Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? (5205 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Dominiqueismad: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:

He didn't make me cry, but he made me introduce myself first cheesy
because you've imagined how long his dick is, these wh.ore.z are as deep as hell. Spits on your head
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Dominiqueismad: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I disagree with you 100%
because you are not smart like him. Wake up dunce.
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
because you've imagined how long his dick is, these wh.ore.z are as deep as hell. Spits on your head

Happy boys day wink
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
LovelyPoison:
Lol but its interesting small nau

Was it? I was just screwing my nose.
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Haywhymido:
Good of you girl, Always go for whatever makes you happy. Dont mind the lad.

Yes o. Go for what you want or you'll settle for what you don't want.
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Dominiqueismad: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:

Happy boys day wink
yes ma, old hag
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Albertone:
We know you want want to admit it publicly na.

If you need a cute guy,look no further,you have me! grin
Admit publicly that i do what I don't do? Lol. cheesy

@bolded, picture or i don't believe it.... tongue
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Emmatee1816:
I admire the way you write.its very commendable
Thank You. smiley
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
because you are not smart like him. Wake up dunce.
Thanks wise man !cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin grin

It's not rocket science to know that a woman can cry for the most shocking and unexpected reason.

A woman cries when she's happy and she does desame when she's sad, hurt or unhappy.

A woman can cry if Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi scored a hat trick.

I went to a live concert and the lady sitting next to me with her boyfriend started crying when Joeboy came on stage to perform.

A guy bought a white flurry chihuahua puppy for his lady as her birthday present, guess what? she started crying !!!

ladies: What's that lame thing that made u cry unnecessarily.

Have u met a cute guy or a crush that made u cry?

cheesygrincheesy

I went to my favourite bands concert wen I was 17 the lead singer was so hot n he was really famous n I cried wen he gave me his autograph lol. I feel stupid now tho lol. I also met the hottest of our Aussie men the guy who acts as Thor in the movies he cuddled me n took our picture I was so happy but I didn't cry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

I went to my favourite bands concert wen I was 17 the lead singer was so hot n he was really famous n I cried wen he gave me his autograph lol. I feel stupid now tho lol. I also met the hottest of our Aussie men the guy who acts as Thor in the movies he cuddled me n took our picture I was so happy but I didn't cry.
Hmm . chris Hemsworth ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Hmm . chris Hemsworth ! cheesy

Yep wink this was before Thor tho. He was famous here for a tv series called home and away at the time. It's a very popular show.
Chris was around 18 at the time. All girls in Australia woulda killed to be in my place that day. We had lunch with Chris n a few other actors from the show. And watched them film the rest of the day in the studio. It was a competition I won.
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Albertone(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Palema007:
Admit publicly that i do what I don't do? Lol. cheesy

@bolded, picture or i don't believe it.... tongue
Picture?? shocked
My dp should speak enough volume undecided

There are some ladies who would cry at such trivial thing. The day I watched the video of Wizkid's "sweet love" and I saw ladies crying on sighting Wizkid,a lady even fainted because of him grin .Since that day,I don't get surprised at anything I see ladies doing. smiley
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Yep wink this was before Thor tho. He was famous here for a tv series called home and away at the time. It's a very popular show.
Chris was around 18 at the time. All girls in Australia woulda killed to be in my place that day. We had lunch with Chris n a few other actors from the show. And watched them film the rest of the day in the studio. It was a competition I won.
Interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by LovelyPoison(f): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:

Was it? I was just screwing my nose.
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Looking That Bad (picture) / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Son / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.