Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (71443 Views)

Poll: Are Nigerian women the most beautiful in Africa?

Yes: 36% (23 votes)
No: 46% (29 votes)
Not sure: 17% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by 190: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2011
[size=58pt]KAI SEE NYASH!![/size]
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2011
saiyaman:

a drag queen
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2011
@ topic no.
sry if i offend but no!

190:

[size=58pt]KAI SEE NYASH!![/size]

see nyash, see 190. smh
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2011
Kenyan lady i think the pictures you posted are all beautiful. But I thought I should post some more kenyans. ENJOY wink

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 2:45am On Mar 31, 2011
More Kenyans

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2011
the pictures only reaffirm what i said earlier on. big foreheads, receding hairlines, with protruding teeth. LMFAO.
and why is it that when people post Ethiopians, they only post one type of Ethiopian? I'd say only half of them look like the ones in the pictures posted. go back to page one and see what the other half look like. thats why i said "SMH, at Africans." when they consider Ethios, they will only show that one side, but leave the other side as if they don't, exist. why? i guess it has to do with their "too negroid" of features and their less eurocentric outlook. my two cents.
anyway, horn of Africans, overrated, and their look always seems to be the same thing. other East Africans, dont even get me started. lolol  grin grin grin grin
if you call that hating, then i can also say you're hating on Nigerian girls because the girls you posted were like "WTF" lol.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
I would never call anyone ugly or point out their flaws. I’m not saying one particular group is the most beautiful in the world. That’s crazy and delusional thing to say. Nigerians think they are beautiful, Kenyan lady thinks Kenyans are beautiful. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. No one will agree with anyone. Why don’t we just leave it at that.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 3:14am On Apr 01, 2011
At least Sara24 has better taste, from the way Kenyanlady post it would be considered self sabotage lol
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
Thanks sara24.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
KenyanLady:

Thanks sara24.

You should be thanking her, from the photos you posted men wouldn't touch Kenyans or East Africans with a 10ft pole lol grin
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
saiyaman:

At least Sara24 has better taste, from the way Kenyanlady post it would be considered self sabotage lol

You are a crazy B who is suffering from an inferiority complex.

Kenyan women, no fake hair and makeup needed

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
KenyanLady:

You are a crazy B who is suffering from an inferiority complex.

Yeah I'm definitely hating on your ugly behind,
Your mother is the B for raising such an idiot, god punish her for not using protection grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
saiyaman:

You should be thanking her, from the photos you posted men wouldn't touch Kenyans or East Africans with a 10ft pole lol grin

Yeah right. I think you've successfully been brainwashed.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by saiyaman: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
KenyanLady:

Yeah right. I think you've successfully been brainwashed.

This gets sadder and sadder by the minute undecided Are you so ugly yourself that you have to find pictures of ugly people to make yourself better by comparison
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by sara24(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
KenyanLady:

Thanks sara24.

No problem. It's really not hard to find beautiful kenyans. I like the last pic of the Maasai girl, I think she is gorgeous.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2011
saiyaman:

Yeah I'm definitely hating on your ugly behind,
Your mother is the B for raising such an , god punish her for not using protection grin
she is trying to tell you that you have an "inferiority complex" when she brought her ugly behind all the way to a Nigerian forum to say how ugly we are and how beautiful she is? (lmaoooooooooooo) talk about having no life. maybe a Nigerian snatched her guy, thats why she is angry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Maybe a Nigerian snatched her guy, thats why she is angry.
This is stale and uncalled for, but so AMAKA!. . . . Lol. . . .You're so predictable. . . .  undecided

sara24:

It's really not hard to find beautiful Kenyans.
Thank-you! If I were to pick beautiful girls in Kenya, I would do that in a jiffy! And I would not parade the joke Kenyan Lady is parading. I see beautiful women EVERYDAY. . . and I live right here in Kenya! Women who are much more beautiful than THE *****  tongue tongue . . . . .Lol. . .
Again, Kenya has people with diverse looks, so for the person trying to define the "Kenyan look" as pointed teeth, big foreheads, blah blah blah, ignorance is bliss, but forgivable (Besides, I suspect you are describing a particular notorious ethnic group). lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, Nigerian women do have their fair share of beauties, so do other African countries. Are they the most beautiful women in Africa? I don't think so; but among the most beautiful, certainly yes.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Good Girl:

This is stale and uncalled for, but so AMAKA!. . . . Lol. . . .You're so predictable. . . .  undecided
Thank-you! If I were to pick beautiful girls in Kenya, I would do that in a jiffy! And I would not parade the joke Kenyan Lady is parading. I see beautiful women EVERYDAY. . . and I live right here in Kenya! Women who are much more beautiful than THE ****tongue tongue . . . . .Lol. . .
Again, Kenya has people with diverse looks, so for the person trying to define the "Kenyan look" as pointed teeth, big foreheads, blah blah blah, ignorance is bliss, but forgivable (Besides, I suspect you are describing a particular notorious ethnic group). lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, Nigerian women do have their fair share of beauties, so do other African countries. Are they the most beautiful women in Africa? I don't think so; but among the most beautiful, certainly yes.
awwwww, do i still strike a nerve in your little heart? lol tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
THE AMAKA:

awwwww, do i still strike a nerve in your little heart? lol tongue tongue grin cheesy
Lol. . . . don't mind me. . . He. . .he. . . he. .  cheesy; you are a cute Igbo girl with a lovely smile!  tongue
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by scholes0(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
MY GOD, THOSE KENYAN PICTURES ARE DAMN UGLY!!!!!!!

Does this Kenya gurl hve an eye for beauty at all? SMH!
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by somegirl1: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin gringrin grin
Kenyanlady made my day.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
You either are not kenyan or are from Western Kenya where (admit it!)not many beauties are from there(except yolanda masinde damn).where are those shapely light skinned chiks of Central province.The likes of Julie Gichuru,Avril,Marya,Ann kiguta,Edith Kimani,Cecilia Mwangi.What about Habida from Coast Virtually everyone is beautiful.Where are the pictures of the Taita,Swahili or the coastal arabs of Coast?Where is Angie of Tatuu.Surely umesahau Sheila Mwanyigah?? Eish those pics are not beautiful and do not represent Kenya.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by pendo89(f): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^ lol.I avoid these kind of threads bt the mention of those names made it impossible since I know them all. You left out Kambua!
Sincerely if I was asked I would say Eritreans are the prettiest in the world after the latinos.
Kenyan lady those pics you posted are pathetic to say the least. If that is your defination of beauty,then you are mistaken.
That is a national crime cz those girls look like village polytechnic girls who do 'off jobs' to survive. They look like some I saw in mashada .
Go to coastal Kenya,Eastern( kaos and boranas who look like ethiopians and see beauty),then meet some central women.
Even the masai in their traditional regalia,ochre and beads look prettier than those funny girls.
Its a country of diversity and over 43 tribes. Nilotes,Cushites,and Bantus. They are all different.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by anonymous6(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
There is beauty everywhere
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
The finest in africa ke? grin grin grin grin grin grin.U never even start with west africa na the whole of africa u wan start with grin grin grin grin grin grin.Naija women with their akpu belle and k-leg na im u wan use compete with other african women??.For west africa sef the african women wey set na the ones for Ivory coast and mali with their wicked bakassi and broad hips.For africa as a whole na south african women na dem set pass.Naija women just fat full ground and dem no even get yansh angry
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by BloodShed1: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2011
LMAO

I guess you're not too familiar with Moroccan and Eritrean women.
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Natasha2(f): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
lmao see pichurs grin grin grin grin kenyan lady thanks for disgracing your people

op there's beauty everywhere I don't think you can pick out one nation and say they're the most beautiful
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nigerian women? in which planet? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Natasha2(f): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
^the one you're in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nayah(f): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
The most important is that YOU beliveve in
Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
LET ME DEFEND MY COUNTRY AND OUR WOMEN!First of all there is nothing like a 'kenyan' look.Kenya is at the crossroads of the genetic diversity of africa.It is where Bantu,Cushite and Nilotes meet.Even the eastern bantu look different from the western Bantu .We also have asians and arabs in large numbers here you know.Let me post a few pics of by region

THE WOMEN OF CENTRAL KENYA

Re: Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
the women of cental kenya continues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.