Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52828 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Djamel(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
TemmyT002:

How do you know the Man of God is not deceiving you?
A lady is attached to you and you are complaining. These days that a lady is getting attached to five guys at once.

See this one
And you think she might not be attached to other guys like this

Bro, fear girls.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Udeyhere: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
when you was busy targeting the girl's panty you never said a pastor told you fornication is a sin. Before this honorable court you are seeking our advice. My learned friend please I can only see BBN OZO's hand in this case. I think you don't know what you want in life just prepare to lose it. maybe you done see another G- string.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Na you Sabi the touch and follow where you nack the girl with now.
My brother, you don buy market.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by airminem(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
tongue
TheCork:

^^story
Bro, please if u dont wannnto smash..let me smash I beg!! wink
ASHAWOO GO PATRONICE YOUR FELLO FOR BROTHEL
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

You have a woman that's so in love with you with admirable qualities and you're already seeing the end from the beginning with a caption that it will end in tears. You're not ready to settle down and you got into a relationship. Isn't that sheer wickedness? Where was this Man of God when you decided in your heart of hearts that you only wanted her for sex? You didn't seek advice then. You already objectified her from inception. It's guys like you that makes loving odd for both sexes.

Personally, i think you should be more concerned about what SHE CAN DO TO YOU since you said she's DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Remember, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
hSo guys also do this thing. Listening to messages about a woman they are fucking recklessly? That message is not from God except sex is no longer a sin.
Be a man, tell her straight up to stay off your lane. Let it sink into her head and stop this message of a thing. You probably didn't tell her from the beginning that you wanted just a Bleep mate.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ume1000: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. This reminds me of a conversation with my friend. He said guys will always say “marry a girl who loves you more”. Then they meet that girl and they say “I don’t love her”... But she loves you right?

You can leave if you want, relationship is not by force. Tomorrow you will turn alfa male and be disturbing us upandan with red pill lamentations.
Would you rather have them as simpletons
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Prettychild(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
You are very wicked! Why did you ask her out first since you know that your Pastor must approve your relationship? That's how people bring curses on themselves!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Harmlesspill(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Charlex23:
See let me tell you something about Love. I'll rather prefer to be with a lady who loves me more than i love her, rather than to be with a lady i love more. Appreciate what u have bro.
It's difficult to find true love these days and don't let go of her. Those who u tend to love don't always love u back, but those you don't really love tend to love you more. That's one of the mystery of life.
Na man you be!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
KefeeBRIGHT91:

You have a woman that's so in love with you with admirable qualities and you're already seeing the end from the beginning with a caption that it will end in tears. You're not ready to settle down and you got into a relationship. Isn't that sheer wickedness? Where was this Man of God when you decided in your heart of hearts that you only wanted her for sex? You didn't seek advice then. You already objectified her from inception. It's guys like you that makes loving odd for both sexes.

Personally, i think you should be more concerned about what SHE CAN DO TO YOU since you said she's DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Remember, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Don't mind him. Tomorrow when he ends with a woman that will destroy Jim, he will start looking for who to blame. Humans are the most difficult creatures God created. How can someone say he doesn't want a woman that loves him and expect to get another woman that oves him tomorrow. You can't get what you have rejected.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Dreament(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
u should have first found out what made the guy not to love her. the guy stated he only see her as a sex object. meaning the girl mind be a LovePeddler which the guy took advantage of. but for the guy in question, u might think u are on top of the world not knowing u bringing generation corse to urself for chassing after everything under skirt
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Louisboy22(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Hmm this life nor real balance at all, many guys are looking for a girl like that why u that have u are complaining

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by LiveLifeHub(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

RUBBISH!!! And the man of god couldn't warn you of your formication and lust.

When will guys stop taking ladies as sex object and stop playing with their feelings, surely your daughter will reap the same know that.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by galadima77(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2020
My own curiosity is, were you the one that deflowered her? If yes then her attachment is understandable. But if no all the attachment na wash...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Favy1235:
This life no balance.
Love too much problem,love less problem.
Exactly what happened to me n my ex.
I was too attached to him he got tired and wanted break.
He later came back for that kind of love but it was far far gone.
My sister this life no balance. People will be shouting there's no love but when they see it, they start running.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by taiwo92(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.

I agreed with u. Guys please stop this I need am for sex. Most of us have sisters and if not one day we go born girls. Remember Karma
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MoxxxxO123(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2020
U deserve a very big dirty slap, why didn't the man of God as claimed tell you about your fornication. You just want to eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Thosene(f): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2020
Loving a man like you is a waste of time and affection. You're not leaving her because of what the so man of God said but u just didn't love her at all. You're so selfish to think u can only date a good looking girl because of sex!! God will judge you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
If you can't impregnate ur wife later on in life, u will say witches are after you
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Mykillo74(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?
A lady love more, na problem.
A man love more, na problem.
The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.
same way the ladies see men as ATM.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Rexnegro(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?
A lady love more, na problem.
A man love more, na problem.
The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.
let me help u complete it .... if a lady love less na still problem if a guy love less na still problem if a lady no love at all wahala if a guy no love at all wahala. best bet is do what suit u and Bleep the world .
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by rexx07(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Rubbish
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

So you don't have any good friend you can push her to?

Man of God told you, better to see babalawo, alfa, oboh and dibia first too. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Soon the man of God will choose a wife for you. Possibly one sister that has used abortion to scatter balance her womb before carrying church on her head as no man show again.

If you don't love her or ready to marry, that's enough. Just tell her so. Painful but honest. She will survive and thrive. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Bahamas95(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
So people still take these so called men of God serious?

I just pity you OP, if you dump that girl you might end up with a Karishika las las...... A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
What other people are craving for,but who gave you the mentality of just having sex with her,you see my problem with some people, let me just hit and run forgetting that karam knows everyone,e be things ooooh,if you don't want her go ahead and tell her,let her cut off her feelings for you cos it's obvious all you want in the relationship is sex.
God forbid, nobody needs an extremely attention needy person.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by loswhite(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
lol...the scam word used to dump someone "find someone better than me"...lol.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by TheCork(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Bro please ignore that man call Airminem
, best advise is to let me quickly smash if u don wanna smash I beg. Am ready sir cheesy
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Charlezs(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2020
Bros do you want to call things off because the god of men said so or out of your own volition ?? The later being the case, then do it now and don't waste her time. She will get over you with time and move on but the worst thing you will do to her and yourself is dating anybody out of pity. Cause it's going to be devastating for her and by extension you also cause of the riple effect of the heartbreak( a girl that is heartbroken can do and undo) when you eventually can't take anymore of it( After God, fear women). This is about pursuit of happiness bro, if you ain't happy with her let her go now before it's rather too late.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by tojahh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

She will not hurt herself...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Juliusmomoh: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
ume1000:
Even the ladies say they are sexy
Toor..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Charlex23(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Skepticus:

Life is easier when you have a girl who loves you more than you love her except she lacks character, promiscuous, medical or other valid reasons.

If you go for the one you love, you'll have to impress her to keep her.

Make life easier. Not tougher
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Juliusmomoh: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
Child of the world
grin .. E shock u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.