Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11362 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
donnie:

Black Jews who ran...

Point of correction.

SHABBAT SHALOM.

Some of these Blacks have never been Hebrews. grin

Across Africa is alot of pagan cultures and the White Jews are pagans too. Christianity is a pagan religion. I'm not out to preach change of religion to any man. If he desires to believe a tree is his God then let him worship trees. The problem isnt just pagans its aggression by certain bloodlines of Blacks and Jews that desire to dominate the whole Earth. These devils are behind the coexistence nonsense. Sodomites will not be allowed in the kingdom of God if we establish it upon the Earth as its foretold. They don't want the kingdom of God established and that's what the end times fight is about. This is the final assault upon God's people.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Donnie

Black people in the know, higher up in the Freemasonry and Roman church know Jews are running the Roman Catholic Empire yet they still swear their allegiance. There is no White Supremacy these are all devils. There is as much homosexuality going on amongst the Black Christians as the White Christians. They are all involved in secret societies where paganism is being practiced while they publicly claim to revere God.

1 Share

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
DevilBishops:

Some of these Blacks have never been Hebrews. grin

That's not the point. I'm saying they no longer call the shots.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
donnie:

That's not the point. I'm saying they no longer call the shots.

Yes they do. It's a world order which means the rule is spread out among the races. Same as in America as in Africa the ones in power are the ones that used to own slaves and built empires by marauding other tribes and subjugating them

You are not the Maschiach. You was'nt born to take them on. That's why you hide your face. The man of God never hides his face. They fear the Maschiach so they defame him because he doesn't hide his face.

There is no Coronavirus so right away you know that they are hiding something. They hide their faces because the Maschiach is here on Earth.

Save your strength
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
DevilBishops:

Yes they do. It's a world order which means the rule is spread out among the races. Same as in America as in Africa the ones in power are the ones that used to own slaves and built empires by marauding other tribes and subjugating them

You are not the Maschiach. You was'nt born to take them on. That's why you hide your face. The man of God never hides his face. They fear the Maschiach so they defame him because he doesn't hide his face.

There is no Coronavirus so right away you know that they are hiding something. They hide their faces because the Maschiach is here on Earth.
Save your strength

You're listening to those ignorant Christians and their endtime stories. Destruction awaits them. What do you want to do with my face, you wicked reprobate?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
DevilBishops:

Save your strength

MESSIAH is not on earth. You're listening to those Edomites who call themselves Jews.

When he comes, the whole world will quake and tremble. The wicked will wail... No he won't come quietly, he will come with fire and great destruction.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
donnie:

MESSIAH is not on earth. You're listening to those Edomites who call themselves Jews.

When he comes, the whole world will quake and tremble. The wicked will wail... No he won't come quietly, he will come with fire and great destruction.

You live in a fantasy world. The Maschiach is apart of a bloodline that goes back to Yavadas who are the origin of the Erverhs. This is the bloodline of the Maschiach and Mary Magdalene who is called the great son of David. He is a flesh and blood human being like you and me. The power he derives comes from the faith of the people who need a deliverance. His armies are Muslims armies of the world and his people are the bloodline of Abraham.

The Maschiach is a Muslim if its agreed that Mariam and Yusef sought refuge because of the decree to kill all male children of the Hebrews. Then why would they run into Egypt? Why wouldn't they not run to Mecca where their cousins the Ishmaelites held power? Egypt was not friendly territory for Hebrews after 400 yrs of bondage to them. The Romans wrote the Gospel slipping in Egypt because those Jews worship Egypt. The Egyptians created White people from Neanderthals and its known in some circles. The Egyptians were Anti God as they had their own gods. And the Egyptians were Black. Christianity started in Egypt and is the biggest religion in Africa. No Whiteman is making them be Christians.

You don't know some things. Maybe it's not meant for you to know but be told the truth by someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xHq49E09fQ
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Religion was created my Satan to turn people away from the laws statutes and commandments of YAH.

MESSIAH from the tribe of JUDAH was a black negro. Cannot be a Muslim. He was a man and died as a man, but he is coming back with great power and glory.

Our ancestors chose to die rather than accept these false religions, whether Islam Christianity of Judaism.

The commandments are enough for me, I don't need your lies.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
DevilBishops:

You live in a fantasy world. The Maschiach is apart of a bloodline that goes back to Yavadas who are the origin of the Erverhs. This is the bloodline of the Maschiach and Mary Magdalene who is called the great son of David. He is a flesh and blood human being like you and me. The power he derives comes from the faith of the people who need a deliverance. His armies are Muslims armies of the world and his people are the bloodline of Abraham.

NONSENSE.

Daniel 7:13-14
[13]I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
[14]And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Hope you can see where his power and authority come from. We can now know who is fantasizing.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

Islam spreads without missionaries. Islam grows without missionaries. In Islam it is forbidden to preach a Gospel.

Whenever the great ones appear only a few people ever know who they are in the world. Because very few people they ever think about bloodline and the impact each family makes upon the world and that people's impact as a whole. The. Krishnas appear among the Yavadas, the Maschiachs among the Yudeans, the Mahdis among the Ishmaelites, Ooni among the Ile Ifa, and it's the same in every known group certain families produce the hierarchy. In the U.S only Moors and Jews shall become U.S president because the country was founded by Moors and Jews. Barack Obama is a Kenyan which makes him a Hamite which is Moor and Berber. John Hansen the President of Precolonial was a Moor and the 8 others before him. George Washington was a Moor and then after him all the rest were Jews or Mulattoes like Obama. Bloodline determines the rule like the inheritance of the title of great son of David. Not just any man on Earth will become the Maschiach he comes from a bloodline of David. And it his conscious that changes the world not his physical body.

The Antichrist appears because he takes advantage that the vast majority of people don't know about the bloodline. He uses his cult's power to make himself the Christ.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

Donnie

Islam spreads without missionaries. Islam grows without missionaries. In Islam it is forbidden to preach a Gospel.

Whenever the great ones appear only a few people ever know who they are in the world. Because very few people they ever think about bloodline and the impact each family makes upon the world and that people's impact as a whole. The. Krishnas appear among the Yavadas, the Maschiachs among the Yudeans, the Mahdis among the Ishmaelites, Ooni among the Ile Ifa, and it's the same in every known group certain families produce the hierarchy. In the U.S only Moors and Jews shall become U.S president because the country was founded by Moors and Jews. Barack Obama is a Kenyan which makes him a Hamite which is Moor and Berber. John Hansen the President of Precolonial was a Moor and the 8 others before him. George Washington was a Moor and then after him all the rest were Jews or Mulattoes like Obama. Bloodline determines the rule like the inheritance of the title of great son of David. Not just any man on Earth will become the Maschiach he comes from a bloodline of David. And it his conscious that changes the world not his physical body.

The Antichrist appears because he takes advantage that the vast majority of people don't know about the bloodline. He uses his cult's power to make himself the Christ.

Very true... And the Israelites bloodline a the most powerful and the most important on earth. That bloodline will bruise the head of the serpent. All creation will be restored by the salvation that come through this bloodline.

And there's no need to evangelise outsiders or gentiles. Salvation is of the YAHUDEEN (Jews) and they are the ones I have a message for. I only warn my people. #AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

I am glad you understand bloodline and I wished we stuck with that narrative from now on because so few of our people know. My uncle told me once when I was too much unaware that our family came from French Blacks. I thought all Black people came from West Africa and were of the same bloodline. Yet West Africans insisted we were Hebrews when they shared with me. So Hebrews were scattered and some of them lived in Europe and the Iberian Peninsula. French is an Asiatic language yet I won't elaborate now.

The Egyptians made the made the Tamahu and its recorded by Champollion Francis letter. Just type the whole thing together, all keywords, Tamahu Egyptians Champollion Francis.

Egypt was the first to go after the male bloodline of the Hebrews. This is recorded in the book of Enoch. Most people think it's the Romans who are the modern Edomites yet it's the Egyptians too! The White Jews are the bastard children of the Moors who are the ones who have the dragon blood. The Boule are the bastard sons of the Jews via Negro Bed Wenches during Hebrew slavery in America. They also have the dragon's mutated bloodline. Many of these groups are out to extinct the Hebrew bloodline to stop the rise of the Masiach. In America they routinely kill the poor Hebrew males by having policemen shoot them unarmed, frame them and mass incarcerate them. America is a colony of British Empire set up by the Moors and now ran by White Jews royal families. Barack Obama's election proved without a shadow of doubt the Hamites still have close ties with the White Jews they created from harems and Bed Wenches or slave concubines This is how Esau merged with Chittum. When I say Rome was founded by the Moors I do know what I am talking about. Yet this is serious life and death information we are sharing not for any man's vanity.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

Donnie

I am glad you understand bloodline and I wished we stuck with that narrative from now on because so few of our people know. My uncle told me once when I was too much unaware that our family came from French Blacks. I thought all Black people came from West Africa and were of the same bloodline. Yet West Africans insisted we were Hebrews when they shared with me. So Hebrews were scattered and some of them lived in Europe and the Iberian Peninsula. French is an Asiatic language yet I won't elaborate now.

The Egyptians made the made the Tamahu and its recorded by Champollion Francis letter. Just type the whole thing together, all keywords, Tamahu Egyptians Champollion Francis.

Egypt was the first to go after the male bloodline of the Hebrews. This is recorded in the book of Enoch. Most people think it's the Romans who are the modern Edomites yet it's the Egyptians too! The White Jews are the bastard children of the Moors who are the ones who have the dragon blood. The Boule are the bastard sons of the Jews via Negro Bed Wenches during Hebrew slavery in America. They also have the dragon's mutated bloodline. Many of these groups are out to extinct the Hebrew bloodline to stop the rise of the Masiach. In America they routinely kill the poor Hebrew males by having policemen shoot them unarmed, frame them and mass incarcerate them. America is a colony of British Empire set up by the Moors and now ran by White Jews royal families. Barack Obama's election proved without a shadow of doubt the Hamites still gave close ties with the White Jews they created from harems and Bed Wenches or slave concubines This is how Esau merged with Chittum. When I say Rome was founded by the Moors I do know what I am talking about. Yet this is serious life and death information we are sharing not for any man's vanity.

Wake up out your slumber

It's on record that Isrealites (black Jews) in France also suffered persecution and mass burials during the Inquisition. And if you check, they are the same Jacob bloodline, E1B1A... Same DNA as the Jews killed and buried in mass graves in Lagos Portugal.

And when we use the terms Negro or Moors it's important we know who we are referring to. The term Moor was used many times to describe all blacks who ruled Europe. But those who know are able to distinguish between the actual Negroes/Jews of the southern Kingdom of Judah and the Moors/Berbers/ Arabs. They are of two different bloodlines which can be proven by DNA. The Moors/Berbers have similar DNA (E1B1B) as the Askenazi (fake) Jews. Whereas the negores/Jews have same DNA as majority of sub-saharan Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

It's on record that Isrealites (black Jews) in France also suffered persecution and mass burials during the Inquisition. And if you check, they are the same Jacob bloodline, E1B1A... Same DNA as the Jews killed and buried in mass graves in Lagos Portugal.

That's right they also burned alive the last Knights Templar Grand Master Demolay who was secretly a Hebrew. Knights Templar was founded by Hughes De Pagens a Black Hebrew. They used the Knight Templars as an excuse to reunite with Yudeans still living in the Holy Land. They refused to fight the Ishmaelites because they were cousins. The Pope found out about their tight relationship with the Moslems so he devised a plan to disband the whole order and label them heresy by accusing them of sodomy. This crime of sodomy was always a false story told about Moslems saying they raped Christian warriors captured in seizes. This is what they do and also the Moors of the Roman Empire, Egyptian Empire and the Greeks raped enemy soldiers captured in battle. They accuse you of the crimes they are guilty of.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
This White Supremacy invoked against the Hebrew male is secretly supported by the world order to kill off the people of God. The Black Messiah is to come from American Hebrew slaves in the Last Days of the grand deception. We are able to reveal their deception over the internet today to lots of people. And they are losing the war to keep their secrets. This why they come up with the phony virus and draconian lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbV4WmuwgfY

Breonna Taylor was an unintended victim the target was her boyfriend and other Black males. They scape goat the Blackmales living in the ghetto as being the drug trafficking problem. They arrest low level offenders by the millions with no major arrests of the true traffickers who are they themselves.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8Q8Y4NqIg

They are doing pagan sex rituals with hard drugs and sodomy between men. This erractic Gnosticism was to give Gillum and others advantage in political races.. Black Elites are in bed with the sodomite Jews who owned their people in slavery.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be8Q8Y4NqIg

They are doing pagan sex rituals with hard drugs and sodomy between men. This erractic Gnosticism was to give Gillum an advantage in the governor's race. Black Elites are in bed with the sodomite Jews who owned their people in slavery.

It's all the age-long hatred and attempt by ESAU to destroy YAKUBI (JACOB). It that too hard too see?

Is that not why we should REPENT and come out of white Supremacy aka Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

It's all the age-long hatred and attempt by ESAU to destroy YAKUBI (JACOB). It that too hard too see?

Is that not why we should REPENT and come out of white Supremacy aka Christianity?

They whom have the conqueror's blood in their veins they do this Sodom and Gomorrah. It's the dragon's bloodline.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

They whom have the conqueror's blood in their veins they do this Sodom and Gomorrah. It's the dragon's bloodline.

They said, "African", they did not say Hebrew. There's a huge difference. Those in that video you shared the other day of a homosexual ritual were Hammites, not Shemites (sub-saharan Africans).
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

They said, "African", they did not say Hebrew. There's a huge difference. Those in that video you shared the other day of a homosexual ritual were Hammites, not Shemites (sub-saharan Africans).

They were West African sub Sahara Hamites and I understand French and the god names they were conjuring. So I see with different eyes than you are seeing and trying to show you. God loves humility.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

I study them and know the Devil's bloodline.

https://www.nairaland.com/6056407/kamala-harris-african-american-elites
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

You must not buy into labeling Blacks who were never enslaved and had their ancestors enslave other people as victims. This isn't fair. They didn't lose knowledge of self and others. The African Union sets a place at the table for Palestinians yet never recognize African Americans as Black Hebrews despite the fact their ancestors sold them to the Jews. They invite us back to Africa only to be under their authority and not God's authority. There is no kingdom of God nowhere!
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

Donnie

You must not buy into labeling Blacks who were never enslaved and had their ancestors enslave other people as victims. This isn't fair. They didn't lose knowledge of self and others. The African Union sets a place at the table for Palestinians yet never recognize African Americans as Black Hebrews despite the fact their ancestors sold them to the Jews. They invite us back to Africa only to be under their authority and not God's authority. There is no kingdom of God nowhere!

What's the difference between colonialism and slavery? Is it not our uncles and aunties that were taken a slaves? And our ancestors did not enslave people. Many were pressured to do whatever they did, some to save their families nor villages. What about those who fought to set captured slaves free, some loosing their lives in their attempt?

That your narrative doesn't make sense. Did I invite you? Before the Exodus of Egypt, some Hebrews who were wealthy perceived the coming persecution and left. Others stayed and were delivered.

So it's as the Spirit leads you, and don't argue blindly.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

What's the difference between colonialism and slavery? Is it not our uncles and aunties that were taken a slaves? And our ancestors did not enslave people. Many were pressured to do whatever they did, some to save their families nor villages. What about those who fought to set captured slaves free, some loosing their lives in their attempt?

That your narrative doesn't make sense. Did I invite you? Before the Exodus of Egypt, some Hebrews who were wealthy perceived the coming persecution and left. Others stayed and were delivered.

So it's as the Spirit leads you, and don't argue blindly.

There is a vast difference between colonialism and slavery. Hamite Moors and Jews were behind colonialism and slavery.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is there a US military base in Kenya?

The U.S. military is in Kenya training and assisting the local military in the fight against al-Shabaab; Camp Simba is used as a base forAmerican surveillance assets and commandos working with the Kenyans in the porous border region between Somalia and Kenya

See always for yourself
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

Gay Marriage was already a Hamite tradition and they put the Jew upon the throne as dictator. They make it appear as they are victims as we are and are in cahoots with them.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie

There is no virus and there is no White Supremacy

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shiphrah (Hebrew: שִׁפְרָה‎ šiᵽrâ) and Puah (Hebrew: פּוּעָה‎) were two midwives who briefly prevented a genocide of children by the Egyptians, according to Exodus 1:15–21. According to the Exodus narrative, they were commanded by the King of Egypt, or Pharaoh, to kill all male Hebrewbabies, but they refused to do so.

Killing off Black Hebrews is an original Black Egyptian idea.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

Donnie

There is no virus and there is no White Supremacy

I can give you more pictures if you want. It doesn't change the fact there are black Jews in sub-saharan Africa whom YAHUAH is calling to come out from among them and be seperate. And I don't mean Igbos.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

I can give you more pictures if you want. It doesn't change the fact there are black Jews in sub-saharan Africa whom YAHUAH is calling to come out from among them and be seperate. And I don't mean Igbos.

I would agree the Hebrews are scattered yet they won't gather together until an impactful event happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Kumuyi ABA Crusade / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.