Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54532 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by kushme: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Lol for the fact that i respond to you in words and not Meme means i was ready a sane deliberation with you, but you went off. Lol I dont engage in Women versus Men thing you do here. I'd rather laugh my ass out on guys reactions like I've been doing so far. grin grin what's my own? cheesy

And No, I'm not making excuses for anyone. I just hate it when people complain of the same thing over and over again. Guys on this forum Nag too much! In fact Most Nigerian guys nag too much!

I can see you didn't think things over and over again before posting stupid fvcks like this. So people should not complain about bad stuffs again and again even if they don't have the power to change it..
Then tell people to stop complaining about rape, corruption, insecurity, racism, cultism.etc over and over again. If they complain about it once then they should never complain about it again..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Pelxmiye(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

I appreciate your perspective...

Well I can tell you that most guys were not like these till some runs girls and feminists spoiled the show for women. Some ladies want the world and have only vagina to contribute, that's not how it works... It's not nagging, don't blame the guys for saying their truth too. This mentality is why many ladies are single today. Guys are expected to have everything in the same society where a lady cannot even afford to make her own hair with her own money.

Whatever is expected from a man should be expected from a woman as well. We went to school together, we have 2 arms, 1 head and as far as I know there is no disparity in salary based on gender... That's it.

Well we need to remind women of this,but well...we rarely love in the right way in this part of the world, because of some reasons which are:

1.Poverty...Yes poverty, women all over the world love flashy ,nice things, that doesn't mean that's all they want, the difference is that ,in sane part of the world, women can let go of wealth , comfort and luxury because of true feelings, true emotions and love... That's because they are not so led by their stomach or money because the country is good enough for them to make a good living and earn good wages..here in Nigeria, the reverse is the case, all ovet world women love to feel safe, secured and comfort, Nigeria's economy and atmosphere brings out the worst of people sometimes...whether you like it or not..we also have men living good women to elope with sugar mummies who can fund their dream life, in as much as the percentage of Nigerian men doing this can't be compared to the explosive population of Nigeria women doing this,in short ,this is not an advise or criticism lt's a fact, still I'd take a woman who is sold on loving me, but i guess it's impossible as things are only getting worse

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
That's not true... I'm a lover not a fighter cheesy

Lol have you seen how some guys wants to snatch you away from me on that thread....... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol have you seen how some guys wants to snatch you away from me on that thread....... grin grin grin
Lol tie your belt well well then tongue
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by cocolacec(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
lomprico:

e go shock you! I once dated one that lives with her parents and they are well to do yet she asks for money for drugs when she falls ill.

She might be testing you to see if you care or stingy.A woman must be careful too not to end up with a stingy man.
Everything in life should be about moderation.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
To a bad rubbish like you, Nigerian girls ain't worth it.
E pain am.

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Lol tie your belt well well then tongue

Lol so that's all you have to say smallie??
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:

E pain am.

Troublesome girl, So You sef don abandon Alabi's thread for those Shildren?? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol so that's all you have to say smallie??
What can i say? Lol.. BTW smallie? How do you know that? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
What can i say? Lol.. BTW smallie? How do you know that? lipsrsealed

Instead of you to make a proclamation that you are absolutely mine.... grin grin grin You are here asking me grin. Well the word just came through, I just felt like using It. Rings a bell??
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:
E pain am.
Pained by a dumb girl? never cheesy
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by davien(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Babygirltess:

God forbid that I should be with a man that your mentality, so spending money on your woman is wrong..I don't blame you shaa it's poverty that is doing you
Yes you're right, it's better than heap money on your type that thinks money must be spent on you and be a financial burden.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

Aunty Palema, e ye toro owo mo. Kilode won fi owo se yin ni? Abi oro owo lo payin ni aiye akoko ni?

Hehe lol you guys won't kill Adam's son with laughter...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
cocolacec:

She might be testing you to see if you care or stingy.A woman must be careful too not to end up with a stingy man.
Everything in life should be about moderation.

test keh! she is just too demanding. I did stuff a boyfriend shld for her. I am not her father so I can't play the father role when am not her husband.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by maitrelalley1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by am4peace: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
grin
fuckingAyaya:

you gerit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Instead of you to make a proclamation that you are absolutely mine.... grin grin grin You are here asking me grin. Well the word just came through, I just felt like using It. Rings a bell??
Lol proclamation? cheesy grin grin i don't even know you! grin

Yes smallie rings a bell, sometimes close friends call me that. grin I'm petite so I get that smallie name a lot.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by jayaim: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Correct man. U are my type, Investmenting in a fellow guy man is like saving for the raining days.
loneprof:

But you know it's true. Some Nigerian girls behave like "i-never-chop".

I was cracking a joke with a lady the other day, before I made 2 sentences she was asking for 2k Shawarma. Just got me disgusted I had to ex her. At that same spot I bought the same Shawarma for my fellow guy. I can't be wasting money on shameless ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lakeside79937: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
What's going on in UK I dont understand African women like money too much if you approach any woman within 24hrs either she is hungry come buy me food she will definitely ask you for money even if she is earning more than you . Oyinbo will never ask you for money no matter what . If you take Oyinbo out any thing she eats she would pay for . Been with Zimbawe girls before their love for money is same as nigerian girls
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Raalsalghul: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Lol some ladies are nice no doubt but guys complain too much!

Among those wailing even on this forum /thread there are those with wives who will go to any length to make sure that her kids and husband don't go to bed on empty stomach.

There are those with wives who work 9-5 to support their husbands financially. We even have wives who will spend hours patching up their agbero husbands torn clothes manually.
There are supportive girlfriends too. But because agenda must agend on Nl, they keep pushing the "Nigerian women love money" narrative.

Only on Nl are guys rich and spenders and women receivers. Only on Nl and Twitter cheesy cheesy

All what you posted up there are exceptions not the norm.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by softsoul22(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Even this one that has been repeating one boxers for years now is complaining.

Arakunrin tan alufa looooo, osi ile aye are ti to geeee... grin
We know your kind, it's cool though. Let's hook up if u want to explore life ok
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
softsoul22:
We know your kind, it's cool though. Let's hook up if u want to explore life ok
Hook up so you can come back here to type nonsense... grin cheesy

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Lovelyn451(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Haywhymido:
na so, hustling more than the guys but you never said the hustling na? through the opening of their legs right
so u don't see ladies working in every profession?? Maybe we should also conclude with other countries that all Nigerian guys are fraudsters...tchew

Most women are even breadwinners in their family sef
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by softsoul22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Hook up so you can come back here to type nonsense... grin cheesy
Kikikiki.... I give up. Enjoy babe.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by cocolacec(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
lomprico:

test keh! she is just too demanding. I did stuff a boyfriend shld for her. I am not her father so I can't play the father role when am not her husband.

Ok
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by becky39000(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by slimanyd: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
DemonInvoker:

My brother,The girl na babe I don dey eye for my Fb list for long.
She suddenly,asked for Money(15k )to make her hair that weekend...I finally agreed to give her but if only she would come over and chill with me.
Naim we use see ooo but trust 9ja babes dem no dey take eye see guy man with fine car and house.
Immediately she come,I just first rush one mouth as she dey try cook something for kitchen first.The chic fine well well,Her waist side na die.
But before I go say Ja that night!! She don first show me her Phone wey the screen crack that it was giving her problems.I asked her how much for new one she told me and I told her I would buy her a new phone as per guy man wey just feel like impressing correct chic but I just cum see say na fine babe wey no get any sense.
Before day Break,she don tell me of one wedding she won attend the next Saturday,say she still dey owe the tailor 5k to take collect am.I just look her like 5k naim u never go collect am..Before I go know she don dey tell me of her house rent. Of how she go soon dey homeless for school in her own words ooo.That her roomie was looking for her own half to give the landlord that the man has threatened to throw them out if nothing comes up...Her own part of the money na like 70k ooo.I cum ask her if she has told her father about it. She say yes,the man na very old man without any Job,say she dey even pity am coz naim him dey try dey pay her school fees.
I asked about her mum, siblings,aunties and uncles.
To cut the long story short,the next morning I just wake up very early,baff,dress up and told her I was traveling..I could see the shock in her eyes coz she don plan on Spending 7 days with me.I just gave her the 15k initially agreed on for the hair.She then do like who won cry dey beg me to add additional 5k for her Tfare back to school.Mind you,na same state we dey ooo just say her school campus far small. I just look her,bring out one bundle of like 50k cum remove 2k from inside give her make she take pay transport. I tell her Straight up...say me Sef get my own problems to go settle.
Na so she cum take discharge.Til today I never see the idiottt again.
It will surprise you.Most of dem wey dey form slay queens and posh online. chingbai no gum dem.
Give that one up there wey say I dey exaggerate same opportunity now,she go first demand for one full cow,give it to her and she will ask you to help dem tile their village road.They don't think before demanding.
Me and my boys dey meet dem well well as we dey ball...They can throw all their problems at you in one blow.

Chai. Inside life. I guess all these ladies have suddenly turned to classy olosho . No be only wey dey stay for brothel be olosho sef again. It's a pity Sha. Just because of money . Anyways, hev market high small. Nah so she go dey collect prick for money every where till they use am do ritual. God save us o.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by ecomalchemist(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?

lol, asswipe.

Nigerian women that see relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme, what do you expect ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by DatAbujaBoy: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
This one off me oo grin grin grin

fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Jbleenk: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

grin grin grin grin wicked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by hayzed1090: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
[/b][b]
loneprof:

But you know it's true. Some Nigerian girls behave like "i-never-chop".

I was cracking a joke with a lady the other day, before I made 2 sentences she was asking for 2k Shawarma. Just got me disgusted I had to ex her. At that same spot I bought the same Shawarma for my fellow guy. I can't be wasting money on shameless ladies.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Jbleenk: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Slap plenty for this thread o. Never this much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / How Do I End This Relationship?? / See What I Call True Love(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.