Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. (4032 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by specialofficer: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@specialofficer, my sincere apologies. The rate at which haters abuse me with moniker 1 and secretly start asking for help with another moniker has killed any philanthropic intention I have on Nairaland. In real life, I oblige most times, but on Nairaland, I ignore or decline 100% of the time. So, accept my apologies.
I understand, but i have been using this account since last year February, it's the only account i have, you can check my posts to see if i have an alternate and I've never ever insulted you before, if i want to insult someone there's no need to use alternate na. This is a faceless forum
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
In our street we pay #2000 per month for security levy
And yet arm robbers do enter our street as if we are both living in the same estate together.fuel has increased and also electricity, i see graduates begging on every thread which is not suppose to be
Young youths are into fraudulent act
You can't travel from one state to another peacefully,and we all know the reason why
A country that we hardly produce eatable items,the president ordered for border closure
Other neighbouring countries that want to import food for us out of pity so hunger won't strangle us to death can't do that cause our border has been sealed
Our currency is getting low everyday
Can I even travel out and tell the white man that am a Nigerian without glancing at me for some minutes
This is the country we live in Nigeria

I know am done for already for been raised here in this shit->hole we've passed through hard times, struggles, pain,brokenness, disgrace, embarrassment, snitch,we've done what our parents can't do even when they're like our age, and so on .
But Believe me I'll try my possible best for my descendants not to pass through all of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by islamics(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
iLegendd:

My dear, have as many backups or laptops as you can. If you can't afford multiple laptops, one is enough, but have lots of backups.

Cloud backup should suffice for all this.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islamics, it already has, but that isn't enough for me.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by islamics(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Islamics, it already has, but that isn't enough for me.

Okay Sir. You na heavy user be that.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Emceecee(m): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
my only contribution to this is a robbery that took place in 2011 because a slay queen was showing off with her yahoo-boyfriend's car .....
Be careful when you drive around in flashy cars - the boys do not sleep and they are watching

i think there should be a thread for someone to read these things and remember that his life is a lot easier than he thinks, sadly we keep looking at those above us wishing to have what they have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her / Question 4female. / Is It Advisable For A Boss To Date Her Office Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.