Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (7672 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help by Obierika(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2020
I see no issues here.

Forgive the lady and move on
Re: Help by padi94(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2020
You have to revenge, tell her the only way to forgive her is if she gives you 2 of her friends to F.uck. when she does that, dump her stupid ass. After all forgiving her does not mean u would keep her as ur bf.
Re: Help by placeofallure(f): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2020
nrexzy:
Bros u no try.... U get fling with babe wey u Bleep dump the no complain, she come tell u her own u take am very personal... So if Una no come back together wetin she for dey do

Help me ask him again o!

Selfkontrol, you have no control at all, your remote don lost tey tey! You just confessed to having a fling after you broke up, she didn't raise the roof. Now she was truthful enough to say her own you're whining like a broken record, Aye ma ni ka o!

This happened while you two were no longer together, whether it's a day after or 3 months after is inconsequential here. You had a plan to go back to her concocted in your head, she no be winch, how's she supposed to know?

It's selfish aggrandizement, useless ego that will destroy many of you red or yellow tablet guys here. I read here a while back about another wailer that came to wail here. He broke up with a girl few months back, only for him to run into her and she gave him her wedding invitation. Many opened their mouths here; She's been unfaithful before you broke up, She doesn't deserve you nonsense. Should her life end because you broke up with her? Selfish lots!

The truth is any guy that is serious minded will not turn a lady into Lord of the rings before they walk down the aisle. What is she doing with your broke ass for 4 years? Nobody is going to persuade you into going for her. Just let her know on time and set her free. Some girls self, how can you allow a man to be tossing you upandan? You will date me when you feel like? What is good for the goose is good for the gander, if you can't deal with it, be rid of it! Sikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by khingTony(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2020
gunners160:

Please, I have never loved someone outside myself without it ending in tears.

From your write up you sound like someone who can coach me on how to get the best lady out there and make her respect me

Please I'll like to get recommendations from you

It's okay, email me smiley
Re: Help by luscioustrish(f): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2020
It's okay for you to have a fling and even laugh about it but you had to create a thread cos she did the same!!!!
Some are already calling her Olosho, really??
Please break up with her finally so she can move on with a MATURED man, capable of handling HONESTY.

Have you heard of rebound sex.x?

1 Like

Re: Help by ThawneXS(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2020
luscioustrish:
It's okay for you to have a fling and even laugh about it but you had to create a thread cos she did the same!!!!
Some are already calling her Olosho, really??
Please break up with her finally so she can move on with a MATURED man, capable of handling HONESTY.
This is my own opinion.

Your opinion is as good as this

Re: Help by placeofallure(f): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
... she’s someone that can hop unto another d!ck easily.....that’s technically the fact you have now

However, u guys broke up when it happened

.What if u never reconciled, Will this issue matter to you??

There are different kinds of people in life and we humans process and cope with situations differently.. I know we guys always think a lady should be decent bla bla bla..... but sex may be her way of coping at the time... it doesn’t mean when u marry her and u have a fight at home she will just rush and have sex outside...

Well, you later got it right at the end but that your first line is a No!! for me. Be objective, don't be one sided. You're talking about one technical fact when there are two technical facts.

If you concluded she's one that can hop on a dick quickly, what does that make him? He's also someone that can fall into a hole easily. That makes the two of them! They both deserve each other.
Re: Help by luscioustrish(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2020
placeofallure:

Help me ask him again o!

Selfkontrol, you have no control at all, your remote don lost tey tey! You just confessed to having a fling after you broke up, she didn't raise the roof. Now she was truthful enough to say her own you're whining like a broken record, Aye ma ni ka o!

This happened while you two were no longer together, whether it's a day after or 3 months after is inconsequential here. You had a plan to go back to her concocted in your head, she no be winch, how's she supposed to know?

It's selfish aggrandizement, useless ego that will destroy many of you red or yellow tablet guys here. I read here a while back about another wailer that came to wail here. He broke up with a girl few months back, only for him to run into her and she gave him her wedding invitation. Many opened their mouths here; She's been unfaithful before you broke up, She doesn't deserve you nonsense. Should her life end because you broke up with her? Selfish lots!

The truth is any guy that is serious minded will not turn a lady into Lord of the rings before they walk down the aisle. What is she doing with your broke ass for 4 years? Nobody is going to persuade you into going for her. Just let her know on time and set her free. Some girls self, how can you allow a man to be tossing you upandan? You will date me when you feel like? What is good for the goose is good for the gander, if you can't deal with it, be rid of it! Sikena!

I'm amazed by some comments here honestly, they will Never accept how selfish minded they are. Who dates a girl for 4 years, breaks up and with her and says he has plans they will continue in his mind?? The girl is the one to blame here for wasting her time.
Re: Help by luscioustrish(f): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2020
ThawneXS:

Your opinion is as good as this

That's your personal problem. It's out there already, but it's so hard for you to ignore.. Didn't know you work for Lawma, plenty trash for you to take out wink

1 Like

Re: Help by placeofallure(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2020
luscioustrish:

I'm amazed by some comments here honestly, they will Never accept how selfish minded they are. Who dates a girl for 4 years, breaks up and with her and says he has plans they will continue in his mind?? The girl is the one to blame here for wasting her time.

You can say that again. In fact the girl deserves some spanking.
Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
You girls need to stop all these confession bs. If u need to confess to anyone.. Go to a catholic priest. any confessim you make to your bf.. He's gonna bring it down to nairaland even tho he's got a side chick he's been banging all along. If u feel guilty cheating on him, just get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. Always remember that while both of you may be engaged, it's still 'FORNICATION' In the sight of God. So don't go and be confessing fornication you committed with another person to your fellow fornicator..(your date).

The only point it is reasonable to confess your acts to your partner is when you both are legally married. Stop spilling out your secrets because at the end.. A man would never forgive or overlook. He'll bear a grudge and you'll forever live with a bad name and the consequences.
You only owe God an explanation... And not a fornicative partner.. Always remember that!

2 Likes

Re: Help by Charlex23(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Mr man you had a fling and she equally had a fling that makes the equation balanced.Look let me inform you, Most women you see today are vunerable and that's their weak point. You caused it bro, the point when she needed you the most you were nowhere to be found. She apparently wanted to seek solace in ur arms but u weren't there and another guy was there to comfort her. As they would also say *A shoulder to cry on is also a dick to ride on* My verdict on this Simply ask for her forgiveness and forgive her as well so you both could move on. Mind you , u don't have any right over a woman as long as you've not paid her bride price. #Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Help by Crownstar01: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2020
OP, stop playing the victim card, also your girlfriend. Both of you don't really love each other. You're just silly, infatuated and infantile.
Re: Help by davien(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:
You girls need to stop all these confession bs. If u need to confess to anyone.. Go to a catholic priest. any confessim you make to your bf.. He's gonna bring it down to nairaland even tho he's got a side chick he's been banging all along. If u feel guilty cheating on him, just get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. Always remember that while both of you may be engaged, it's still 'FORNICATION' In the sight of God. So don't go and be confessing fornication you committed with another person to your fellow fornicator..(your date).

The only point it is reasonable to confess your acts to your partner is when you both are legally married. Stop spilling out your secrets because at the end.. A man would never forgive or overlook. He'll bear a grudge and you'll forever live with a bad name and the consequences.
You only owe God an explanation... And not a fornicative partner.. Always remember that!
Why call him her boyfriend then when she can have all the fornicators she wants? Why accept an exclusive relationship with him if it's all fornication the same?

This reasoning disgusts me.

@op, it might not be hard for the dick that drilled her to do it again when there's another break, do your findings and take the risk if you are sure enough. Just know ladies move on mentally long before leaving their partners in the real.
Re: Help by jornwhite: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

This is the problem with Nigerian girls I hate so much. embarassed
The young man accepted he had a fling with another girl without blaming anyone or anything, said its a fling.

The young and promiscuous vagina being blamed innocent Vulnerable for her hoeism. Using emotional blackmail on the innocent young man..

Nigeria girls should learn to owe to their hoeism. There's dignity in labour.

what nonsense are you spewing " how about don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you" life is not fair lets start from somewhere.
OP had d effrontery to tell her he cheated, she no vex, she recipocated the favour why is selfkontrol wailing. she has every right to cheat as much OP feels he can, You guyz just coming online embarassing men.

1 Like

Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2020
davien:
Why call him her boyfriend then when she can have all the fornicators she wants? Why accept an exclusive relationship with him if it's all fornication the same?

This reasoning disgusts me.

@op, it might not be hard for the dick that drilled her to do it again when there's another break, do your findings and take the risk if you are sure enough. Just know ladies move on mentally before leaving their partners in the real.

This reasoning disgust me yen yen yen!
So the Op that had a fling nkor? Why did he have a girlfriend and still have a fling?
So it's natural and okay if a guy cheats, but it's a taboo if a girl replecate the same act?

Nigerians are filled with hypocrisy.. The guy cheated, the girl also cheated, but now u want me to condemn the girl only?

If you know you can't abstain from sex.. It is better you practise safe sex under an open relationship.. And stop all these bullcrap of my boyfriend did this... My girlfriend did that..
Re: Help by fuckaholic25(f): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
bro, I'd take her back though it hurts but u guys broke up and u also had a fling, remember? it is what it is!
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

So the Op that had a fling nkor? Why did he have a girlfriend and still have a fling?
So it's natural and okay if a guy cheats, but it's a taboo if a girl replecate the same act?

Nigerians are filled with hypocrisy.. The guy cheated, the girl also cheated, but now u want me to condemn the girl only?

If you know you can't abstain from sex.. It is better you practise safe sex under an open relationship.. And stop all these bullcrap of my boyfriend did this... My girlfriend did that..

What would you know about straight people’s relationships? Smh. We not talking gays here so kindly take the stepping
Re: Help by jornwhite: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
mrjojo:
Hey bro, the way we guys process cheating is way deeper than the ladies. Our imagination is always most times on a prowl imagining another guy with our dear damsel. But you need to respect the fact that she came out to you, she told you herself, most ladies wouldn't and it understandable. In fact, technically she didn't "cheat" on you. She was vulnerable, a long, serious relationship coming to an abrupt end is a very vulnerable moment for both genders, some guys find their solace in alcohol, while most ladies look for a "shoulder to cry on". You actually had your own "escapades " too
Now I will suggest you probe further, Was it a one-time thing? the guy apparently has always been in the picture even before the breakup, and I'm almost certain he is among the regular tipper. Ask her if there is more, so you know all at once. And after forgive her and forget please(it's harder for men). You guys have a beautiful thing going, No!! she is not cheap!! being in regular contact with men who are doling out cash in the form of "tips" to her is a whole lot of temptation, Trust me, If she didn't fall (why I asked to probe further )then she is a keeper. You said yourself she a very beautiful lady, so attention from men is normal. She made a mistake in a vulnerable state, Forgive and let it go, she forgave you too after all.

Ps: I suggest you post in the family section for more mature responses next time. Guys here are just bunch of redpill and simp screamer

You were on point till i started feeling his he kidding, she only gave OP one scenerio and here we are family meetings, does he look like can hear more.
He deserved what he got, the gurl he had a fling is she not someone's gurlfriend, he tagged his own sexcapades as an harmless discussion, if i know a gurl loves there things i would never tell her, women are emotional no matter how long it will hurt her. MEN we have these days talk way tew much, the boiz shuld learn to handle there shit.

1 Like

Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2020
0KNM:

What would you know about straight people’s relationships? Smh. We not talking gays here so kindly take the stepping

ahh! These guy again.. Shey u want to eat me for breakfast ni?
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

ahh! These guy again.. Shey u want to eat me for breakfast ni?
I reject that in Jesus name. Do I look like your gay madam/partner. Disgusting

[img]https://media1./images/09b818546d1c955020f6cf8fe1a8cb4f/tenor.gif?itemid=13703703[/img]
Re: Help by davien(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

He doesn't know what he wants period.

That reasoning is still very much flawed, don't go about jumping and building straws to hide the fact that you are championing promiscuity.
Re: Help by Akinbahm(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:
Oga sex happens a lot unprecedented and unplanned. Whether it's a day after or a year after, it is what it is. Get over yourself and move on. You can marry someone that was faithful throughout dating and cheats on you first week of marriage. There's no rules to this things. You should even appreciate her honesty, many ladies will not even bother to mention it, me inclusive. Get over your nonsense ego, you got a good girl and you might not meet another like her.

He should get over his nonsense ego, I no go talk cause now them go tag person as a bitter being for saying the truth...

@ the bolded if he calm his nerves he gonna see a better hoe than the hoe he claimed to be his potential wifey...
Re: Help by Powerfly(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2020
davien:
He doesn't know what he wants period.

That reasoning is still very much flawed, don't go about jumping and building straws to hide the fact that you are championing promiscuity.

there's nothing like championing promiscuity. Live your life the way it pleases you... And if there's anyone to consider, it should be your spouse, family and God.
Re: Help by Aimerosa25(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Something is wrong with dis op , didn't u say u broke up, when she needed u ,where u there, u had a fling , she had a fling , and your are upset , are you a saint? Stop behaving childish please, she is an adult and can do whatever with her body, if won't date again , disappear.
Re: Help by Openbusiness: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2020
placeofallure:

Well, you later got it right at the end but that your first line is a No!! for me. Be objective, don't be one sided. You're talking about one technical fact when there are two technical facts.

If you concluded she's one that can hop on a dick quickly, what does that make him? He's also someone that can fall into a hole easily. That makes the two of them! They both deserve each other.

U women always like to bring gender fight out of everything...
Tell me something ....What has the second fact got to do with the question the Op asked??
Re: Help by davien(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

there's nothing like championing promiscuity. Live your life the way it pleases you... And if there's anyone to consider, it should be your spouse, family and God.
Never supported the dude to begin with.

How aren't you championing promiscuity with your post below?

If u feel guilty cheating on him, just get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness. Always remember that while both of you may be engaged, it's still 'FORNICATION' In the sight of God. So don't go and be confessing fornication you committed with another person to your fellow fornicator

THIS TYPE OF REASONING IS HOW PEOPLE KEEP SPREAD STDs.

That's how you get girls into runs who go to church the next day, after all sin is sin. Don't be a hypocrite, a repentant person isn't one who continues to indulge in their filth.
Re: Help by placeofallure(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U women always like to bring gender fight out of everything...
Tell me something ....What has the second fact got to do with the question the Op asked??

The thing is he has no business coming here to whine at all. As the girl take her own rob body, he should swallow his own too.

Whatever happened to Do unto others.....?
Re: Help by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:
Oga sex happens a lot unprecedented and unplanned. Whether it's a day after or a year after, it is what it is. Get over yourself and move on. You can marry someone that was faithful throughout dating and cheats on you first week of marriage. There's no rules to this things. You should even appreciate her honesty, many ladies will not even bother to mention it, me inclusive. Get over your nonsense ego, you got a good girl and you might not meet another like her.

You guys have been becoming too masculine these days lol, No fear again or whatsoever........ grin grin grin
Re: Help by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

I had a very serious yet Heart breaking moment last night. I have this girl friend I have been dating for some years now. Roughy 4 years plus. We are so serious that ThE next phase of our relationship should be marriage.
I love her so much and to the best of my knowledge, she loves me too and was really a wife material like I have always thought all these years even though we have been off and on sometimes.

Last year September I broke up with her because of how rude she spoke to me.( not the first time. I just couldn’t take it anymore)It was a messy breakup and even though she begged me for three days. I never listened but deep down I didn’t mean it. I just wanted her to fix her bad behaviors then after some months we come back. It wasn’t long too, her father had stroke and I knew she was passing through a lot that period. Even though she tried to find solace in me during those times, I didn’t care that much but still called her often to know how the father is doing. (He’s much better now)

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again and she visited me where I stay. ( note: we have been talking after few weeks of our breakup but just friends. I still loved her but but I felt it wasn’t time yet) We made out and continued our relationship. I try to fix everything that caused the breakup and she was ready to turn a new leaf and so was I

Everything was going well with less issues for these past months because we don’t stay in the same location. It’s more or less a long distance thing even though we didn’t start that way. (We started dating in school and some point lived together for a year) we couldn’t stay in same city because of circumstances. Her parents live in a different city.

Everything was fine until recently when we were talking and something lead to another thing. She first told me how men give her tips in her mother’s restaurant (she helps her mom in the restaurant since she’s awaiting her masters) i didn’t find it funny. I told her it’s not wrong to take tips but when you know there would be a condition attached to the tips then it’s very bad to accept those tips. ( sometimes 10k, 15k, 5k and evening someone had giving her $100 before) at first she didn’t find anything wrong in taking those tips as she said that’s the little way she can help herself since As she couldn’t be always asking me for money every time. (I send her cash once in a while) But later saw my reason why it’s wrong to take tips from these men especially if the cash is huge because at the end the men always make demands like she told me And she promised to stop it.

Later in the evening we where having a conversation and I told her about a girl a had a little fling with a few months ago. (Long after we broke up) And how the girl called me and was feeling I used her because I went back to my ex. It was a harmless discussion and we both we just laughing over it. Didn’t take long before I asked her Jokingly if she have ever had anything in the place she stays After our break up and to my greatest surprise she gave me a shocker that She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening.And she never believed we could come back. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

That left me very heartbroken. Heartbroken in the sense that my girlfriend for years could easily sleep with a guy within few weeks of our break up. I was very bitter through out the night. She begged and cried all night and even had an ashma attack and promised it was just a mistake. I called her so many names including a cheap slut anyone could easily sleep with just like that.

I know this is just a relationship but I’m actually scared because this is a girl I plan to engage next year and marriages is obviously the next. She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge but I’m really confused right now. If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

Help me Nairalanders. She’s supposed to stay for two more days before she leave but from the look of things she might be going today. I’m really confused and don’t wanna make a bloody mistake that I would regret later In the future

Compare..

ubunja:
that is why Men must only deal with women who like lust them. If you don't make a woman's pussy wet just don't bother with her. If a woman's vagina doesn't tingle when she sees you, you're wasting your time.

If a woman finds you a turn on, she'll fvckk you now. Nevermind she's married or you're ugly. Most men have never seen their GF and wife's Lust side. Because they don't turn their wives on since women date and marry for money not sex. Women don't marry men who turn them on. They marry men who can provide. And I'll say about 90% of men in relationships don't know what their women look like when in Lust. And they'll never know. Because the women don't Lust these men. Men marry women they Lust over. But women CHEAT WITH men they Lust over.

Many guys have seen a woman talk to a great guy and she gets tongue-tied, and struggles to breathe and coughs a little. She's overwhelmed by the man. And only if the men knew what is happening between her legs!! That pussy is pulsating like a living breathing thing. When a woman feels this way, for a stranger, it won't matter he's a stranger, or she's married etc, she'll fvckk him. NOW. And chances are she'll fvckk him raw. Women in lust have 0% self control and 0% reasoning.

And tomorrow she will say, "I don't know what came over me!"

The Lust of women need to be studied more and watched out for.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.