Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. (5228 Views)

The Young Woman Slain By ISIS For Daring To 'swim In A Sea Of Dreams' / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
denex:

@all

Don't worry am expecting davidylan. He will return with his precise and specific fallacies like "christians are jews" or "no more taliban"

Coming from someone bleating about fallacies.

1. The "no more taliban" statement came from someone else and not me.

2. I never claimed all christians where Jews but simply to correct your silly claim that there are NO christian jews. Some jews are christians is VERY different from a blanket "all christians are jews". That is NOT true and i will never make that claim.

O i forgot to ask, are the Ozubulu's still the children of Zebulun?

denex:

the technique I will employ this time is that rather than let him drag me to his level of ignorance where he can easily defeat me, I will elevate him up to my level of enlightenment where he will feel completely out of element.

Yeah! yawn! If your level of enlightenment is encapsulated by your claim that the igbos are the descendants of manaseh and zebulun then God have mercy!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 4:50am On Jun 29, 2007
@Tornadoz

This is the source of the claim that Jews control the media=[url=http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion4.htm#protocol No. 12]PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION[/url] Enjoy,I know you like this kind of stuff  grin
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2007
Since you have chosen to make a fool out of yourself, I will make sure you spare no detail so I take you to the very beginning where you bring word from the great CAL THOMAS. My first question is:

Who The Hell Is Cal Thomas? For somebody like you who does not find information from Wikipedia, it beats me that you would find this Cal Thomas as a fountain of knowledge. Em, is this not the same Cal Thomas that has called for "ethnic cleansing in Israel"? By the way, those were his exact words. Goodluck to you and your fascist Rabbi.

It remained the same you who postulated that it was inconceivable for Fatah loyalist trapped in Gaza to attempt a crossing to the West Bank through Israel. You suggested there was a better short-cut through Egypt. At one point you even went further to mention Iran and Syria.

And then only you say Israel has been around for thousands of years, the same you again will say Israel was a few days old when it was attacked by Arabs. So you switch to the history which best fits your concocted fairytale at any point in time. And by the way, I've tried to Educate you that Emperor Hadrian never named that land Palestine. The man translated the ancient Greek name of Syria Phillaistina to a new Roman name of Provincia Syria Palaestina. How could he have just named it Palestine?! Was he English? Just because you want to erode history to fit your machinations, you are willing to endorse emperor Hadrian with lingual versatility. Well carry on. And I reckon it was the same you who told your buddy Mariory that

"JEWS WERE ALSO PALESTINIANS".

So you just believe you are in the Matrix where you can bend facts to suit the fable you want to spin at the moment. Then when you want to spin a new tale, you'd say Palestine never existed. How many mouths do you have?

For the record, I'd like to state that the fact that some of us type large volumes to post here does not necessarily mean it is a criterion for anyone trying to take part in this debate. As it has come to my notice that in an attempt for you to make your posts seem voluminous and thereby allow you feel among, you keep quoting, unquoting, and requoting, in order to make yourself seem intelligent, but when you finally get the chance to post your own little contribution, it stinks to high heavens of ignorance.

Then you never miss your tactical stun words: "PROPAGANDA", "TRIPE", "SPEW". They don't make you seem any less dumb than you are. Carry on with you "Word of the day dictionary" but I promise you, it will not reduce the amount fiction in your posts. By the way, I see your new term of the day is "oh what a tool", "ah what a tool" the thing is becoming a cliche in my eyes. USING WORD OF THE DAY DICTIONARY TERMS WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIES TO TRUTHS!

It was you who said JUDAISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD JEW.

It is you who said BEING A JEW IS MERELY A NATIONALITY. Pray tell, a nationality of where? Jewpita?

Then did you stop there? No you went further, yes you said CATHOLICS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS TOO.

But more was yet to come. You asserted a definition for Jews: JEWS ARE PEOPLE BORN IN ISRAEL! With this I had to asked you if the 6 million people killed by Hitler were Buddhists. But maybe they aren't maybe they are Sango worshippers.

You with your own leprous fingers typed on a thread that Provincia Syria Palaestine existed since the 5th century BC. Same you exclaimed again that the land of Palestine did not exist till 134 AD. The same you are MAD for these various contortions of fact. Or are you 2 individuals using one ID? Abi you have Multiple Personality Disorder? Because I can put out any better explanation on how you will say the sun rises from the east, then next minute you will say it's the west and you will want to sound sincere at both instances.

Only you said all Christians are Jews by virtue of spirituality. Then moments later, you vehemently declared, and I will never forget, that: MANY CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS AND MANY JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS.
Now you have watered it down to SOME JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS AND SOME CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS. Well you're gradually getting there. I know one day you will argue that NO JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS AND NO CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS. You will get there someday, and I know it's going to be soon.

Then there are other fallacies like ISRAELIS ARE JEWS!

You keep begging us to point out your lies but we try to avoid causing any embarrassment. However, this time you've begged so much that I had to oblige you. So I have pointed some of those your fallacies out. Stop asking for people to point out a speck in your eye when there are several logs sticking out of it.

You made it absolutely clear that you care less about Nigeria, and are more interested in the US(because you probably stay there) and Israel(because your tax dollars are going there). Why don't you take your jargonized thought pattern, and take all you teachings from Rabbi Hitler aka Cal Thomas the ethnic cleanser, bounce off Mount Carmel, and dive into the Great Canyon. Stop bringing your dog crap to NAIRALAND!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
lol denex, is this the best you could come up with? please you have a bit of time to read thru your tripe and make necessary corrections now so u dont end up looking like a fool. I just woke up from bed so i'll give u a few hrs to prance around and bask in ur cesspool of ignorance.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2007
Yes! you just woke up. You just woke up to realise that you do not fool anybody with posting quotes of other peoples posts laced with the little gibberish you contribute.

Thank God you just woke up to the reality that people keep tabs on your lies and no body is fooled by your cliched use of words like tripe, propaganda and hypocrite. Thank God you just woke up. Better late than never. LIAR!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2007
@denex,

Let me raise the stakes. OBJ will take over from Yar'adua if you are able to get the guy out of his small world full of ignorance.

My people talk say half knowledge dey dangerous, e better make person no even attempt to acquire knowledge than to stop half way.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Afam

I have to try. What blessing will I get from God by converting a willing soul?

I wouldn't take up your bet because I'm some of these "Christian Jews" get so brainwashed. But I will try. I will put in my best and hope to succeed.

But Afam, I don't think you appreciate the level of work I'm putting in here. In as much as an ignorant is far better than a half educated person, a half educated person is exceedingly much better than someone totally miseducated by the great Cal Thomas.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
@davidylan

Hello Master dylan. Are you there? Why have you not been in class for a while now? No handouts from Rabbi Cal Thomas? No instructions on path of action? Or you're just busy eating? Well, I when you need to learn some more, you're always welcome.

May genuine peace reign in the Middle East.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2007
sir denex, no vex. You shall get your reply in the next hr. stay tuned to this very post. All your lies and manipulations will soon be buried. grin
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2007
@davidylan

I thought they were your lies and manipulations? Maybe I should remind you of them. I certainly will repost them below. Meanwhile which new tale is taking you four days to spin? Are you cooking up the mother of all lies? Or you're searching for new vocabulary terms, or maybe you've consulted Rabbi Cal "The Hitler" Thomas and he hasn't replied you yet on what to say.

So I remind you below again so that ye might make it clear who the truth twister is, and so as to make your habit of multiple quoting totally unnecessary. I hope you now see how tasking it is when you produce information from scratch rather than bulking up your stories with quotes.

reQUOTE:

Since you have chosen to make a fool out of yourself, I will make sure you spare no detail so I take you to the very beginning where you bring word from the great CAL THOMAS. My first question is:

Who The Hell Is Cal Thomas? For somebody like you who does not find information from Wikipedia, it beats me that you would find this Cal Thomas as a fountain of knowledge. Em, is this not the same Cal Thomas that has called for "ethnic cleansing in Israel"? By the way, those were his exact words. Goodluck to you and your fascist Rabbi.

It remained the same you who postulated that it was inconceivable for Fatah loyalist trapped in Gaza to attempt a crossing to the West Bank through Israel. You suggested there was a better short-cut through Egypt. At one point you even went further to mention Iran and Syria.

And then only you say Israel has been around for thousands of years, the same you again will say Israel was a few days old when it was attacked by Arabs. So you switch to the history which best fits your concocted fairytale at any point in time. And by the way, I've tried to Educate you that Emperor Hadrian never named that land Palestine. The man translated the ancient Greek name of Syria Phillaistina to a new Roman name of Provincia Syria Palaestina. How could he have just named it Palestine?! Was he English? Just because you want to erode history to fit your machinations, you are willing to endorse emperor Hadrian with lingual versatility. Well carry on. And I reckon it was the same you who told your buddy Mariory that

"JEWS WERE ALSO PALESTINIANS".

So you just believe you are in the Matrix where you can bend facts to suit the fable you want to spin at the moment. Then when you want to spin a new tale, you'd say Palestine never existed. How many mouths do you have?

For the record, I'd like to state that the fact that some of us type large volumes to post here does not necessarily mean it is a criterion for anyone trying to take part in this debate. As it has come to my notice that in an attempt for you to make your posts seem voluminous and thereby allow you feel among, you keep quoting, unquoting, and requoting, in order to make yourself seem intelligent, but when you finally get the chance to post your own little contribution, it stinks to high heavens of ignorance.

Then you never miss your tactical stun words: "PROPAGANDA", "TRIPE", "SPEW". They don't make you seem any less dumb than you are. Carry on with you "Word of the day dictionary" but I promise you, it will not reduce the amount fiction in your posts. By the way, I see your new term of the day is "oh what a tool", "ah what a tool" the thing is becoming a cliche in my eyes. USING WORD OF THE DAY DICTIONARY TERMS WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR LIES TO TRUTHS!

It was you who said JUDAISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORD JEW.

It is you who said BEING A JEW IS MERELY A NATIONALITY. Pray tell, a nationality of where? Jewpita?

Then did you stop there? No you went further, yes you said CATHOLICS CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS TOO.

But more was yet to come. You asserted a definition for Jews: JEWS ARE PEOPLE BORN IN ISRAEL! With this I had to asked you if the 6 million people killed by Hitler were Buddhists. But maybe they aren't maybe they are Sango worshippers.

You with your own leprous fingers typed on a thread that Provincia Syria Palaestine existed since the 5th century BC. Same you exclaimed again that the land of Palestine did not exist till 134 AD. The same you are MAD for these various contortions of fact. Or are you 2 individuals using one ID? Abi you have Multiple Personality Disorder? Because I can put out any better explanation on how you will say the sun rises from the east, then next minute you will say it's the west and you will want to sound sincere at both instances.

Only you said all Christians are Jews by virtue of spirituality. Then moments later, you vehemently declared, and I will never forget, that: MANY CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS AND MANY JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS.
Now you have watered it down to SOME JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS AND SOME CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS. Well you're gradually getting there. I know one day you will argue that NO JEWS ARE CHRISTIANS AND NO CHRISTIANS ARE JEWS. You will get there someday, and I know it's going to be soon.

Then there are other fallacies like ISRAELIS ARE JEWS!

You keep begging us to point out your lies but we try to avoid causing any embarrassment. However, this time you've begged so much that I had to oblige you.

You made it absolutely clear that you care less about Nigeria, and are more interested in the US(because you probably stay there) and Israel(because your tax dollars are going there). Why don't you take your jargonized thought pattern, and take all you teachings from Rabbi Hitler aka Cal Thomas the ethnic cleanser, bounce off Mount Carmel, and dive into the Great Canyon. Stop bringing your dog crap to NAIRALAND!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Mariory(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2007
Training them young to be matyrs. It would be funny if it weren't real. These are fundamentalists reaching for the heights of insanity.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6257594.stm
A Palestinian TV station has killed off a controversial Mickey Mouse lookalike that critics said was spreading anti-US and anti-Israeli messages to children.

The Hamas-affiliated al-Aqsa channel aired the last episode on Friday, showing the character, Farfur, being beaten to death by an "Israeli agent".

"Farfur was martyred defending his land," said the show's presenter Saraa.
---
In an earlier show, Farfur had said: "You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
@denex,

You no dey hia word, shebi I don tell you make you no dey educate this boy, leave am make hin dey lie dey disgrace himself until e tire.

His lies are innumerable, his sense of reasoning totally warped and he doesn't even understand the search results from google that is why he keeps making contradictory statements based on copy and paste from search results without taking time to understand the content.

Google only makes sense if you have an idea of what you are looking for otherwise you will get more confused if you are expecting google to make you more intelligent.

So, denex let me raise the stakes a little higher, Ojukwu will become the governor of Anambra State if you are able to remedy the completely brainwashed state of this christian fundamentalist that keep spreading hatred and stating that the muslims worship idols.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Afam

I hope you're a man of your words because I am going to collect on this.

davidylan is actually a good kid. He used to be so bright, so full of life, he had a lot of Arab and Muslim friends. In fact when US refused to work with Hamas after they won their elections, davidylan was among those who complained that America was being unfair. He berated George Bush for turning his back at a freely and fairly installed democracy. He even challenged George Bush's claim of trying to bring democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan because of George Bush's refusal to accept the democratically elected Hamas government.

This same young man was somebody that cried out and question where the US got the right to invade another man"s country and imposed their own brand of "freedom".

This is a young man who protested against the USA using its nuclear power to intimidate other nations and preventing these other nations from nuclear research while itself, the USA stockpiled a great nuclear arsenal. How could he now be so gone?

What I am trying to do is locate the point at which this honest, unbiased young man turned 360 to what we have today. I envision some sort of trauma. Maybe the loss of a loved one, maybe Shanon, or firsthand experience of a terrorist attack or initiation by some kind of brainwashing underground group. Perhaps a combination of all of the above. Because he has changed a lot from what God prepared him to be.

By the time I'm able to pinpoint the problem, a solution won't be farfetched.

I urge you Afam to join hands with me, just like in "The Matrix", we need to liberate this mind and bring him to reality. I tell you, davidylan is a formidable asset to those who seek truth all over the world, once his mind can be freed and disinformed.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
@denex,

Hmmm, ok ooo, good luck.

Meanwhile do not be surprised at his stand on the issue of Palestine/Israel or Islam/Christianity. Religous bigotry is the sole reason otherwise how can one explain away the style of becoming objective on certain issues while at the same time displaying the worst form of hatred to a race or a religion on other issues?

The mind is indeed a terrible thing to waste.

Enjoy!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Kazaure: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2007
As i've always said Davidlyan dissappears when challenged. He is a bigot in its purest form. One who understands Nigeria from a myopic standpoint is now attempting to take on world matters.

Yo dawg u need a gurl or sumthin all that free time. Get at me im like an hour away from u I can hook u up.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Kazaure: 5:24am On Jul 06, 2007
As i've always said Davidlyan dissappears when challenged. He is a bigot in its purest form. One who understands Nigeria from a myopic standpoint is now attempting to take on world matters.

Yo dawg u need a gurl or sumthin all that free time. Get at me im like an hour away from u I can hook u up.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2007
my dear bursting a carotid kazaure, no i do not back down from a challenge, i only refrain from replying posts that make very little sense. After several days of going over denex's post i have come to one conclusion, there is nothing of substance to reply to. It's the same errors, propaganda, manipulation of history that he has recycled over and over again. I dont have that much time to waste with someone who thinks shouting is akin to making sense.

It is this same denex who confuses syria palaestine that existed before the 5th century BC with the arab propaganda called palestine today. This same denex who denies that emperor hadrian renamed PROVINCIA JUDEA in AD 135 and LIES that he merely translated the ancient greek name! How can we take this man's lies for truth if not that we ourselves thrive on manipulation of history?

The original Phillistine Syria had been in existence from the 5th century BC and was first used by the Greeks to refer to the eastern coast of the mediterranean, it refered to the earlier phillistines recorded in the bible who where NOT arabs! This phillistine nation ceased to exist long before even Jesus Christ was born. After the second major Jewish revolt (the Bar Kochba revolt) was put down by emperor Hadrian in AD135, Provincia Judea was renamed Provincia Syria Palaestina in order to blot out all forms of Jewish heritage. It is from this that the term Palestine is derived today.

the palestine that the arabs scream about today has absolutely NO relation with the syria paleastine that the greeks first used in 5th century BC.

Sir denex i know you are probably crowing that you won the argument, no sir i just decided to let u stew in ur silly ignorance.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2007
@denex,

You see, I win you. I told you that I will deliver on all my promises if you are able to do the impossible.

He sees things in a particular way and that way is the only way that can be right so trying to explain anything no matter how clear, obvious or factual is an exercise in futility.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, when one turns its mind into a landlocked one then wahala don come be dat.

Good luck to you in your quest to liberate a mind that is long gone.

Maybe I can help you a bit. Ask him to think about his statement that all muslims worship idol and come back to maintain or withdraw such careless statement, his response will help guide you as to whether you will be better off hitting your head against a rock than trying to prevent him from self destructing.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2007
Provincea Syria Phillistina
-The Greek 500BC.

Provincia Syria Palaestina
-The Romans 135AD.

Palaestine
-Modern Day.

I wonder if they have any similarities.

Lakos du Kuramo
-Portuguese.

Lagos of the Kuramo
-English.

Lagos
-Modern Day.

See david, I really don't make the rules so I won't grow gray trying to explain them.

I never claimed that the Arabs were the original Phillistines and I said neither are the Europeans the original Israelites. What I said was that they should make the best of what they have and maintain peace. PEACE!

You claim that my post made very little sense but you would recall that my post was one I used to summarise all the various logical statements you'd been making.
So if it made very little sense, contained propaganda, errors, manipulations of history or had nothing of substance, that should tell you something about yourself.

I am not here to take on challenges or to win arguments. I only come to explain what I know.

I'm really sorry for trying to change your mind. I realise it is not that you cannot change, but you will not change. And you have your rights, and I apologise for trying to infringe on them. Every man is responsible for his own destiny.

@Afam

I guess you were right afterall, this sheep is the type that could get the shepherd lost. I no do again.
Thank God I didn't place a wager. You win. Next time, I know where to place my bet.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
lol c'mon denex, you cant have given up so soon. Grew tired of manipulating history and standing reason on its head? grin
denex:

Provincea Syria Phillistina
-The Greek 500BC.

Provincia Syria Palaestina
-The Romans 135AD.

Palaestine
-Modern Day.

I wonder if they have any similarities.

No they dont sir! Provincia Syria palaestina was used in 500BC by the GREEKS in reference to a place east of the mediterranean sea. Emperor Hadrian RENAMED PROVINCIA JUDEA provincia syria palaestina in AD 135 in order to wipe out all Jewish identity after crushing the Bar Kotchba revolt.
Palestine is the english variant of provincia syria palaestina and was adopted by the British after they took back the land from the Ottoman empire following the end of world war I.

Infact Isreal contemplated calling the new nation PALESTINE in 1948 after independence, hence my question what would the arab usurpers be calling themselves today had the jews agreed to call themselves palestinians?

Please read your history books before coming to argue next time.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2007
davidylan:

Please read your history books before coming to argue next time.

GBAM!!!! Abeg wetin be the names of the history books wey you get? I go like read them if I get time.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2007
Afam:

GBAM!!!! Abeg wetin be the names of the history books wey you get? I go like read them if I get time.

lol keep watching snippets of CNN.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2007
Lakos du Kuramo
-Portuguese.

Lagos of the Kuramo
-English.

Lagos
-Modern Day.

You forgot to breakdown the analogy of this too. Please help us with your history books.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
1. it has nothing to do with the topic

2. you brought it up as an analogy so maybe you could explain.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Smi1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
FuQ Isreal & USA !!! grin grin
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
S@mi:

FuQ Isreal & USA !!! grin grin

Terrorist !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October / Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.