Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52817 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Owutuotuo(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

She only needs one tear to swear for you. If you have dealt with her unjustly, you’re done for. And if not, it’ll go back to her. Anyway, someone has something to lose all because you had ulterior motive from the beginning. Let her go, beg her forgiveness and God’s.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
How girls date a man of God guys I don't

ME ONCE I SEE A GIRL WITH ANY RELIGIOUS ORNAMENTS NO MATTER HOW PRETTY SHE IS....I TURN

DON'T CARE IF ITS CATHOLIC SCAPLER, PENTECOSTAL WRIST BAND OR ANGLICANS

I DON'T CARE COX I KNOW YOU DON'T THINK FOR YOURSELF.... YOU DADDY, PASTOR AND MOMMY IN THE CHURCH THINKS FOR YOU
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by hardeykholarkay(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
Give me her number please

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by djgreenland(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Man of God?

How do your know he is a man of God?

Just tell us you've gotten the main thing you wanted.

This thing you are complaining of is what most people are praying for.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by TemmyT002(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

How do you know the Man of God is not deceiving you?
A lady is attached to you and you are complaining. These days that a lady is getting attached to five guys at once.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
ymstar:

I would love to be ur friend

Hi. I'll be friends smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Dididrumz(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Some guys ehhn, I tire for una, a girl loves You, na problem, she doesn't na still problem, she cheats on you na still problem.
Now You have a good lady who loves and wants to be with You and you're here talking nonsense.

Do you know how many good things out so called men of God has spoilt with these prophesies?

Bros ehhn, Your matter now na annoy e dey annoy me.

Just let the poor girl go, You don't deserve her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by afecgivers: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Put her calls on busy, do not answer any strange number for a month if you are a salary earner....the love will reduce within a month of planned neglect...then just break the news..tell her you have reconciled with your former girl and that is why you've been avoiding her. She will not kill herself i assure you. God no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by djgreenland(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2020
hardeykholarkay:
Give me her number please

Seconding!!!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by best11925: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
u can imagine ur level of reasoning u wanted her for sex.
No man is not right if u need sex or wanted only sex u
visit olosho house u no definitely she will feel bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by lielbree: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
My brother is 36 working and single. He could use a good loyal woman in his life sinceu don't value one.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deepthoughts: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
please say some men, don't just generalize.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by TheCork(m): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

^^story
Bro, please if u dont wannnto smash..let me smash I beg!! wink
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

you don chop

now you want to run abi
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by lielbree: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Wanti wanti no get

Geti geti no want

This life no balance
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ModestGal(f): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Please quit. The poor girl is dating your dumb head and you are still not in love, you can't even construct a simple sentence. I pity the poor lady. Please leave her alone so she can meet someone at her level

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by kennyrichfirst(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
My guy don't play with fire...
..talking from experience
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by madgoat(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Why do all these men of God like interfering in people's relationships? Nonsense.
You you that u claim u are mature but cannot use ur brain to know that the girl is right for you, rather u are waiting for a man of God to tell u shes not the one. You dont deserve that girl at all.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Almunjid(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
Not all men r scum.
Don't worry, he will eventually end up with a lady that he loves, but she doesn't love him, she may even hurt or stab him to death (like the late South African guy).
Just because of sex, some guys will continue to ignore and pass good women and then end up with the worst ones as wives or girlfriends.
His village people must have tied his destiny to one Jezebel. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by lekki1444: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
DONT STOP IT. EMBRACE IT
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by jada987(f): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by lielbree: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
And these set of guys will blast girls who date for money undecided

Bastard hypocrites!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by seanwilliam(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
u no get sense.. simp!.. what if they are not compatible
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by phazotron(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
I have a reason for asking, have you been able to find someone like her?

Not yet

The mistake people make is that they think love is an instant thing

Sometimes love builds up over time

If the op get sense make he hold her tight give her wetin she need

As long as she's not exhibiting dealbreaker traits he should not break up

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Lol. This reminds me of a conversation with my friend. He said guys will always say “marry a girl who loves you more”. Then they meet that girl and they say “I don’t love her”... But she loves you right?

You can leave if you want, relationship is not by force. Tomorrow you will turn alfa male and be disturbing us upandan with red pill lamentations.

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Djamel(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2020
MediMedi:
How do world want us to love....?

A lady love more, na problem.

A man love more, na problem.

The worst part is that, guys nowadays see all ladies as sex object.

Gals are sex object now....literally..... Y'all move around with vagina?...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deepthoughts: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

There's something about that girl that you are hiding,the way I see it is that you have seen something in her that you don't like but don't want to disclose but until you do you would have to carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by airminem(f): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Women can eazily call the shots, end a relationship with a man, if she never loved him. Men are just such cry babies. Like others like the Op, he doesnt want a woman and he is here in NAIRALAND scare to let the 'chicken out' cheesy . Some men are just scums and also weak
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ume1000: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes na.. If not sex object what else.. undecided ...
Even the ladies say they are sexy
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2020
I see this as a blessing for you
Cause nowadays you'll hardly see a girl that love you that much,those bitches are after your pocket. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.