Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (7668 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
davien:
Never supported the dude to begin with.

How aren't you championing promiscuity with your post below?

THIS TYPE OF REASONING IS HOW PEOPLE KEEP SPREAD STDs.

That's how you get girls into runs who go to church the next day, after all sin is sin. Don't be a hypocrite, a repentant person isn't one who continues to indulge in their filth.

a repentant person does not keep a boyfriend/girlfriend.
do not confess any act to anyone without integrity or high moral standard.. Confess your sins to God.
Lastly.. If you do boyfriend and girlfriend.. And you desire faithfulness and loyalty.. Be the loyal,honest and faithful person you desire or crave for. Do not set a high standard for someone's child when you can't boast of reaching and living according to that same standard.

2 Likes

Re: Help by gradeA(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:
You girls need to stop all these confession bs. If u need to confess to anyone.. Go to a catholic priest. any confessim you make to your bf.. He's gonna bring it down to nairaland even tho he's got a side chick he's been banging all along. If u feel guilty cheating on him, just get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. Always remember that while both of you may be engaged, it's still 'FORNICATION' In the sight of God. So don't go and be confessing fornication you committed with another person to your fellow fornicator..(your date).

The only point it is reasonable to confess your acts to your partner is when you both are legally married. Stop spilling out your secrets because at the end.. A man would never forgive or overlook. He'll bear a grudge and you'll forever live with a bad name and the consequences.
You only owe God an explanation... And not a fornicative partner.. Always remember that!

Dont know why this got me giggling, Fornicator 1 and Fornicator 2. Or better still fornicator and fornicatee grin
Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
gradeA:

Dont know why this got me giggling, Fornicator 1 and Fornicator 2. Or better still fornicator and fornicatee grin

lolz.. Ya.. Something like that..
Re: Help by davien(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

a repentant person does not keep a boyfriend/girlfriend.
do not confess any act to anyone without integrity or high moral standard.. Confess your sins to God.
Lastly.. If you do boyfriend and girlfriend.. And you desire faithfulness and loyalty.. Be the loyal,honest and faithful person you desire or crave for. Do not set a high standard for someone's child when you can't boast of reaching and living according to that same standard.
Na now you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Help by gregyboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

I had a very serious yet Heart breaking moment last night. I have this girl friend I have been dating for some years now. Roughy 4 years plus. We are so serious that ThE next phase of our relationship should be marriage.
I love her so much and to the best of my knowledge, she loves me too and was really a wife material like I have always thought all these years even though we have been off and on sometimes.

Last year September I broke up with her because of how rude she spoke to me.( not the first time. I just couldn’t take it anymore)It was a messy breakup and even though she begged me for three days. I never listened but deep down I didn’t mean it. I just wanted her to fix her bad behaviors then after some months we come back. It wasn’t long too, her father had stroke and I knew she was passing through a lot that period. Even though she tried to find solace in me during those times, I didn’t care that much but still called her often to know how the father is doing. (He’s much better now)

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again and she visited me where I stay. ( note: we have been talking after few weeks of our breakup but just friends. I still loved her but but I felt it wasn’t time yet) We made out and continued our relationship. I try to fix everything that caused the breakup and she was ready to turn a new leaf and so was I

Everything was going well with less issues for these past months because we don’t stay in the same location. It’s more or less a long distance thing even though we didn’t start that way. (We started dating in school and some point lived together for a year) we couldn’t stay in same city because of circumstances. Her parents live in a different city.

Everything was fine until recently when we were talking and something lead to another thing. She first told me how men give her tips in her mother’s restaurant (she helps her mom in the restaurant since she’s awaiting her masters) i didn’t find it funny. I told her it’s not wrong to take tips but when you know there would be a condition attached to the tips then it’s very bad to accept those tips. ( sometimes 10k, 15k, 5k and evening someone had giving her $100 before) at first she didn’t find anything wrong in taking those tips as she said that’s the little way she can help herself since As she couldn’t be always asking me for money every time. (I send her cash once in a while) But later saw my reason why it’s wrong to take tips from these men especially if the cash is huge because at the end the men always make demands like she told me And she promised to stop it.

Later in the evening we where having a conversation and I told her about a girl a had a little fling with a few months ago. (Long after we broke up) And how the girl called me and was feeling I used her because I went back to my ex. It was a harmless discussion and we both we just laughing over it. Didn’t take long before I asked her Jokingly if she have ever had anything in the place she stays After our break up and to my greatest surprise she gave me a shocker that She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening.And she never believed we could come back. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

That left me very heartbroken. Heartbroken in the sense that my girlfriend for years could easily sleep with a guy within few weeks of our break up. I was very bitter through out the night. She begged and cried all night and even had an ashma attack and promised it was just a mistake. I called her so many names including a cheap slut anyone could easily sleep with just like that.

I know this is just a relationship but I’m actually scared because this is a girl I plan to engage next year and marriages is obviously the next. She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge but I’m really confused right now. If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

Help me Nairalanders. She’s supposed to stay for two more days before she leave but from the look of things she might be going today. I’m really confused and don’t wanna make a bloody mistake that I would regret later In the future

Bro no lady is perfect for me ladies cheat just as men
But they code it and don't even discuss it not even within themselves

Have you ever bleeped a lady and she told you not to tell.....

I would advice you to let her go not because she cheated only but her collecting tips means constant knackings from male folks

Move and be a man, your moving on from her will help shaping her and help the next nigga going after her...

Note

Any lady will cheat if giving opportunity both marriage or relationship our prayer is not to catch them

Just find any lady marry afterwards all of them na potential cheat na time e dey take
Re: Help by Fourwinds: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:
Oga sex happens a lot unprecedented and unplanned. Whether it's a day after or a year after, it is what it is. Get over yourself and move on. You can marry someone that was faithful throughout dating and cheats on you first week of marriage. There's no rules to this things. You should even appreciate her honesty, many ladies will not even bother to mention it, me inclusive. Get over your nonsense ego, you got a good girl and you might not meet another like her.
hmmmmmm....Ubunja was very right to bring a lot of guys to their senses with miseducation....

Enjoy

ubunja:
that is why Men must only deal with women who like lust them. If you don't make a woman's pussy wet just don't bother with her. If a woman's vagina doesn't tingle when she sees you, you're wasting your time.

If a woman finds you a turn on, she'll fvckk you now. Nevermind she's married or you're ugly. Most men have never seen their GF and wife's Lust side. Because they don't turn their wives on since women date and marry for money not sex. Women don't marry men who turn them on. They marry men who can provide. And I'll say about 90% of men in relationships don't know what their women look like when in Lust. And they'll never know. Because the women don't Lust these men. Men marry women they Lust over. But women CHEAT WITH men they Lust over.

Many guys have seen a woman talk to a great guy and she gets tongue-tied, and struggles to breathe and coughs a little. She's overwhelmed by the man. And only if the men knew what is happening between her legs!! That pussy is pulsating like a living breathing thing. When a woman feels this way, for a stranger, it won't matter he's a stranger, or she's married etc, she'll fvckk him. NOW. And chances are she'll fvckk him raw. Women in lust have 0% self control and 0% reasoning.

And tomorrow she will say, "I don't know what came over me!"

The Lust of women need to be studied more and watched out for.
Re: Help by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2020
placeofallure:

The thing is he has no business coming here to whine at all. As the girl take her own rob body, he should swallow his own too.

Whatever happened to Do unto others.....?

Oh... now I get you...so just becos he slept with someone means he shouldn’t feel bad that another drilled his own girl...??

Look ..just becos I was an armed robber doesn’t mean I would be happy Duaghter wants to marry an kidnapper....I hope I get my analogy...
Re: Help by Fourwinds: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2020
raphretle:
Selfish Guy...
She found comfort in the arms of the other guy it doesn't matter the duration of the breakup..
E Pain am ooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Guys always fall for the trick of "Grade A tokunbo vagina" or "Slightly used vagina" or "Tear-rubber vagina" grin grin grin

Guyz, please if all a girl can bring to the table in a relationship is her vagina and related high-maintenance body parts and you fall for it.. you have yourself to blame.

Sex is juts a thing with nothing attached - if you are tricked into tying your emotions, spirituality and finance into a biological imperative meant primarily for impregnating a woman?? you be maga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help by Atolu01: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Why did she even take you back. Sounds "Stockholmish". She should dump you + go for therapy. Asthmatic attack ontop begging what hypocritical creature exactly? The OP is a big-time narcissist (as is common with their species) and the lady needs to grow serious boobs.

1 Like

Re: Help by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Favy1235:
Op we all know that you too also had another woman after the breakup
so why blame only her.
Go back and fix your relationship because you too weren't faithful after the breakup.
as boys dey Fvck na so girls dey Fvck too oooooooo...
Na mad race be this..
Re: Help by Fourwinds: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Guys always fall for the trick of "Grade A tokunbo vagina" or "Slightly used vagina" or "Tear-rubber vagina" grin grin grin

Guyz, please if all a girl can bring to the table in a relationship is her vagina and related high-maintenance body parts and you fall for it.. you have yourself to blame.

Sex is juts a thing with nothing attached - if you are tricked into tying your emotions, spirituality and finance into a biological imperative meant primarily for impregnating a woman?? you be maga
hmmmmmmm... undecided undecided
Re: Help by poshestmina(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
You had a 'fling ' with some other girl ,the "some other girl" became emotional, attached and feel used ,means you had sezzzx more than once ,got emotionally and mentally to her before coming back to your ex .

The conversation was 'harmless' na ,so was her own!!!!

You're here filling glasses with your tears when you did worst abi you waited a decade or century after before the other girl?

Please break up with her,let her marry someone better.

1 Like

Re: Help by LINTUNE(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
guy u are too selfish and inconsiderate, whats ur problem na..u confessed u had a fling with a gal, she did the same and here u are complaining, what kind of man are u..so u had the right to sex another gal after breakup but she doesn't?..u are just behaving like a woman, a typical sissy..this is pure self centeredness , better change ur ways cos it will do u no good..

3 Likes

Re: Help by Notatribalist(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

I had a very serious yet Heart breaking moment last night. I have this girl friend I have been dating for some years now. Roughy 4 years plus. We are so serious that ThE next phase of our relationship should be marriage.
I love her so much and to the best of my knowledge, she loves me too and was really a wife material like I have always thought all these years even though we have been off and on sometimes.

Last year September I broke up with her because of how rude she spoke to me.( not the first time. I just couldn’t take it anymore)It was a messy breakup and even though she begged me for three days. I never listened but deep down I didn’t mean it. I just wanted her to fix her bad behaviors then after some months we come back. It wasn’t long too, her father had stroke and I knew she was passing through a lot that period. Even though she tried to find solace in me during those times, I didn’t care that much but still called her often to know how the father is doing. (He’s much better now)

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again and she visited me where I stay. ( note: we have been talking after few weeks of our breakup but just friends. I still loved her but but I felt it wasn’t time yet) We made out and continued our relationship. I try to fix everything that caused the breakup and she was ready to turn a new leaf and so was I

Everything was going well with less issues for these past months because we don’t stay in the same location. It’s more or less a long distance thing even though we didn’t start that way. (We started dating in school and some point lived together for a year) we couldn’t stay in same city because of circumstances. Her parents live in a different city.

Everything was fine until recently when we were talking and something lead to another thing. She first told me how men give her tips in her mother’s restaurant (she helps her mom in the restaurant since she’s awaiting her masters) i didn’t find it funny. I told her it’s not wrong to take tips but when you know there would be a condition attached to the tips then it’s very bad to accept those tips. ( sometimes 10k, 15k, 5k and evening someone had giving her $100 before) at first she didn’t find anything wrong in taking those tips as she said that’s the little way she can help herself since As she couldn’t be always asking me for money every time. (I send her cash once in a while) But later saw my reason why it’s wrong to take tips from these men especially if the cash is huge because at the end the men always make demands like she told me And she promised to stop it.

Later in the evening we where having a conversation and I told her about a girl a had a little fling with a few months ago. (Long after we broke up) And how the girl called me and was feeling I used her because I went back to my ex. It was a harmless discussion and we both we just laughing over it. Didn’t take long before I asked her Jokingly if she have ever had anything in the place she stays After our break up and to my greatest surprise she gave me a shocker that She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening.And she never believed we could come back. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

That left me very heartbroken. Heartbroken in the sense that my girlfriend for years could easily sleep with a guy within few weeks of our break up. I was very bitter through out the night. She begged and cried all night and even had an ashma attack and promised it was just a mistake. I called her so many names including a cheap slut anyone could easily sleep with just like that.

I know this is just a relationship but I’m actually scared because this is a girl I plan to engage next year and marriages is obviously the next. She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge but I’m really confused right now. If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

Help me Nairalanders. She’s supposed to stay for two more days before she leave but from the look of things she might be going today. I’m really confused and don’t wanna make a bloody mistake that I would regret later In the future

you guys like telling stories to your advantage. But you said you had affair with a girl during the break up,so who is making a fuss at of that?nonsense
Re: Help by Notatribalist(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
poshestmina:
You had a 'fling ' with some other girl ,the "some other girl" became emotional, attached and feel used ,means you had sezzzx more than once ,got emotionally and mentally to her before coming back to your ex .

The conversation was 'harmless' na ,so was her own!!!!

You're here filling glasses with your tears when you did worst abi you waited a decade or century after before the other girl?

Please break up with her,let her marry someone better.

Don't mind op.He is confused
Re: Help by Kwinesther: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
gradeA:
I just dey vex as I dey read this thing. What effrontery. Honestly op you sound so manipulative. It's ok for you to have a fling, and even have the confidence to joke about it in her front, but it's an abomination when she does it after you broke up with her?

Her's is even more justifiable than yours. You broke up with her even after she begged you for 3 whole days, her father had a stroke, clearly she had her head all over the place. She was vulnerable, but then she is the 'hoe' and you the saint? We can even argue that you broke up with her just to have that your nonsense fling...

If this story is true, guy you are selfish, and I dont have any advise for you. Do whatever you want do abeg.
God bless you for this comment. Some men feel they can sleep with anything under skirt while their partners should ever remain faithful, what kinda ideology is that? According to the op, the lady wasn't even angry with the fact that you had a fling but knowing that someone slept with her is driving you crazy. This really made me admit that men are the most jealous and emotionally weakest gender on earth they can't even stand their partner being touched by another man. You know you were still gonna reconcile with her but still had a fling with another lady O wrong... and already you told her you guys are not coming back she even begged you for days ooo. Oga she is so justified to move on and do what ever she likes with her body. You are the bad one here and she doesn't deserve someone like you.

You guys that are calling the lady olosho and not a wife material but refused to caution the guy for his actions are hypocrites in the highest degree. Sheyb the man is a husband material abi?

1 Like

Re: Help by jesmond3945: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

my brother forget this talk. You had a fling and she had one as well. Everything balance.
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lol... Why is everyone following this fling narrative though? Op didn't have a fling, he had another relationship! He broke up with his girlfriend because he wanted to date another lady (he wanted to go off again like he used to anytime he sees someone new) while with his new catch, he couldn't give his suspended girlfriend the attention she needed even when her father had a stroke. Don't fall for the "I'm trying to make a change" excuse he had his hands full with his new relationship. If it was really a fling, the lady he had it with wouldn't have felt back or accuse him of going back to his ex. It was a relationship not fling. Op is one of those guys who pick up fights with their partners because they want to have a taste of something new. If op's new lady had satisfied all his desires in a woman, he wouldn't have gone back to first girlfriend.

I pity the lady though, and I sincerely pray she doesn't end up with Op. He will surely have side chicks, concubines, and mistresses. He will give her nothing but hypertension in that marriage because this time around, she will see it all.
Re: Help by AustineJohn908(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
If she is all you described here then man I'm begging you to forgive her and let go. after all you had a fling too.
She having sex two days after your break up mean nothing as long as she has apologize...please just forgive her.
Re: Help by Liposure: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fine, She had an affair. But you broke up with her. How is she suppose to know it wasnt for real. You caused it
Re: Help by elantraceey(f): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm....Ubunja was very right to bring a lot of guys to their senses with miseducation....

Enjoy

ubunja:
that is why Men must only deal with women who like lust them. If you don't make a woman's pussy wet just don't bother with her. If a woman's vagina doesn't tingle when she sees you, you're wasting your time.

If a woman finds you a turn on, she'll fvckk you now. Nevermind she's married or you're ugly. Most men have never seen their GF and wife's Lust side. Because they don't turn their wives on since women date and marry for money not sex. Women don't marry men who turn them on. They marry men who can provide. And I'll say about 90% of men in relationships don't know what their women look like when in Lust. And they'll never know. Because the women don't Lust these men. Men marry women they Lust over. But women CHEAT WITH men they Lust over.

Many guys have seen a woman talk to a great guy and she gets tongue-tied, and struggles to breathe and coughs a little. She's overwhelmed by the man. And only if the men knew what is happening between her legs!! That pussy is pulsating like a living breathing thing. When a woman feels this way, for a stranger, it won't matter he's a stranger, or she's married etc, she'll fvckk him. NOW. And chances are she'll fvckk him raw. Women in lust have 0% self control and 0% reasoning.

And tomorrow she will say, "I don't know what came over me!"

The Lust of women need to be studied more and watched out for.

What exactly are you saying?
Re: Help by Sulele04(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
gradeA:
I just dey vex as I dey read this thing. What effrontery. Honestly op you sound so manipulative. It's ok for you to have a fling, and even have the confidence to joke about it in her front, but it's an abomination when she does it after you broke up with her?

Her's is even more justifiable than yours. You broke up with her even after she begged you for 3 whole days, her father had a stroke, clearly she had her head all over the place. She was vulnerable, but then she is the 'hoe' and you the saint? We can even argue that you broke up with her just to have that your nonsense fling...

If this story is true, guy you are selfish, and I dont have any advise for you. Do whatever you want do abeg.
[/s]
GIBBERISH.
Re: Help by elantraceey(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You guys have been becoming too masculine these days lol, No fear again or whatsoever........ grin grin grin

What exactly should be afraid of?

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:

What exactly should be afraid of?

We Men of off course, You have to respect us and accept our decisions okay. It's mandatory....... grin grin grin
Re: Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:

What exactly are you saying?

Lol stop pretending like you don't understand his assertions. Does you pvssy not tingle when you see that Cute and endowed guy you've been secretly admiring forever be It In office or your neighborhood?? That guy that makes you smile and have almost all the qualities you need In a man? I've got ladies like you who loves to hear my Voice most especially at night when they are about to turn In for the night. Some of them will start twisting their laps and changing their sitting position when having conversation with me......They do taught I don't know what's happening.....
Re: Help by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Lol are you sure of what you've just posted?? Well I don't really believe most things that comes out of female beings mouth but I have to commend you for putting this up at least okay. Most ladies globally exclusively Nigerian ladies won't even dare put this up. We are friends already lol......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by elantraceey(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol stop pretending like you don't understand his assertions. Does you pvssy not tingle when you see that Cute and endowed guy you've been secretly admiring forever be It In office or your neighborhood?? That guy that makes you smile and have almost all the qualities you need In a man? I've got ladies like you who loves to hear my Voice most especially at night when they are about to turn In for the night. Some of them will start twisting their laps and changing their sitting position when having conversation with me......They do taught I don't know what's happening.....

You'll be highly mistaking if you think every lady is out there got their mind on sex. A few of us are too busy chasing the bag and our careers. Meanwhile I have a fiance that I'm both physically and mentally attracted to. I'm not Erica. So whatever he wrote there has no business with me.
Re: Help by lekbel09(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
cc:farano and rocktation please reply my mail
Re: Help by Estellie: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Crying and begging you all night, she even had asthma attack and all you did was call her unprintable names. Hehehehehe grin

May the gods nor allow me walk into a relationship that will stress me emotionally..

Stella will now be begging man, crying all night and he'll be calling me names!! aaaaahahaha!

The gods of our land forbid bad thing grin grin
Re: Help by pretydiva(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kyom20:
Is there no end to the selfishness exhibited by these men on Nairaland? You confessed to a fling you had and she did same yet strangely enough its her own that you cant deal with? Have you never heard the saying "love your neighbor as yourself" and "do unto others as you would have done unto you?".

You broke up with someone you claim to love for months and felt justified by your action because you knew you would settle after a few months. How was she to know this plan you made up in your head? Cant she also feel that you could walk away from your marriage for months at a time beacuse of trivial issues?

Please be guided. If you cant take it dont give it.

Spot on. God bless you for this write up bro. Very selfish op. The girl deserves better than this op sef
Re: Help by pretydiva(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Estellie:
Crying and begging you all night, she even had asthma attack and all you did was call her unprintable names. Hehehehehe grin

May the gods nor allow me walk into a relationship that will stress me emotionally..

Stella will now be begging man, crying all night and he'll be calling me names!! aaaaahahaha!

The gods of our land forbid bad thing grin grin

Ise!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Identical Twin Sisters That Amaze The World With Their Curves / You / My GF Treats Me Like A Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.