Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently (809 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by SolexxBarry(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't know the right section to post this but its quite a matter of urgency.

A friend of mine earns 50k monthly and is about taking a room self contain of 150k yearly

I feel its too much because he has no other source of income apart from his salary

What is your take on this??

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Teaveapoet(f): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
If he saves 20k monthly in 8months he should be able to pay his rent. But he needs to find another means of income.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by SolexxBarry(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Teaveapoet:
If he saves 20k monthly in 8months he should be able to pay his rent. But he needs to find another means of income.

Okay dear, thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
That's too much for a rent base on what he's earning,how much will he now be giving his girlfriend,nooo he has to find another means of income

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by anthonyuncle(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
is he good in saving?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by SolexxBarry(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
That's too much for a rent base on what he's earning,how much will he now be giving his girlfriend,nooo he has to find another means of income

If he can get a working class lady that shouldn't be an issue, i'm just concerned about his personal growth
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by SolexxBarry(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
anthonyuncle:
is he good in saving?
Yes, to an extent
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe he don chop 9ja bet
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Akinbahm(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
That's too much for a rent base on what he's earning,how much will he now be giving his girlfriend, nooo, he has to find another means of income

Imagine at the bolded peepz, I was expecting ow much will he be saving for unprepared occurrences all that could pop into your mind was ow much will he be giving his girlfriend.

At times most trash that comes out from this Jezebel parading as a being forced one towards crazy mentality...

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Plut01: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Akinbahm:

Imagine at the bolded peepz, I was expecting ow much will he be saving for unprepared occurrences all that could pop into your mind was ow much will he be giving his girlfriend.

At times most trash that comes out from this Jezebel parading as a being forced one towards crazy mentality...

E shock you? E shock me too cheesy
May we never water the wrong plant in life.
Many of these basket waist are nothing but disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by simplepee(f): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
They are cumming for you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by anthonyuncle(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2020
SolexxBarry:
Yes, to an extent
then he should get da apartment
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Akinbahm(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Plut01:

E shock you? E shock me too cheesy
May we never water the wrong plant in life.
Many of these basket waist are nothing but disaster.

Shock me ke, nah we guys gave them that drastic opportunity that compelled them into self entitlement mentality...

Baba, make we sha dey play along with their craziness.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Akinbahm(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
simplepee:
They are cumming for you.

In a simple sentence just tell me why they wont come for her head, OP asked question concerning his friend apartment & salary all what ur same gender could spew out was money to be allocated to a girlfriend not even fiance biko think logically even if its once/twice per day...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by SolexxBarry(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

In a simple sentence just tell me why they wont come for her head, OP asked question concerning his friend apartment & salary all what ur same gender could spew out was money to be allocated to a girlfriend not even fiance biko think logically even if its once/twice per day...

Once or twice per day, why so wicked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by placeofallure(f): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

Shock me ke, nah we guys gave them that drastic opportunity that compelled them into self entitlement mentality...

Baba, make we sha dey play along with their craziness.

No, don't play along. Whoever you choose should know your ideologies, principles and all, except if you want to be dating for fun. That's what you guys like anyway.

As a matter of fact, everybody should bring something to the table. I mean financially not sex. 30k is hardly anything to sustain anybody for a month. Transportation cost alone is at cut-throat level. Add that to the burden of a demanding girlfriend, that's a suicide attempt.

He could take the apartment but he has to be with a lady that can support with little little expenses or the big ones too. Even if it means paying back. At least you get things done within the timeline.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Akinbahm(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
placeofallure:

No, don't play along. Whoever you choose should know your ideologies, principles and all, except if you want to be dating for fun. That's what you guys like anyway.

As a matter of fact, everybody should bring something to the table. I mean financially not sex. 30k is hardly anything to sustain anybody for a month. Transportation cost alone is at cut-throat level. Add that to the burden of a demanding girlfriend, that's a suicide attempt.

He could take the apartment but he has to be with a lady that can support with little little expenses or the big ones too. Even if it means paying back. At least you get things done within the timeline.

@ the bolded you people forced us to see dating as nothing but fun...

Must you raise girlfriend issue?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by placeofallure(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

@ the bolded you people forced us to see dating as nothing but fun...

Must you raise girlfriend issue?

I wasn't the one who raised girlfriend issue. You're missing something here obviously.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
This should be your friend's headache not yours. If you have advised and he isn't listening, let him be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Visual Effects Video That I Edited With My Phone Using The Kinemaster Ap / A Top Secret Everyone I Mean Every Single Person On Earth should know / I'm Tired Of Free Poosies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.