Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' (54543 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Two Zimbabwean Women Fight Dirty, One Hospitalized, Over Under Wear / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Dating an average Nigerian girl is like training an orphan

Is this the fuckingayaya I know..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

But you know it's true. If you're not ready to spend, don't get close to Nigerian girls oo. This is a fact.
Same way responding to a Nigerian guy's call or hello mean you owe him doggy, cow girl style cheesy cheesy

Let's stop this hasty generalization and castigation please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:

Arrrrrrrh

And this kind of orphans can never be independent, even it's 10 years grin grin

You will keep training

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Fussion1000:
Thr was a lady I *toasted then, I toasted her around 7pm in the evening, immediately she agreed, she started nagging, I asked her what's problem

come complete this gist o!
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by BanevsJoker(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?
Homer Simpson...how far?
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Homer Simpson...how far?

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Same way responding to a Nigerian guy's call equals doggy, cow girl style cheesy cheesy

Let's stop this hasty generalization and castigation please.

My sister, I have seen a lot of Nigerian girls acting like they've never eaten before. I was joking with one lady the other day, before I made 2 statements she asked for Shawarma just because I bought for myself and my guy, no shame at all. embarassed

Funny enough it's the ones that don't want to sleep with them they misbehave with...when they see the ones who want to sleep with them, it's free ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by cocolacec(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
lomprico:

its normal because you guys are already dating, just ask for a girls number, her rent will expire, her phone will suddenly have issues(she needs a new one), her mom will all of a sudden become sick (she will need money for her treatment), birthday will fast approach, data will remain 0.5mb(send money for suscription), etc

If her mother is sick,where her husband or relative?Nigerian men must set a standard to giving in on women’s demand.Only help out on what you can afford to loose.A man can help out a woman as charity without demanding for sx.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

My sister, I have seen a lot of Nigerian girls acting like they've never eaten before. I was joking with one lady the other day, before I made 2 statements she asked for Shawarma just because I bought for myself and my guy.

Funny enough it's the ones that don't want to sleep with them they misbehave with...
My brother, I have seen a lot of Nigerian guys acting like they have never fvck before. I was joking with one the other day, before I made 2 statements he got all touchy with one hand on his diick just because I was been jovial.

Funny enough it's the ones that don't want to sleep with them they misbehave with...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by starbright4real(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
My brother, I have seen a lot of Nigerian guys acting like they have never fvck before. I was joking with one the other day, before I made 2 statement he got all touchy with one hand on his diick just because I was been jovial.

So you're a coded prostitute then... Cos the way you type it seems you're into transactional sex, i.e. tit for tat... Keep it up, body go tell you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by moneyissweet(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Before nko, the last time bleep 9ja babe was in 1997. I got no time for their nonsense greed.

Saintmary:

They are stuck with Nigerian girls until they climb up the money ladder.
Harsh truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

So you're a coded prostitute then... Cos the way you type it seems you're into transactional sex, i.e. tit for tat... Keep it up, body go tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lomprico(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2020
cocolacec:

If her mother is sick,where her husband or relative?Nigerian men must set a standard to giving in on women’s demand.Only help out on what you can afford to loose.A man can help out a woman as charity without demanding for sx.

e go shock you! I once dated one that lives with her parents and they are well to do yet she asks for money for drugs when she falls ill.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2020
lomprico:

come complete this gist o!

Go back ,I have completed it.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by lordwilliams21(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2020
ElasticStone:
Lol. They have not met naija babes.

Just two weeks ago, I met some one girl. Last week, i asked her about her well being and she said she is stressed, that she has been looking for loan...coded way of asking for money. grin grin grin

ElasticStone:

Just two weeks ago, I met some one girl. Last week, i asked her about her well being and she said she is stressed, that she has been looking for loan...coded way of asking for money. grin grin grin

ElasticStone:

bross this your english fit rape person oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Palema007 post=93840351][/quote]

As a matter of fact, I apologize.

Just don't keep making excuses when some things are too obvious. I respect all Nigerian ladies, yourself inclusive. I only intended for it to be a debate. Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
My brother, I have seen a lot of Nigerian guys acting like they have never fvck before. I was joking with one the other day, before I made 2 statements he got all touchy with one hand on his diick just because I was been jovial.

...Lol. I know you are lying but continue. grin
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by davien(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2020
As long as those 20-60 year old men and the so-called "ballers" keep pumping money into some hoes, a lot of them will continue feeling entitled to money they don't deserve.

Giving money lavishly to a girl is not love, it's for people who have 0 character and use that as compensation.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

As a matter of fact, I apologize.

Just don't keep making excuses when some things are too obvious. I respect all Nigerian ladies, yourself inclusive. I only intended for it to be a debate. Have a nice day.
Lol for the fact that i respond to you in words and not Meme means i was ready a sane deliberation with you, but you went off. Lol I dont engage in Women versus Men thing you do here. I'd rather laugh my ass out on guys reactions like I've been doing so far. grin grin what's my own? cheesy

And No, I'm not making excuses for anyone. I just hate it when people complain of the same thing over and over again. Guys on this forum Nag too much! In fact Most Nigerian guys nag too much!
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Silentgroper(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Now it is clear, we have more mentally and financially frustrated broke Guys in Nigeria! The rants and wails are just too much! Kilode? Even students them wey still dey collect pocket money go join to wail... Shey won se epe aroka fun yin ni? Abi Ogun awitunwi lo fi ja yin ni?
You 4got to add "fa" . Bt do mentally nd financially broke females have d right to use those terms on a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Victarion(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2020
davien:
As long as those 20-60 year old men and the so-called "ballers" keep pumping money into some hoes, a lot of them will continue feeling entitled to money they don't deserve.

Giving money lavishly to a girl is not love, it's for people who have 0 character and use that for compensation.
Especially yahoo guys and old married men.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Babygirltess: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Well speaking for myself I only bill guys I don't like so they will get frustrated and leave me the Bleep alone and I think its most for Nigeria girls, you cannot be requesting for video calls and my attention when you are not boo oga you have to pay for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Lol. I know you are lying but continue. grin
Unfortunately I'm not,Its something I've experienced, at times guys take off ladies clothes with their eyes cheesy cheesy. The look they give shows what they have in mind. Other ladies experience this too but you don't see us nag or wail everytime.

Thing is, both genders have their weaknesses but one castigate and crucify the other more. Not fair!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Babygirltess: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2020
davien:

Giving money lavishly to a girl is not love, it's for people who have 0 character and use that as compensation.
God forbid that I should be with a man that your mentality, so spending money on your woman is wrong..I don't blame you shaa it's poverty that is doing you
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Lol for the fact that i respond to you in words and not Meme means i was ready a sane deliberation with you, but you went off. Lol I dont engage in Women versus Men thing you do here. I'd rather laugh my ass out on guys reactions like I've been doing so far. grin grin what's my own? cheesy

And No, I'm not making excuses for anyone. I just hate it when people complain of the same thing over and over again. Guys on this forum Nag too much! In fact Most Nigerian guys nag too much!

I appreciate your perspective...

Well I can tell you that most guys were not like this till some runs girls and feminists spoiled the show for women. Some ladies want the world and have only vagina to contribute, that's not how it works... It's not nagging, don't blame the guys for saying their truth too. This mentality is why many ladies are single today. Guys are expected to have everything in the same society where a lady cannot even afford to make her own hair with her own money.

Whatever is expected from a man should be expected from a woman as well. We went to school together, we have 2 arms, 1 head and as far as I know there is no disparity in salary based on gender... That's it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Unfortunately I'm not,Its something I've experienced, at times guys take off ladies clothes with their eyes cheesy cheesy. The look they give shows what they have in mind. Other ladies experience this too but you don't see us nag or wail everytime.

Thing is, both genders have their weaknesses but one castigate and crucify the other more. Not fair!
....You re right.

We all have our weaknesses.

Let me be enjoying and laughing over the comments here shaa.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Babygirltess:

Well speaking for myself I only bill guys I don't like so they will get frustrated and leave me the Bleep alone and I think its most for Nigeria girls, you cannot be requesting for video calls and my attention when you are not boo oga you have to pay for them
...Why should you be giving guys you don't like Ur phone number and later bill them?

This is one of the reasons guys always take you all as same.

What happend to telling a guy no I don't like you I won't give you my number?

As long as there are some guys you bill just because you don't like them,then you are included here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Deborah98(f): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Is MJBOLT here undecided these are the kind of threads he likes commenting making mockery of who I don't know.....I just commented.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Zontrident: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

Well I can tell you that most guys were not like these till some runs girls and feminists spoiled the show for women. Some ladies want the world and have only vagina to contribute, that's not how it works... It's not nagging, don't blame the guys for saying their truth too. This mentality is why many ladies are single today. Guys are expected to have everything in the same society where a lady cannot even afford to make her own hair with her own money.

Whatever is expected from a man should be expected from a woman as well. We went to school together, we have 2 arms, 1 head and as far as I know there is no disparity in salary based on gender... That's it.
Bro you are correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
loneprof:

Well I can tell you that most guys were not like these till some runs girls and feminists spoiled the show for women. Some ladies want the world and have only vagina to contribute, that's not how it works... It's not nagging, don't blame the guys for saying their truth too. This mentality is why many ladies are single today. Guys are expected to have everything in the same society where a lady cannot even afford to make her own hair with her own money.

....True talk.
Re: Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' by Saintmary(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Who are they?

thank God I've found myself a loving, independent and beautiful south African girl.
good for you good riddance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.