Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome (6615 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Benwallt:
Guy, forget that. I swear to God you nor hans reach me. If na by dat one. Check this out. Let's c yours for confirmation
You are okay, but you still no reach me at all
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
rosy1992:
He is handsome. Everyone looks good in a special way.
Pls Gimme your WhatsApp, let's Go on a Date. When you see me you go know say man senior man
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
sacajawea:

You are okay, but you still no reach me at all
let's see you here brother.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Benwallt(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
GoldenBeast:
I respect you bro with the way you handle the Cyber bully attempt.
much love brother. Na understanding

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00am On Sep 05, 2020
E get money na why
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02am On Sep 05, 2020
donbachi:
Stop using locally made eyedrop.

See your life, now you will be shouting Buhari and his APC people no buy Innoson Vehicle abi
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Tillatalk: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2020
Because he has money .. nobody wen no fine
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2020
sacajawea:
Everywhere on the net, most Nigerian ladies think he is very good looking. There is an Instagram account called Alex Ekkubo wives association. Him and that weird looking, Vain, pussy nigga Ebuka-Agbada, Are considered Handsome. Tired of these Lies FFS!!
Y'all are Either lying, or Nigerian women just have very poor Taste.

He's not handsome to me. My man is handsome smiley he has that beard sum nigerian men wear whereas white man with beard is ugly lol
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by wingmanIII: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2020
See bad belle.
Is that the only image of him on the net? Why don't you post other pics.
Ekubo is very handsome, you can go and hang

https://images.app./q5L55T3g2mFrtzLV7
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by rosy1992(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2020
sacajawea:

Pls Gimme your WhatsApp, let's Go on a Date. When you see me you go know say man senior man

Thanks for the offer, I know I'm not pretty that is why I don't date handsome guys.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
sacajawea:
Everywhere on the net, most Nigerian ladies think he is very good looking. There is an Instagram account called Alex Ekkubo wives association. Him and that weird looking, Vain, pussy nigga Ebuka-Agbada, Are considered Handsome. Tired of these Lies FFS!!
Y'all are Either lying, or Nigerian women just have very poor Taste.
His pictures dont even do alexx ekubo justice try seeing him in person ..... you will be highly intimidated
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Agbebakun22: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Have money broda and stop disturbing yourself for who fine and no fine... I'm sure if u have work I engage in u wouldn't be here posting shit atleast e get fame and money pass u.. If u know say u fine pass him oya drop ur pix make I see.. Yeye dey smell.. If I tell u how many girls wan just have one night stand with him u go fear sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's Obvious U Are Jealous Of His Look & D Ladies Who Admires Him.
Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by humilitypays(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
In Nigeria, being popular or being an entertainment star has qualified you as 70% handsome to Nigerian ladies, if you then have good dress sense like ebuka, then you are the most handsome man in the world, at the end, its all about the money, the popularity and your swag, not necessarily how physically handsome you look to our ladies.

There was a time Nigerian ladies considered 2face Ididia as the most handsome man on earth and everyone of them wanted to have a baby for him, our ladies are always hypnotised by money+fame

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Call This Guy Handsome by sacajawea: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
rosy1992:

Thanks for the offer, I know I'm not pretty that is why I don't date handsome guys.
Ok, But rosy1992 you are Pretty to me and I want us too see each other face to face, plus I would really really like to just hold you, hug and Cuddle you. So if you're interested, send me a Mail wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / Boyfriend Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.