run from taps in every nooks and cranny or provide 24 hours power supply or make school fees of all schools to be free, Nigerians may not even consider you for 2 decades let alone 4. God shall help our people in Libya. African colonizing them selves must stop. Even when We were colonized by white things could have been better, who knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama’s “Four More Years” Breaks Twitter Records / White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions / US Secession Petitions Filed For 50 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.