Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman (7079 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by JONSYN7154: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
As an elder statesman of nairaland, am eating my kola nut while reading comments from younger nairaland boys.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by kelechi50: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Bible records that Joseph flee from adultery and you too can do same

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
kelechi50:
The Bible records that Joseph flee from adultery and you too can do same
I am asking how I can flee, wat strategy should I use?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by loommoney: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
The best advice i can give you my brother is that you should fvck her. Except she is very ugly. That 40 years puci will be tighter than that church girl

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by fati2001(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
As an elder statesman of nairaland, am eating my kola nut while reading comments from younger nairaland boys.
okay
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by frankkydee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Is she not married or has no kids? Doesn't she has house that she always come to your house to the extent of bathing ?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
loommoney:
The best advice i can give you my brother is that you should fvck her. Except she is very ugly. That 40 years puci will be tighter than that church girl
its not about ugly or beauty, I just like the woman enough not to have any sexual relationship wit her, moreover she's married
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Uzomacharles: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
loommoney:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
frankkydee:
Is she not married or has no kids? Doesn't she has house that she always come to your house to the extent of bathing ?
sometimes she comes to our place and say the sun is too much, she wish to pour water on her body
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oga, goan sit and talk to her about your indifference. Tell her you won't cajole any illicit attitude of hers toward you. Be very serious if not temptation can come, I swear down you could fall and if you fall Omo Na finish level. Just talk to her about it

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by frankkydee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
sometimes she comes to our place and say the sun is too much, she wish to pour water on her body

Like seriously, this is way more hard than I can imagine. Report her to any of your brothers if you have one, I believe they will sure help you out
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Kriss216: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
As a young man, you have nothing to gain lashing an evening newspaper. There's nothing significant in fish head. All na hype.
Let nothing stop you from embracing young and beautiful virgins with fresh thighs and succulent breasts.

Be guided!

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by shamack: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Try to communicate with her bro, let her know you ain't feeling comfortable with her coming too close in such manner, if her actions persist then result to giving her attitude
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
A strategy? There is no strategy in fleeing You flee. to be more specific I advise you avoid her as long as you haven't done anything with her, she might soon forget you, older ladies who are starved sexually look for younger boys to satisfy them if you Don't succumb to it she would look for someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
shamack:
Try to communicate with her bro, let her know you ain't feeling comfortable with her coming too close in such manner, if her actions persist then result to giving her attitude
I can't give her attitude, I like her and she knows it, the thing is I don't like her enough to have sexual relationship wit her, but thanks, I'll try to communicate wit her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by mrpaedo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by shamack: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I can't give her attitude, I like her and she knows it, the thing is I don't like her enough to have sexual relationship wit her, but thanks, I'll try to communicate wit her

Communication should come first, but if she put breast for ur mouth shey u go bite am or throw am away.

Since u can't give her attitude u definitely will suck it and enjoy the moment
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Kriss216: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
Withdraw that likeness. Look for tender girls to like.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Withdraw that likeness. Look for tender girls to like.
I like her as a friend, nothing much.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Friendlo:
A strategy? There is no strategy in fleeing You flee. to be more specific I advise you avoid her as long as you haven't done anything with her, she might soon forget you, older ladies who are starved sexually look for younger boys to satisfy them if you Don't succumb to it she would look for someone else.
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Kriss216: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
I like her as a friend, nothing much.
Alright.. But, don't stoop too low in making that sex starved evening newspaper to get a taste of that sugar cane.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
thanks

No problem
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
Good day nairalanders, I am a young graduate in his late twenties, there is this lady who is in her early 40's, she is a family friend, she is nice to me and I see her as a good lady nothing much, but sometimes she does things that goes way beyond her boundaries.

At first she use to tell me she would have married me if I was older, I always see it as a joke and smiled, but it got worse that I'm no more comfortable around her,
sometimes she comes to our house and will decide to take her bath in my bathroom meanwhile we have another free room where she could change, I am not comfortable looking at an older woman with towel around her, she does a lot of things which disgust me and I can't just stop her cos I like and respect her.

Recently, I had something with a church girl of mine which became public, I felt embarrassed though, few people chastised me and some adviced me, This very lady heard it, came to me and told me some things like I shouldn't have fling with a young girl but look for older women if I want to just enjoy myself(while saying the F-word continuously) she was saying it in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.
Though she hasn't said anything about having sex with me but she has given me all green-lights, the truth is I do not like an older woman and would want her to stop pestering me without sounding harsh, pls I need advice, not insults

If she gives you green light, give her red light

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Sadiqali24(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Me way dey look for older women, this life no balance.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by extol1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:

the first question is that I would like to ask, is she not married

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Perfectman91: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
dukeprince50:

I like older ladies, send me her number and I promise to divert her attention from you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Perfectman91:

I like older ladies, send me her number and I promise to divert her attention from you

Look at you undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by dukeprince50: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
extol1:

the first question is that I would like to ask, is she not married
her husband is a policeman and does not live in the same state with us, he visits once in a while

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Kriss216: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Perfectman91:

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by Sadiqali24(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Friendlo:

Look at you undecided
what did he do?? He just express his desires. Abi you dey crush am?
Re: How Do I Turn Down An Older Woman by FreeSpirited: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Fucck her and let us rest

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of Guys Women Will Find Irresistible / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:4 Things Men Of Value Dont Tolerate In Women. / See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.