Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54541 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Oizee(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
DemonInvoker:
The day you start dating a Nigerian Babe na the day she go begin hand over her financial problems to you...Like,the first day one spent the night at my place was the day,she asked of new Phone,money for asoebi material for her friends wedding and money to complete part of her house rent.Haba!!!Too many problems for one day naw.
be exaggerating o haba, maybe you told her ur name was Charity Gift
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Burgerlomo: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Naija my peeps be chemical reactions cool

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Finnese001: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan

This is tew much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Kriss216: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?
Quiet your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Djex614: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Buh wait sef

Why is this 2k tin soo common?? I tink Na only me dey notice am before oo
During this years Naija Girlfriend Association (NGA) convention which held in February before Vals day, that was the amount in which the board agreed on. this fee is to be billed on any Nigerian man who talk to them or by any means have contact with them.
the NGA was / is also responsible for teaching Nigerian girls the common lie "I was molested/raped" when you find out she's not a virgin. this lie is also applicable to be used against any male who breaks their heart and leaves them bitter... I was opportuned to attend this meeting... their next convention would be early January 2021.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Lovelyn451(f): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Lol, One said once u "know" a Nigerian lady, u owe her money

Nigerian girls that are now hustling more than the guys sef..tchew, who Una money epp!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by benqo01(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=93822794][/quote]

Hahahhaha na elevation scheme
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?
Your babe must be so nice
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by eusteskevin(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Hintona:
please all of you that have been quoting my posts you owe me money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by OlawaleBammie: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Djex614:

During this years Naija Girlfriend Association (NGA) convention which held in February before Vals day, that was the amount in which the board agreed on. this fee is to be billed on any Nigerian man who talk to them or by any means have contact with them.
the NGA was / is also responsible for teaching Nigerian girls the common lie "I was molested/raped" when you find out she's not a virgin. this lie is also applicable to be used against any male who breaks their heart and leaves them bitter... I was opportuned to attend this meeting... their next convention would be early January 2021.

I need to attend DAT meeting sef, who know there might be other arising matters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by complexBoss12: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

God! God!! God!!!... ah ah na Bros,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by slimanyd: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
once you start dating a nigerian woman,she will demand for money.

One is already on my WhatsApp now sending me one stupid Account number.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Burgerlomo: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by ElasticStone(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Lol. They have not met naija babes.

Just two weeks ago, I met one girl. Just last week, i asked her about her well being and she said she is stressed, that she has been looking for loan...coded way of asking for money. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by slimanyd: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
DemonInvoker:
The day you start dating a Nigerian Babe na the day she go begin hand over her financial problems to you...Like,the first day one spent the night at my place was the day,she asked of new Phone,money for asoebi material for her friends wedding and money to complete part of her house rent.Haba!!!Too many problems for one day naw.
Baba, how you take discharge am or u pay ?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by OlawaleBammie: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2020
DemonInvoker:

And u no run??

I trust mysef
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by OlawaleBammie: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2020
sow4me:

Bro no mind that karishika jorh. She stl dey wait person for 2k sef.

Lol, don't say DAT she b strong and independent woman ogrin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by OlawaleBammie: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Lol, One said once u "know" a Nigerian lady, u owe her money

Nigerian girls that are now hustling more than the guys sef..tchew, who Una money epp!!
hnn sure den dey Hustle jare.
Upon the fact that Na Una full all awa banking hall as cashiers/counters Una still dey hozu the 2,2k out
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Decentdave(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Copied that
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
once you start dating a nigerian woman,she will demand for money.

its normal because you guys are already dating, just ask for a girls number, her rent will expire, her phone will suddenly have issues(she needs a new one), her mom will all of a sudden become sick (she will need money for her treatment), birthday will fast approach, data will remain 0.5mb(send money for suscription), etc

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Djex614: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I need to attend DAT meeting sef, who know there might be other arising matters cheesy
grin I go hook you up. no worries. you'd have a VIP pass
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Soo the girls are not financially frustrated but keep asking for their normal 2k abi??

Well, it's their birthright tho.

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by TheRedpillguy: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Mad o cheesy
Hehe I actually laughed.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Once she make the mistake of giving you her contact expect heavy billing lastest the following week cool

lol, very true
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by OlawaleBammie: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Djex614:

grin I go hook you up. no worries. you'd have a VIP pass

So DAT I can continue to pay my usual 2k registration bill abi??

Ok na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
DemonInvoker:

at least she come spent d night with you nah, some just say 'hi' to them, you never collect number o! them go summer you house rent completion, new phone, sick mothers hospital/drug bill, etc.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Thr was a lady I *toasted then, I toasted her around 7pm in the evening, immediately she agreed, she started nagging, I asked her what was the problem. She said, she had not eaten since morin, 2. She needed money to plait her hairs, 3. That her cream had just finished and lastly she owed money she wanted to pay back. Four problems at once for newly boyfriend?

Inside me I said, if I didnt woo this girl won't she do all those things? But if I uttered it , that would have be the end of the relationship, and I wanted to eat my own share from her kpomo, because she was super hot and dark shining, pretty a lady then.

I gave her money to eat that night, but the remaining problems I dodged my head. I managed to fuccck her twice, one in her sister room and the second time in my room. The day I invited her to my place for fuuuck, she almost steal my sagem phone then, thank God I realised immediately she left my room.

She resulted to stealing because she fell for heavy manipulations and dribbling before she opened legs and just *little came out from my pocket.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Alexaonfleek: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
African guys and wailing be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Your babe must be so nice
Lol some ladies are nice no doubt but guys complain too much!

Among those wailing even on this forum /thread there are those with wives who will go to any length to make sure that her kids and husband don't go to bed on empty stomach.

There are those with wives who work 9-5 to support their husbands financially. We even have wives who will spend hours patching up their agbero husbands torn clothes manually.
There are supportive girlfriends too. But because agenda must agend on Nl, they keep pushing the "Nigerian women love money" narrative.

Only on Nl are guys rich and spenders and women receivers. Only on Nl and Twitter cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:

But you know it's true. Some Nigerian girls behave like "i-never-chop".

I was cracking a joke with a lady the other day, before I made 2 sentences she was asking for 2k Shawarma. Just got me disgusted I had to ex her. At that same spot I bought the same Shawarma for my fellow guy. I can't be wasting money on shameless ladies.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.