Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj (5060 Views)

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala / I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2011
Birds of a feather
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by 1025: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
who knows when we will stop hearing obasanjo this, obasanjo that?
God pls give us Buhari/bakare come april so that we stop hearing imbeciles praising useless rulers.
was it not in the same oyo state that obj told the people of the sate that adedibu was too old to be reformed and they shld manage and tolerate him.
where are the children of this useless old man? are they not matured enough to advise their father?
how come mandela of south africa is not going arround seeking unnecessary notices?
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by odedele: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
one of d reasons y we must VOTE OUT PDP this april
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Ayowumie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
It is a show of shame. Only God knows how much money brought them to Oyo state for just an inauguration of a hall whose sitting capacity is less than 1,000.

Thank God, I have never paid tax beyond the normal VAT and the tax accrued on dividends warrant. Otherwise, i go don turn spiritually violent and physically unbecoming in behaviour on these unscrupulous group of people for wasting "tax-payers" money.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Okinlaw: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
Why wont OBJ be proud of Akala, their style of governance is the same and they are both lousy. They share almost the same characteristics,like father like son. grin
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Koikoi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
I dey laf for dis thread! I wonder, just wonder while a man that goes to bed with his sons wife should attract attention from any right thinking person. As far as I'm concerned, OBJ should RIP, i.e if he deserves it
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by SPIDER90: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Thank God we are in democracy and there is freedom of expression. Baba, just like you and me are entitle to our own opinion about Akala and we dont have to agree. I dont see why we have to abuse each others because we dont agree on an issue. Moreover most of you posting comments have never been to Oyo state before or in recent time. You are just being influenced by what you read on internet and newspapers. For your information, Oyo state is not on fire neither are we backward in term of governance, most of the -ve reports about us is just because of political rivalry, besides that, the records of performance of your state governors are not better than that of Akala. Pls mind your own biz and leave us alone.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Obasanjo is as foolish as Akala.Visionless people
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Koikoi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
SPIDER90:

Thank God we are in democracy and there is freedom of expression. Baba, just like you and me are entitle to our own opinion about Akala and we dont have to agree. I dont see why we have to abuse each others because we dont agree on an issue. Moreover most of you posting comments have never been to Oyo state before or in recent time. You are just being influenced by what you read on internet and newspapers. For your information, Oyo state is not on fire neither are we backward in term of governance, most of the -ve reports about us is just because of political rivalry, besides that, the records of performance of your state governors are not better than that of Akala. Pls mind your own biz and leave us alone.

Jesus! where do you come from? are you really sure you live in Ibadan or oyo? checkout the roads and all other infrastructures in oyo state. mr. have a different view, can you compare that forgotten state with other progressive states? I wonder how pple can celebrate decadance as a too of good governance! now tell me what akala has achieved whithin the period he has been in office apart from using bleaching creams to turn himself into a smelly id*ot  in power
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by apoti(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Birds of a feather

, will die together wink
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by dabrake(m): 1:11am On Feb 26, 2011
Im nt suprisd!4 God sake,we r tlk of baba hia.a mad man wil cul a normal human being a mad man bt wil cul a mad man "correct guy"
frm ma undastandin, OBJ = Ota Baba Jagajaga
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2011
see your mess now obasanjo
see how you spoilt your carrier
bastard
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by aieromon(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by lionness(f): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2011
@at all

So whats the big difference between Alao Akala, GEJ and OBJ? Arent they all birds of a feather?
Whoever OBJ endorses always turn out to be public enemies, and GEJ is proving to be another Akala in the making.
I hope they all DIE!
God save Naija.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by deols(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
Oyo pple are smart and ds PDP pple know it. no one'll buy ds bull shit.let dem mstaknly allow a free election nd dey'll find out more
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by agentzakky(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
why am i not surprised?
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by floriana(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
I currently benefit heavily from Akala's inept government but am praying and working silently for him to lose because what am eating is Oyo state's future.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by agentzakky(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
Actually some people benefited from profligacy but none really like him.
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by Abduljohn(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
OBJ will never change. can u imagine him praisin Alao as Oyato gov

I pity pity Aaallllllaaoooo becos Yoruba dey talk say ma jo lo mo n wo eyin re.

Igeyin la ma maon
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GBASKY: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2011
ARE WE SURPRISED LOKK AT OBASANJO WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE , ONE OF THESE UGLY LOOKING TAURUS WHO HAS AND WHO WIOLL NEVER HAVE PEACE KNOW PEACE AND WILL BURN IN HELL THE MAN IS THE OLDEST BASTARD ON EARTH A I AM SURE GOD WILL STRIKE HIM AND ALL HIS HOUSEHOLD AND THEY WILL ALL TURN TO ANIMALS ( LIKE NEBUCHADNEZZAR IN THE BIBLE) BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING BUT A BIG PROBLEM TO HUMANITY

THE BASTARD THAT SPENT TRILLIONS OF NAIRA ON NEPA WITHOUT ANY RESULT

THE ANIMAL WHO WAS THE MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM THEREBY EMBEZZLING ALL THE OIL REVENUES TO THE TUNE OF =N=68 BILLION

OBASANJO IS ONE OF THE FALLEN DEMONS WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THE UGLIEST THING IN THE WORLD CALLED IYABO WHO IS A SNOOP DOG

OBASANJO WILL SURELY EXPERIENCE THE WORST JUDGEMENT FROM GOD FOR COMPARING HIMSELF WITH JESUS CHRIST ON THE ISSUE OF ELECTION.

ON THIS DISMISSED POLICEMAN ADEBAYO ALAO AKALAMAGBO

HE IS THE MOST DESPERATE ASS HOLE I HAVE EVER SEEN HE CAN USE ALL THE PEOPLE IN IBADAN AS RITUAL TO RETAIN HIS POST J

THE ARMED ROBBER HAVE GOTTEN CLOSE TO =N=400 BILLION AS ALLOCATION FROM EXCESS CRUDE OIL DURING HIS TENURE AND WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT

GIVING HIS UGLY THINGS OUT AS WIVES TO PEOPLE USING OYO STATE MONEY

MAKING DIFFERENT TRIPS TO ALL THE MAJOR HERBALIST ALL OVER THE WORLD JUST TO RETAIN GOVERNORSHIP ;POST ALONG WITH HIS BROTHER SAT GURU MAHARAJI

BUYING OF EXPENSIVE JEWELRIES AND EVEN PUTTING ONE ON HIS ANKLE ( IMAGINE THATS A GOVERNOR)

SPONSORING RIVAL ATTACKS AND EVEN ASSASSINATIONS ATTEMPTS WHICH WERE VOIDED

INCREASING OF SCHOOLS FEES BY 100% - BECAUSE HE NEVER WENT TO ANY HIGHER INSTITUTION

ALL AND MANY MORE TO MENTION

BUT TO HIS SURPRISE HE WILL NEVER WIN AND ALL OF THEM SHOULD NE PREPARING FOR EXECUTION AND JAIL TERMS, AMEN
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by ideylaff: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
GBASKY, AMEN ooooo AMEN and AMEN

I feel you my bro, Awon Were wey no get LOGO, (mad people with no logo or emblem)

Heartless Bastardoooood

Holy Spirit will destroy dem all. AMEN
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by haboosa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
Akala, u have been fortunate enuf to be the first non Ibadan indigene to become the governor of the state, but ur ways are not pure , i cannot compromise the fact that you are from my Grand mother's town now dogmatically adhere strictly to ur autocratic dictatorship in the name of democratic ruling, AKALA, u are a shame to the thinking people of Ogbomosho right from ur days at the Nigeria Police. Kindly Drop pedal for a credible ogbomosho man or an Ibadan man period angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by FKseun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
I expected nothing short of this from the father of all bastards (according to Fayose)!
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GBASKY: 1:06am On Mar 01, 2011
IMAGINE THE ANIMAL THAT SENT HIS FELLOW ANIMAL TO JAIL (BODE GEORGE) WENT TO MEET HIM WITH DRUMS AND DANCING AFTER LOOTING EVERYBODIES MONEY AND NOW HE WAS SENTENCED TO 2YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR STEALING BILLIONS OF NAIRA WHICH AS AUTOMATICALLY LEAD TO THE DEATH OF SOME INNOCENT NIGERIANS . THEY P.D.P ARE NOW CELEBRATING AND THROWING A WELCOMING PARTY,

WHEREAS I HAVE SEEN A SITUATION WHERE A MAN SNATCHED A LADY'S BAG WITH JUST =N=7,200 IN IT AND HE WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE POLICE, NOW COMPARE AND CONTRAST

IT IS A PITY THAT THE WHOLE WORLD ARE WATCHING EVERY EVENT IN NIGERIA.SO I WONDER WHAT BTHEY WILL BE SAYING ABOUT US AND THEIR THOUGHT TO US

THE FACT IS WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO GAZE BECAUSE IF WE DO NOT GET RID OF THEN THEY ( ABOUT 2% OF THEY TOTAL POPULATION ) WILL GET RID OF US,

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME THESE CULTISTS CALLED P.D.P THEY ARE LIKE VIRUS .WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM STRIVE
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by haboosa(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
GBASKY:

IMAGINE THE ANIMAL THAT SENT HIS FELLOW ANIMAL TO JAIL (BODE GEORGE) WENT TO MEET HIM WITH DRUMS AND DANCING AFTER LOOTING EVERYBODIES MONEY AND NOW HE WAS SENTENCED TO 2YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR STEALING BILLIONS OF NAIRA WHICH AS AUTOMATICALLY LEAD TO THE DEATH OF SOME INNOCENT NIGERIANS . THEY P.D.P ARE NOW CELEBRATING AND THROWING A WELCOMING PARTY,

WHEREAS I HAVE SEEN A SITUATION WHERE A MAN SNATCHED A LADY'S BAG WITH JUST =N=7,200 IN IT AND HE WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE POLICE, NOW COMPARE AND CONTRAST

IT IS A PITY THAT THE WHOLE WORLD ARE WATCHING EVERY EVENT IN NIGERIA.SO I WONDER WHAT BTHEY WILL BE SAYING ABOUT US AND THEIR THOUGHT TO US

THE FACT IS WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO GAZE BECAUSE IF WE DO NOT GET RID OF THEN THEY ( ABOUT 2% OF THEY TOTAL POPULATION ) WILL GET RID OF US,

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME THESE CULTISTS CALLED P.D.P THEY ARE LIKE VIRUS .WE SHOULD NOT LET THEM STRIVE
,@ GBASKY, do you know that Alao Akala is a FANTASTIC GOVERNOR IDIOT grin grin grin grin grin grin, he suppose to be a pry in a lion's den,a why is it that despite all his atrocities some charismatic sycophant and enthusiastic ignorants are still showering some shameful praises on him? this is very ridiculus to the good thinking "Pace setterians ", i pray God should indict him and while he 's been prosecuted should be found guilty, therefore realised all his asset and return the proceed to the state purse and should be sentence to 40 years in prison with hard labour and his coming generation should be discharge from all state responsibilities right from grass root to the federal level, angry angry angry angry angry, this should be applicable to all the corrupt governors angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GBASKY: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
[b]I LAUGH WHEN SOME SAID AND ARE STILL SAYING THAT "AT LEAST HE TRIED HE TARRED SOME ROADS AND INSTALLED SOME STREET LIGHTS" ( THE CONCEPT HE COPIED FROM LAGOS) BUT CAN WE JUST SIT AND CALCULATE ALL THE COST OF HAVING ALL THESE PROJECTS AND DEDUCT IT FROM THE STATE'S ALLOCATION. AS FAR AS I KNOW OYO STATE HAS COLLECTED ABOUT =N=368 BILLION AS ALLOCATION FROM THE FEDERAL GOVT ( RANGING FROM MONTHLY ALLOCATION TO EXCESS CRUDE OIL E.T.C)

NOW TELL ME WHAT HE DI1. HE USED =N=90 MILLION TO REPAIR 98 STREET LIGHTS FROM MOKOLA TO OJOO AND SOME OTHER SOLAR STREET LIGHT , WHICH WAS PURCHASED FROM ONE OF THE COMPANIES HE OWNS IN CHINA , IMAGINE THAT

HE CLAIMED TO HAVE PROVIDED JOBS FOR THE GRADUATES AFTER SELLING FORMS TO THEM AT THE RATE OF =N=2,500. UP TILL NOW NONE OF THEM HAVE GOTTEN ANY JOB AND THEIR MONEY IS GONE, IMAGINE 419 GOVERNOR (ADVANCE FEE FRAUD) ADDING TO THEIR PROBLEM

HE CLAIMED TO HAVE EMPOWERED THE GRADUATES IN THE STATE BY GIVING THEM CABS ON HIRE PURCHASE, I AM NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE HE NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL SO A GRADUATE SHOULD BE A DRIVER, MORE ALSO ONE OF THE 3 COMPANIES HE BOUGHT IN CHINA PRODUCES ALL THESE CABS.

HE HAS ANOTHER COMPANY IN GHANA TOO , AT LEAST TO SHOW HIS APPRECIATION FOR GROWING UP THERE.

KINDLY DRIVE THROUGH RING ROAD IN IBADAN LOOK AT THE BURGLARY HE DID ON THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD , DOES THAT MAKES ANY SENSE AT ALL THE NONSENSE GARDEN WERE NOT MAINTAINED AND THE SO CALLED BURGLARY IS AN EYE SAW AND HE CLAIMED TO HAVE SPENT MILLIONS OF NAIRA ON IT , THE NONSENSE IS PART OF HIS SUCCESS.

ALSO HE IS DOING THE SAME PROJECT ALONG UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN - SECRETARIAT ROAD , THE PROJECT HE AWARDED TO HIS SON IN-LAW IN MILLIONS

HE GAVE THE PRESIDING JUDGE ON THE CASE OF THE ABNORMALITY IN THE PRIMARIES HELD IN OYO STATE =N=50 MILLION NAIRA CASH WHICH HE PAID THRU THE THE JUSTICE SON'S ACCOUNT.

ALLTHESE EXPENDITURES ARE ALL FROM THE STATE'S ACCOUNT, PEN ROBBER

ALL THESE AND MORE ARE IS SO CALLED ACHIEVEMENTS[/b]
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GBASKY: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
apoti:

, will die together wink

AMEN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by sgtinfo(f): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2011
What do you expected?

Bird of the Same feather ,
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by GBASKY: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2011
sgt.info:

What do you expected?

Bird of the Same feather ,

WILL DEFINITELY ROAST IN HELL TOGETHER
Re: I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj by sgtinfo(f): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
GBASKY:

WILL DEFINITELY ROAST IN HELL TOGETHER

Amen, my Bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read El-Rufai's Brilliant Take Down Of Gej's Administration / In Fela's Voice 2.8 Billion Dollars Oil Money Is Missing(SCAMBUHARI) / You Woun't Believe What Obasanjo Did To Jonathan At Shagari's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.