Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

That We May Have Sex With Them! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That We May Have Sex With Them! (39436 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
elated177:

What are the "fruits" of his Spirit that Yahushua the Messiah spoke of?

You called me an unbeliever, huh? Is it because I don't believe in your man-made group?

Actually, perfection is what every saint of Yahushua the Messiah aspires to and we, the saints, know that it is possible through the Spirit of the Father, Yahveh Almighty, and his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, in us. We, the saints of Yahushua the Messiah, work always to be perfect just as our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, is perfect. Perfection, through the guidance and empowering of the Spirit of Truth is possible and achievable.

Do you have children?

Now, Maxindhouse, if you, for instance, deal in building materials and you use false weights and scales to sell things to your customers who do not belong to your group, while you reserve the right weights and scales for your brothers and sisters in group, are you a servant of Yahushua the Messiah? Does a person who practises such have the love the Messiah talked about in his or her heart?

That's imperfection for now but God is not asking for perfection from anyone now due to the harsh condition we're all experiencing.
One thing God is asking is belong to Christ as a member of his group that is where you'll be helped to maintain the oneness in the spirit of truth. No matter the standard you build outside Jesus' group is total waste, God is not judging you now based on your present lifestyle or attitude, God is judging you on the basis of your response to the invitation to become members of the Christian congregation (group)!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Myer:

I understand that Christianz believe it's either God or Satan that speaks through people. But I assure you I speak as a man.
I'm not tempting you with the lust of the eyes or lust of the flesh or lust of the world am I?

We're simply engaging in religious discourse and how it correlates with realities of our time.

So it would seem.

Like I stated earlier, ekwensu odu mkpumkpu and his human tools will always be caught in the very traps, snares and schemes which they prepare for the saints of YAHVEH Almighty.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

That's imperfection for now but God is not asking for perfection from anyone now due to the harsh condition we're all experiencing.

What does this even mean? Are you encouraging people to resort to wickedness in order to survive?

MaxInDHouse:

One thing God is asking is belong to Christ as a member of his group that is where you'll be helped to maintain the oneness in the spirit of truth.

Which God? I don't think that there's anywhere the God of the Scriptures I use made such comment. What group? Did the Messiah form any group?

Dude, I strongly doubt you know what you are saying.

MaxInDHouse:

No matter the standard you build outside Jesus' group is total waste, God is not judging you now based on your present lifestyle or attitude, God is judging you on the basis of your response to the invitation to become members of the Christian congregation (group)!

This is the Spirit of error and falsehood speaking. Again, I ask, Maxindhouse, which God do you worship? Cutting and pasting Scriptures will not cover falsehood.

Which one be Jesus's group?

When my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, instructed us, his saints, to be "the light of the world and the salt of the earth", he did not place any restrictions or boundaries as to where we are to shine. The saints are to be upright in a sinful, depraved and perverted world. If those who are ignorantly in darkness - not referring to those who have knowingly and consciously chosen darkness and its activities - do not see the uprightness in those who are in the light, how will they change and repent, mr group member?

MaxInDHouse:

God is judging you on the basis of your response to the invitation to become members of the Christian congregation (group)!

Mr member of a group, tell me where the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, stated this in his Scriptures, directly or inferred.

You see how you have evaded the questions that I asked you? You instead resorted to demonic admonitions concocted in the pit of darkness in order to deceive and mislead the unwary and the unstable?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
elated177:

What does this even mean? Are you encouraging people to resort to wickedness in order to survive?
Which God? I don't think that there's anywhere the God of the Scriptures I use made such comment. What group? Did the Messiah form any group?
Dude, I strongly doubt you know what you are saying.
This is the Spirit of error and falsehood speaking. Again, I ask, Maxindhouse, which God do you worship? Cutting and pasting Scriptures will not cover falsehood.
Which one be Jesus's group?
When my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, instructed us, his saints, to be "the light of the world and the salt of the earth", he did not place any restrictions or boundaries as to where we are to shine. The saints are to be upright in a sinful, depraved and perverted world. If those who are ignorantly in darkness - not referring to those who have knowingly and consciously chosen darkness and its activities - do not see the uprightness in those who are in the light, how will they change and repent, mr group member?
Mr member of a group, tell me where the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, stated this in his Scriptures, directly or inferred.
You see how you have evaded the questions that I asked you? You instead resorted to demonic admonitions concocted in the pit of darkness in order to deceive and mislead the unwary and the unstable?

Let's play a little game! wink

OK my guy, i'm a Christian and i don't have anything against you! smiley
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Let's play a little game! wink

OK my guy, i'm a Christian and i don't have anything against you! smiley

Ihe efu! Mtcheeeew! Futility!

Listen to this Igbo proverb: "Onye rere nkita zuta enwe, ihe ntukwu ga nokwa na ulo ya."

You may have changed your moniker, you have not changed your falsehood.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
elated177:

Ihe efu! Mtcheeeew! Futility!

Listen to this Igbo proverb: "Onye rere nkita zuta enwe, ihe ntukwu ga nokwa na ulo ya."

You may have changed your moniker, you have not changed your falsehood.

Leave the arguements my guy, i believe in Jesus and you too believe in Jesus, is there anything else? undecided
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Leave the arguements my guy, i believe in Jesus and you too believe in Jesus, is there anything else? undecided

Hahaahaaaa!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaa! grin
elated177:

Hahaahaaaa!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Haaaaaaaaaa! grin

Mtcheeeew!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2020
smiley
elated177:

Mtcheeeew!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Haaaaaaaaaa! grin

I am sure you do not understand the magnitude of the error that you have shared on this thread.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
elated177:

I am sure you do not understand the magnitude of the error that you have shared on this thread.

Just go and report any case or better still call the mobile device of your God! cheesy
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Just go and report any case or better still call the mobile device of your God! cheesy

You are trying to make light of your massive falsehood? A tool in the hand of the devil to deceive!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
elated177:

You are trying to make light of your massive falsehood? A tool in the hand of the devil to deceive!

Guy, i said you and i both believe in Jesus so no wahala, there is nothing to argue again! cheesy
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm gonna say one thing and that is what I've just said.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
NNU0000:
I'm gonna say one thing and that is what I've just said.
For saying one thing and not two or three i'm autocratically declaring judgment that you must go to Hellfire forever and ever!
You no go beg me to forgive your weighty error? cheesy
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Just shine.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by orisa37: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Is he an Edomite too? Or a Laughing Mucus?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MuttleyLaff: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
orisa37:
Is he an Edomite too? Or a Laughing Mucus?
[img]https://media./images/4f3b9b118e951f3fd27baea2a19f6bd5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
There is a reason this particular topic, of all the other better and greater topics which I have opened here, made front page.

Lol!

Forces of wickedness posing as mods looking for a way to manipulate and teleguide a Force and Power they will never be able to comprehend. Ihe efu! Absolute and utter futility!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ehehehehe!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Homosexuality contaminates the atmosphere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.