Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? (4246 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:53am On May 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

That's why I'm still single -- those are my preferences.
with these characteristics you want on a girl, you might always remain single Zah sad cry
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Zahymaka(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2006
I'm not in any hurry to stop being single.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

well u better be in an hurry now,be4 it gets too late for,
becos be4 u know u are 88 and no woman will want u again,u wont enjoy ya life
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

what if you die before your time Zah , God forbid that thou!
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

what if you die before your time Zah , God forbid that thou!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cool cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:36pm On May 05, 2006
lol what else should i say eveseh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:38pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol what else should i say eveseh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

well that's it,he wanna wait untill he gets married.

he is missing his own time,

the world is coming to an end zah,u better wake up tongue tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2006
exactly!!!!!! there's no time to wastes these days cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by 2cantango(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2006
Poor Zah embarassed you do what's right for you hun kiss
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2006
2cantango:

Poor Zah embarassed you do what's right for you hun kiss

he better do that,be4 it gets too late for him
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

exactly!!!!!! there's no time to wastes these days cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hey aint no time,becos u dont know when u will go on journey,

pls wake up zah, tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47pm On May 05, 2006
[b]Lmao[/b]Zah is sure gonna beat Us up for this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

[b]Lmao[/b]Zah is sure going to beat Us up for this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he will,when he comes he wil say damn these chicks are just on my name,

but let him wake up,

zahhhhhhhhhhh,wake up wake up,i dont want u to go on journey now,

u are too young to go on journey tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2006
Lmao Zah on a death journey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 1:55pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Lmao Zah on a death journey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u,when zah catch you he will finish you,
wahahahah,on a death journey lol lol lol lol,wahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Zahymaka(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2006
I must admit that I was amused when I read the various replies to my message. What am I missing out on by remaining single in the absolute sense of the word -- sex?

I'm one of those people who can go out with an AIDs patient that truly understands me -- few people do.
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 7:30pm On May 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

I must admit that I was amused when I read the various replies to my message. What am I missing out on by remaining single in the absolute sense of the word -- sex?

I'm one of those people who can go out with an AIDs patient that truly understands me -- few people do.

hello zah u are back grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Zahymaka(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2006
Definitely -- any comment?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

Definitely -- any comment?

NO,u see i really like you i always talk good about you,

i dont any comment now. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by whitelexi(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2006
Hips dont lie, Like shakira grin Only i dont see no hips grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:58pm On May 05, 2006
eveseh:

hello zah u are back grin grin grin
Lmao eve cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by whitelexi(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2006
I sense an attraction! am i right or am i right?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2006
whitelexi:

I sense an attraction!
actually, that attraction is directed right at you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by whitelexi(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2006
Am i missing something?
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Zahymaka(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2006
Congratulations Mr Lexus. cool cool cool
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:02pm On May 05, 2006
what could you be missing lexi?? grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by whitelexi(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2006
Stop playin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:03pm On May 05, 2006
stop showing me ya tongue cuz i aint gonna give ya a kiss! tongue
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2006
whitelexi:

Hips don't lie, Like shakira grin Only i don't see no hips grin

do u have problem with that,guess u dont,

and it aint ya prob what i put there,

and we aint talking about that here sad
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

stop showing me ya tongue because i aint going to give ya a kiss! tongue

wahahahah,dont gave him it cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by eveseh(f): 8:05pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Lmao eve cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ahahah,am greating zah cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Man or Woman Would You Like To Date? by whitelexi(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Askmen.com II / Can You Help/assist Your Girlfriend/wife In Doin House Work? / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.