Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? (4247 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:06pm On May 05, 2006
eveseh:

ahahah,am greating zah cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Zahymaka(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2006
I seem to be in high demand today.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 8:49am On May 06, 2006
Zahymaka:

I seem to be in high demand today.

u better wake up
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 8:50am On May 06, 2006
whitelexi:

what ya doing ya face like that?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dremoney(m): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2007
i like a kind of guy, who is tall. maybe not too handsome, that he can give me wht i reallly want, he should be always there for me.
he should be romantic, i mean he should like music very much. and so we can share music together.
he should have a big, beautiful n deep eyes
wheneva i see him , i need to feel i am loved by him.
he should be very funny.
The important one , he should love in God.
what else?

Female 4rm China
(Not Dremoney)
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by dremoney(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2007
Intelligence
Independence
Motivating
Ambitious
Hard Working
Homely
Slim fit
Slightly below 6ft
Strikingly beautiful
Appreciates love
Romantic
Good in BED (AS IN GOOD)
Good Cook
Understanding
God Fearing
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by celestine7(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2007
i want a God fearing girl, tall and slim fit,good cook,romantic,motivating,homely, understanding, ambitious,(but not too ambitious o)good looking (at least make she fine) a little independent, and most importantly good character.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by guzziem(f): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
I like my date when he is sincere, more intelligent than me and above all God fearing.
as forme inward qualities matters more than being rich, tall handsome and all that, those ones are just jara. Don't u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do? / 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.