Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu (10575 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by ne4real(f): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ sillyboy

which ones be ur own nawwww?

y u de stroke d girl like that?

no be fight
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by amaikama(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
wish them best of luck and i hope they will uphold the, "Till death do us part" vow. grin
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by karlken(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
@poster. are u m or f? .If u are m shocked shocked.If not ur just being jealous,aproko! sad
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by 9ja4eva: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2007
Una funny mehn
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by spunk(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2009
na wao! why una dey stress una sef for this post ?the basic reason wey dem create forum like this na because of amebo and aproko people.i beg carry go joo winkmeanwhile i hope say the gist kwaret because the girl don tay small .make she find where she go put her sef before dem slack her toto 4 her :oi afterall i hear say she dey into distribution bussiness tongue
Kai i don spoil oooooooo! smiley
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Rooneyboy(m): 12:52am On Oct 15, 2009
She should do and marry o , she's not getting any younger .
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tpia wrote:
sometimes when you're too beautiful, people see you as a "prize" or trophy, and thus it becomes a game with guys competing to see which of them can "score" ie sleep with you.

No real affection.

Fellow females get jealous of you for no other reason besides the fact that they know the men want you and think you're only out to steal their guy even if you arent. They set out to "get' you regardless what your intentions actually are, mainly because of the randy men and also as a checkmate.

Its not a win win situation to be too beautiful.

You have a point Tpia
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Lies Lies Lies!!! angry
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by BloodShed1: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
She's gonna drive the dude away with her diva complex.
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by babygirl22(f): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
dey r no longer dating, i hear Chris is dating some1 else and dey are both in london he also plans to marry the girl.he is still a presenter he presents for BEN TV london
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Flavio: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
;d
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by babygirl22(f): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2009
Flavio:

Can you identify yourself, also please tender evidence of your claim and status.

Regards

are u a reporter or something, i wish i can tell u d girl s name but i hear Chris protects her identity
Re: Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu by Damoche10: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2009
Na wetin concern u. You no get work/job? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / Funny Way I Knack My Oga Pikin ( Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.