Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,291 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11360 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
DevilBishops:

I would agree the Hebrews are scattered yet they won't gather together until an impactful event happens.

EXACTLY... and that's what we're expecting soon and the reason we're sounding the alarm for our people to AWAKE and REPENT.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

EXACTLY... and that's what we're expecting soon and the reason we're sounding the alarm for our people to AWAKE and REPENT.

Well only the truth shall set them free.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
They love to make a mock of Hebrew faith by putting the White Jew up on the throne as the Messiah of the Hebrew people.

They do so deliberately because they practice cultism as their tradition. They mislead their own people into this abomination and worship of evil men come to exploit them. Christian Evangelicalism is their mask of hypocrisy. Even when the White Jew go abroad so called preaching the Gospel know he is a practicing pagan too. Never forget Christianity is a pagan religion and no blood relations to the sons of Dawud.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by RussellRutherfo: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:
See for yourself and research for yourself because history is a set of lies agreed upon.

The number one slave owners in South Carolina were Black women.

White women also played a role as major slave owners.

Moors and Jews enslaved White women, Arabs and Blacks.

Arabs with the help of other Blacks enslaved most of East Africa and the Congo.

There is blame all the way around. West Africans enslaved other tribes not their own. There is blame all the way around. Asians held other Asians especially their women as slaves and prostitutes. There is blame all the way around.

The families who have wealth and are in power are related to all those slave owners in the world today.

Wake up out your slumber

Donnie and his several ridiculous racist black propagandists accounts.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by RussellRutherfo: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:
Donnie

You think it's the Whites only behind the White Jesus and the fake Christianity?

These Kenyans had a White Jesus flown into Kenya and was parading him around at churches and through the streets as the Messiah. The authorities eventually round him up and deport him yet not after it made international news. These are Hamites helping the Jews steal our ancestral blessings as God's people. We are God's people as our ancestors died for their belief in the one true and living God while their ancestors were pagans. Hebrews were the Saints who martyrdom for our prophet and Messiah. Christianity started in Egypt and is a Hamite Jewish religion.

Clowns.
The guy was a Pastor and an actor. He does this in several countries aside Kenya. Only gullible ignorant people fall for all these your black vs white madness.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

Donnie and his several ridiculous racist black propagandists accounts.

He and I are not the same person crazy troll.

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

Clowns.
The guy was a Pastor and an actor. He does this in several countries aside Kenya. Only gullible ignorant people fall for all these your black vs white madness.

So whose the clown? Are we the clowns who believe religion must not be done for theater?

And why was he deported?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
African Boule
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
gas·light

/ˈɡaslīt/

verb

gerund or present participle: gaslighting

manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

"in the first episode, Karen Valentine is being gaslighted by her husband"

Always see for yourself
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Jews are the bastard sons of the Moors aka Hamite Berbers of North Africa and East Africa.

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Your father's bloodline is your primary family.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

He and I are not the same person crazy troll.

LMAO... There are many of them who have been stripped naked by the truth. They now see me in their dreams. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
donnie:

LMAO... There are many of them who have been stripped naked by the truth. They now see me in their dreams. grin grin grin

You presented some valuable information. I mistook you for a troll.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2020
donnie:

So you go about disturbing people upandan and when I tell you that you are nothing but a scallywag and scattered brain you twist that ugly face of yours to the high heaven.......donnie leave another mans thread and come and answer my questions, omo ajekun

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
donnie:

I mistook you for a troll.

I don't feed trolls. I just drop info and keep it moving.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

I mistook you for a troll.

I don't feed trolls. I just drop info and keep it moving.

O good. It's people like this I was referring to. They're seriously pained by the truth and can't even hide it. They've become like lunatics.

nsiba:
So you go about disturbing people upandan and when I tell you that you are nothing but a scallywag and scattered brain you twist that ugly face of yours to the high heaven.......donnie leave another mans thread and come and answer my questions, omo ajekun
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
donnie:

O good. It's people like this I was referring to. They're seriously pained by the truth and can't even hide it. They've become like lunatics.

There are trolls everywhere. Don't feed them. Once you suspect it's a troll put them on blast and demand they stop trolling. They can derail a post with nonsense.

It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God so evil people will show up in every color.

This is why I stress bloodline because a true son of God wouldn't troll.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
The Black Lives Matter is a sinister plot to kill off the Hebrew male bloodline in America and stop the rise of the Maschiach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_FqU7TXLPI

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Greetings

One of the schemes used by Egyptian and Roman kings in the plot to kill off the Hebrew male was to separate the men from the women. And the U.S government and society did just that they created Feminism. A pysop created by the CIA, Feminism, and who is the CIA? Good old Roman Catholics the arch enemies of the Hebrews. Rome was founded by the Moors who put the Jews upon the throne. So it is Blacks and Jews working together to destroy the Hebrews in America.

Black Americans suffer the highest rate of single unwed mother lead households. Leaving 70 percent of Black children without their Dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3eeaQOKMqk

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Donnie

I try to use these posts as a compendium of data about our struggles as Hebrews. That way people can come here and get the information including Hebrews in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048351/jew-joe-biden-chooses-negro

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
donnie:

What is the Scattered brain feeling like?
Have you answered the questions you were asked or your have activated your blind, deaf and dumb mode

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

What is the Scattered brain feeling like?
Have you answered the questions you were asked or your have activated your blind, deaf and dumb mode

Stop trolling me

This is my post not Donnie so don't be attacking him in my posts.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop trolling me

This is my post not Donnie so don't be attacking him in my posts.

Did I mention your devilish name... Pri-ck

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

Did I mention your devilish name... Pri-ck

See there you go. You are crossing the line.

Stop trolling
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

See there you go. You are crossing the line.

Stop trolling
If you dare to mention me again devils agent

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:
If you dare to mention me again devils agent

Stop trolling

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop trolling
Just get ready we are going on a long ride....get all ya worthless pics, memes or whatever and tell devil am coming to burst his scrotum...

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:
Just get ready we are going on a long ride....get all ya worthless pics, memes or whatever and tell devil am coming to burst his scrotum...

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

this is SirRISKY.
So your job is to be posting rubbish on nairaland together with that he-goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Scientific Rationalism, Reason And Faith: Which Produces Systematic Knowledge? / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Kumuyi ABA Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.