Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej (8234 Views)

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures / FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Achievements In Words And Pictures / Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by dejavume: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
BUHARI HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO CLEAN THE MESS OF OUR CORRUPT LEADERS.
ITS WAS ONCE POSTED ON THE DAILY THAT A COMMUNITY HAS COLLECT BY GEJ ON IN THE NAME OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT,ONLY TO GIVE THE LAND TO HIS WIFE,WHO IS NOW USING IT TO BUILD HOTEL.
AKWA-IBOM HAVE PROB WITH GEJ COZ HE DIVERTED THEIR MONEY TO BAYELSA.D SAME GEJ AWARDS ALL OIL BLOCKS TO HIS STATE.
I SEE THAT NRLANDERS ARE WRITING WITH ALL EYES CLOSED,AND WALKING WITH SENTIMENTS.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
Samples of what is being/has been said about the man [size=13pt]BUHARI[/size]

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash]
[size=15pt]
VOTE BB2011 for a better Nigeria.
[/size]
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by Johndoe100(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
caringchi:

@owasoyo, good advice
@karl max, leave those fanatics, stop wasting useful time and energy on them
@9ijaman, just chsnge it to BUHARI-MAN or NORTHERN-MAN. I wonder how much u are paid to sell your sense of reasoning. no man who was part of the 50 years of rot of this country is fit to come back!!!

IF it is not a greedy quest for power, y not become an elder-spokesman?

if he was a good mentor, he would have mentored younger generation worthy to move our country forward, but he wants to be the Gadhafi of our geat country. TUFIAKWA!!!

Well said, I could not have put it better myself.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by dejavume: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

Samples of what is being/has been said about the man [size=13pt]BUHARI[/size]

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash]
[size=15pt]
VOTE BB2011 for a better Nigeria.
[/size]

Please post this video for many to see,can you give the link to get the video.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
dejavume:

Please post this video for many to see,can you give the link to get the video.
Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YW2vjHjD4Q

and another one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by Colonia(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
For better future vote BB 2011. any other choice is a waste. wake up my people!!!!!
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by johnequino(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
IT IS MY PRAYER THAT GEJ HIMSELF WOULD BE CHANCED TO READ THIS IN TODAY'S PUNCH.THAT IS IF CAMPAIGNS WOULD ALLOW HIM,

'Olulana, aged 35, was a producer at the radio station before her death. Federal health workers under the aegis of the Assembly of Healthcare Professionals Association and Unions, comprising nurses and pharmacists in public hospitals in Nigeria, had on February 15 joined other state doctors on an indefinite strike to protest the alleged withdrawal of teaching allowances and other discrepancies in the Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure.

Deola’s husband, Biodun Odulana, who spoke with THE PUNCH on the telephone in Lagos on Wednesday, said there were no doctors, nurses or attendants to attend to his wife as at 4 a.m when they arrived at the hospital. He said this was shortly after the deceased fell into labour on Monday.

“Her water broke around 4am on Monday and we rushed to LUTH to meet everywhere in total darkness. It took another 20 minutes for the security guard to get a torchlight before he could open the gate for us and we rushed directly to the emergency unit.

“But there was no single soul there to handle the situation; no doctors, nurses or even attendants to lift her from the car,” he said.

He explained that due to this, she was rushed to Regina Mundi Catholic Hospital, Mushin, where she was rejected because the family could not raise the sum of N150,000 demanded for a caesarean section.

Consequently, the late Olulana was taken to another hospital. By the time they got to the hospital, she had already become quite weak, her husband said, adding that the doctors tried their best to save her life by evacuating the dead twins.

Despite the doctors’ efforts, Olulana died of complication and bleeding. Biodun blamed the government for his wife’s death, saying, “This government is not a responsive and responsible one.

“How can health workers be on strike and the major order of the day is politics and campaigns by our leaders? I blame my wife’s death on this strike.'
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by Emmy3(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2011
I don't have any choice for the presidency,

All I want is Great Chief Ovedje Ogboru to be the eXecutive Governor of Delta State ._.
But if I must vote in the Presidential Election, I will vote a merciful and kind GEJ and not a merciless Buhari.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by jpphilips(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
Some Achievements of GEJ include:

no fuel scarcity

four airlines (Arik, Continental, Delta and United), with direct flights from the United States (US)

five functional international airports.

the reopening of three textile mills in Kaduna that had previously been closed including the United Nigeria Textile Mills Ltd.; which has reopened as a result of accessing funds from the N200 billion textile industry bail out funds leading to the re engagement of 2000 workers that were laid off when the company went out of business.

addition of one new Federal University in each of the six geo-politcal zones for which work has already begun. The six new federal universities did not exist last year

etc,

Oga no vex oooo, how much did you buy a litre of diesel (DPK) before Jona's inauguration and how much did you buy it today?
are you sure you are a Nigerian?
When last did u buy cooking gas? sorry mate just confirmed your IP, guess u typed from Libya or Afghanistan.
Reopening textile mills a presidential,vice presidential and Gubernatorial administrations' achievement?
you must be kidding me.

set up five new university sign posts and send eight on strike, i dey laugh!!!
I do accept losers sometimes but i will never accept a dead meat rubbish!!!! i don big pass this deception
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by jpphilips(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
Kick GEJ out of Nigeria[/quote

So Gej don become polio abi

i feel you jare, PDP go hear am
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by jpphilips(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
What is this noise about PTF?
I am from Anambra State and we did not know if PTF existed or not? Is Anambra not part of Nigeria?

The only thing I know about Buhari was that he and his group of over zealous soldiers (like IBB and Abacha) used the gun given to them to defend our constitution to trample on the same constitution. You guys can vote for him, but the worst mistake Nigerians will make is to use their koro koro eyes to vote a tyrant into power. Once a general, always a general. A vote for Buhari is a vote for slavery.

Buhari is nothing be a gold digger. First he used gun to take over government, then next, despite the open market evil deeds of Abacha, he agreed to serve under him. Where was he when Abacha was looting? Have we forgotten so soon that he worked with the dreaded Abacha?

GEJ remains the best option in moving this complex system called Nigeria forward.

@ noble zone

you are either suckling breast then or you have a short memory, either way, not my problem, pls ask you father

what project created okosi road
muodebe road, woliwo road in onitsha metropolis
also ask him what project renoveted onitsha general hospital, also ask him who equipped iyienu Hospital
not to worry u were not born then
lest i forget
Aroma road in Awka, Ekwulobia water progect
lol
baby go follow ur mate play for sand lol
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
jp philips:

@ noble zone

you are either suckling bosom then or you have a short memory, either way, not my problem, pls ask you father

what project created okosi road
muodebe road, woliwo road in onitsha metropolis
also ask him what project renoveted onitsha general hospital, also ask him who equipped iyienu Hospital
not to worry u were not born then
lest i forget
Aroma road in Awka, Ekwulobia water progect
lol
baby go follow your mate play for sand lol

Abeg softly softly yab am o! Most GEJ supporters are products of the educational system managed by PDP for the most part of the last 2 decades. If they reason like retards, you need not look to far, just refer to the countless gaffes of their benefactor, the PhD wielding GEJ.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by lojik(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
BB2011 is still the best option we have now. GEJ is a puppet dinning with demons. He will end up possessed.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by chriswely: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ Atleast from tha way you have smartly expressed ur views, i know it ll be safe to do biz wit u
@Pro-GEJ Please for the past one week i have not bin able to buy diesel, so plz no one shud say no fuel scarcity, funni enuf NNPC is broke at tha moment, r we meant to be braggin of no fuel scarcity or how many functional refineries we possess (Nigeria @50) Is is like a 50 year old man dt have a wife but can give her children. You are referring to private companies that are bin taxed heavily to sustain deir airlines, its not like tha govt is capable of running or managing any airline and with regards to airports, plz neva u refer to them as dt again, go to oda countries n c wt an airport luks like, chk out Gatwick airport in tha UK to c wt a Nigerian owns n compare it to wat ur country is callin an airport. Lastly, universities, i just ope u kno tha great OAU is on strike ryt? Thank God for private unis dt r bullying deir kids but atleast it makes state n federal unis function to an extend. I tk ma leave,
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by honeric01(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2011
Em-my:

I don't have any choice for the presidency,

All I want is Great Chief Ovedje Ogboru to be the eXecutive Governor of Delta State ._.
But if I must vote in the Presidential Election, I will vote a merciful and kind GEJ and not a merciless Buhari.

I don't think Buhari even needs your vote from that part of the world to win if you think you don't care what he has to offer, but then after he wins, he's still going to take care of your community, he's the father of the poor Nigerian masses.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by jpphilips(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
GEJ within a short period has scored above average, if those scoring him are realist, and not some embittered Nigerians who blame govt for all their woes,

1. fixed the petroleum brouhaha. All Our refineries are working  - checked (that affected my life, atleast, im not queuing shamelessly with gallons no more)

Sorry mate, all the new PRCN high power pumps were procured by the OBJ administration, but his personal interests couldn't let him award an integrated turn around maintenance contract, the whole pumps where dumped at NPA till yaradua came in. it was yaradua that gave the order to install them with immediate effect not JONATHAN, lest i forget please show me where you buy diesel so that my life will equally be affected

2. content bill passed - checked (i wonder how many of you know what it means, and it will change lives of many graduates) We have more bills to go like PIB,

anyways it seems you are reading a script from a PDP manifesto pamphlet, take your time to study the new petroluem act and tell me how it affects the man on the street, its's main focus is on the indegenisation of the oil and gas sector, this was a dream obasanjo needed a third term to actualize but Atiku couldn't let him.
he tried using yaradua for same but faith denied him, now jona is the sacrificial lamb.

if the oil and gas industry is indegenised trust me it will be a good thing, a lot of oyibo will go, you and I can become active players in the oil and gas industry,  see the reality on ground.
the oil and gas business is a very capital intensive project at times not all insurance and indigenous banks have the capacity to fund oil and gas exploration contracts so we fall back to the mercy of politicians like Rilwanu lukman (afren) obj etc who now in turns buys over the assets oyibo is leaving behind.

Havent understood that, do you know that as i type, 90% of Indegenious companies pay their staff less than fedral civil servants not minding the risk associated with the job?
bring two companies one managed by oyibo and the other by Nigerians on same operation and the disparity will overwhelming. don't get me wrong, the black man makes as much money or even more(via corruption) but has no regard for his workforce while the oyibo believes that his workforce is the backbone of his success.

What a discerning mind like me thought was that Jonathan could have rated the oil and gas operations by risk and peg a living wage for it so that when indeginised everyone will fall under a blue print and a standard. but i know the interest, look around you, how many oil and gas companies jona has with his cronies? those investments needs to be protected and indigenisation is a sure bet. but between us, it is the gateway to black man's slavery.
Jona goofed big time!!!!

3. NPF is facing a big time reshuffle and re-orientation (for the 1st time, we have a leader who took them off the check points from killing citizens, and for once, I can drive around with peace knowing some naughty person wont shoot me over N20, and this is affecting the average commuters in Nigeria positively).

You are a professional liar with a certificate. from my house to my office are four standard police check points for cabs and buses, a distance of less than 2km.

4. We are almost overshooting our daily opec quota . why? because MEND and its many factions are getting checked (its difficult enough to control Nigerians, we think we are too smart, let alone an armed guy who feels hes been subjugated and needs to take what he feel is his, it will be tough fight against MEND, especially when they feel the guy on-top is one of theirs).

[b]Another professional lie. our opec quoter is being met because yaradua initiated an amnesty programme not JONATHAN. in clear terms, do you know what AMNESTY means? it is a mockery of a government's armed forces. how could ordinary sword carrying millitia of no military training and experience hold a great country to ransom and you call that an achievement?
even a toddler in isreal knows that his Govt doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
We negotiated with terrorists for Gods sake and that is where our foreign reserve went to. we paid them off. it is an insult to the taxpayer who commit more than 20% of the national budget to the armed forces since the military junta. today they have absolutely nothing to show for it. in Liberia they were busy impregnating women, they thought that the demise of sergent mosquito was the end of insurgence after 9yrs of our wasted funds there was no transition to a civilian govt, thanks to NATO that saw Sir leaf Johnson to power.
bunch of crappy losers.
today the price of crude is soaring high tomorrow jona will use it to settle IBB and tell you it is "HARMONISATION OF PDP" shame shame shame!!!!!!  what did the JTF achieve in the delta for 5yrs with 10,000 soldiers?
[/b]

we could have stood up to those militants for God's sake and send a strong message to deter further insurgence that is what a responsible GOVT does, today after paying off millitants, we will pay off terrorists that bomb abuja and perhaps pay off jonathan to leave power come 2015 arrant nonsense!!!!!!

5. PHCN workers are been paid off. PHCN is getting privatized, and it wont be just another political movie. We handle construction works for AFC, and thats one of the company thats getting ready to buy PHCN, though PHCN wont be sold to a company linked with Charles Soludo and many ex-bankers. And did you notice the improvement in electricity supply despite the fact PHCN staff are doing their best to sabotage the privatization moves?

You must be living in IRAN, call a staff of PHCN and ask him the terms of Pay off then you will weep for this administration, he now wants to privatize obj's NIPP project abi? what about his own? how far? the $250m that will set Nigeria on fire.His 10,000mw lol GEJ is a freaking clueless looser.

6. And he has increased workers wages, and maintain industrial harmony among workers.

[b]"HARMONISE" in what sense? the one state GOVT has already rejected and he is blackmailing them, lol is it the problem of this country? let me ask you? what is the productivity of most federal civil servants, go to any federal secretariat in your jurisdiction and see an able bodied young man reporting for duty once in a month and you increase their salary?
what a waste, their staff strength is over bloated at times you receive employment letter without job description and jona in his infinite wisdom went to `increase their salary".
shame shame shame!!!!
same reason after so many years of joint venture with multinationals NNPC cannot boast of a production platform solely owned by them let alone FPSO. except for last 2 yrs or so, now , ask yourself the so called over 15,000 workers there what are they doing? Go to italy and see that the ENI grop has conqured Europe spread to north Africa and has established presence in Nigeria (AGIP and SAIPEM) our almighty NNPC is still playing around imo and Akwaibom states, once again
shame to PDP.
[/b]

7. For once, we have a president who is operating an "Open System". How many of you ever got your views through UMY? Or to OBJ?

that same "open system" he is using to campaign and rally support from the likes of beaf in the diaspora will turn around to revolt him. Obama's blackberry was suspended immediately he became president, bush never sent personal email by proxy and we have a p.orn watching, jobless, clueless president that spend a lifetime on the internet when the Nation is in Disarray once again, shame on him.

8. There has been a sincere move to work on our educational systems. We need more tertiary institutions, and we have a president who strongly believes the quality of education needs to be changed. You dont change quality in 9 months! Not when you are an accidental leader who feels obligated to make a change.

What moves exactly are you talking about?

The last time i checked, chibuike rotimi amaechi a product of his same PDP in 1yr 8months, renovated, revamped and equipped over 850 schools in rivers state to world standard if in doubt visit Rukpoku community primary school and see for yourself.
first time in the history of This nation we saw a product of PDP installing standard lawn tennis, basket ball court, standard synthetic tracks for field events etc let alone the edifice he erected.

please tell me exactly what your GEJ is doing for the education sector in 1yr  because i have on record what Amaechi his PDP cohort is doing?

Admit it now that you have the chance GEJ is a clueless, incompetent ,d.ick head.

bye bye PDP
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by Xfactoria: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej
« #67 on: February 23, 2011, 06:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: X-factoria on February 23, 2011, 06:37 PM
Buhari is an unapologetic sectional leader. He even failed to appear before Oputa Panel to defend his regime's human rights abuses which includes committing Pa Adekunle Ajasin and former President Shehu Shagari to indefinite detention even after his tribunal did not find them guilty of any offence ! Buhari has never apologized for any wrong doing before. Not even when he is confronted by it.

A stubborn arrogant goat like this is what some people want to die for??

Up fearless and vibrant Ribadu - Even Tunde Bakare predicted his coming on October 1, 2006; the man from Adamawa who will turn Nigeria around.

9ija man:

Even your hero Ribadu, got inspired by Buhari's stance on fighting corruption headlong. Ribadu, would not dare such things as you've stated above about Buhari.

The more reason why Buhari should drop his ambition and proudly support Ribadu.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
X-factoria:

Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej
« #67 on: February 23, 2011, 06:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: X-factoria on February 23, 2011, 06:37 PM
Buhari is an unapologetic sectional leader. He even failed to appear before Oputa Panel to defend his regime's human rights abuses which includes committing Pa Adekunle Ajasin and former President Shehu Shagari to indefinite detention even after his tribunal did not find them guilty of any offence ! Buhari has never apologized for any wrong doing before. Not even when he is confronted by it.

A stubborn arrogant goat like this is what some people want to die for??

Up fearless and vibrant Ribadu - Even Tunde Bakare predicted his coming on October 1, 2006; the man from Adamawa who will turn Nigeria around.

9ija man:

Even your hero Ribadu, got inspired by Buhari's stance on fighting corruption headlong. Ribadu, would not dare such things as you've stated above about Buhari.

The more reason why Buhari should drop his ambition and proudly support Ribadu.

Not necessarily. Ribadu needs to spend more time learning the rope before he can be entrusted with the enormous task of leading Nigeria. We do not want and on the job training president. We all know what one looks like already!
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2011
We are still awaiting team Jonathief to come up with their benefactor's achievements o!
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by seanet02: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2011
Ribadu for sure!!
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
seanet02:

Ribadu for sure!!
I like your enthusiasm. However, we both know we have a common enemy. We'll work it out between ourselves once we are able to collectively push out the common enemy, PDP!
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by olawalebabs(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2011
I want to state it categorically that those that voted for GEJ during the last election did not do so on the basis of his acheivement as governor of Bayelsa or as acting president but do so on the premise of one subjective consideration. The result is what we are seeing now. A country need more than goodluck to succed
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by Gbawe: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2011
olawalebab:

I want to state it categorically that those that voted for GEJ during the last election did not do so on the basis of his acheivement as governor of Bayelsa or as acting president but do so on the premise of one subjective consideration. The result is what we are seeing now. A country need more than goodluck to succed

It was after the election that it became crystal clear to me that Nigerians (whether Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba, Ijaw ) were sentimental and extremely bigoted (religious and ethnic) to the point of rejecting logic and commonsense. Like or hate Buhari and Ribadu, there is no doubt that their record showed they delivered and that both were brave, austere men who can be resolute in pursuit of a target.

GEJ , on the other hand, possesses a highly mediocre CV as a public servant. Here was a man who stood for nothing, never particularly passionate about anything and was indeed accused by Oronto Douglas (courtesy of wikileaks) as part of the culture of corruption in the ND for decades !!!! Yet Nigerians still went ahead to vote for him. We will now collectively have to rue the folly of our sentimentalism and bigotry.
Re: Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej by 9ijaMan: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
Gbawe:

It was after the election that it became crystal clear to me that Nigerians (whether Hausa, Igbo , Yoruba, Ijaw ) were sentimental and extremely bigoted (religious and ethnic) to the point of rejecting logic and commonsense. Like or hate Buhari and Ribadu, there is no doubt that their record showed they delivered and that both were brave, austere men who can be resolute in pursuit of a target.

GEJ , on the other hand, possesses a highly mediocre CV as a public servant. Here was a man who stood for nothing, never particularly passionate about anything and was indeed accused by Oronto Douglas (courtesy of wikileaks) as part of the culture of corruption in the ND for decades !!!! Yet Nigerians still went ahead to vote for him. We will now collectively have to rue the folly of our sentimentalism and bigotry.

I tend to agree with you my brother. We need to start looking for viable alternatives for 2015 right away, if 9ja survives to that date. GMB may not want to contest again, besides age is not on his side any longer, while Tinubu has successfully shot Ribadu into political oblivion. We urgently need to start routing for an alternative to these men. One with an equally steely resolve to battle corruption to a standstill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Awards Six-lane Road Contract To Chinese Company / FG Owes Five Iocs $1.15 Billion Cash Call Arrears, Clears $3.53 Billion Debt / Abductees’ Families Vow To Stop Abuja-Kaduna Train Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.