Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (16502 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Joystark:
The older the berry...
The sweeter the juice embarassed

I've always fancied such relationships, for women tho
meaning that you like younger men? Because your profile says you are a woman
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
lastchild:
meaning that you like younger men? Because your profile says you are a woman

You're wise.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Joystark:

You are stark raving mad.
Lol...I was teasing you grin

Damn, you got no joy sha
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I was teasing you grin

Damn, you got no joy sha

Was teasing you as well.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Haywhymido(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2020
FreeSpirited:
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.
The guy might be right, there are four red flags in the story on the woman's side. One is asking him to cum on her this wldnt be a problem if the fourth red flag didnt showcase. Two is wiping the guy's cum with her handkerchief, we all knw there are a lot of things to use in a room instead of HER handkerchief. Three is, who carries a cum soaked handkerchief around in her handbag? when she could have left it for the guy to discard. who does that? Four is, calling the guy to bring the handkerchief over when she could easily purchase another one. Stay alerted, be careful and be safe.

19 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Freed001(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I hear them dey use juju tie person down

I don't believe that undecided
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by VicThory(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2020
Joystark:

You are stark raving mad.
E be like say you no no who you dey exchange words with. Well na because of Faceless forum
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2020
I have dated up to 5 older ladies but one stood out and she was oldest. 50 yrs last year.

We scheduled to meet in one guest house, meanwhile I tot she won't come, I went to joint to drink palm wine and latter beer, I drank to delay ejaculation.

She later surfaced, we started sex by 10 pm, that woman she was a typical example of wet and extral large puuusy, like running tap at that age, within a space of 1 hour I released 3 times, despite that I have drunk which it supposed to delay ejaculation.....I rest here.

Whenever I see a friend bragging about how strong he is on bed I use to say how I wish I push this woman to u, ...........you will come back and give me overwhelming feedback.

14 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Joystark(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2020
VicThory:

E be like say you no no who you dey exchange words with. Well na because of Faceless forum

Osheeee
Warrior in Proxy.

You didn't see the part in the photo attached abi?
Better learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by ayoolaslim: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Meanwhile have never had any experience on that but still searching for one. Just one am sure she will never leave me lol
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Liposure: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
skinny419:
Anytime.. anyday i prefered older busting lady..i love lashing bbw wit my long rod..they dont complain of pain.
the fire they bring to the table is out of this world. no wonder the saying, old wine taste beta. The older a woman gets the sweeter her honey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Liposure: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
I dont mind banging a thick, busty and voluptous older lady
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fussion1000:
I have dated up to 5 older ladies but one stood out and she was oldest. 50 yrs last year.

We scheduled to meet in one guest house, meanwhile I tot she won't come, I went to joint to drink palm wine and latter beer, I drank to delay ejaculation.

She later surfaced, we started sex by 10 pm, that woman she was a typical example of wet and extral largesse puuusy, like running tap at that age, within a space of 1 hour I released 3 times, despite that I have drunk which it supposed to delay ejaculation.....I rest here.

Whenever I see a friend bragging about how strong he is on bed I use to say how I wish I push this woman to u, ...........you will come back and give me overwhelming feedback.

So where is she now and why did y'all break up?
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Flyingngel(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
ok
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
luminouz:

So where is she now and why did y'all break up?

Distance! we didnt stay in same town.
2. fear factor! People know her in the street where I usually stay whenever I go to town she based.

3. I have been dating another girl now.... young girl in that town, so she don't give me chance to be with another lady in that town ,whenever I visit the town she would be around me until I go back to my base.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Haywhymido:
The guy might be right, there are four red flags in the story on the woman's side. One is asking him to cum on her this wldnt be a problem if the fourth red flag didnt showcase. Two is wiping the guy's cum with her handkerchief, we all knw there are a lot of things to use in a room instead of HER handkerchief. Three is, who carries a cum soaked handkerchief around in her handbag? when she could have left it for the guy to discard. who does that? Four is, calling the guy to bring the handkerchief over when she could easily purchase another one. Stay alerted, be careful and be safe.
your analysis could be true but it's still possible that the woman requested for the handkerchief out of fear that the guy might be a ritualist

Just like me, I can never leave any of my belonging with a girl after sex, I would even come back myself to pick my handkerchief

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Minsk24: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
This thread sweet me die.... Banging an older woman is on my To-Do list

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Minsk24:
This thread sweet me die.... Banging an older woman is on my To-Do list

Have u done it before?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by luminouz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fussion1000:

Distance, we didnt stay in same town. 2. fear people know her in the street where I usually stay whenever I go to town she based.

3. I have been dating another girl now.... young girl in that town, so she baseddon't give me chance to be with another lady in that town ,whenever I visit the town she would be around me until I go back to my base.

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
those days of palmchat.. lemme rest here
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Minsk24: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
NiRfreak:

Have u done it before?
No, but I seriously crave it...
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by futurerex: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89 pls come o.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
futurerex:
Righteousness88 pls come o.
To do wot
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by hiterrun(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
this thread funny die...well well I will love to date an older woman now..clean one ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by funlo2013: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Accept Jesus today! Tomorrow may be too late!
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by futurerex: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2020
NiRfreak:

To do wot
To lead you to Christ. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
funlo2013:
Accept Jesus today! Tomorrow may be too late!
Ode ....why not try to die today and hasten your journey to heaven

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by SeunDobo(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Guy easy now... Lol. Everything no be juju...when u visit ashawo house the ashawo no dey keep ya condom for one nylon plus the tissue dem take wipe ya sperm? Lol....if na by juju, 60% to 70% of Nigerian men would have lost their glory by now now... Lol

You are 100%✓ and that's the reason I don't go to ashawo joint anymore .. sometime if I go sef before I no dey release my spern cuz anything can happy trust one .. some bad peoples my collate with ashawo by exchanging condom with money ..this life is soft waka jeje make you no come jam AGABAKO ... Where is my Gee @Airforce1 I miss his scandal
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by SeunDobo(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
my first real girlfriend ronke from kwara state was 44 when i met her i was 24 then and then later oyindamola lagos she was 46 then,omotayo 42 lagos and lastly vannesa 39 lagos, before i met my soul mate doyin 36,i have always been ahead of younger girls and their immaturity and lack of patience even at my young age,mentally i matured quickly as i grew side by side my dad i was forced to reason like an adult so i became fund of older women because most of them are not rash,you dont need to call them all the time like younger girls,they are contented and are not in a rush and they love with all their hear. i may be young 32 but i dont easly fancy ladies below 33,so i never really had trouble interacting with older women because they are experienced and take complements to heart.im sure if i didnt mention ive been taken some of them would probably send me emails ���☺☺ lol.

Shey na online you dey take toast them ni ....24 dating 44 me sef whey be 30 years I don't know how I feel take toast older woman in that Age ..I beg teach me nah ...I wan learn
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2020
SeunDobo:

Shey na online you dey take toast them ni ....24 dating 44 me sef whey be 30 years I don't know how I feel take toast older woman in that Age ..I beg teach me nah ...I wan learn
its easy most of this women are independent as long as there is no wedding ring on that finger you can always try your luck with them,you can look out for them at shopping malls ,its easy to hookup there as there is an opportunity for you to offer to help them with one or two stuffs when they come shopping,secondly you must be confident and talk to them in a way that doesnt look like you are scared of them,eye contact is important,as i said they appreciate compliments more than anything,for example you can talk about their perfume and how they smell nice,this to most of this women is a sign of interest and then you can decide to stretch the gist into conversations that fits into her age range like if there is any link to peoples personality to the type of perfumes they use?these kind of conversation would cheer up her curiosity to get to know you better,just try as much to be a different young man,try not to push it to sex topics early as this would be a great turn off,have in mind also that she would want your relationship to be discreet so dont push it hard and be patient to listen to them before you talk as this would show her a sign of your maturity. good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Priam: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

One thing I realise is common among married ladies is this, when they are not happy in their marriage, they are easily open for approach and seduction....before u know it, u are already vibing with her like a single gal. This always makes me wonder what's really happening in marriage.

It seems its no longer for better for worse....its like for worse and and let me look for alternative else where... I'm not blaming them here, cos that's not purpose of this thread....it just makes me have a different mindset abt marriage..albeit scared sef.

This point you made is similar to one guy who created a thread to share his experience and addiction to married women. It seems like women in a loveless, unhappy marriage are easy prey and prone to be taken. The guy was bullied by many people, especially women, with threats of karma getting back at him that he had to deactivate and stopped updating the thread.

Other people who also shared their experiences with married women all point to the same issue.

Here's the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5917487/addiction-married-women
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
its easy most of this women are independent as long as there is no wedding ring on that finger you can always try your luck with them,you can look out for them at shopping malls ,its easy to hookup there as there is an opportunity for you to offer to help them with one or two stuffs when they come shopping,secondly you must be confident and talk to them in a way that doesnt look like you are scared of them,eye contact is important,as i said they appreciate compliments more than anything,for example you can talk about their perfume and how they smell nice,this to most of this women is a sign of interest and then you can decide to stretch the gist into conversations that fits into her age range like if there is any link to peoples personality to the type of perfumes they use?these kind of conversation would cheer up her curiosity to get to know you better,just try as much to be a different young man,try not to push it to sex topics early as this would be a great turn off,have in mind also that she would want your relationship to be discreet so dont push it hard and be patient to listen to them before you talk as this would show her a sign of your maturity. good luck

Guy man you be prof....Especially the confident part. it also helps to talk to them like u are talking to a normal random girl. confidence and a bit of humor is key

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.