Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (86872 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Timmzycul11: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na mind your business make naija dey as e dey now o. Please tell your guy

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by primestreams: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Omo
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by TLION(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Well hear what she has to
Say first. But you have to still tell
Your friend. But first hear what she has to say. We all don run shit one way or the other. But please, before you go take action. Be careful bro, when una Dey discuss. Make sure if you and her.. are ever going to meet make e be public place... or better still do records all una conversation, make no be say na you go come run you shit.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by humilitypays(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
A man don't need to be religious towards women issues and relationship stuffs.

Fvck your girlfriends, romance her, flog her well well for bed, turn her left, right center, if u think ladies don't like it that hot, then u are daydreaming.

Sexually rugged guys always win in the race of life.

Being upright as a man should be in areas of being honest in your dealings with people, not stealing or cheating others, keeping to your words, not worshipping idle, helping people in need, being empathetic, caring for others, but you see women matter, comot your religious garment and fvck them like a IndecentStar, that's what ladies of today love, forget what they say they love.

But if u think u will be any woman's hero by forming mr holy holy who doesn't like to fvck, hahahahahaha, I sorry for you as a man for this life cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by richie240: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.
Simple!
If its ur own blood brother, what would u do?
Good, so do d same tin.

Note:
Just know dt as u r 'planning' whether to tell ur friend, she's also planning to do whatever, as in whatever it will take to keep d matter swept under d carpet, so u ursef are not safe if u dillydally. Her (level of) desperation will go a long way in determining her far she will go.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
GOD wants to use you to deliver that your friend from future harm,please don't fail GOD.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Goddyj(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
"Pray more" lol grin grin maybe the prayers will make the penís if the guy B to disappear so that the guy A will marry his woman in peace. Guy you're wicked if you keep this stuff to yourself.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Ezennwa(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
hmm!

I have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Yankee101: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
That's why i want a baby mama

Send your application if you:.

1. Are below 23
2. Never born b4 (no abortions too, your boobs go sell u out)
3. Be good gal
4. Tall reach 5'6" minimum
5. Be fine gal
6. 300 level minimum and above (i dey fear corper, i dey see wetin una dey do for service)
7. Slim to Curvy
8. You get international passport (i no promise i go carry you come here, but my baby mama go get upgraded, minimum)
9. As always, tight, clean pvssy is a man's
magnet
10. I dislike attachments and too much makeup
11. Two parent home
12. I no go take some parts of naija wey even una men dey fear una
13. If u be light skin, it must be natural, if you dey cream, lighten, tone, brighten or by whatever name it is called, stay away abeg

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Impregnablefolk: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
Love/marital affair is a dicey situation. if i tell him and dey finally get married d woman will forever hate my generation for trying to kill her joy,if dey dont get married same tin goes. Am thinking i should tell him to pray more.. While i stay my lane
If u truly wish him well then tell him...pronto.
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by abdullahi45: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
SpecTTraP:
You said you didn't catch them doing....? What is there to catch again? Or until they make you watch live while they are doing it? Please tell your friend...very important.

I think it is better to get enough info to burst her, his friend might not want to believe him just by narration, based on his girlfriend's righteous disposition toward him..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Liposure: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
richPHAROAH:
get the full story and write it here. it might be genuine. that is how my gf saw me in a girls house but she didnt know thaat i was not there for sex. most times what we se is not what it is
bible study sef dey

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Tell your guy

What you saw is the lite version the main thing is still out there..

Save him from all these poisonous Nigerian girls and fuvk the mind your business crew tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Lecturebidz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
It's a bit lenghty so bear with me.I'm in my late 30's very very eligible for marriage but still single.Alot of friends in my circle are married but up close and personal stories coming out of their camp and experience av had in d past isn't encouraging ,so i just wanna have a baby mama(These lady's arnt loyal).

Pressure from Family n friends to settle but am not giving in. so this particular friend of mine(now a true definition of born again- i wont mention name) changed my mindset and promised to help me get a 'good wife material' through his fiancee.

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

My guy waited for her fiancee to catch d next bus while i left for work.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

The reason why she left that initial bus begin to make sense to me now.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

I decided to quote this instead of reply because I want you to read my comment.
It seems you're dragging your feet to tell your friend the truth. In a comment you explained how the lady may hate you for life if they get married. Well, I don't know about your friend but if I ever discover my friend starved me of such a heart wrecking truth, not only will I hate him, I will also repay in hundred folds!
Imagine your friend coming to seek advice from you when she starts portraying her true colour after they get married, where will you find the moral edge to advice him when he confides in you?
Please don't break this BroCode, tell him!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by illuminaty(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:
....it's a good thing she saw you...call her on phone and tell her you will give her the opportunity to report herself and ask for forgiveness from your friend at all cost and you will be there to beg on her behalf....failure go do so and she leaves u no choice but to tell your friend personally

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by fenzylove(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
According to the Bro Code, Chapter 1:3
Thou shall tell your bro if he's gf or fiancé isn't Faithful. It is your sole duty. Failure to do so is a betrayal!!!

First timer guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by abdullahi45: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I have nothing to say.

Scary angry
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by sexy74(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:

I yielded and i reluctantly gave him d permission . I'v never met his fiancee one on one bc she stays in a different city and each time she comes visiting her guy am always busy but we speak on phone.She gave my number to her friend (my hookup) we got talking but i told her point blank that am a christian but not a born again like ur friend fiance -i club i drink socially but i dont smoke,to my surprise she told me same here! (hmmm red flag bc i was expecting otherwise since her friend was a born again). I told her no problem.

This week my guy's babe visited town ,i was very busy still but was able to meet them at d park when she was travelling back. she was already inside d bus when i drove in.
she came down from d bus to greet me since passengers were still boarding ,she's beautiful i must confess with nice curves but was wearing all those long born again gown and holding a bible .I told my guy despite leaving 'd world' for us he still got good eyes,we laughed and joked she told me her friend(my hookup) is prettier i said wow cant wait to meet her.

Something strange happened,i noticed an old time friend in d bus which this babe was boarding we shared pleasantries and exchanged number he asked if my babe was travelling with them i told him she's my guy's fiancee not my babe he complimented her beauty also.

A minute later she said she doesn't wanna travel with this bus which they have already paid for again, she will rather wait for d next bus that her spirit isn't in line with d bus ..
I was confused and asked her to explain she said she doesn't want to go wit this one bc she's having a strange feeling concerning d bus but i should allow my friend inside d bus already to travel with them its fine -It didn't make sense to me,if u think this bus will have an accident i should at least alert my friend to come down too she said i shouldn't worry.

The next day was weekend and i decided to go visit another friend(lets call him guy B) of mine so we could hangout . It's a big compound with plenty room n parlour self contain.when we were about leaving the compound together i saw an eye catching figure come out from another apartment wearing bump short,transparent shirt that was revealing all her breast going to dry clothes on d ropes...Behold it was my friend's fiancee!!!.

I was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern. Someone that was suppose to b in another part of Nigeria was in another part of d city ? . Immediately she turned and saw me,she was shocked n her clothes fell off her hands. I didn't say a word i just walked straight with my guy B to my car .

She ran towards me and drew me privately and said i should keep it privately she will explain on phone .my guyB confirmed to me that she came in last nite and that's her boyfriend apartment i refused to tell him anything tho.

I need advise please ,ordinarily i will look the other way but the guy in question is my very good guy and a born again christian engaged to her,weeding is two months away. The lady also according to him is supposedly a born again but this dressing stated otherwise... tho i didn't catch dem 'doing' oh.

Abeg finish the story what is the reason she gave ?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Barzinime(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
With all your signature this is what you could come up with?
You women are strange creatures.
After God created man, I believe the creation of women was left to his sub-ordinate creatures & that is why they where confused about how God created man & why women are so confused in life.
athaboi:
You no go face your front
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Lecturebidz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
richPHAROAH:
get the full story and write it here. it might be genuine. that is how my gf saw me in a girls house but she didnt know thaat i was not there for sex. most times what we se is not what it is
Not in this case. Dude said his guy, B, told him the b*tch has a boyfriend in that compound. Comprend?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by abdullahi45: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
"Do unto others what you want them to do to you"

Enjoy your business minding.

grin
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Thereishel: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lies lies and lies. Only gullible would believe this fabricated story. There are plenty of holes in your story. Read this again everybody: "l was shocked bc yesterday nite i called my friend to confirm if his fiancee finally got a bus and had arrived her destination he told me yes and thanked me for showing up and for my concern" how would her fiancee confirm het arrival if it was not true?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whiteball:

Imagine say this kind thing dey happen behind you, your guy knew and him no tell you.

Tell your friend. What are you friends with him for if not to have his back?
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by joyandfaith: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
Gal 6:7. you reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
/
Not telling is worse than telling. If you tell him, what's the worst thing that can happen? He doesn't believe you and you probably lose the friendship. Who cares? At least you will be able to sleep better at night.

It reminds me of a popular saying in Igbo translated, "I told you so is from a good friend while I should have told you is from a bad friend"

For me, if I find out it automatically means that my friend has found out too.
/

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by Galaxydon1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
You are a wicked friend
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by melodyogonna(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
Just imagine what you just said
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by OdenKelechi(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
My nigga tell your guy o.. cos what he's going into in 2 months is perpetual hell. Don't pity her lying born again ass

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by uyogabie(f): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Befriend her second guy,tell him she was your former school mate.Get the second guy's number and tell him to inform you any time she is in town then you stylishly take your friend there without telling him about what he saw.

When he gets there,he will definitely see things for himself.That way, you have indirectly told him.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by mulero23: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
athaboi:
Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by mulero23: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please face your business... This life no balance.
Whiteball:

Re: I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House by simplesearch: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
God exposed her for who she is and allow you to be there at the right time and also brought her out at the very moment of your exit so you can warn your friend and save him from a hypocrite and whorish woman. If you refuse to tell him and something nasty happen to him after the wedding you'll find it hard to forgive yourself.

Eph 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.