Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11358 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
Fleur de lis

www.ancient-symbols.com

Fleur-de-lis is a symbol that depicts a stylized lily or iris flower. Derived from French ‘fleur’ and ‘lis’, the word is literally translated in English to ‘flower of Lily’ and the symbol signifies life, light, and perfection. The symbol has been traditionally used to represent the French royalty. Legend says that when the Merovingian king of the Franks, Clovis converted to Christianity, he was presented with a golden lily by an angel to symbolize his purification. It is also claimed that the symbol was adopted by Clovis when the waterlilies helped him cross a river safely to go on to succeed in battle.

Fleur-de-lis lends itself to several meanings and is simultaneously dynastic, political, emblematic, religious, symbolic and artistic, especially from French heraldry point of view. However, it can also be found much before the heraldic times in places as far away as Mesopotamia. Used as a decorative element, it came to be associated with royalty. The symbol has even appeared as an emblem on 10th-century seals and coins. By virtue of having three petals, it has also been accorded religious significance and is said to be representative of the Holy Trinity and thus, purity.

Still, Fleur-de-lis has found most widespread use in French monarchy and heraldry. In the 12th century, King Louis VI (some say, King Louis VII) made royal use of the symbol for the first time by using it on his shield. Later on, it came to be used on coats of arms by the English kings to signify their claims to the French throne.

Throughout the ages, the symbol has been used in architecture and art, especially religious art. Even today, it is used on flags, military badges, coat of arms, fraternity symbols, logos, etc. As is common with symbols, the mystique surrounding Fleur-de-lis has added to its enduring allure across the world.

France built by Hebrews or Yudeans who dominated the Iberian Peninsula after the destruction of the Kingdom in 70 A.D.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2020
Letu

Donnie

Death of Messiah – According to the Holy Quran

One verse of the Holy Qur’an which relates about Maschiach being put on the cross is as follows:

And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Isa, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.
Holy Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158

If you research King Clovis 1 said that Christ didn't die on the cross and was his ancestor.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:46am On Oct 18, 2020
KingClovisone:

Letu

Donnie

Death of Messiah – According to the Holy Quran

One verse of the Holy Qur’an which relates about Maschiach being put on the cross is as follows:

And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Isa, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.
Holy Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158

If you research King Clovis 1 said that Christ didn't die on the cross and was his ancestor.

Arrant NONSENSE.

If he didn't really die then you are lost, still in your sins and without hope of deliverance. No wonder you move about aimlessly... from Hebrew to Islam to magic etc.

Unfortunately for you, this is not one of those topics you reduce to argument because he actually arose and gave gifts to men.

I am living proof of that resurrection unto life eternal. And in his name we received the Holy Spirit of YAH and by his power, demons are cast out, blind eyes open, the sick are healed and the good news of his salvation is preached.

The one with an experience will never be at the mercy of one with an argument.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2020
donnie:

Arrant NONSENSE.

If he didn't really die then you are lost, still in your sins and without hope of deliverance. No wonder you move about aimlessly... from Hebrew to Islam to magic etc.

Unfortunately for you, this is not one of those topics you reduce to argument because he actually arose and gave gifts to men.

I am living proof of that resurrection unto life eternal. And in his name we received the Holy Spirit of YAH and by his power, demons are cast out, blind eyes open, the sick are healed and the good news of his salvation is preached.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2020
donnie:

Arrant NONSENSE.

There are other sources that state the Maschiach did not die on the cross besides Qur'an.

And if you don't know the occult then you are not even a priest. You seem to be just a scholar looking for fame for your writings.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2020
Greetings

If one would study monotheism he or she would find Islam is much older than Hebrew. Yet most important that monotheism has its roots in Asia with the darkskin originals. The Black stone of Mecca which is in Africa fell from the sky thousands of years ago. It was labelled a sign from the heavens of the One God. This is what I discovered from my research and I would advise all others to research for themselves. Senator Kamala Devi Harris coming into power is a sign as she is from the highest caste in India, underneath the Brahmans who are preists. The original highest caste and ancient royal family of Asia was the Yavadas the bloodline of Krishna. Its sign as the matrioche of this ancient society a sister is rising so shall the patriarch rise the so called Son of Man. It's the rise of the dark races of the Earth.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by GodvsTheGods: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
GodvsTheGods:
It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God

Monicker #3.
Keep it up... smiley
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by GodvsTheGods: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
donnie:

Monicker #3.
Keep it up... smiley

Well when they suspend the moniker I just make another one. It's not Farrakhan blocked from social media it was me.

You are against me and you are saying you are Hebrew? Don't you know I rank higher than you being my ancestors were the Holy Grail? Why reject me? I reach out to you time and time again to end this beef yet you still attack me. You accept pagans and reject Muslims who hold the same monotheistic faith as you?

You can't be helped.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by GodvsTheGods: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rise of the pagan world order

1 Share

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by GodvsTheGods: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
This prince is what we looked like ruling in Europe as crypto Hebrews. This is my ancestor.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by BlackRexDeus: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why were the Merovingian kings the do nothing kings?
Roi fainéant (French pronunciation: ​[ʁwa fɛneɑ̃]), literally "do-nothing king", is a French term primarily used to refer to the later kings of the Merovingian dynasty after they seemed to have lost their initial powers of dominion.
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Roi_fai...
Roi fainéant - Wikipedia
More results
Who founded the Merovingian dynasty?
Merovech
Clovis I was the grandson of Merovech, the founder of the Merovingian dynasty, and he succeeded his father in at the age of fifteen in 481. Five years later he would conquer what was left of the Western Roman Empire and unite all of Gaul.
medium.com › ...
History of the Netherlands: The Merovingian Dynasty (481–751) | ...
More results
What happened to the merovingians?
Probably just disappeared to low nobility/peasantry. Merovingians commonly killed each others on several civil wars so there hardly was many Merovingian lineage left by mid-8th century. If some branches survived them probably became low-nobility or peasants who barely remembered their origin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Scientific Rationalism, Reason And Faith: Which Produces Systematic Knowledge? / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Kumuyi ABA Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.