Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? (4298 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2006
I often wonder which guys prefer
short or tall girl
slim or fat girls
there are so many but just state your preference
girls same too
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2006
Well I prefer average height GUY, just a bit taller than me, but not too tall, I want to be able to kiss those lips without standing on tiptoes(on my toes). Anyways my GUY is average height sha, and that suits me best!!!
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Free(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2006
I prefer tall guys
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2006
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Hotstepper(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2006
tall guyz and dark skinned brodazzzzz tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2006
tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Michaela(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2006
So many wishes...??
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by modpluz(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2006

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty

well... i wonder if you go see am.
GOOD LUCK!!! shocked
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2006
modpluz:

well... i wonder if you go see am.
GOOD LUCK!!! shocked
I have 3 of them.... as PAs... grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by modpluz(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

I have 3 of them.... as PAs... grin grin grin

lucky you then
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

wa dagba   *u go old* where do u want to get that kind of chick even if u do its her character that would spoil everything.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

wa dagba *u go old* where do u want to get that kind of chick even if u do its her character that would spoil everything.
is that ur pix?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2006
Yes o! i took that pics when i was into modelling cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

Yes o! i took that pics when i was into modelling cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
then u r the girl am looking for. i will sack my PAs now!!!!! can u cream well grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chinesedoll(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2006
ruky_ivy:

O ti e fe ni suru die
take it easy now i tell u say i dey find b/f
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by mochafella(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2006
deji!!!, deji!!!!!!, deji!!!!!!!!. you wan adopt this one too? shocked.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2006
yeah, adopt her as my PA
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by smartsoft(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2006
humm! looks photogenic. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deji.. Now listen Touch not my anoited and do her no harm.. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dejiolowe: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2006
look, i just want to cream and move. i wont touch more than 3 places. the mountains and valley...
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by IAH(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2006
dejiolowe:

tall (5' 8" and above)
cup C bobbies
nice trim bum
straight leg
yellow all the way
pointed nose
strikingly beautiful
agile
no yam leg o!
no K leg!
no bowleg!
luscious lips
hips
flat tummy
sophistication
smart
flirty
what else?

Deji, aren't you married? undecided Abi no be you born pikin some days ago?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by menike(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2006
Yo my dream chic shud be just one thang

" Hot , Caleante "
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by UsherGurl(f): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
nice, cool, clever, ambitious and serious.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

look, i just want to cream and move. i wont touch more than 3 places. the mountains and valley,
mountains n valleys no dey on a gals body they dey in da sahara desserts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
IAH:

Deji, aren't you married? undecided Abi no be you born pikin some days ago?
he born pikin ehhhhhh den he be papa groweee wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by chy(f): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2006
i[i] didnt read any reply with money babes i be like sey
u na no gel riches ask and it shall be given to u
money first then other attributes because no be handsome guy i
go chop then he must be a xtian because me i no wan sharia/cartoon crises
4 houz[/i]
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by omogenaija(f): 4:19am On Mar 15, 2006
I really don't know what kind of man i want,

because i might describe somebody right now and then be attracted to a man that doesn't fit that description.

IDK

But i know i want a MAN not a boy
and no homo, trans, cross, or bi
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 15, 2006
This is the kind of man i want

I want a man that can give me lots of affection
I want a man that has plenty of ambition
I want a man that has plenty of honesty
I want a man that has the guaranty of financial security
I want a man that is tall, handsome and is not light skinned
I want a man that is romantic
I want a man that is ready to go an extra mile for me
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2006
Hehe. You can probably have all this only if you are willing to share. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2006
Willing to share what?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Seun(m): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2006
To share that kind of man with all the other girls who want him!
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2006
Seun i stilll dont understand u
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Michaela(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2006
Hmmm. Perhaps he wants to say that HE is the man that you described. wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

thx / Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? / Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.