Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (16515 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by HomerTimpson: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Good to know you're fine.
Do not bother about stalking me, I won't be online from tomorrow.
Do stay safe, be good and take care.
Aye mam,avoir un temps merveilleux. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by placeofallure(f): 2:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Fussion1000:

Let forget , am telling you your road to get them too long for me ,if am not smart will I say that? I asked them what I want directly and not errand stuff that you embark on.

Ur trick is just 10% guaranteed and it can work for any woman, irrespective of age. It also shows u re still a learner.

How many older women going to shoprites and mall? Its only rich and top government officials women that often go to mall, can those super lady fall for ur trick? No

Could this be what is trending now? Hmmn no wonder! I get asked out by lotta younger men. It's funny though how anyone would think to pull that through.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2020
placeofallure:

Could this be what is trending now? Hmmn no wonder! I get asked out by lotta younger men. It's funny though how anyone would think to pull that through.

Treading? Dnt understand you. But I dated not because of people doings, it has to do with my desire, and I don't go to any special places to hunt for anybody.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2020
placeofallure:

do you like it? tell me the truth
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Freed001:
Lol. This is the stage I'm at now. I'm so interested in older women kiss

Me too,I don't know how to approach dem
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Kriss216:
Older women comes with bad luck and you hardly satisfy them. Very anyhow human beings!

If you're a virgin girl, may God bless you more.

Lol,av u fvcked 1 b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.