Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11599 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
KingClovisone:

Donnie

The French was Black Hebrews aka Yudea as was the entire Iberian Peninsula which is called in Greek the Tiberian Peninsula aka Yudean Peninsula. In 449 the Emperor of Rome and Black Attila pushed the Barbarian Whites of Asia into the Western Roman Empire. Many Hebrews were living in the Western Rome and at this time Rome was divided by the West and East. Usually Rome had one Emperor and wherever he lived was their capital. Good to remember this fact because who rules Rome is not necessarily living in Rome. There are examples of this and we will discuss later. Yet the kingdom of France and Scotland as well as England was started by Hebrew nobles. The barbarian Whites became serfs or slaves take your pick upon our lands. Various Moors in Germany of the Holy Roman Empire brought the end to the Merovingian dynasty and used these Whites to bring an end to the Hebrew dynasties in Scotland and England. Remember the Moors? They came and conquered all of Europe in 711 A.D. They controlled the Vatican and the Visigoths who came from barbarians they put in power. The Pope used to bow to the Moors. The Ottoman Empire is the old Eastern Rome and they were more powerful than the Pope of Rome since the Ottoman Empire now controlled all the Levant which is the map of the old Roman empire. Rome also controlled India and thus you have a collusion of empires that worked against the Yudeans. Our losses in Europe is what sent my ancestors to America.

We didnt go into Africa because like Letu has wisely pointed out assimilation was the only way! No people with their own religion and culture chooses to assimilate. We kept our secrets in Freemasonry as my cousin who was a Mason told me our family came from Knights Templar. Research it. All our assets were destroyed in the inquisitions, our banking system seized, our order of Sion dismantled. We were the Carthers who suffered the inquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybbYm8ssPI

Followers were known as Cathars, orGood Christians, and are now mainly remembered for a prolonged period of persecution by the Catholic Church, which did not recognise their variantChristianity. Catharism arrived in Western Europe in the Languedoc region of France in the 11th century, where their name first appeared.

So you and your family are members/followers of Freemasons or Illuminati, this is what you should have told me that your religion and faith is Illuminati because it's only those who are members of Illuminati will say all this stuff your saying.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
letu:
So you and your family are members/followers of Freemasons or Illuminati, this is what you should have told me that your religion and faith is Illuminati because it's only those who are members of Illuminati will say all this stuff your saying.

I am not a Freemason only my cousin that I know of. I am not a member of any cult. I am not an idol worshipper.

Nothing changes. My family are the Yudean royal bloodline who live in America. We live poor and we are persecuted still. The Yavadas were once a great royal house and they are now a low caste in India. They are poor and also persecuted. I know the bloodlines in India too who are Illuminati and the ones in Africa. I get to the root of bloodline when investigating people. I don't make wild baseless allegations.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
KingClovisone:

King Jeroboam and his sons went into Africa. grin

Ezekiel 37:19,21-22
[19]Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
[21]And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
[22]And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

You probably didn't get the memo. The reason you pride yourself in wicked cults and idolatrous religion.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
donnie:

Ezekiel 37:19,21-22
[19]Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
[21]And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
[22]And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

You probably didn't get the memo. The reason you pride yourself in wicked cults and adulterous religion.

I am not a member of any cult.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
KingClovisone:

Donnie

The French was Black Hebrews aka Yudea as was the entire Iberian Peninsula which is called in Greek the Tiberian Peninsula aka Yudean Peninsula. In 449 the Emperor of Rome and Black Attila pushed the Barbarian Whites of Asia into the Western Roman Empire. Many Hebrews were living in the Western Rome and at this time Rome was divided by the West and East. Usually Rome had one Emperor and wherever he lived was their capital. Good to remember this fact because who rules Rome is not necessarily living in Rome. There are examples of this and we will discuss later. Yet the kingdom of France and Scotland as well as England was started by Hebrew nobles. The barbarian Whites became serfs or slaves take your pick upon our lands. Various Moors in Germany of the Holy Roman Empire brought the end to the Merovingian dynasty and used these Whites to bring an end to the Hebrew dynasties in Scotland and England. Remember the Moors? They came and conquered all of Europe in 711 A.D. They controlled the Vatican and the Visigoths who came from barbarians they put in power. The Pope used to bow to the Moors. The Ottoman Empire is the old Eastern Rome and they were more powerful than the Pope of Rome since the Ottoman Empire now controlled all the Levant which is the map of the old Roman empire. Rome also controlled India and thus you have a collusion of empires that worked against the Yudeans. Our losses in Europe is what sent my ancestors to America.

We didnt go into Africa because like Letu has wisely pointed out assimilation was the only way! No people with their own religion and culture chooses to assimilate. We kept our secrets in Freemasonry as my cousin who was a Mason told me our family came from Knights Templar. Research it. All our assets were destroyed in the inquisitions, our banking system seized, our order of Sion dismantled. We were the Carthers who suffered the inquisition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybbYm8ssPI

Followers were known as Cathars, orGood Christians, and are now mainly remembered for a prolonged period of persecution by the Catholic Church, which did not recognise their variantChristianity. Catharism arrived in Western Europe in the Languedoc region of France in the 11th century, where their name first appeared.

Freemasonry is one and the same as Illuminati they practice a mixed religion which some are Christianity, Islamic religion, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism's, Hinduism, then they will mixed all of this religion that I've listed with mystic's paganism know as :

----- Hermeticism : This mystic practice is a traditional part of ancient and modern/present day European Christians.

----- Sufism : This mystic is traditionally part of Islamic religions and it is to Islam what Hermeticism is to Christianity.

----- Kabbalah : This mystic is traditionally part of modern day Jews etc.

Well KingClovisone I can finally say that I have succeeded in dragging you out, nice knowing that you and your Freemasonry Illuminati family are pagans/ followers of paganism.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
letu:
Freemasonry is one and the same as Illuminati they practice a mixed religion which some are Christianity, Islamic religion, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism's, Hinduism, then they will mixed all of this religion that I've listed with mystic's paganism know as :

----- Hermeticism : This mystic practice is a traditional part of ancient and modern/present day European Christians.

----- Sufism : This mystic is traditionally part of Islamic religions and it is to Islam what Hermeticism is to Christianity.

----- Kabbalah : This mystic is traditionally part of modern day Jews etc.

Well KingClovisone I can finally say that I have succeeded in dragging you out, nice knowing that you and your Freemasonry Illuminati family are pagans/ followers of paganism.

Hmmm...You don't know me and you have yet to reveal any information about yourself.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
There is only one God
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
KingClovisone:

I am not a Freemason only my cousin that I know of. I am not a member of any cult. I am not an idol worshipper.

Nothing changes. My family are the Yudean royal bloodline who live in America. We live poor and we are persecuted still. The Yavadas were once a great royal house and they are now a low caste in India. They are poor and also persecuted. I know the bloodlines in India too who are Illuminati and the ones in Africa. I get to the root of bloodline when investigating people. I don't make wild baseless allegations.

But your family members are and their teachings influence your believes/ideas which appears to be your devoted foundational tenants/principles of your ideas, faith and believes so no need for you to deny this obvious truth.

SO MUCH FOR I'M NOT A MEMBER OF ANY CULT.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
letu:
But your family members are and their teachings influence your believes/ideas which appears to be your devoted foundational tenants/principles of your ideas, faith and believes so no need for you to deny this obvious truth.

SO MUCH FOR I'M NOT A MEMBER OF ANY CULT.

I walk alone. You don't know me.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

You don't understand bloodline nor world politics. The Kingdom of Yudea was a small family nation that got split into two because your ancestor Jeroboam decided he was going to be king. This is where you get your kingdom of Isreal from. Yet the importance is that small states have a difficult time surviving in this Empire driven world. Through the Shahada the Ishmaelites were able to create Arabia and Islamic empires. The Shahada allows those not of our holy bloodline to join our state. Because of this Islam grew. You are mad at the Ottoman Turks and other Muslims Empires who raided and enslaved yet you forget Musa Mansa was a righteous Sultan and servant of Allah. Musa Mansa shared his gold with the poor and he built Timbuktu the largest university in African history. I don't understand what is going on in Africa because most Islamic countries have very low crime. Many African Muslims are practicing pagan traditions along with Islam which is the dog going back to the vomit. It's with respect I say these things.

Correction it is Mansa Musa not that stuff you're writing up there which appears that you don't know anything about Africa.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
Correction it is Mansa Musa not that stuff you're writing up there which appears that you don't know anything about Africa.

In Mali its Musa Mansa as Musa is his name and Mansa is the title. Syntax is different in some languages. Sometimes adjectives come after the noun. I use this one because when I speak it in Arabic it has a different vibration than saying Mansa Musa.

Musa the King.

Like saying, Letu the smarty pants. grin

Anything else? grin
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Monotheism.

Pagagism is polytheism.

With your Freemasonry Illuminati background I will say that the correct answer to my question will be SYNCRETISM and not MONOTHEISM.

So no need for you to deny this obvious truth.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
With your Freemasonry Illuminati background I will say that the correct answer to my question will be SYNCRETISM and not MONOTHEISM.

So no need for you to deny this obvious truth.

What Freemasonry Illuminati background?

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

I walk alone. You don't know me.
Your outburst here keep saying differently.

No need for you to deny this obvious truth.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
Your outburst here keep saying differently.

You got nothing please stop trolling.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Letu

We practiced SYNCRETISM just like Haitians and West Africans pretending to be Christians while following their traditions of their fathers. Freemasonry was the only way our leaders could meet in secret without raising alarm in a system where two Blackmam gathering was a crime.

The Black Codes, sometimes called Black Laws, were laws governing the conduct of African Americans. The best known of them were passed in 1865 and 1866 by Southern states, after the American Civil War, in order to restrict African Americans' freedom, and to compel them to work for low wages. 

This law was very real and it limited us. So my uncle and them became Masons to meet up. We are not idol worshippers. Hell I didn't even know people did Black magick and witchcraft until later in life.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Hmmm...You don't know me and you have yet to reveal any information about yourself.

I won't fall for it, your Muslim brotherhood/ sisterhood call it Taqiyyah and I'm not going to fall for it.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:34am On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
I won't fall for it, your Muslim brotherhood/ sisterhood call it Taqiyyah and I'm not going to fall for it.

Hebrew and Islam are the same family. Islam is the oldest branch then Vedas.

Christianity is Greek Roman and Egyptian whose origin is Babylon.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Letu

We practiced SYNCRETISM just like Haitians and West Africans pretending to be Christians while following their traditions of their fathers. Freemasonry was the only way our leaders could meet in secret without raising alarm in a system where two Blackmam gathering was a crime.

Eziokwu aputala ihie grin grin grin grin which is the truth is out finally, Freemasonry Illuminati SYNCRETISM = paganism.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
Eziokwu aputala ihie grin grin grin grin which is the truth is out finally, Freemasonry Illuminati SYNCRETISM = paganism.

They didnt perform rituals only used it to meet in secret. It was the only way back then. We are talking back in the 60s and 50s when lynchings were still high. The police still kill Blackmen unarmed in America based upon these Black Codes. And you forget we practice Kabbalah too. That's occult dealing with the Holy Angels and the Tetragrammaton.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Prophet Muhammad performed specific prayers to invoke the Angel Gabriel. And there are countless times in the Torah and Quran when the prophets invoked Angels of God for assistance. They merely invoke the Angels to deliver their messages to Allah.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

They didnt perform rituals only used it to meet in secret. It was the only way back then. We are talking back in the 60s and 50s when lynchings were still high. The police still kill Blackmen unarmed in America based upon these Black Codes. And you forget we practice Kabbalah too. That's occult dealing with the Holy Angels and the Tetragrammaton.

What's your view on such concepts of Angels? but I prefer calling them Devine Beings, where it is said that all the Devine Beings where created by the Supreme Being and gave them each their own administration eg some Devine Beings has to do with the sky, some with thunder, some with fire, some with rain from above, some with rivers/waters on Earth, some with plants and trees, Some with mountains, some with hellstone, some with earthly land, some with the moon, some with the sun, some with the stars etc.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Tetragrammaton this Kabbalah that Freemasonry Illuminati here and there shocked shocked like all this is not enough you all now adding it up with Witchcraft wonders indeed shall never end, PAGANISM.

No need for you to keep denying this obvious truth.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
What's your view on such concepts of Angels? but I prefer calling them Devine Beings, where it is said that all the Devine Beings where created by the Supreme Being and gave them each their own administration eg some Devine Beings has to do with the sky, some with thunder, some with fire, some with rain from above, some with rivers/waters on Earth, some with plants and trees, Some with mountains, some with hellstone, some with earthly land, some with the moon, some with the sun, some with the stars etc.

First you put down occult knowledge and now you desire to know.

Some say Angels exist and some say they don't. What they are is names for cosmological attributes of self will. The Self Existent One. This supreme being is responsible for all of creation. All powers and attributes of will and power, subtle or manifest, belong to the Self Existent One. Therefore nothing happens without the will of Allah. So any request to an Angel still must be in accord with the will of Allah to be fulfilled.

As far as Kabbalah it is a mere thought system for being able to peeceive 10 items at a time. Most can only think about 7 thoughts at a time. Like digits of a telephone number. Now today smart phone has prior numbers locked in so I may not know my own number. grin Kabbalah looks like a telephone key pad. It shows the process of creation and it teaches how to make things appear on the material plane i.e grants of prayers and wishes.

Oral memory of huge data of information just like on a computer equals more capabilities. Stellar mind is greater for like an actor who has memorized his role he has room now to absorb more of his role. A priest who knows the incantations for many angels can add power and or any tonation, improvisation and other qualities of corresponding energy. There were lots of trees of life in the ancient world besides Kabbalah although.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Some say Angels exist and some say they don't. What they are is names for cosmological attributes of self will. The Self Existent One. This supreme being is responsible for all of creation. All powers and attributes of will and power, subtle or manifest, belong to the Self Existent One. Therefore nothing happens without the will of Allah. So any request to an Angel still must be in accord with the will of Allah to be fulfilled.

As far as Kabbalah it is a mere thought system for being able to peeceive 10 items at a time. Most can only think about 7 thoughts at a time. Like digits of a telephone number. Now today smart phone has prior numbers locked in so I may not know my own number. grin Kabbalah looks like a telephone key pad. It shows the process of creation and it teaches how to make things appear on the material plane i.e grants of prayers and wishes.

Oral memory of huge data of information just like on a computer equals more capabilities. Stellar mind is greater for like an actor who has memorized his role he has room now to absorb more of his role. A priest who knows the incantations for many angels can add power and or any tonation, improvisation and other qualities of corresponding energy. There were lots of trees of life in the ancient world besides Kabbalah although.

Thanks anyway this shows that there is a lot in common, I will say that what you wrote is part of 95% Igbo culture/tradition inwhich here in Igbo land instead of Kabbalah we call it Omenaala or Odinaala. What I found interesting is the similarities/commonality between the last word/name which is

Alah----- in Kabb alah

Ala----- in Omena ala

Ala----- in Odina ala

So when they say that we practice a Hebrew heritage, there is always an element of truth because they can't just raise up and start pulling things out of nothing, unfortunately the Igbo Omenaala/Odinaala are under serious attack from Fanatic Christian's of planet earth with their negative mind set they have succeeded in labelling Omenaala/ Odinaala as paganism, I'm not saying that good and bad or positive and negative don't exist when it comes to Omenaala/ Odinaala, it depends on what you are doing with it either for positive/good, negative/bad.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

letu:
Thanks anyway this shows that there is a lot in common, I will say that what you wrote is part of 95% Igbo culture/tradition inwhich here in Igbo land instead of Kabbalah we call it Omenaala or Odinaala. What I found interesting is the similarities/commonality between the last word/name which is

Alah----- in Kabb alah

Ala----- in Omena ala

Ala----- in Odina ala

So when they say that we practice a Hebrew heritage, there is always an element of truth because they can't just raise up and start pulling things out of nothing, unfortunately the Igbo Omenaala/Odinaala are under serious attack from Fanatic Christian's of planet earth with their negative mind set they have succeeded in labelling Omenaala/ Odinaala as paganism, I'm not saying that good and bad or positive and negative don't exist when it comes to Omenaala/ Odinaala, it depends on what you are doing with it either for positive/good, negative/bad.

Omenaala simply means culture. Kabbalah is Babylonian mysticism/witchcraft. Got nothing to do with the Hebrew herritage.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

Prophet Muhammad performed specific prayers to invoke the Angel Gabriel. And there are countless times in the Torah and Quran when the prophets invoked Angels of God for assistance. They merely invoke the Angels to deliver their messages to Allah.

Such invocation is not of YAH. YAHUAH sends these messengers/angels to minister for his servants the prophets as they do His will. The prophets do not "invoke" them. They rather invoke the Most High YAHUAH who's choice it is to send an angel.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
KingClovisone:

When you will not keep YAHUAH'S commandments, you resort to witchcraft and magic for power.

What they're summoning are demons and familiar spirits not the angels of YAH who only work with you as you do the will of YAH.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

When you will not keep YAHUAH'S commandments, you resort to witchcraft and magic for power.

What they're summoning are demons and familiar spirits not the angels of YAH who only work with you as you do the will of YAH.

I use the names of God direct now that I am aware of what you just said. Yet the main method is through angels to God. There are 99 names of Allah each covering specific attributes and if recited each day the invoker can call upon them to fulfill whatever.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

Omenaala simply means culture. Kabbalah is Babylonian mysticism/witchcraft. Got nothing to do with the Hebrew herritage.
Okay thanks for your view.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
letu:
Okay thanks for your view.

Christianity has Kabbalah too.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
donnie:

I know what you are saying but I'm not saying that Omenaala Igbo has anything to do with Islamic Alah but When I was discussing with KingClovisone, I was talking about the mystic aspect of Omenaala/Odinaala of Igbo people. I was only referring to the sound of both word/name eg Alah And Ala. Omenaala Igbo is culture/tradition inwhich there is more to it which is the mystic part/teachings of Omenaala Igbo both mystic and culture moves together as one and also Omenaala Igbo is made up of many mystery/ mystic that a non indigenous person like you won't understand or comprehend when it comes to Igbo tradition/Omenaala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / What Do You Think About Eternity? / Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.