Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. (5227 Views)

The Young Woman Slain By ISIS For Daring To 'swim In A Sea Of Dreams' / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by shango(m): 3:09am On Jun 27, 2007
Did I tell you what this forum is for or not for. I ASKED you what is the point of spreading your Zionist views on a forum such as this. What is the point of your Pro Israeli posts? ANd why do you post them. Why cant you answer that simple question? If you want us to engage in a discussion about Israel having the right to own what it does and to throw the people that where there before out for whatever reason, why should we give a Bleep? You are taking a forum about Nigeria and using it to spread propaganda about Israel. WHY? Just answer the question.

And what Bile am I spewing? I consider propaganda Bile. I consider Zionism, like much other racist ideologies Bile. Zionism is just as destructive as the Nazism Jews like to flog on the world to justify ZIonist practices. Isnt it Ironic that Bile is used to justify previous Bile?

The other threads in this forum can be related to Nigeria. Yours cannot. That is the difference. I am not complaining about other threads. Other threads are on point. Your thread isnt. If I went to a Jewish forum talking about Yorubas having the right to push out all of the Igbos and Hausas out of Nigeria because our ancient mythology claims those lands where once occupied by our people they would look at me like wtf has that got to do with anything Jewish. Yet here you are.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 27, 2007
shango:

Did I tell you what this forum is for or not for. I ASKED you what is the point of spreading your Zionist views on a forum such as this. What is the point of your Pro Israeli posts? ANd why do you post them. Why can't you answer that simple question?

You still havent answered my own simple question; what gives you the right to question what i post or what i believe in? Is freedom of speech only as long as we agree?

shango:

If you want us to engage in a discussion about Israel having the right to own what it does and to throw the people that where there before out for whatever reason, why should we give a mess? You are taking a forum about Nigeria and using it to spread propaganda about Israel. WHY? Just answer the question.

- No i dont want "US" to engage in a discussion about Isreal nor any discussion at all. this thread does not COMPEL anyone, not even you, to a discussion they are uninterested in.
- No where on this forum did the administrator clearly state that this forum is ONLY about Nigeria.
- Of course you should not give a damn because the thread in no way refers to you.
- As long as you are not the admin you do not have a right to demand an answer from me especially if your questions fail to make the intellectual scale.

shango:

The other threads in this forum can be related to Nigeria. Yours cannot. That is the difference. I am not complaining about other threads. Other threads are on point. Your thread isnt.

Since you are NOT the admin, you have no right to decide what topics are on point and which are off point. I guess topics such as "my big fat manliness" are on point. kudos to you.

shango:

If I went to a Jewish forum talking about Yorubas having the right to push out all of the Igbos and Hausas out of Nigeria because our ancient mythology claims those lands where once occupied by our people they would look at me like wtf has that got to do with anything Jewish. Yet here you are.

No they wont, they would do like all other individuals with a rationale mind, ignore the threads they dont care about and focus on the millions begging for their attention.

Thank you.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by shango(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2007
I wonder how long before your next Israel thread, perhaps by tommorrow you will have another one up, spamming the forum with more zionist trash.

The forum readership is much smarter than I give them credit for, afterall if they where really engaging in the trash you try to pass of as discussion of facts then you wouldnt be posting 5 threads every week on Israel. At least your bile has seeped thorugh very few people as its only the same few set of people that keep on filling your threads up, infact 80% of this thread is just you posting the same rhetoric ad nauseum.

Dont bother responding to this as I wont even be here to read it and you will just be posting your response to thin air. I said my peace on your bullshit Israeli threads.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2007
shango:

I wonder how long before your next Israel thread, perhaps by tommorrow you will have another one up, spamming the forum with more zionist trash.

The forum readership is much smarter than I give them credit for, afterall if they where really engaging in the trash you try to pass of as discussion of facts then you wouldnt be posting 5 threads every week on Israel. At least your bile has seeped thorugh very few people as its only the same few set of people that keep on filling your threads up, infact 80% of this thread is just you posting the same rhetoric ad nauseum.

Dont bother responding to this as I wont even be here to read it and you will just be posting your response to thin air. I said my peace on your bullshit Israeli threads.

Thank you for taking your own advice sir. grin
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2007
@Afam
O'l boy I think you're right o, am beginning to think this is an exercise in futility.
I can see why Shango is pissed off, and I was glad he also noticed davidylan could be a plant after all. Nothing is impossible for Mossad, the age old carefully developed psychological techniques used by mossad is apparent here. Mossad is the byword for espionage in the intelligence community. Let me quickly write this and !scram!
I think one of the reason shango was angry was the spin, the lies and the unscrupulous ways of davidylan and I-man's analysis of events. If you've just come from Pluto, you would have thought, its the Palestinians who moved to Europe to steal land.
You would think, it was the Palestinians who have made the Jews de Jure 2nd class citizens.
You would think, it was the Palestinians who killed 660 Israelis in 2006 (141 of them kids)
You would think, it was the Palestinians who put 450,000 colonists in Israel with tanks and troops to match (not to mention the dozens of outposts of varying sizes for "security purposes)
You would think, it was the Palestinians who brought 78% of settlers from American and European with 0 ties to Israel
You would think, it was the Palestinians who are being sued by more than 10 human rights organizations
You would think, it was the Palestiniane are the 5th pre-eminent militarized nation in the world with sophisticated weapons second to none
You would think, it was the Palestinians who dropped up to 4million cluster bomblets on southern Lebanon - with approx 40% having failed to explode on impact (according to the UN) (1.6 million explosions waiting to happen)
You would think, it was the Palestinians who wrote the Torah that denies Israel's right to exist until Jews are led back to Israel by God
You would think, it was the Palestinians who loses votes in the UN 180 to 1

Never mind Fatah accepted Israel since 74
Never mind what Pulitzer Prize NY Times photojournalist (Christopher Hedges- HARPERS Magazine) wrote about Gaza "Children have been Shot in 40 other conflicts I have covered-Death squads Gunned them down in El Salvador & Guatemala, Mothers wth infants lined up & massacred in Algeria, & Serb snipers put children in their sights in Sarajevo, but Ive Never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap & murder them for sport like in Gaza"

Never mind that the highest ranking UN official in Israel has warned that "American pressure has pummelled into submission" the UN's role as an impartial Middle East negotiator in a damning confidential report. "End of Mission Report" by Alvaro de Soto, the UN's Middle East envoy as obtained by London Guardian
Never mind that Mr de Soto condemns Israel for setting unachievable preconditions for talks

No one country can steal another land and expect the world to look the other way. I-man would say Palestinians got $700,000 for a population of 3million but would not say Israel gets at least $7billion from the US tax payers.
You will hear someone whinnying of Hamas strapping bombs to themselves to kill 7 Jews, forgetting there are Jews in Bahrain Iran etc, and no one is suicide bombing them. Anyway thats a small price to pay for territorial expansion.
Am not in the least surprised Mr Sango was pissed off.
Sometimes I wonder if people on this thread have the ability to read, digest, ingest,calculate and reason.
No offense meant, but I think some of us here are typically the brain dead cannon fodder the Jews need for their propaganda. Look at the over zealous use of the word 'anti-Semite' on this thread.
Most people here have been fed so much Jewish propaganda they're now on auto pilot.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by ryte: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
Boy Tornadoz u are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD,u were far from hitting d nail on d head,u hit d nail on d head wit another nail,please take pityon him,i mean DAvID,i beg finish d rest since he can't have pity on himself.

@david
A line of sentences,keep up d good work(messing ur jobless self).
And go get urself a 25hr channel.Nairaland is 1 in a 1,000,000 blog so u get urself mo PITY.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
@davidylan,

you know the truth. Because in your argument with shango, you mentioned that there were Ethiopians citizens of Jerusalem, and there were Sudanese citizens of Jerusalem (which you mischieviously described as refugees). You know bits and pieces but you refuse to know about the Ibo Jews (or Igbo Jews), descendant from the tribes of Menashe, from the tribe of Zevulun and the tribe of Gad.

You refuse to know the Malian Jews, the Jews of Sudan.

Now these Europeans are coming to teach you that you are part of them instead of admitting the truth that they want to be a part of us.

I get my facts from Wikipedia, and I don't go to websites where one group is trying to impose their theories on others.

When I tell you to search something, it is because I want you to choose a site to go to. But since you have decided to relinquish your right to freedom of information, I'll give you a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

and since you like quoting me so much, lemme requote myself

Quote from denex on Yesterday at 05:51:44 PM

Some of you argue all day and all night on the side of the ARABS and on the side of the EUROPEANS CLOTHE IN ISRAELITE ROBES.

Why I come in here sometimes and I try to pass a message about the European Jews occupation of Jerusalem under the guise of being Israelites and The Arabs trying to claim it back under the guise of being Palestinians.

The first Arabs to occupy Jerusalem came in around the 6th Century.

The first European Jews to be exiled to Jerusalem from Europe came in during the 19th century.

Afam, I-man, davidylan, Tornadoz, you all should google:

"original semitic emigration"

Include the quotation marks (" "wink in the search. So that ye may know!

We keep telling Africans to desentimentalize this issue because religious bigotry has completely blinded them from the truth.

Because of religious allegiances imposed on us by Arabs and Europeans, through Jihad and Colonization, we can go as far as siding with them on how to share what is rightfully ours. Rather than for us to search for THE TRUTH which they have almost succeeded in completely hiding, we're out there searching for THEIR TRUTH.

All I care is that they end their war and live in peace. Because even the true indigenes of Jerusalem, they aren't fighting over it.

I rest my case.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
you people are so clueless you think by much writing you will be able to force your inchoate ramblings down as the gospel truth.
Let me finish my exam. cool
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2007
@davidylan

goodluck with your exam
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Tornadoz,

Thank God that finally you have been able to read him well. I figured out some time ago and I maintain that he benefits more than the rest because he comes with half baked and sometimes outrageous statements and goes away with genuine attempts to state things as they are.

Better use you time well rather than responding to his many wrong conclusions based on wrong premises.

Did I see him complain about people writing too much when he has over 6000 posts to his name and I believe over 90% of them have to do with Israel, Arab, Muslims either in the Politics section or Religion section (me I never visit that section and one wonders the type of religous supremacy his likes will be fighting for there).

Enjoy and thank God for your latest discovery.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Afam

and the guy can quote, requote and unquote. How person go post 70 lines of text and 66 are quotes of what other people just stated?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
@ lol Afam still exists? grin

@ Denex and Tornadoz, i dey come to answer your foolishness very soon, make i chop first. Thank you for wishing me good luck (it doesnt exist), Jehova proved himself mighty. cheesy
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
denex:

and the guy can quote, requote and unquote. How person go post 70 lines of text and 66 are quotes of what other people just stated?

Can you please advice your friend,Tornadoz,to always acknowledge the source of what he copys and pastes.Please,help me beg the guy.He shouldn't be passing things off as his own.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Tornadoz,

if you do that, please stop it. I say stop it O! If I you copy and paste information, it means you even hardly had time to properly go through it yourself. You have to read something, properly digest it, them state your own inferences. But if you have to copy and paste for whatever reason, let us know whose brainwork it actually is. Well I am just saying "IF" you copy and paste.

@I-man

wait, shey you were just trying to get at me by quoting me again? Okay, it's all good.

@davidylan

na so, so chop you dey chop. I told you to go read about the "ORIGINAL SEMITIC EMIGRATION FROM AFRICA" I know you haven't really read it but you choose to go chop. Abeg no too chop O! Make you no go get excess energy to argue. I don't want to argue.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Tornadoz

I dey enjoy your posts,na why I dey quote you grin grin Oya,run away before the guy wey go chop akpu go come back grin grin
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@Afam
O'l boy I think you're right o, am beginning to think this is an exercise in futility.

lol even a 5yr old will find it hard to decipher anything of substance from Afam's posts beyond the oft ad hominem attacks.

Tornadoz:

I can see why Shango is pissed off,

I doubt if you can truly see it because there was nothing of substance in his incoherent ramblings to see. Well unless you also want to develop anger issues.

Tornadoz:

and I was glad he also noticed davidylan could be a plant after all. Nothing is impossible for Mossad, the age old carefully developed psychological techniques used by mossad is apparent here. Mossad is the byword for espionage in the intelligence community.

Let me add this one to the growing list of bogus conspiracy theories that include:
- sept 11 was orchestrated by the CIA and the jews! (ah the jews are at fault for everything arent they?)  grin

Tornadoz:

I think one of the reason shango was angry was the spin, the lies and the unscrupulous ways of davidylan and I-man's analysis of events.

I doubt that you bothered to spend more than 1 second perusing through Shango's wild and desperate vituperations. If indeed he was "angry about the spin, lies and unscrupulous analysis of events", why did he NOT point out A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE LIES? Why have you yourself been unable to point to just one and back it up with your own version of the truth?

All i ask is JUST ONE and i will forever remain silent.

Tornadoz:

If you've just come from Pluto, you would have thought, its the Palestinians who moved to Europe to steal land.

lol the funny thing is ignorant propaganda bearers like you can't even convince us where this mysterious nation of palestine was before 1948! Where was there land? who was the president of palestine in 1947? How did European jews steal their land under the watchful eyes of the UN?
The same Gaza and Judea/Samaria (westbank) that they are now fighting for belonged to Egypt and Jordan prior to 1967, why did the PLO declare in 1964 that the excercised no territorial rights on those lands? Why didnt they fight Egypt and Jordan for stealing palestine too?

The first leader of the palestinian liars (er arabs) was born in Egypt to Egyptian parents, how and when did he become palestinian? Perhaps we need to ask these questions from the more intelligent citizens of pluto. The ones on earth can't even reason.

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who have made the Jews de Jure 2nd class citizens.

Arabs make up 20% of the Isreali population, many are members of the knesset. Hardly a way to treat 2nd class citizens eh?  grin When Hamas went on a slaughtering spree in Gaza, millions queued at the Erez border crossing to flee into Isreal, the same nation that allegedly treats them as second class citizens?  shocked What a foolish idea!

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who killed 660 Israelis in 2006 (141 of them kids)

One would think it was the Isrealis who killed several hundreds of palestinians last week in a fight for "freedom".

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who put 450,000 colonists in Israel with tanks and troops to match (not to mention the dozens of outposts of varying sizes for "security purposes)

lol, foolish man! Those outposts are to prevent your foolish palestinians from carrying out their open threat of driving the jews into the sea. Even with the 450,000 soldiers and tanks rockets are still raining down on Sderot daily. Perhaps hypocrites like you don't consider jewish citizens humans too!

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who brought 78% of settlers from American and European with 0 ties to Israel

you would think you had more sense to research facts before spewing propaganda. What ties did Arafat have to palestine in the first place?
Let us assume that nonsense even makes a shred of sense, that indicates that at least 22% of the jews that made up the nation of Isreal in 1948 where living where? In the moon?

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who are being sued by more than 10 human rights organizations

those "human rights organizations" are just like you, afam, denex and shango; wildly spewing forth propaganda based on lies, manipulating history and standing reason on its head. How many of them are suing Hamas for genocide? Why are they yet to sue the Sudanese govt over darfur? Hypocrites!

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestiniane are the 5th pre-eminent militarized nation in the world with sophisticated weapons second to none

thank God they are not, even with their "Crude weapons" they remain a scourge to the entire world. If they were the 5th most militarized nation on eath we all would have ceased to exist. Maybe the 1948 and 1967 invasions of Isreal taught them a lesson, when you have enemies who only understand violence what do u do? Beat your swords into ploughshares?

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who dropped up to 4million cluster bomblets on southern Lebanon - with approx 40% having failed to explode on impact (according to the UN) (1.6 million explosions waiting to happen)

You would think it was the Isrealis who captured the soldiers that led to the war in the first place. You would even be tempted to think it was the Jews who dropped 13,000 rockets with ball bearings on kindergarten schools in Isreal!

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who wrote the Torah that denies Israel's right to exist until Jews are led back to Israel by God

you would think you'd have backed up these lies with some hard evidence.

Tornadoz:

You would think, it was the Palestinians who loses votes in the UN 180 to 1

Not when the UN is peopled by rabid and incorrigible hypocrites like you.

Tornadoz:

Never mind Fatah accepted Israel since 74

Never mind that they were the ones who destroyed the best chance of peace with the al aksa intifada in 2000.

Tornadoz:

Never mind what Pulitzer Prize NY Times photojournalist (Christopher Hedges- HARPERS Magazine) wrote about Gaza "Children have been Shot in 40 other conflicts I have covered-Death squads Gunned them down in El Salvador & Guatemala, Mothers wth infants lined up & massacred in Algeria, & Serb snipers put children in their sights in Sarajevo, but Ive Never watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap & murder them for sport like in Gaza"

Never mind that even though this has NEVER been proven that the same pulitzer prize winning photojournalist and other selectively blind hypocrites like you failed to see Hamas do the ver same thing only 2 weeks ago. aye they are but freedom fighters.

Tornadoz:

You will hear someone whinnying of Hamas strapping bombs to themselves to kill 7 Jews, forgetting there are Jews in Bahrain Iran etc, and no one is suicide bombing them.

And your point is that siince Jews in Iran are not been suicide bombed we should not complain if Hamas suicide bombs other jews? What a stupid analogy.

Tornadoz:

Sometimes I wonder if people on this thread have the ability to read, digest, ingest,calculate and reason.

I quite agree with you on this especially on the "ability to reason" angle. This your post is concrete proof that you lack the abilities you so mention.

Tornadoz:

Most people here have been fed so much Jewish propaganda they're now on auto pilot.

Very right my dear, you've spewed forth so much arab propaganda one is begining to think you must be living very close to a bile spewing mosque.

Oya come and defend yourself, yeye benin boy. You think by much talking you have succeeded in making sense. and to thnk your equally clueless friends were patting u on the back.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2007
denex:

@davidylan,

you know the truth. Because in your argument with shango, you mentioned that there were Ethiopians citizens of Jerusalem, and there were Sudanese citizens of Jerusalem (which you mischieviously described as refugees). You know bits and pieces but you refuse to know about the Ibo Jews (or Igbo Jews), descendant from the tribes of Menashe, from the tribe of Zevulun and the tribe of Gad.

You refuse to know the Malian Jews, the Jews of Sudan.

This man sef na wa. u better descend from your flight of fancy. Very soon you will claim the yorubas are arabs! Does a Nigerian who takes up US citizenship suddenly make all nigerians ancient americans? What of the arab isrealis, can you claim that they were once an ancient part of the Jewish nation?

The igbos are of the tribe of mannaseh? Oya let me inform my mother, we must all declare Isreali citizenship kia kia! Na wikipedia feed you this nonsense? grin

denex:

I get my facts from Wikipedia, and I don't go to websites where one group is trying to impose their theories on others.

No wonder, me sef dey wonder say denex suppose smart pass all this rubbish. The day i actually succeeded in changing Rafael Nadal's spanish flag for romanian on a wikipedia article was the day i stopped taking wikipedia as a reliable source.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2007
@I-man
Can you please advice your friend,Tornadoz,to always acknowledge the source of what he copys and pastes.Please,help me beg the guy.He shouldn't be passing things off as his own.
Copy and paste? You've once again displayed how misinformed you are. Most of the issues I raised are public knowledge. Instead of rummaging the racist archives, try the BBC, the Guardian, or the Independence, you might actually learn something. Your perceived threat of Islam paired with your right wing views have made you blind to the plight of the Palestinians, or is your thought process controlled subliminally by the Jerusalem post?
Oya,run away before the guy wey go chop akpu go come back
Na where you see "Jew" dey eat akpu? Na bagel davidylan dey chop. Lol
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2007
"How good and how pleasant it would be
before God and man
to see the unification of all Africans.
As it's been said already,
so shall it be done.
I'll tell you who we are under the sun.
We are the children of the Higher One.
And we're moving right out of Babylon,
because we're going to our fatherland."

-Robert Marley.

@davidylan

you truly are a very adamant ignoramus. You mean the "Ibo Benei Yisrael" who were born in Nigeria by Nigerians and have lived in Nigeria all their lives are citizens of Israel?

What exactly is the size of your brain?

I am asking you about THE ORIGINAL SEMITIC EMIGRATION FROM AFRICA over 4000 years ago, and you are telling me of people that won greencard. If you don't know, say you don't know. Don't come and apply ignorance where indepth knowledge is required.

Do you think I will flog you if you said you didn't know? Or you think your brain will get too full if you read a little more.

I have always appealed to you to acquire more knowledge, you refuse. Do you expect me to come and use a radioactive substance to radiate knowledge into your skull?

When the Europeans discovered the presence of the Ibo Jews, they came down to Nigeria to donate tonnes of books to them. Books that would tell them that they, the Ibo jews branched off the main body of jews. Instead of them to admit that the Ozubulu family, descendants of Ozubulu son of Yakov (phonetically referred to as Zevulun son of Jacob by the Europeans) are one of the 12 tribes. Well, na una sabi.

Shebi they've almost airlifted all the Ethiopian and Sudanese jews? They are now trying to intermarry with them and erode their African skin colour and heritage.

As long as you refuse to, you shall never know the truth.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 28, 2007
@ denex,

Hurray for this "truth" wey no get proof! Keep reading propaganda. Silly fellow, ibo jews indeed! Look stop making noise, my mother's family is igbo so dont think everyone here is a nitwit.

Ozubulu na son of zebulun? What a tool! shocked
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 2:23am On Jun 28, 2007
@daviddylan
Let me add this one to the growing list of bogus conspiracy theories that include:
- sept 11 was orchestrated by the CIA and the jews! (ah the jews are at fault for everything arent they?)
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, though I find it weired some Jews were arrested prior to and after the event. What ever happened to the Jews that were picked up?

Arabs make up 20% of the Isreali population, many are members of the knesset. Hardly a way to treat 2nd class citizens eh? When Hamas went on a slaughtering spree in Gaza, millions queued at the Erez border crossing to flee into Isreal, the same nation that allegedly treats them as second class citizens? Shocked What a foolish idea!
If you've bothered to do any research about Israel , you would have known the Israeli Arabs are the most industrious people on earth. Despite their apartheid policy, the Arabs more Phd than their Jewish neighbours.

lol, foolish man! Those outposts are to prevent your foolish palestinians from carrying out their open threat of driving the jews into the sea.
By putting 450'00 Israeli settlers in Palestinian towns and cities, they are preventing Palestinians from driving them into the sea, does that make sense? I would run from my enemy not built a mansion next to him. I know you don't believe most of this bollo*ks you write.
you would think you had more sense to research facts before spewing propaganda. What ties did Arafat have to palestine in the first place?
Abi o my brother . Ask Polish born Ben Gurion (Israels first premier)
Let us assume that nonsense even makes a shred of sense, that indicates that at least 22% of the jews that made up the nation of Isreal in 1948 where living where? In the moon?
Try Europe.
those "human rights organizations" are just like you, afam, denex and shango; wildly spewing forth propaganda based on lies, manipulating history and standing reason on its head.
Check this Jewish human rights organization then:http://www.btselem.org/index.asp
How many of them are suing Hamas for genocide?
No wonder you don't understand the concept of humanity. Check the relevant UN charters to understand what constitutes genocide. Blowing up 5 Israelis on a bus is genocide to you. Pitiful
You would think it was the Isrealis who captured the soldiers that led to the war in the first place.
How many Lebanese were in Jewish jails before Hezbollah retaliated? (Hint:thousands).
Not when the UN is peopled by rabid and incorrigible hypocrites like you
Every one hates us mentality. No soul searching.
And your point is that siince Jews in Iran are not been suicide bombed we should not complain if Hamas suicide bombs other jews? What a stupid analogy.
You were always saying Arabs hates the Jews, that was to expose your lies.

Thanks for your latest post on "How to be a complete Ignoramus" For someone who claims "intellectual" authority on these historical events, you should have known Ben Gurion was a Polish immigrant and have no reason to be in the middle east.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@daviddylan I don't believe in conspiracy theories, though I find it weired some Jews were arrested prior to and after the event. What ever happened to the Jews that were picked up?

Even after al qaeda claimed responsibility for 9-11? Even after the release of documented training videos showing the very men at the heart of the operation? Even after celebrations of the "magnificent 19" in arab media? the jews are still involved?
My dear, stop exhibiting foolishness.

Tornadoz:

If you've bothered to do any research about Israel , you would have known the Israeli Arabs are the most industrious people on earth. Despite their apartheid policy, the Arabs more Phd than their Jewish neighbours.

Really? Is that why Isreal is the most technologically advanced nation outside Europe and the US? What stops the Lebanese, Syrians, Iranians even palestinians from being industrious too? could it be because those you really wanted to endorse as the most industrious people on earth are the Isrealis themselves and not the parasitic arabs the world has forced on them?

If the arabs (even though you mischievously call them isreali) are the most industrious people on earth what do u call the Americans, the japanese or the Chinese?

Tornadoz:

By putting 450'00 Israeli settlers in Palestinian towns and cities, they are preventing Palestinians from driving them into the sea, does that make sense?

Isreal has since pulled out of Gaza my friend, what have your dear poo bears done with the land except turn it into another arab killing field? Where are the palestinian towns and cities? the ones that did not exist until 1988? You sir are a master at deception! Where were these cities in 1947 and 1966? In Jordan and Egypt?

The reason the "palestinians" cannot drive the jewish settlers into the sea just yet is because not even they are foolish enough to bring down the wrath of the IDF on their heads!

Tornadoz:

I would run from my enemy not built a mansion next to him.

Islam calls it al taqqiya. go and read!

Tornadoz:

Ask Polish born Ben Gurion (Israels first premier)Try Europe.

A jew is one born of a Jewish mother even if he happens to be born in Ghana. Dont be such an empty head. Yes there were jews scattered around Europe but they never forgot their ancestry. Was Arafat's mother palestinian? It didnt even exist as a nation until arafat chose to use it as a pawn in his political game of harakiri!

Tornadoz:

Check this Jewish human rights organization then:http://www.btselem.org/index.asp No wonder you don't understand the concept of humanity. Check the relevant UN charters to understand what constitutes genocide. Blowing up 5 Israelis on a bus is genocide to you.

Yeah i know it is normal life for u hypocrites who also happen to be dumb. If those people had been palestinians blind bats like you would not have let us rest with ur beligerent isreal bashing. When is it genocide? when 5 million jews are killed?

Tornadoz:

Pitiful How many Lebanese were in Jewish jails before Hezbollah retaliated? (Hint:thousands).

I'm sure those lebanese where innocent women and children picked into jail by the evil isreali army. What a tool!
And did hezbollah tell you they actually "retaliated" by capturing an isreali soldier? Pls learn to research first before bleating.

Tornadoz:

Every one hates us mentality. No soul searching. You were always saying Arabs hates the Jews, that was to expose your lies.

i'm sure the hamas charter is all about love for isreal. and did i hear ahmedinajad say he would love to drive the jews into green pastures?
Oh anwer sadat of Egypt must have invvaded Isreal to protect it! to be biased is not bad, but to perpetuate that bias with bold faced lies?

Tornadoz:

Thanks for your latest post on "How to be a complete Ignoramus" For someone who claims "intellectual" authority on these historical events, you should have known Ben Gurion was a Polish immigrant and have no reason to be in the middle east.

no comment, your foolishness is plain to see.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2007
@Tornadoz

It was written: Do not argue with diehard ignorants. They will drag you to their level, and once there, they will them defeat you will experience.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2007
denex:

@Tornadoz

It was written: Do not argue with diehard ignorants. They will drag you to their level, and once there, they will them defeat you will experience.

what a brilliant but cowardly way to concede defeat. Like i have said earlier, this is about sound argument. If you feel i have goofed somewhere dont just go ranting and spewing unverified hearsay or worn out arab propaganda, state your case and back it up with evidence. For sincere individuals this should not be an effort! I am tired of irrational people just yelling their lungs out trying to shift responsibility by telling us to merely "go and google"!
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2007
@davidylan

I say you have dragged me down to your level and defeated me with your longstanding experience in ignorance.

By the way, stop cloaking your ignorance by quoting people in order to make your posts seem voluminous. That was the first sign that drew me to your ignorance.

People that know what to say do not have to pretend they are saying much just to prove they know what they are saying.

You're highly drunk with propaganda and you are very skilled and experienced in the trade of ignorance. Have a sorry life.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Tornadoz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
@denex
@Tornadoz

At the beginning my primary objective (as a Nigerian Catholic) was to learn more about these issues, and to teach other young Nigerians about the intransigent and belligerent Israelis, I failed on both counts.
Christian Taliban davidylan would always come back with some more ridiculous argument, forgetting time and demography is on the side of the Palestinians.
In a few years, would davidylan not be here screaming for the rights of the "Jewish Liberation Front" if Iran nukes Israel to the stone age? I believe the only people worse than Islamic extremist, are the Christian extremist.

Thanks to all who spoke with reason. Am off to the Romance section to spread some love.

P.S
"Ceux qui rendent le changement paisible impossible, rend le changement violent inévitable",
("Those who make peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable"wink
au revoir.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
@all

Don't worry am expecting davidylan. He will return with his precise and specific fallacies like "christians are jews" or "no more taliban"

the technique I will employ this time is that rather than let him drag me to his level of ignorance where he can easily defeat me, I will elevate him up to my level of enlightenment where he will feel completely out of element.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Afam(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2007
denex:

@all

Don't worry am expecting davidylan. He will return with his precise and specific fallacies like "christians are jews" or "no more taliban"

the technique I will employ this time is that rather than let him drag me to his level of ignorance where he can easily defeat me, I will elevate him up to my level of enlightenment where he will feel completely out of element.

The content in bold refers, it will be easier for Yar'adua to step down tomorrow morning and hand over power to Atiku than for you to achieve this new task.

The guy is long gone, completely brainwashed and lacks the boldness to accept responsibility of what he does not know.

Meanwhile, good luck, na hia we go dey dey look look.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by denex: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Afam

I never really considered that. Some ignorances are more powerful than others.

But my plan is to ensure the guy does not wallow graciously in his ignorance. I want him to be ashamed of it, to renounce it, and to completely condemn it.

Even though he cannot stop it, that does mean he should go around in it with pride and glee. He must be sternly cautioned.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin
Everyone is yelling about "fallacies, ignorance" and yet NOT ONE of them has been able to succintly point out just ONE of those cases only they can see?

does that not say much for the credibility of these hypocrites?
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

Christian Taliban davidylan would always come back with some more ridiculous argument,

I thought you where wailing loudly the other time about being labeled anti-semitic! What a tool!

Tornadoz:

forgetting time and demography is on the side of the Palestinians.

Just show us HOW time and demography is on the side of the palestinians and it sufficeth us!

Tornadoz:

("Those who make peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable"wink
au revoir.

Your palestinian brothers proved this very saying as far back as 1948! Enjoy swimming in the cesspool of ignorance.
Re: Israel: Between The Devil Of Terrorism And The Deep Blue Sea Of Denial. by Iman3(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2007
Tornadoz:

@denex
At the beginning my primary objective (as a Nigerian Catholic) was to learn more about these issues, and to teach other young Nigerians about the intransigent and belligerent Israelis,  I failed on both counts.

Okay. . .at the beginning you adopted the position that the Israelis were the intransigent and belligerent ones.Having, as you admit,adopted that position at the beginning,there was no way you could have looked at the issue objectively.No wonder you have no problem relying on Neo-Nazis to make your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Economy Enters Depression And The End Of The Petrol-dollar This October / Graphic:: Russian Loses In Ukraine, Destroyed And Abandoned Hardwares. PICTURES / Six-ton Nasa Science Satellite Falls To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.