Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54540 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Emmadoc: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol....

Hey the two both of you

Palema007 and ghostdergeist...

Wetin be Una stress na
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:
They are stuck with Nigerian girls until they climb up the money ladder. Harsh truth.
make your own
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by eddyslim(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
specialbobby:
. Oboy in cross-river here na the same day oo
Hahaha, my manny, you know the story.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by TheCork(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
How true is it?

Lee @leemchoneyZim a Zimbabwean singer and actress had posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/leemchoneyZim/status/1304324896391139328

Zimbabwe womens gots nyansh (sweet super heavy nyansh) cheesy

Our Nigeria womens gots nada... *NOTHING* & they r gold digger like Pa3cia!!(no oofense)angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by eyizlive(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=GhostderGeist post=93823007][/quote]

Lol...Are we bringing back d give-no-Bleep days...
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by yassinattah(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Emmadoc:
Lol....
Hey the two both of you
Palema007 and ghostdergeist...
Wetin be Una stress na
No mind them. dey are beginning to understand reality of nowadays naija men.
Men Don wise up nowadays
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
kaynacy:
make your own
We are talking about guys naw

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by debsjoat(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zimbabwe love for money.
Everybody wants money not only one clan does.

WATCH this and see love for money and love itself. AND SUBSCRIBE TOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8jfY5k5e80
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by simpleseyi: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?

Aunty Palema, e ye toro owo mo. Kilode won fi owo se yin ni? Abi oro owo lo payin ni aiye akoko ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
simpleseyi:

Aunty Palema, e ye toro owo mo. Kilode won fi owo se yin ni? Abi oro owo lo payin ni aiye akoko ni?
Bi mo se toro owo lowo eh abi baba eh... Se alafia ko sa fun eh sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Fortune109: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan

Chai !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Haywhymido(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?
for a male students to have the same complaint against your gender as the one working males have that means females are not in any way different no matter their age. Now my questions are: Se elebi ni yin ni? Se oloju kokoro ni yin ni? E se ni ite lorun bayii?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by specialbobby(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
eddyslim:
Hahaha, my manny, you know the story.

Guy obudu and obanliku girls no get shame like this
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by humility33(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
My brother, I have seen a lot of Nigerian guys acting like they have never fvck before. I was joking with one the other day, before I made 2 statements he got all touchy with one hand on his diick just because I was been jovial.

Funny enough it's the ones that don't want to sleep with them they misbehave with...

Dear Sister,
this thing is not funny any more.
Could you believe I went out on a date about two weeks ago with a lady I meet recently.
my intentions is to see the possibility of we getting know each other and possibly build a relationship that could lead to marriage because thats the next thing on my mind now...could you believe right in that first date sister was indirectly asking me for house rent money completion, a new phone (her phone is faulty) and she first time called me to ask for data the next day

She is not the first lady to have done that, remember I once took a lady out on a date too and she was asking me for 20k and another picked a quarrel with me because I didn't replace her cream, we're not dating oooo I once sent her money tho and many more

I have one that picked a quarrel with me just recently just because I didn't show enough care when she told me she has not eaten and many more....I am sure another will ask me for money today

Dear it is embarrasing,ladies really need to have a sense of worth for themselves

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Newbielearner(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Cashio(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
naija case na die..
Just felt like sharing one funny experience tho.
came back from the gym one morning and decided to go eat beans and roasted plantain close to my area. There, I met a girl who equally came to buy same beans. I approached her and she eventually gave me her contact and went to settle the food vendor.
Few minutes later, babe came and asked me to assist her with 100 box, and I told her to tell the woman to add it to my bill. Next moment, babe came again and said I should please make it 200, that she bought 250 naira food. I asked if she had 50 box to complete the money and she said yes, so I said ok, she should tell the woman still to add the 2h to my bill. babe said thank you and left.
finally, when I was done eaten, I payed the woman, only to be given a balance that was three hundred naira short instead of the 200 naira that I gave. I asked what's up and the woman said the girl actually told her that I said she should collect three hundred naira worth of food....I mad.
So babe has turned me to an office just because she gave me her number. I asked the woman and she said the girl works in a hotel close by. I went straight to the hotel and asked them about the girl and she came. once she saw me, she went in straight and brought the 300 naira and gave to me and for my mind, I was like..u get luck, u for give me 1000 make I go find change make I chop am....

foolish girl...I be u like fool.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Haywhymido:
for a male students to have the same complaint against your gender as the one working males have that means females are not in any way different no matter their age. Now my questions are: Se elebi ni yin ni? Se oloju kokoro ni yin ni? E se ni ite lorun bayii?
Were these male students forced at gunpoint? You all can't tame your urges that make you fall into the hands of money sucking ladies but you will all come here to rant as if you were forced to spend. Wo arakunrin ka opo mefa jina si oro ti mo ko si oju iwe kinni itakunroso yii.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by softsoul22(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Kikikiki.... I can't laugh alone! Just a formal intro mimo to Nigeria lady you already owe her recharge card #1000 or data. Se won se epe ebina, abi epe owo epo, ese eku fun yin eyin obinrin no!
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Saintmary:

good for you good riddance
To a bad rubbish like you, Nigerian girls ain't worth it.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
softsoul22:
Kikikiki.... I can't laugh alone! Just a formal intro mimo to Nigeria lady you already owe her recharge card #1000 or data. Se won se epe ebina, abi epe owo epo, ese eku fun yin eyin obinrin no!
Even this one that has been repeating one boxers for years now is complaining.

Arakunrin tan alufa looooo, osi ile aye are ti to geeee... grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cashio:
naija case na die..
Just felt like sharing one funny experience tho.
came back from the gym one morning and decided to go eat beans and roasted plantain close to my area. There, I met a girl who equally came to buy same beans. I approached her and she eventually gave me her contact and went to settle the food vendor.
Few minutes later, babe came and asked me to assist her with 100 box, and I told her to tell the woman to add it to my bill. Next moment, babe came again and said I should please make it 200, that she bought 250 naira food. I asked if she had 50 box to complete the money and she said yes, so I said ok, she should tell the woman still to add the 2h to my bill. babe said thank you and left.
finally, when I was done eaten, I payed the woman, only to be given a balance that was three hundred naira short instead of the 200 naira that I gave. I asked what's up and the woman said the girl actually told her that I said she should collect three hundred naira worth of food....I mad.
So babe has turned me to an office just because she gave me her number. I asked the woman and she said the girl works in a hotel close by. I went straight to the hotel and asked them about the girl and she came. once she saw me, she went in straight and brought the 300 naira and gave to me and for my mind, I was like..u get luck, u for give me 1000 make I go find change make I chop am....

foolish girl...I be u like fool.
Lol you for just forget am, some Nigerian girls are not just worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Even this one that has been repeating one boxers for years now is complaining.

Arakunrin tan alufa looooo, osi ile aye are ti to geeee... grin
And you have used one pant for 6 months, get out of here. cheesy
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
humility33:

Dear Sister,
this thing is not funny any more.
Could you believe I went out on a date about two weeks ago with a lady I meet recently.
my intentions is to see the possibility of we getting know each other and possibly build a relationship that could lead to marriage because thats the next thing on my mind now...could you believe right in that first date sister was indirectly asking me for house rent money completion, a new phone (her phone is faulty) and she first time called me to ask for data the next day

She is not the first lady to have done that, remember I once took a lady out on a date too and she was asking me for 20k and another picked a quarrel with me because I didn't replace her cream, we're not dating oooo I once sent her money tho and many more

I have one that picked a quarrel with me just recently just because I didn't show enough care when she told me she has not eaten and many more....I am sure another will ask me for money today

Dear it is embarrasing,ladies really need to have a sense of worth for themselves
Lol... Now you are ready for marriage, you are looking for someone serious. Back then you only chop and clean mouth with a lady who loved you and wanted something serious. Sorry bro cheesy cheesy

Well no doubt there are bad ladies, but trust me not all ladies are bad. It is either you wait for the right lady or you choose your poison wisely. grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Haywhymido(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Were these male students forced at gunpoint? You all can't tame your urges that make you fall into the hands of money sucking ladies but you will all come here to rant as if you were forced to spend. Wo arakunrin ka opo mefa jina si oro ti mo ko si oju iwe kinni itakunroso yii.
so what you are trying to say is that ladies that show greenlights and the ones that do approach guys cant tame their urges too? even at such the males they approach dont suck them off their money.

To answer your first question, Yes, they were forced at emotional gunpoint. But they only get to do that to weak men, the ones that send them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
And you have used one pant for 6 months, get out of here. cheesy
This one that has south Africa babe can not keep himself from quoting me everytime grin cheesy. Icejay why can't you just stay away from my mentions? At least for a day, you won't die nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by BizBayo: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
ElasticStone:
Lol. They have not met naija babes.

Just two weeks ago, I met some one girl. Last week, i asked her about her well being and she said she is stressed, that she has been looking for loan...coded way of asking for money. grin grin grin

Maybe you are working in LAPO or Grooming grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Haywhymido:
so what you are trying to say is that ladies that show greenlights and the ones that do approach guys cant tame their urges too? even at such the males they approach dont suck them off their money.

To answer your first question, Yes, they were forced at emotional gunpoint. But they only get to do that to weak men, the ones that send them.
Katikati wo leleyi baayii

Dude type in Yoruba, i will understand you better
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Haywhymido(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Lol, One said once u "know" a Nigerian lady, u owe her money

Nigerian girls that are now hustling more than the guys sef..tchew, who Una money epp!!
na so, hustling more than the guys but you never said the hustling na? through the opening of their legs right

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Haywhymido(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Katikati wo leleyi baayii

Dude type in Yoruba, i will understand you better
Thanks for letting me know that you have problem understanding simple English sentences.

IRE OOO
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by InvertedHammer: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
/*

A MAN WHO HAS DISCIPLINED HIMSELF OVER WOMEN HAS SOLVED HALF OF HIS PROBLEMS HERE ON EARTH.

*/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by sokkatua: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=93824846]

Guy behave na my babe be that.......grin grin grin[/quote
Liar,na my wife
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
slimanyd:
Baba, how you take discharge am or u pay ?
My brother,The girl na babe I don dey eye for my Fb list for long.
She suddenly,asked for Money(15k )to make her hair that weekend...I finally agreed to give her but if only she would come over and chill with me.
Naim we use see ooo but trust 9ja babes dem no dey take eye see guy man with fine car and house.
Immediately she come,I just first rush one mouth as she dey try cook something for kitchen first.The chic fine well well,Her waist side na die.
But before I go say Ja that night!! She don first show me her Phone wey the screen crack that it was giving her problems.I asked her how much for new one she told me and I told her I would buy her a new phone as per guy man wey just feel like impressing correct chic but I just cum see say na fine babe wey no get any sense.
Before day Break,she don tell me of one wedding she won attend the next Saturday,say she still dey owe the tailor 5k to take collect am.I just look her like 5k naim u never go collect am..Before I go know she don dey tell me of her house rent. Of how she go soon dey homeless for school in her own words ooo.That her roomie was looking for her own half to give the landlord that the man has threatened to throw them out if nothing comes up...Her own part of the money na like 70k ooo.I cum ask her if she has told her father about it. She say yes,the man na very old man without any Job,say she dey even pity am coz naim him dey try dey pay her school fees.
I asked about her mum, siblings,aunties and uncles.
To cut the long story short,the next morning I just wake up very early,baff,dress up and told her I was traveling..I could see the shock in her eyes coz she don plan on Spending 7 days with me.I just gave her the 15k initially agreed on for the hair.She then do like who won cry dey beg me to add additional 5k for her Tfare back to school.Mind you,na same state we dey ooo just say her school campus far small. I just look her,bring out one bundle of like 50k cum remove 2k from inside give her make she take pay transport. I tell her Straight up...say me Sef get my own problems to go settle.
Na so she cum take discharge.Til today I never see the idiottt again.
It will surprise you.Most of dem wey dey form slay queens and posh online. chingbai no gum dem.
Give that one up there wey say I dey exaggerate same opportunity now,she go first demand for one full cow,give it to her and she will ask you to help dem tile their village road.They don't think before demanding.
Me and my boys dey meet dem well well as we dey ball...They can throw all their problems at you in one blow.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.