Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. (5226 Views)

The Young Woman Slain By ISIS For Daring To 'swim In A Sea Of Dreams' / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2007
When people try all they can to convince others without succeeding it ends up in frustrations.

Discussion forums are not where people are convinced, people should make their points and allow the readers to make up their minds on their own. This idea of some of us complaining that they have not been challenged or convinced enough is really childish and inconsequential.

No one needs to write a gospel on this forum to change a simple fact as regards the Israeli-Palestinian wahala.

Someone is wondering why Palestinians are not queuing up to enter Egypt instead of Israel. Can someone explain to this student that Israel is still holding on to their lands they seized in 1967 and it is even a shame that Israel still collect taxes on behalf of Palestine because of the crazy arrangement in place.

There can never be peace without justice, equity and fairplay.

While some query if there was peace in 1947 would it not be interesting to ask if there was war before the powers in the world decided to relocate Jews scattered all over the world in the present day Israel plus lands seized by force?

Lies are like foundations on quicksand, when the time comes they will crumble and those that spread them will hide their heads in shame.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
denex:

I am tempted to ask: no be Benin person go pass go Togo? Fatah loyalists want to get to the West Bank. Will it be wise for them to pass through Egypt? Abi you don see night bus wey go pass through Cameroun to get to Togo? Una don start with una logical acrobatics again.

This is an illogical attempt to mutilate the truth! Several Gazans were allowed into Isreal for medical treatment. The arab world shouts the loudest about Isreali injustice in Gaza and YET the same Gazans would rather flee to Isreal at the slightest hint of trouble! where are Iran, Syria and Egypt? why are they not interested in the situation in Gaza?
Isreal pulled out of Gaza 2 yrs ago and YET everyone still pins the responsibility for the citizens of Gaza on Isreal's shoulders. Is this not bizarre? If Isreal were the monster we all scream they are, why are palestinians going to seek refuge there?

denex:

Anyway, Israel has refused them passage, Egypt has agreed to grant them stay and Israeli soldiers have driven the almost 100 refugees to Egypt. Driven as in buses. I no talk say them pursue them O!

Isreal allowed passage to those who required urgent medical treatment. It would be foolhardy for Isreal to allow everyone fleeing Gaza passage, thousands of terrorists would be waiting to use the opportunity to infiltrate Isreal. Let them stay in Gaza or go visit their arab brothers!

denex:

By the way, why my people still dey concern themselves with Gaza matter when over here in Nigeria, there is a multiple edged sword ripping everything apart.

I do not live in Nigeria and my tax dollars are going to Fatah, that is why i care!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
Afam:

Discussion forums are not where people are convinced, people should make their points and allow the readers to make up their minds on their own. This idea of some of us complaining that they have not been challenged or convinced enough is really childish and inconsequential.

As usual, no attempt to "make his points and allow the readers to make up their minds on their own". What a hypocrite! Make your points and leave the posters alone!

Afam:

Someone is wondering why Palestinians are not queuing up to enter Egypt instead of Israel. Can someone explain to this student that Israel is still holding on to their lands they seized in 1967 and it is even a shame that Israel still collect taxes on behalf of Palestine because of the crazy arrangement in place.

what a load of tripe! Palestinians are queueing to enter Isreal BECAUSE Isreal is holding unto lands siezed in 1967?
Can someone please remind this "worker" that those alleged lands BELONGED to Egypt and Jordan and not the palestinians on whose behald he is shedding crocodile tears.
Why werent the palestinians fighting for the same lands prior to 1967?

Afam:

While some query if there was peace in 1947 would it not be interesting to ask if there was war before the powers in the world decided to relocate Jews scattered all over the world in the present day Israel plus lands seized by force?

Perhaps this "worker" needs to remind us of the original owners of lands such as Jerusalem, Capernaum, Nazareth, Bethlehem e.t.c. Perhaps Jesus Himself was even an arab!
Can we also remind this hypocrite that there were Isrealis living in Palestine well before 1948?

Afam:

Lies are like foundations on quicksand, when the time comes they will crumble and those that spread them will hide their heads in shame.

You are very right, that is why you ran with your tail between your legs on all the other similar threads.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
davidylan:

You are very right, that is why you ran with your tail between your legs on all the other similar threads.

And you expect people to spend eternity on threads with you? What for?

Once I make my comments on threads I don't need to emphasize them nor do I need to write gospels, I only come back to make clarifications if necessary.

It is not the quantity of posts that matter, it is the quality but with over 6000 posts I guess it will be difficult for you to understand.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by mu431(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ Afam
You are absolutely right, quality is always better than quantity! “Substance over form” any day.

@ those that keep calling pple names
Enough of the personal attacks!!!
Whatever you think is the cause/consequence/solution to the problem, you can keep it to yourself because there is no way you can change someone's opinion on this message board.
If you do not have important facts, then u can shove all these name calling and personal attacks up ur rear!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2007
Afam:

And you expect people to spend eternity on threads with you? What for?

No, i'd rather have no one on these threads than those who attempt to use insults to force down their half baked oppinions down the throats of others.

Afam:

Once I make my comments on threads I don't need to emphasize them nor do I need to write gospels, I only come back to make clarifications if necessary.

It is hard to qualify your tripe and iinsults as comments. Most times you claim to come back to make clarifications is usually to throw more insults and piggy back and other posters.

Afam:

It is not the quantity of posts that matter, it is the quality but with over 6000 posts I guess it will be difficult for you to understand.

I quite agree with you, the quality of ur posts leave a lot to be desired. Its wonderful how those who bandy "go back to pre-1967 borders" want to be seen as intelligent too.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
mu431:

@ Afam
You are absolutely right, quality is always better than quantity! “Substance over form” any day.

The young man does not seem to understand this fundamental fact. I think he is irredeemably brainwashed.

davidylan:

I quite agree with you, the quality of your posts leave a lot to be desired. Its wonderful how those who bandy "go back to pre-1967 borders" want to be seen as intelligent too.

That has always been a problem for you and that is why you feel too much pain when people do not buy the rubbish you sell here.

1. Do not hope to be seen as intelligent on a public forum because if you are not intelligent it won't make any difference if people believed you are.

2. Do not hope to convince anyone on a public forum, make your points and leave the audience/users to make up their minds, it is not your duty.

3. Do not imagine that writing 10 sentences for every 1 sentence you wish to disagree with will help you, at best it will bore the reader as nothing new seldom comes in and at worst it will look like you are desperately trying to prove a point (without success anyway).

4. Face your studies so you don't come out empty, you won't be helping the society abeg. Meanwhile good luck with your studies.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
ah as usual, our dear insult bearer has turned the topic to another mudslinging match. So much for maturity.
Please spare me the long sermons. To post here is not by force.  grin

Afam:

2. Do not hope to convince anyone on a public forum, make your points and leave the audience/users to make up their minds, it is not your duty.

If only you took your own advice. such a shame.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
Una dey here dey discuss Hamas, Andy Uba don declare $8billion personal worth.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
denex:

Una dey here dey discuss Hamas, Andy Uba don declare $8billion personal worth.

put up a separate topic to discuss it. Na your money the guy steal no be my own.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
@davidylan

sorry O! Captain America.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2007
They are Malaysians protesting on behalf of Hamas.

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
TO CONTINUE WITH THIS DEBATE YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
road to no where

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by uspry1(f): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
davidylan:

They are Malaysians protesting on behalf of Hamas.

@Davidylan

I am confused what Malaysians has to do with protesting Hamas. Malaysians are mixed of Thailand and India people who believe in Buddhist religious. Malaysians lives on the peninsula of Malaysia, the SouthEast Asia sharing border with Thailand outside of South China sea .

Are you mislead us about Malaysians?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ uspry1, they are indeed malaysians. Malaysia is a predominantly islamic country. Even Nigerian muslims celebrated the fall of the twin towers on Sept 11th. What matters to them is not where they come from but that they all bow down 5 times a day to the same idol.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by uspry1(f): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
@davidylan

thank you for informed me, wow! what a world turn into joke? I understand why US/UK keep eyes on muslim/islamic too much!

The End Times is coming refer to the bible of Revelation!!!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2007
my dear, we live in a world that is standing on its head. While Gazan's are fleeing execution at he hands of Hamas, Malaysians are busy telling us to support the "people's government". The people who are begging to be let into Israel?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 2:24am On Jun 23, 2007
I can't help but deride the apparent inability of the anti-Israel mob to present a carefully argued case.From the very beginning,their response was the well worn path of ad hominen attacks.One even brought up the unfounded allegations of Jewish control of the media.

No serious attempt to address the message,only the messenger.The Charter of Hamas is explicit and resounding in its extremism.Here are excerpts:
          "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

The anti-Israel mob see the issue purely through the prism of "rooting for the underdog".The Palestinians are the underdogs,while Israel,an adjunct of the US,is a throwback to European colonialism.This is an intellectually lazy way of analysing a complex issue.I suppose its the same kind of reasoning that allows them to continue to rationalise Rob Mugabe's policies.

Israel is said to have seized land from Palestine,strangely,no state called Palestine existed before.Gaza was part of Egyptian territory,while the West Bank was part of Jordanian territory.Having returned most of the land it gained in the 6 day war,the Sinai Peninsula alone constitued about 80% of the land captured,the question remains sovereignty over the remaining territories.

No where does International Law require Israel to withdraw unilaterally from land it captured from Egypt,Syria and Jordan.This is supposed to be done as part of a comprehensive peace agreement.Having read the above Charter of Hamas,its not too difficult to see why such an agreement is going to prove difficult to obtain.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

@ uspry1, they are indeed malaysians. Malaysia is a predominantly islamic country. Even Nigerian muslims celebrated the fall of the twin towers on Sept 11th. What matters to them is not where they come from but that they all bow down 5 times a day to the same idol.

The content in bold refers, I think it is very wrong for someone to insult a religion and call the God the religion believes in an idol.

There is a thin line between unacceptable/avoidable insults and freedom of expression/speech.

We all reserve the right to respect other people's religions whether we agree with them or not.

Such level of hatred. insult and intolerance is very very wrong.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2007
@Afam-There is some truth to what you are saying but I have to note your hypocrisy.How can a rabid anti-Semite like you,call people to order for religious intolerance.You must have missed the baseless canard about Jews controlling the media and all the other sniggering comments Tornadoz makes about Jews
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
I-man/Play,

The other time I pointed out your lie you claimed it was a mistake, is this yet another of your innumerable mistakes?

I have never in my life insulted any religion let alone the God a religion professes and that I believe is the reason for the statements you are responding to.

Anti-Semite? Based on what? That I don't agree with you that the killing of innocent ones by the Israelis is right? If that qualifies one to be anti-Semite, please feel free to label me as one, no apologies on that issue.

The killing of any innocent person is wrong regardless of the person, group or nation carrying out the killing.

As to the other nonsense you were bringing into the issue you are on your own.

By the way it seems you have stuck with I-man for quite some time now, when are we seeing another ID that you will manufacture to hide your identity?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2007
@I-man
You must have missed the baseless canard about Jews controlling the media and all the other sniggering comments Tornadoz makes about Jews
What is "baseless canard"?
Does the Jews not control the media? I know its a touchy subject but they do and I meant every word of that statement. Am not about to write a lengthy article about the media houses owned by Jews, however is it any wonder its political suicide for any American politician to say something negative about Israel?
You are welcome to do your own research about media ownership in America. In fact you can start here>>
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-folder.html
Whilst you're at it , check out the "The Six Jewish Companies Who Own 96% of the World's Media".
I agree America is a capitalist country and any one can buy any media organization.
I do however oppose this strategy of hiding facts that Jews control the media. This must be another spin isn't it?
For someone spinning out of control to imply they didn't know Jews control the media beggars belief.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-manWhat is "baseless canard"?
Does the Jews not control the media? I know its a touchy subject but they do and I meant every word of that statement. Am not about to write a lengthy article about the media houses owned by Jews, however is it any wonder its political suicide for any American politician to say something negative about Israel?
You are welcome to do your own research about media ownership in America. In fact you can start here>>
Whilst you're at it , check out the "The Six Jewish Companies Who Own 96% of the World's Media".
I agree America is a capitalist country and any one can buy any media organization.
I do however oppose this strategy of hiding facts that Jews control the media. This must be another spin isn't it?
For someone spinning out of control to imply they didn't know Jews control the media beggars belief.

Make I quote am before you go modify am.Later I go respond
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2007
@I-man

what is actually this anti-Semitism you guys keep saying. Naturally, I don't like Italians until I get to know that Italian personally. Naturally, I don't like Benin girls but I've known some that are angels. Naturally I don't like Australian Aborigines and I don't think I could. naturally I don't like pigmies or eskimos. I don't like Lebanese. I don't like blond people. Make or female and I don't like Albinos but I've gotten to know one (Terry Ibisi) she's the gentlest soul. In fact there are few sets of people I like without knowing them: Jamaicans and Afro-Americans because of their colourful lifestyles and their accents. I like Chinese too because I associate them with Shaolin Temples and Kung Fu.

Most people have stereotypes and these stereotypes draw different reactions from different people. There are a lot of places you'll go to outside Nigeria that they will just dislike you because you are Nigerian. Nobody will give you unconditional love. So why does Israel have to label their own and mould it into a crime? Somebody says Israel controls the western media and he's labelled and anti-Semite. The US says Nigeria only has 3 television stations and 2 of them are government owned propaganda channels and nobody labels them anti-Nigerian.

Why should anybody even be castigated just because he doesn't offer unconditional love to a group of people? I don't like Nigerians very much, especially Yorubas, Calabars, and Edos(my own people). I don't like men too because you never know who is gay. So why would the jews try to make the world believe that not liking them is some sort of crime.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2007
Any one with contrary views to a pro Israeli person is anti-Semite. This is the old Jewish trump card of stifling debate about the middle east.
Nobel prise winner Jimmy Carter who brought Israel and the Palestinians to the negotiating table was himself labeled anti-Semite.
I would have served a writ on any body who says this to me in person, sadly this is the internet.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2007
Afam:

I have never in my life insulted any religion let alone the God a religion professes and that I believe is the reason for the statements you are responding to.
By the very same standards you apply when refering to me as someone who hates Muslims,the collective weight of your opinion exposes your anti-Semitism.Who can forget your "face of extreme Zionism" thread based on the video of one drunken teenager?One in millions.

Anti-Semite? Based on what? That I don't agree with you that the killing of innocent ones by the Israelis is right? If that qualifies one to be anti-Semite, please feel free to label me as one, no apologies on that issue.
The killing of any innocent person is wrong regardless of the person, group or nation carrying out the killing.
I must have missed where I expressly or impliedly suggested that "the killing of innocent ones by the Israelis is right".Presumably,by your reckoning,being pro-Israel equates supporting the killing of innocents.Is the Jewish nation synonymous with the killing of innocents,so that anyone who generally favors them is a supporter of the killing of innocents.I suppose I can deduce from that,that your pro-Palestinian position entails support for the killing of innocent Jews.

I still await with bated breath,your condemnation of the killings in Lebanon.Just last year,you embarked on a frenzied demonisation of Israel for causing civilian deaths in Lebanon.This year's casualties has been met with deafening silence on your part.Are you no longer interested in the fate of Lebanese civilians?Perhaps,your interest last year was not in civilian casualties but in attacking Israel.That is what I mean by the weight of your opinion.

By the way it seems you have stuck with I-man for quite some time now, when are we seeing another ID that you will manufacture to hide your identity?

Remember when I called you an inveterate liar?You are living up to my description of you because I know the reason for my new username was explained to you by another Nairalander .
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2007
Tornadoz:

@I-manWhat is "baseless canard"?

Not much needs to be said about you,Tornadoz.I have always said you have a great sense of irony.In order to disprove my allegations of anti-semitism,you cited a well known anti-semitic link run by Frank Weltner of the neo-Nazi National Alliance.Congrats.Didn't the name of the site tick you off? Jewwatch!Why don't you cite the KKK?Do the Jews own the media in Africa,Asia,Latin America and the Muslim world in general?

Maybe you should read this article:[url]http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1365
[/url] You will probably "accuse" them of being Jewish
Quote from Denex:
Somebody says Israel controls the western media and he's labelled and anti-Semite.
What are you talking about? Who said Israel controls the Western Media?Its bad enough claiming the Jews control it,saying Israel controls it would require the consultation of a psychiatrist.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2007
@I-man

I'm not even saying that they do. I'm just saying if somebody should claim that the jews control the media, it is not enough to label him an anti-Semite.

In Nigeria, Edo control the media: Channels, AIT, Guardian, Genevieve Magazine, NTA, DBN. So if I say it that the Edos control the Nigerian media, I see no reason why I should be labelled anti-Edo.

Me among several groups of people whom I don't like, jews are. Everybody has to earn my love. So if a jew should call me anti-Semitic just because I didn't fall in love with her at first sight, she'll have a very hard time.

Look at Nigerians hated everywhere. Even in Sao Tome, Nigerians are hated. Not because we scam them or anything, but because we have some of the most successful businessmen there. South Africans hate us because they feel were competing with them to dominate africa. In Europe and America, they hate us because they believe we are criminals. I'm not saying they don't like us, I'm saying they hate us. That doesn't mean we should go around labelling everybody that doesn't give agape love. Do jews love Nigerians, no strings attached? Do they like Sango Worshippers? Yet we don't call them names. So what is all this anti-Semitic being touted around?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2007
I'm not even saying that they do. I'm just saying if somebody should claim that the jews control the media, it is not enough to label him an anti-Semite.

If you read this article-JEWISHMEDIA ,you will understand the context in which the false claim,that Jews control the media often connotes anti-semitism.The fellow claimed that the non-existent Jewish controlled media deliberately ignores Palestinian casualties.The latter claim is equally false

Since Jews don't control the media,why should anyone keep insisting that they do.Its either ignorance or prejudice or both.If you google,"Jewish media",you will end up like Tornadoz,in a neo-Nazi site to find support for the allegation.That should tell you something,doesn't it?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Mariory(m): 12:26am On Jun 25, 2007
Hamas has was again as they (fundamentalists) have done time and time before made those defending them here look absolutely foolish.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6235180.stm

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is hosting the talks between Mr Abbas, Mr Olmert, and Jordan's King Abdullah II.

But Mr Haniya said any hopes generated by the prospect of the talks was a "mirage" and "illusions".

He said: "The Americans won't give anything. Israel won't give us anything. Our land, our nation will not come back to us except with steadfastness and resistance."

He's pretty much confirmed Hamas is not interested in negotiations for a two state solution but in the destruction of Israel.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2007
Mariory:

He's pretty much confirmed Hamas is not interested in negotiations for a two state solution but in the destruction of Israel.

That's not surprising when you can look at Hamas' Charter.Here are excerpts again:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October / Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.