Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? (4241 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2006
I often wonder which guys prefer
short or tall girl
slim or fat girls
there are so many but just state your preference
girls same too
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2006
Well I prefer average height GUY, just a bit taller than me, but not too tall, I want to be able to kiss those lips without standing on tiptoes(on my toes). Anyways my GUY is average height sha, and that suits me best!!!
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Free(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2006
I prefer tall guys
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2006
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Hotstepper(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2006
tall guyz and dark skinned brodazzzzz tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2006
tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Michaela(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2006
So many wishes...??
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by modpluz(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2006

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty

well... i wonder if you go see am.
GOOD LUCK!!! shocked
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2006
modpluz:

well... i wonder if you go see am.
GOOD LUCK!!! shocked
I have 3 of them.... as PAs... grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by modpluz(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

I have 3 of them.... as PAs... grin grin grin

lucky you then
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

wa dagba   *u go old* where do u want to get that kind of chick even if u do its her character that would spoil everything.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

wa dagba *u go old* where do u want to get that kind of chick even if u do its her character that would spoil everything.
is that ur pix?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2006
Yes o! i took that pics when i was into modelling cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

Yes o! i took that pics when i was into modelling cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
then u r the girl am looking for. i will sack my PAs now!!!!! can u cream well grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

O ti e fe ni suru die
take it easy now i tell u say i dey find b/f
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by mochafella(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2006
deji!!!, deji!!!!!!, deji!!!!!!!!. you wan adopt this one too? shocked.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2006
yeah, adopt her as my PA
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by smartsoft(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2006
humm! looks photogenic. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deji.. Now listen Touch not my anoited and do her no harm.. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2006
look, i just want to cream and move. i wont touch more than 3 places. the mountains and valley...
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by IAH(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

Deji, aren't you married? undecided Abi no be you born pikin some days ago?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by menike(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2006
Yo my dream chic shud be just one thang

" Hot , Caleante "
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by UsherGurl(f): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
nice, cool, clever, ambitious and serious.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

look, i just want to cream and move. i wont touch more than 3 places. the mountains and valley,
mountains n valleys no dey on a gals body they dey in da sahara desserts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
IAH:

Deji, aren't you married? undecided Abi no be you born pikin some days ago?
he born pikin ehhhhhh den he be papa groweee wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chy(f): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2006
i[i] didnt read any reply with money babes i be like sey
u na no gel riches ask and it shall be given to u
money first then other attributes because no be handsome guy i
go chop then he must be a xtian because me i no wan sharia/cartoon crises
4 houz[/i]
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Mar 15, 2006
I really don't know what kind of man i want,

because i might describe somebody right now and then be attracted to a man that doesn't fit that description.

IDK

But i know i want a MAN not a boy
and no homo, trans, cross, or bi
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 15, 2006
This is the kind of man i want

I want a man that can give me lots of affection
I want a man that has plenty of ambition
I want a man that has plenty of honesty
I want a man that has the guaranty of financial security
I want a man that is tall, handsome and is not light skinned
I want a man that is romantic
I want a man that is ready to go an extra mile for me
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2006
Hehe. You can probably have all this only if you are willing to share. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2006
Willing to share what?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2006
To share that kind of man with all the other girls who want him!
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2006
Seun i stilll dont understand u
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Michaela(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
Hmmm. Perhaps he wants to say that HE is the man that you described. wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E No Mean Say The Girl Na Ashawo! / Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.