Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) (79823 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by 280Bracket: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
God forbid bad thing. Truth is, there are thousands of other public facilities in worst conditions across the country.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you can attend a University in Nigerian like this and still be proud to call yourself whatever the school name is, then there's no level of decay in this country that you won't support. Nigerian university is where they complete the brainwashing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
This can't be the hostel of a Federal university!!! Nah!!!

I have seen IDP camps in far better shape and sanitary conditions.

Watch how people here will come here to heap blame on Buhari, as if the school doesn't have a governing council pocketing billions every year.

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by romeoetin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told, this is how average male hostels are across the country

Not Futo. Futo hostels can never be like this

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
My people, work harder so that your children do not near the gate of any Nigerian University. As for me, the project is on course and I am doing everything possible to realize that dream for them. Our government and those in power have all left us behind to rot and kill ourselves.

Their children are in Universities abroad, spending our money. I pity the poor masses. However, all blames should not go to the government alone. Nigerian people are the worst when it comes to cleanliness and maintenance. We lack maintenance culture. Even if you build a world class hostel there, come in years time, you will be shocked by the level of degradation.

Students in Nigerian universities are one of the worst indiscipline, forming G-guys and hardman and not maintaining decency and decorum.

4 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omo O strong cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is really graphic. I pity whoever will clean up the toilet mess. Tueh! Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Crownstar01: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told, this is how average male hostels are across the country
Hostels for future leaders. Over 90 percent of these students would be criminally-minded and the cycle continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Meanwhile see a hostel somewhere in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Racoon:
Tufiakwa! Meanwhile, this is what you find in male hostels in most schools especially FG universities
State schools don't even have toilets lol. God save us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by GreatGod2020(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
JAMZ1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/photos-the-decayed-infrastructure-serving-as-unn-hostels

This is one of the reasons why ASSU has been going on strike but federal government turn deaf hear to their request, we students both undergraduate, postgraduate need to join ASSU and voice out to demand for good infrastructure in our universities.
How many of our leaders children are attending those universities, I think none. We aggressive prostest seriously.....

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by abdul824: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
the university administration should be blamed
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Op why u come add graphic photos cheesy
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:
If the students take the first step towards keeping their environment clean, the hostels would be old but clean.

They don't expect the state Governor or President to clean their toilets, do they?

Honestly, I don't quite get why students of a tertiary institution choose to be so negligent of simple basic hygiene!!!

Nigerian youths dey fall hand sha!!!
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Leaders of the tomorrow after tomorrow.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by TimiRume(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Yuck, I am eating please undecided
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
This nonsense made front page?

Nigerians! I shake my head.

Displaying our worsts for people to see and laugh.

Op, why didn't you put up pictures of female hostels like Okeke, Isakaita, and Akintola?

For your information, 90% of those dirty things you put up there have been fixed.

And we all know the purpose of this thread, anyway. I only wonder why it made front page.

4 Likes

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by flexzy001: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dis one na school tueeh
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
It's shameful on 3 levels

1. The deduct maintenance money yearly
2. There are people on payroll for maintenance
3. It's supposed to be a naija first class business
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Henrydata(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na wah o

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
BigSarah:

Not all but same category...gory looking
Hey Dumbsarah
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by flexzy001: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
romeoetin:

grin
romeoetin:

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
COMPAQ:

This is the opportunity cost of almost free education. I have rarely seen anything that was dirt cheap and also good quality. You can't eat your cake and have it.

While there is also the fact that the university and hostel management could be more competent, but that's what you get with grossly subsidised education in a country thats almost broke.

Is Covenant like this? Is Afe Babalola like this? Is Babcock like this? Is Redeemer like this? Is Igbinedion like this?

Nuff said!!
Brazil runs free universities I hope you Know
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Damn this is graphic. I hope i remove all from my mind.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nooel1: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karlovich:
Chest beating beerfrans can't even keep their schools clean, smh

Mugu, if you had kept your environment clean flood wouldn't have swept away many children and adults in ketu, Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why can't these hostels be funded?

What happened to the dean of student affairs in that institution.

Many Nigerian universities hostels are like this.
What an eye sore angry
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Meanwhile see a hostel somewhere in Europe
They pay millions there na
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by TheChameleon: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

This is London compare to the shithole UNN ENUGU STATE

Redcrafton ... this guy ended your career. grin

Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Crownstar01: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
That place is unfit for animals to stay let alone human beings.
Re: Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
There is no much difference from how Eni Njoku Hostel was in my time, the toilet ends and back of hostel were horrible, but there are beautiful sections of the hostel.we braved the bad and ugly sights and the hostel housed great minds and achievers of yesterday, today and years to come. By the way I paid N110(Hundred and ten naira) as accommodation fees.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.