Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

That We May Have Sex With Them! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That We May Have Sex With Them! (39430 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by solmantb: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
solmantb:
@Codeer2client....Your laptop, I m sure you have one is usually good until virus comes in or it develops a fault and it's operations is no longer the usual that's exactly what happened with the fall of man...He was created perfect until he became corrupted with disobedience. And you know when u allow the devil an inch he takes a mile...also God created Lucifer not Satan. It's like I was born a male then I decide to change my gender to female....do u blame God for that? Every decision of a man is made at his own will but God will judge such decisions. You may reach me on inbox for more. There's an answer for everything!
Remember God is a God of Justice and righteousness. He is a just God and He does only the right things! In Him there is no evil! That's why He will judge every evil perpetrated by Man...and because He doesn't love that a dinner should perish but that they should come to repentance that is why He made a saviour for our Salvation in the person of Jesus who took our deserved punishment and gave us His own life. There is no name under the heavens by which men can be saved..only in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord( Yeshua Hamashiac).

* A sinner....not a dinner
Pardon!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Samsonklin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
aragon4realz:
homosexuality is a great sin before God and man...say no to it..
and for candy crush players see how to get unlimited lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QVLxdZZJ8
Okay. But I don't need unlimited lives nomore because right now, my candy crush has up to 150 moves. I barely finish it before i enter the next stage.

I play and play and play till I get tired. I can master straight 20 levels sef. Look for that one and you won't even be tempering with your date and time.

If I temper with my date and time, it affects my music Playlist.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by GouzouLord1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18

My brother and friend you're getting it all wrong, God did not homosexuality for man kind God only gave mankind the free will to do what ever he likes because the Bible says God creates man in his own for mage and likeness, that's why the bible also says ye are gods the works which he did we can still do but mankind was corrupted by sin and started committing all manners of sin, like a wise man always say if there's no sin there's no law and if there's no law there's no sin, God wanted mankind to have his own free will but mankind abused it all
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by macville2: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Barney001 post=94115295]
Now this is funny cheesy

As a result of their fall??

Didn't God know they would fall at the end las las. You say it....as if he doesn't have control over whether they fall or not...

Does that now mean that he is not all powerful as claimed? cheesy

Its just like...you have a loving pet who sees poisoned meat on the floor and wants to eat it

You know that it would kill him or cause his fall at the end...and let's say you had God's power that is the ability to foresee the future.. That means you know he'd eventually eat at the end...

Wouldn't you try to stop him...by all means? cheesy

God's case is even worse... He was the one who introduced the poisoned tree...yet he knew no matter what...at the end,they would eat it...

Now tell me...isn't that evil. cheesy[/quote

Oga you simply lack understanding, those replying you get time. When you are ready to be taught the Bible we will know for now enjoy the small attention.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ayberry: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is a serious topic... I wonder how some people r cool with homosexuality, your very existence wouldn’t av happened if our parents Wia homo.. And he created them male n female not male n male.. Av u ever seen an he- goat lusting against one another? They chase each other with their horns fighting for supremacy never aroused at each other yet some misplaced being would come n say shit about God n say homosexuality z nuh bad. May God have mercy on us all
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18
. GOD CREATED THE ORGANS AND GAVE US A LAWFUL WAY TO USE THEM AND THAT IS THROUGH MARRIAGE. ANYTHING OUTSIDE THAT IS A SIN BEFORE OUR RIGHTEOUS GOD AND IS PUNISHABLE BY HIM.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Joshuam1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

God did not put such nature in us:

Psalms 58:3
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

we are born with the sinful image of Adam and Eve nature as a result of their fall into sin.
Romans 5:14
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

in the process of procreation man is born in the likeness and image of Adam and Eve who happens to be the origin of all other humans
Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own LIKENESS, after his IMAGE; and called his name Seth:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Opengates(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

You are very wrong. Did God tells you in the Bible categorically that He created homosexual inbuilt in human? That was the devil deceiving you and your perverted thoughts. Gen. 1 vs 27,28 gave us vivid picture that God created MAN in His own image and likeness and NOT in this perverted state as you claimed. Gen. 1 vs 31 says after everything were created, on the sixth day, God looked at everything He created (including MAN), behold they were GOOD.

Pervertion came when the devil visited Adam and Eve in the garden in Gen. 3.

Stop deceiving others as you have been deceived, that is why you have the guts to query God and His creation wisdom ability.

Better repent now before it is too late for you. Read Hebrews 9 vs 27

Shalom
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by aragon4realz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Samsonklin:

Okay. But I don't need unlimited lives nomore because right now, my candy crush has up to 150 moves. I barely finish it before i enter the next stage.

I play and play and play till I get tired. I can master straight 20 levels sef. Look for that one and you won't even be tempering with your date and time.

If I temper with my date and time, it affects my music Playlist.
I understand but this is for people who are not techy and don't want to root their phone
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
biotechshola:
Some people are so daft that they start to question their creator because of some deluded books they've read...

God in his majesty, Does whatever he wishes and NO ONE QUESTIONS HIM, man answers for all his actions because there's always a superior power.. With God, it's different..

He created all things and HE is above all things in power and authority.

HE is unquestionable.
Are saying God is a wicked tyrant,who does not follow his own law just like Buhari U insults daily.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bizzibodi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kccheechy:
Please stop misinterpreting the Bible!!!! Man is the cause of all that is happening in the world today. When God created man, he was perfect. He could see things very far away, He could see God, the angels and other Beautiful Creatures of God in heaven from the earth where God put him. His skin was angelic. Man didn't have a digestive system when he was first created because he wasn't depending on food for survival. Even the angels feared man!! Until he sinned against God and his bright nature was taken away from him. Though God knew what would happen to man even before creating him, he gave man the choice to decide his fate.
How do u know all that?how can Lucifer,fallen angels,man that where created "perfect" and declared so become bad,evil how comes?who created evil?where did man pick d evil from if he is d image of God?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Image123:

It's like asking if you have freewill to fly. Even if you want to fly, you can't. It is not in your nature. Saints are changed in Heaven.
If saints are changed in heaven how comes Lucifer an arch angel & other angels becomes bad evil...to even conspire to over thrown yalwe in heaven?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bizzibodi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kccheechy:
the devil and the angels who left heaven to come and have sex with earthly women are the reasons for man's continuous evil thoughts. It was the angels who left heaven and came to reproduce with women on earth that taught men how to make metal weapons like knives and swords. They taught men how to read and write. They taught men how to crossbreed animals and that was how dinasours came into existence...they greatly corrupted men. All these were against the plan of God.. God didn't allow man to fall, the fall of man happened because of the choice man made by disobeying the instructions from God.

God created good and bad means that he created the angels and the devil. The devil was once an angel remember. God castes the devil out from heaven but didn't withdraw his powers from him... It is the powers the devil has used to create so many bad things we see today
Then God is to blame if he left Satan with his power & even sent him to earth,which power do we have against satan.?

2 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ifyakanu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

when man fail at the garden, he became corrupted and became something different from the original design of the Creator
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Izigha(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Man was part of the creation that was made good in the beginning, right? Genesis 6:6, suddenly, God regretted that he created man, why? Because the thought of man was continually evil(vs 5), am I right?

The question now is, who put those evil thoughts in human(the good)?

You mentioned fall of man.
Why did God allow man to fall that man got corrupted?

Now, let's assume God said all these things in the beginning but in Isaiah I quoted earlier said, " He created good and bad (peace and evil) He created all of these things." if you believe God is the creator of everything, why didn't you believe He created homosexuality and other forms of social vices?

Who created demons? Who created devil, Satan?
I just tire, ask them?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Feggie3: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLOODY HOMOPHOBE!!! NOBODY WILL FORCE YOU TO HAVE SAME SEX WHEN YOU SIMPLY DON'T HAVE THE DESIRE NOR URGE TO DO SO. DON'T BE AFRAID.. AND STOP BEING PETTY.

JUST AS YOU ARE AFRAID AND FEEL LIKE THROWING UP, THAT'S HOW HOMOSEXUALS FEEL WHEN FORCED TO ENGAGE IN A HETEROSEXUAL SEX...

JUST PASS IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND PSYCHOSOCIAL SCIENCE AND SCIENCE OF HUMAN MAKE UP/GENOME...

elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Genesis 19:4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

When the Scripture says "both old and young", it didn't mince words. It meant exactly what it says. There is no inner or deeper interpretation required. The boys and men of Sodom desired to have homosexual relationship with the men who were inside Lot's house.

It could be inferred from this passage that the abominable act of homosexuality had become so pervasive in Sodom that all the boys and men knew and had slept with one another. It could be seen that they saw new or fresh faces and were, therefore, tripping over one another in order to have a taste of them. What a shame! What a degrading level of human existence!

The parents and guardians are mostly responsible for the sexual perversion - homosexuality and lesbianism - which their children and wards engage in. Heck! Some of them even directly push their sons into male prostitution. Wickedness!

It has been clearly stated in one or two of my threads that homosexuality and lesbianism are tied to demon worship. The spread and acceptance of these abominable acts are signs of the end of the age.

The end of the age is fast approaching. Religion and religious houses are spreading and multiplying very fast, but the Truth is becoming more rare and even more scarce. Wicked and unrighteous people are increasing in number, while the upright and righteous people are reducing in number. This shows that their religion is worthless and their religious houses are mere clubs and recreational places. The wickedness that abounds in the society is an indictment!

Matthew 24:10 Then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will rise and will deceive many. 12 Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

What can you do?

If you are practising these abominable and detestable acts, turn away from them and turn to your Creator for mercy, forgiveness and redemption.

Your prerogative!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by phantom24: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

God created man as a free moral being. Yes he created everything but HE did urge us to choose what is right & desist from evil. Adam & Eve were well informed about the garden of Eden but they stil made the wrong choice because of obedience to the devil.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by TheManOfTheYear: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

God never put sexual urge towards the same gender in any human. Stop spreading false information.

Biologically and spiritually, it isn't just normal
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by BreconHills(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

No, why? Because Adam and Eve were male and female, so homosexuality and other social vices can not manifest with the two at that time. But the narrative changed when the number of people got increased to show those manifestations.

Like I said before, And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31 KJV
my emphasis is on it was very good meaning perfect, no blemish. So, if everything God created was very good (perfect) does that not mean all these things mentioned before were well embedded in human systems?

Man was created good but not perfect. Growth is implicit in Gods design. Hence God is interested in what man would call the animals, God also gives man tasks and comes to discuss with him every day. He also commands him not to fast track this process by eating from the tree of evil.

We all knows the story.

Man eats from the tree and begins to unravel
1.First is murder by Cain ( not sexual deviance - that comes later
2. Next is a double murder and bigamy by Lamech
3. Is the mixture of seed between fallen angels and women creating a race of unchangeable reprobates leading to the flood
4. Because the virus is in the blood stream it continues after the flood in Babel
5. Sodom and it's homosexuality is a continuation of the evil unleashed by mans disobedience in the garden - it is not an inherent condition of man it is a symptom of original sin like the murder that preceded it.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
bizzibodi:

If saints are changed in heaven how comes Lucifer an arch angel & other angels becomes bad evil...to even conspire to over thrown yalwe in heaven?

Because one event is past and one is future. They are not related.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Samsonklin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
aragon4realz:

I understand but this is for people who are not techy and don't want to root their phone
Boss, my phone is not rooted oooo. At all. I don't know what they did to the game. My friend told me to log in my progress which I did. Then he asked me to delete the game. Then via xender, he sent me another candy crush.

Just like that. I logged in my progress and saw that that particular Candy crush has 150 moves.

My phone is a new phone. No rooting.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by etikaamos(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
elated177:

Are you a homosexual?
thank you my brother , i wanted asking that question too. Cause me I don’t understand this guy
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by vivies: 3:13am On Sep 21, 2020
PietraK:

Before they ate the fruit, you will agree with me that they cannot possibly understand "disobedience" to God as a bad thing because they lacked the knowledge.

So why did God punish them for disobedience?

well I am not God to answer such question, but in my opinion we are just acting according to a written book.

but eating the fruit created a lot of man knowing what injustice is. mathematical, not every sin is a sin but your ten commandments, if you break them I promise you, hell is your aboard.

all other sin are just merely man's inception. God who creates humans knows all their capabilities, he really allows them to use it for his name to be glorified.

sex is no sin, but now even husband and wife are considered uncleaned when they make love, have you thought of why islam requires you to pray before sex.

hamans are just like animals in the first place. you might be thinking it was because the first man saw his unclothedness that was why he was driven out of eden. this is not true.
not because of the fruit neither their unclothedness, whether they see their unclothedness or not they wouldn't stay in the garden for too long, the fruit was just an excuse to get God out of the picture. people blame Adam and Eve for eating the fruit, in fact, clueless Christians have wailed that Adam is the beginning of sin.
y the only differences between Adam before and after eating of the fruit is the knowledge of his unclothedness.
all other human endeavors are already imbibe in him immediately his creation.
he has anger, desire and all. He is liable to practice all of them which he shouldn't be held accountable for, but that wasn't God's plans..
that was when the idea of apple came in, they have to be taken out of eden so that it wouldn't be polluted,
humans are different creatures but then the story change, don't break the ten commandments if you have done it please go ask God for forgiveness.

the ten commandments are sins we do against our neighbors not against ourselves.
sometimes I don't consider sleeping with someone which both of you consent as sin except if your intentions are evil then you will be judged by it.
but smoking, drinking, aren't sin, but if it leads you to sin then you will be double charged. not all lies are sins but you see bearing false witness just to put your neighbor into trouble is greater then adultery and fornication put together. not all stealing is sin but when you still what could put someone in pain that alone is great than sleeping with a prostitute.
I am not scholar and don't have liver to tell you the things that God has made hidden from men. salam
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by repent4christ: 3:49am On Sep 21, 2020
vivies:

well I am not God to answer such question, but in my opinion we are just acting according to a written book.

but eating the fruit created a lot of man knowing what injustice is. mathematical, not every sin is a sin but your ten commandments, if you break them I promise you, hell is your aboard.

all other sin are just merely man's inception. God who creates humans knows all their capabilities, he really allows them to use it for his name to be glorified.

sex is no sin, but now even husband and wife are considered uncleaned when they make love, have you thought of why islam requires you to pray before sex.

hamans are just like animals in the first place. you might be thinking it was because the first man saw his unclothedness that was why he was driven out of eden. this is not true.
not because of the fruit neither their unclothedness, whether they see their unclothedness or not they wouldn't stay in the garden for too long, the fruit was just an excuse to get God out of the picture. people blame Adam and Eve for eating the fruit, in fact, clueless Christians have wailed that Adam is the beginning of sin.
y the only differences between Adam before and after eating of the fruit is the knowledge of his unclothedness.
all other human endeavors are already imbibe in him immediately his creation.
he has anger, desire and all. He is liable to practice all of them which he shouldn't be held accountable for, but that wasn't God's plans..
that was when the idea of apple came in, they have to be taken out of eden so that it wouldn't be polluted,
humans are different creatures but then the story change, don't break the ten commandments if you have done it please go ask God for forgiveness.

the ten commandments are sins we do against our neighbors not against ourselves.
sometimes I don't consider sleeping with someone which both of you consent as sin except if your intentions are evil then you will be judged by it.
but smoking, drinking, aren't sin, but if it leads you to sin then you will be double charged. not all lies are sins but you see bearing false witness just to put your neighbor into trouble is greater then adultery and fornication put together. not all stealing is sin but when you still what could put someone in pain that alone is great than sleeping with a prostitute.
I am not scholar and don't have liver to tell you the things that God has made hidden from men. salam
Hahaha from your perspective and upbringing you believe your saying the right thing? You have been brainwashed.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by africandollar: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Barney001:

Now this is funny cheesy

As a result of their fall??

Didn't God know they would fall at the end las las. You say it....as if he doesn't have control over whether they fall or not...

Does that now mean that he is not all powerful as claimed? cheesy

Its just like...you have a loving pet who sees poisoned meat on the floor and wants to eat it

You know that it would kill him or cause his fall at the end...and let's say you had God's power that is the ability to foresee the future.. That means you know he'd eventually eat at the end...

Wouldn't you try to stop him...by all means? cheesy

God's case is even worse... He was the one who introduced the poisoned tree...yet he knew no matter what...at the end,they would eat it...

Now tell me...isn't that evil. cheesy

Not so bro, I don't know where you got your notion that God knew they were going to fall, that is a fable that has been passed down about God being Ominiscient (all knowing). So is God Ominiscient? Yes and No. Let me explain, if you say God knows that they're going to fall then you mean to say that choice is an illusion but that isn't so since they have freewill. If you're into sci-fi then you would understand what happens when you travel into the future but a completely different timeline where there is a completely different version of you and this version came about because the past you made completely different choices. I believe God sees an infinite number of future timelines resulting from the choices we make so yes, He is all-knowing in that context without affecting your choices.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2020
SLOVFO:

You are wrong bro. God is all knowing but He operates with principles. God didn't create man to be a robot but he created him with the possibility to imagine, make choices and even create things like Himself. You as a man, is also a creator. Man can bring wicked devices and imagination to pass. It only takes the devil to make suggestions to him. And man will carry on from there.

That God is all knowing doesn't mean that He exercises that prerogative all the time. From historical biblical events, I can deduce that God loves to be surprised too. Sometimes, it seems God doesn't want to exercise that prerogative. Moreover, knowing something will happen and experience same when it happened isn't same.
God created everything according to you, so every feeling imagination and all are all according to what he created, besides if he knew that man was going to sin why create him, he knew that man was going to eat the fruit of Eden why put the tree there. Even Greek mythology sounds more sensible than all this hogwash.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2020
africandollar:

Not so bro, I don't know where you got your notion that God knew they were going to fall, that is a fable that has been passed down about God being Ominiscient (all knowing). So is God Ominiscient? Yes and No. Let me explain, if you say God knows that they're going to fall then you mean to say that choice is an illusion but that isn't so since they have freewill. If you're into sci-fi then you would understand what happens when you travel into the future but a completely different timeline where there is a completely different version of you and this version came about because the past you made completely different choices. I believe God sees an infinite number of future timelines resulting from the choices we make so yes, He is all-knowing in that context without affecting your choices.
undecidedundecided I hope you know that God is omnipresent and omnitemporal, which means he is present in the future past and present, no be me talk am na una Christians wey talk am.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by africandollar: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
SegFault:

undecidedundecided I hope you know that God is omnipresent and omnitemporal, which means he is present in the future past and present, no be me talk am na una Christians wey talk am.

Of course he is Omniscient but not in the context you're trying to paint it, i just explained it to you.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by vivies: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
repent4christ:
Hahaha from your perspective and upbringing you believe your saying the right thing? You have been brainwashed.

brainwashed?
mention one person who isn't mental brainwashed?
you? I doubt.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bizzibodi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Image123:

Because one event is past and one is future. They are not related.
Why shld evil even exist in heaven in d 1st place.evil is evil whether paste or present.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
africandollar:

Of course he is Omniscient but not in the context you're trying to paint it, i just explained it to you.
I am talking about his omnitemporality that is his ability to be in the past present and future since he is not held by the constraints of time. Na una Christians talk am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.