Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu (10572 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by FaithLeha: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2007
una don hear say gene dey date won guy called Chris for London?i hear say him and Genevieve nnaji dey do small love for London, thats why gene dey always go London go every 3 weeks, but the boy dey date another actress that is why him and gene never talk about marriage, i see the boy for Chelsea fc, wey i go London,gene been follow am come, they kept kissing, holding hands,e.t.c., but the boy say since gene get one bobo for nija him no fit marry am, i hear say the boy get mansion for Portugal, and gene say make them quickly do wedding before anybody go hear, Una don hear?

updated on sunday 24-june-2007
the guy name na christopher chinedu obukwelu, no be francis obikwelu, the chris worked with minaj television for nigeria but now he base for london, and get one mansion for portugal, i hear say na one of our excellency wife give am that house when them date, but i never confirm that one.i hear say person dey act as chris for this nairaland, na fake oo, be that one, beware ooooo, i beg any body wey know this chris or rita make them ask them the true story me self i wan know.

updted  26 june 2007
I hear say this bobo wey be Chris chinedu obukwelu dey come back for nija, to come sign one deal with one media house for make we dey watch premiership for our country Nigeria, Na person wey know the  senior sister (Ada)wey base for America hit us this gist, he say the bobo dey come back for July 22nd via BA, and gene don dey prepare where the bobo go stay, and Dominic don tell the bobo say them go stay for Abuja, but the sister don talk say him brother go stay for the family house, 6 days wey he go spend for our country nija, for all of una wey dey talk abuse me, una no agree when them tell una say Liz Benson be envangelist. anyway na my latest be this.who know gene, who know Dominic, who know Chris, make them help me ask for more

updated 14th July
I waited to pay respect to the lost of Dominic father who died in London,Rita i sympathize with you, take heart, anyway i hear say the bobo no dey pick gene phone calls again because him believe say the matter don turn from private issue to public concern, at least we for nairaland don hear,but him still dey talk to rita sha, the wist for the story be say person send me email for my email address,the guy say he base for london and warn me make i no call him name ooo, he talk say, him dey see the bobo for London and the bobo dey date the vice president of Ghana's daughter wey her name be Priscilla say both of them dey for London dey share things, and gene dey plan to go London to go confirm the torie, i beg make una ask am for me when una see am for airport, if i dey lie, a be na ghana lady go take our nija bobo again?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by benit(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
Dis na beta amebo oh! one in town lipsrsealed
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by laudate: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
Genevieve is one of my favourite actresses and am disappointed that she is involved in this kind of 'hide-and-seek' relationshsip with the athlete, Obikwelu. She needs to put her cards on the table & the guy also has to do the same. Pronto. Or else she will wake up to find that, the guy has just been using her, all along. If the chap knows she is dating someone else in Naija, why is he still with her? Why not confront the issue, and ask her to make a choice? Na wa o! Wetin person no go hear for dis world, sef?? angry
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by FaithLeha: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2007
this chris no be athlete oooooo, na television presenter, no be the obikwelu wey dey run for portugal this one na the one wey dey present sports for one television for lagos before the bobo con waka go europe lipsrsealed
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2007
i have never really liked anything about gene except from her acting and dressing sense. gene has always been like that and would always be like that. nothing new.yawns
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2007
Genny is da bomb.I wish her d best if na true
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by liftedme(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
all na hearsay!, I hear, I hear, take am easy ohhhhh, me I never hear ohhhhh
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2007
Abi oh.Talk Talk
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by MP007(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2007
who cares, after she as been there done that huh?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by FaithLeha: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2007
the guy name na christopher chinedu obukwelu, no be francis obikwelu, the chris worked with minaj television for nigeria but now he base for london, and get one mansion for portugal, i hear say na one of our excellency wife give am that house when them date, but i never confirm that one.i hear say person dey act as chris for this nairaland, na fake oo, be that one, beware ooooo, i beg any body wey know this chris or rita make them ask them the true story me self i wan know.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2007
Na her luck
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2007
I thought she was engaged to the son of the Ghanian Vice President. Na wa oh, Gist don change
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by cuju: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Faith Leha
Why are you so interested in what goes on in her life?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
Because she be star na im make
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Vitastraka(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2007
GOODNESS!!!!!

This FAITH LEHA is moving around all the forums on nairaland and circulating this same rumor in different forms. Cut paste, cut paste,

People are very wicked O! This FAITH LEHA has been all over the place spreading the same rumor. Terrible human being
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by dominobaby(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2007
Them say, them say!!! Haba!
*yawns*
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by dominobaby(f): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2007
Them say, them say!!! Haba!
*yawns*
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by bebe4u(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2007
aproko for naira land, Abeg make una nak me betta tori. who be gene self, from from our ex vp Atiku , to Ghana president son , to bobo wey dey Jand.Anything she wan do with her toto make she do afterall na her sole property.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by FaithLeha: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2007
I hear say this bobo wey be Chris chinedu obukwelu dey come back for nija, to come sign one deal with one media house for make we dey watch premiership for our country Nigeria, Na person wey know the  senior sister (Ada)wey base for America hit us this gist, he say the bobo dey come back for July 22nd via BA, and gene don dey prepare where the bobo go stay, and Dominic don tell the bobo say them go stay for Abuja, but the sister don talk say him brother go stay for the family house, 6 days wey he go spend for our country nija, for all of una wey dey talk abuse me, una no agree when them tell una say Liz Benson be envangelist. anyway na my latest be this.who know gene, who know Dominic, who know Chris, make them help me ask for more story this one past hollywood.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by sillyboy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Faith Leha

You are one useless, jobless rumour pedler nuisance! My guess is that you are an actress or someone who's got "beefs" with Gene' and Rita.

Get some real work done.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by nossycheek(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
www.akprokomesome.com
una no dey tire sef?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
Abeg leave faith, if no be aproko wey dey worry una wetin make u read this topic
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by laudate: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2007
Faith Leha:
this chris no be athlete oooooo, na television presenter, no be the obikwelu wey dey run for portugal this one na the one wey dey present sports for one television for lagos before the bobo con waka go europe

Oh. . . .thanks for the correction, but she still needs to lay her cards on the table.

@ThoniaSlim,

What do you mean by you are not suprised & she has always been like that?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2007
haha olofofo ni yin, i dont get sick and tired of all this paparazy
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by McDoe(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2007
There is nothing fantastic about her marriage; afterall she has "offloaded" before.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2007
Lie Lie
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by FaithLeha: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2007
updated 14th jJuly
I waited to pay respect to the lost of Dominic father who died in London,Rita i sympathize with you, take heart, anyway i hear say the bobo no dey pick gene phone calls again because him believe say the matter don turn from private issue to public concern, at least we for nairaland don hear,but him still dey talk to rita sha, the wist for the story be say person send me email for my email address,the guy say he base for london and warn me make i no call him name ooo, he talk say, him dey see the bobo for London and the bobo dey date the vice president of Ghana's daughter wey her name be Priscilla say both of them dey for London dey share things, and gene dey plan to go London to go confirm the torie, i beg make una ask am for me when una see am for airport, if i dey lie, a be na ghana lady go take our nija bobo again?
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by sillyboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2007
@ gbeborun (Faith leha)

What's all these! Am definately mad at you! angry who's asking you for gossips? Can't you just keep you trap shut? What's your biz. if "lagbaja"sleeps with or date "tamedun"?.
My guess is that you are a lady(and if you are a man) you must be doing something worse than the people you are gossiping about.

If I may ask you, whay are you informing us about this? Did we ever ask for update? Believe me, I suspect strongly that you are only trying to paint one of the people you are gossiping (most especially the guy) bad, simply because you've got a beef with the person. And you know what? Bleep OFF!

I hate gossipers! U guys keep destroying friendship and relationship! And most of the stuffs you say are false! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by busygal(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2007
Silly boy! easy now.

U are sounding too strict with her.
everybody has one weakness or the other,
and i guess 'GBEBORUN' is faith leha's own weakness.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2007
sillyboy:

@ gbeborun (Faith leha)

What's all these! Am definately mad at you! angry who's asking you for gossips? Can't you just keep you trap shut? What's your biz. if "lagbaja"sleeps with or date "tamedun"?.
My guess is that you are a lady(and if you are a man) you must be doing something worse than the people you are gossiping about.

If I may ask you, whay are you informing us about this? Did we ever ask for update? Believe me, I suspect strongly that you are only trying to paint one of the people you are gossiping (most especially the guy) bad, simply because you've got a beef with the person. And you know what? Bleep OFF!

I hate gossipers! You guys keep destroying friendship and relationship! And most of the stuffs you say are false! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
if you don't like gossip, then why do you read her thread
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by uchetobi(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2007
thanx 4d gossip updates. lol
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by uchetobi(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2007
You could earn a living by corresponding with city people. (*am being serious here*) nothing like making money from doing what is natural and fun to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father's Wife (a Must Read Story) / This Pictures Show Why Club Girls Are Dangerous To Take Home / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.