Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship (1699 Views)

She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose / Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
i'm just so lone. been out of a serious relationship for [say] 3yrs now, dont even know how to get into one anymore. did somebody ask me if i was in a seminary? now i'm really wanting to get outta this being alone that i am getting so used to. i dont know how to anymore. tried couple of things like going to cool meetup zones and still cant get in the groove. internet dating isnt just for me.
a lady pls drop me a cool tip?  sad embarassed
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
bknight:

i'm just so lone. been out of relationship for [say] 3yrs now, dont even know how to get into one anymore. yes, somebody ask me if i was in a seminary. now i'm really wanting to get outta this loneliness that i am getting to used to. i dont know how to. tried couple of things like going to busy places and still cant get in the groove. internet meeting isnt just for me.
a lady pls drop me another tip? sad
Chei that person wicked oooo grin grin grin
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2011
bknight:

i'm just so lone. been out of relationship for [say] 3yrs now, dont even know how to get into one anymore. yes, somebody ask me if i was in a seminary. now i'm really wanting to get outta this loneliness that i am getting to used to. i dont know how to. tried couple of things like going to busy places and still cant get in the groove. internet meeting isnt just for me.
a lady pls drop me another tip?  sad

so u aint tap puuuny in 5 yrs? Bro, U sure you have swing other way? dont lie! wink
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^ dude I said 3yrs.how e take be 5 again? grin
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Moralistli(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
Only u know what u 're into or doing, why have u stayed off it all dis while?
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by r231(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2011
chic2pimp:

Chei that person wicked oooo grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
@moralistli. i dont knw what u'r thinking but its isnt anything out of the ordinary,
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2011
bros ashawo no dey ur area.
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
OP.
Check yourself well.
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Coolabbie: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2011
It wuld be helpful if u can 4get d past cos it sims 2 be holding u back. Try 2 relax, dont go into a place wit d mindset dat u must get a galfrnd because it wont come. B4 u can be in a relationship wit sum1, u hv 2 be a frnd 1st. Try 2 be friendly & social always,it shudnt be only wen u want a gal. Wit tym u will get wat u want.
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
finally i got one decent response i can relate with. tanks coolabbie cheesy wink
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2011
i only said i wasnt in a relationship, i meant a serious one, doesnt mean i've nt had punnie for that long. i needed one to like d things i like so there'll be no dull moment, so i tried hooking up with chicks who come to watch movies but found out in many other areas they're zero. chicks in d office na long thing. church girls? i'm not cut out for Vs + i no wan offend God.jeez i'm i that rare? i guess i'll keep looking for dat rare kind of mine wink
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by claremont(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2011
@OP: You won't find any relationship on Nairaland, don't bother looking!
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by yusuf2(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2011
bknight:

i only said i wasnt in a relationship, i meant a serious one, doesnt mean i've nt had punnie for that long. i needed one to like d things i like so there'll be no dull moment, so i tried hooking up with chicks who came to watch movies but found out in many other areas they're zero. chicks in d office na long thing. church girls? i'm not cut out for Vs + i no wan offend God.not many chicks into programming.jeez i'm i that rare? i guess i'll keep looking for dat rare kind of mine  wink
Bro, don't be worried, there are many guys like u out there (some out of a relationship for more than 5 years), for most, it's their choice and they are really enjoying it, i'm sure u wld agree with me that there are hardly any girls out there worth getting into a serious relationship with these days (due to their excessive material demands and also considering the fact that they contribute almost nothing into the relationship apart from seks), i'll advise u don't go about in search of a girlfriend because ladies have a way of sensing desperation also and they would take full advantage of it leaving u at the end worse off than u were b4 u met her, as for being lonely, u don't need a girlfriend to have fun, find something that interest you, and hang out with ur guy pals often (i'm not suggesting u turn g-a-y oh!)

if on the other hand, u're looking for much more than just a girlfriend (a wifey), then i have not much to say other than, "Good luck in ur search for that ms right and be very carefull"

1 Like

Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by omakwanza(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
u need to meet me. send me ur deets. m dat rare too
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by inembello(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
You can send me mail with this address goodnessntia@yahoo.com let's chat
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
inembello:

Can I send you a mail too? I want to chat with you wink wink cheesy
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by inembello(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ firearm, yes u can send a mail too grin
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by claremont(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2011
inembello:

Firearm:

Can I send you a mail too? I want to chat with you wink wink cheesy
guy you don embrace maga mountain oh, may your days be long! grin cheesy
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

guy you don embrace maga mountain oh, may your days be long! grin cheesy

This one no go be by power oh
Na by skills wink wink
Otherwise, na die I dey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
i repeat, it has got nothing to do with se.x and im not looking for any ms. right!!!

@yusuf, out of a relationship for 5 yrs?  angry  embarassed aint homo man! my aura works me some lovelies,there r good looking, well behaved ladies that are really hoping something develops more than friendship but -

hang around guys more?  angry u sound homo, dat scares me

omakwanza u just scared me wt your profile pic, who's that  shocked  lipsrsealed  undecided i hate to have bandages around my bones

claremount im not looking to find any here neither
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by swaggerboi2011: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
eyahh
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

eyahh
angry angry
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by mikkymoi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
bros ashawo no dey your area,

well said,
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
mikkymoi:

bros ashawo no dey your area,

well said,

no. ashawo no dey my area. sometimes people like this bring out the soldier in a peaceful man angry
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by CyberG: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2011
Are these chics serious so? undecided undecided grin
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 1:33am On Aug 03, 2011
^^ dey there de ask undecided
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
No mind all those pple wey dey tell u about ashawo.Wen u carry disease na them go first say "come on bro,we were just joking".
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by Dyt(f): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2011
CyberG:

Are these chics serious so? undecided undecided grin
nt sn Cybear g in a wyl
ow u bn boo?
Bknyt sure u v gotten urself one by now?
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by MMM2(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2011
bknight:

no. ashawo no dey my area. sometimes people like this bring out the soldier in a peaceful man angry

then try be a toy solider. angry
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by bknight: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2011
^^ok. but u berra be in safe zone when i bcome one
Re: 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship by MMM2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
u re making things complicated 4 ur self undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love A Voluntary, Involuntary Or A Reflex Action? / Here's The Bitter Truth For All Gold Diggers / See Photos: Woman Marries Herself - 300 Guests In Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.