Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11369 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2020

Who Were the Merovingians?

Historically speaking, the Merovingian dynasty consisted of Frankish kings who reigned over regions encompassing ancient Black Gaul, from 481 (Clovis I) to 752 B.C.E (Childeric III). According to tradition, Clovis, the founder of the dynasty descended from Merovech, chief of the Salian Franks and father of Childeric I, Clovis’ father.

After his death, his kingdom was divided up into Austriasia, Neustria, and Burgundy. These borders, however, were not clearly defined – in fact they were frequently combined – and were eventually fully united under the reign of Clotaire the I (558-61), Clotaire II (613-23) and Dagobert I (629-39). Although the dynasty would endure for more than a century afterward, it would be ruled mostly by “idle kings” – or kings controlled by their mayors, the Carolingians.

The Merovingians and the Holy Bloodline?

According to alternative historical theories, such as the one espoused in The Da Vinci Code, the Merovingian line had a connection to the Black Messiah family bloodline. This theory proposes that the Messiah was married to Mary Magdalene, and moreover, had children whom she bore. Jealous of her unrivalled attention in the eyes of their Messiah, the apostles sought to marginalize her after Messiah’s crucifixion.

Sensing danger, Magdalene fled to Gaul, France where she raised her children, who were legal heirs to the House of Judah. Eventually, her children would marry into the Merovingian line, which had their capital in Paris.

Furthermore, these supposed “conspiracy theorists” claim that the Merovingians did not simply “disappear” after the rule of Childeric II. Rather, Dagobert’s son, Sigebert, carried on their line. This secret would be kept by the Priory of Sion (a secret organization that would supposedly evolve to become the Knights Templar), who also had the responsibility of carrying documents verifying Mary Magdalene’s relationship with Jesus, as well as the Holy Grail itself: Mary’s body.

That's right my father's bloodline are true heirs to King David's throne. We are Defrance and Franks and we reside in Louisiana territory the United States. There are thousands of us Defrance and Franks old Black French Hebrews who came with Napoleon.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

You stay on this Edomite. grin

Fulani converted to Islam and were pagan Nubian cattle herders and warriors of ancient Egypt.

Again there is no Isrealite nation other than the Isreal nation of today.

We were called Yudeans or Everhs. The break away rebellious Jeroboam was the Isrealite.

I'm telling you as a Yudean of the royal bloodline from France who everyone is and that's my mission to divide the wolves from the sheep.

Come out of pagan devil worship.

So you changed your monicker and continued in your delusions? grin
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

So you changed your monicker and continued in your delusions? grin

Donnie

You said that the majority of West Africa are Hebrews. grin

Well here are the Ashanti brothers and sisters and they make up a huge chunk of the West Africa population.

The Ashanti religion is a mixture of spiritual and supernatural powers. They believe that plants, animals, and trees have souls. They also believe in fairies, witches, and forest monsters. There are a variety of religious beliefs involving ancestors, higher gods, or abosom, and 'Nyame', the Supreme Being of Ashanti.

Key beliefs
Although there are Christian and Muslim converts among the Asante, the traditional religion, based on belief in a distant supreme being, a pantheon of gods and lesser spirits, and the ever-present spirits of ancestors, remains the basis of the Asante conception of the universe. See also Asante empire.

These people are idol worshippers that's not one God worship. They have always been idol worshippers until they converted to Islam. Some converted to Christianity yet that's an already proven idol worship religion.

I'm not finding any Hebrews in Sub Sahara Africa only idol worshippers except those now Muslims.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

Donnie
You said that the majority of West Africa are Hebrews. grin
Well here are the Ashanti brothers and sisters and they make up a huge chunk of the West Africa population.

The Ashanti religion is a mixture of spiritual and supernatural powers. They believe that plants, animals, and trees have souls. They also believe in fairies, witches, and forest monsters. There are a variety of religious beliefs involving ancestors, higher gods, or abosom, and 'Nyame', the Supreme Being of Ashanti.

Key beliefs
Although there are Christian and Muslim converts among the Asante, the traditional religion, based on belief in a distant supreme being, a pantheon of gods and lesser spirits, and the ever-present spirits of ancestors, remains the basis of the Asante conception of the universe. See also Asante empire.

These people are idol worshippers that's not one God worship. They have always been idol worshippers until they converted to Islam. Some covered to Christianity yet that's an already proven idol worship religion.

I'm not finding any Hebrews in Sub Sahara Africa only idol worshippers except those now Muslims.

Yes, idol worship is a sign that they're the true people of the book. The fakes are busy decieving the world with their fake Babylonian religion they call Judaism and their Talmud. The true children of Israel today would be seen to have discontinued from their herritage.

Jeremiah 17:4
[4]And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
[27]And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Quit your lies and accept the #TRUTH

And by the way, NYAME is a popular name for the Father YAH, the creator, among Bantus (Ancient Isrealites). Nigeria has NYAMBE (YAH-ABE), EYAMBA, NYAME. Kongo has NZAMBI. These all have the name YAH in them. They give praise to the father YAH.

Also, the name YAHUAH (the God of Israel) was known and called among the natives of Ashanti ever before white men came to Africa.

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]
Yes, idol worship is a sign that they're the true people. The fakes are busy decieving the world with their fake Babylonian religion they call Judaism and their Talmud. The true children of Israel today would be seen to have discontinued from their herritage.

Jeremiah 17:4
[4]And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
[27]And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
[28]And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

Quit your lies and accept the #TRUTH

And by the way, NYAME is a popular name for the Father YAH among Bantus (Ancient Isrealites). Nigeria has NYAMBE (YAH-ABE), EYAMBA, NYAME. Kongo has NZAMBI. These all have the name YAH in them. They give praise to the father YAH.

Also, the name YAHUAH (the God of Israel) was known and called among the natives of Ashanti ever before white men came to Africa.

#AwakeOIsrael

Judaism is a pagan religion. grin

If you had studied them Jews you would know they were Freemasons. The Jews are behind the Scottish Rites Freemasonry which is idol worship. The Armenian Rites is another Eastern world Jewish Freemasonry idol worship. Those Isreali Jews are pedophiles and homosexuals. Those Young Turks or Sebastian Jews are incest lovers, ritual sex magicians and idol worshippers.

As far as the Talmud it's a Satanc book from Black Babylon. It deals with laws for masters and laws for slaves. Its witchcraft.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

As far as the Talmud it's a Satanc book from Black Babylon. It deals with laws for masters and laws for slaves. Its witchcraft.

You're not well at all. You're saying the blacks called themselves monkeys? Or you don't know that's in thier talmud? This was part of the justification for the transatlantic slave trade where they (fake white Jews) sold Isrealites into slavery.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

You're not well at all. You're saying the blacks called themselves monkeys? Or you don't know that's in thier talmud? This was part of the justification for the TRANSATLANTIC slave trade where they (fake white Jews) sold Isrealites into slavery.

No I'm saying these Black Babylonians were doing Luciferian magick and genetic splicing. They created a whole bunch of genetic modified creatures. The Talmud code regulated the Goyim. This is the stories of Gilgamesh.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

No I'm saying these Black Babylonians were doing Luciferian magick and genetic splicing. They created a whole bunch of genetic modified creatures. This is the stories of Gilgamesh.

I agree that the ancient Babylonians were black but those who used the practices of these ancient blacks to oppress and destroy the Israelites were white Edomites. You're being dishonest mentioning blacks.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

I agree that the ancient Babylonians were black but those who used the practices of these ancient blacks to oppress and destroy the Israelites were white Edomites. You're being dishonest mentioning blacks.

You still think puny Whites control this world?

I used to have a friend who was Black he used to get beat by a White boy yet sometimes he won. grin I beat the hell out of that White boy and the rest of them.

Yudeans are the greatest fighters in world history.

The Whiteman has never won a fight against any Black people without other Black people helping him. Do your research better.

https://www.nairaland.com/6162422/sons-king-david-black-hebrews

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

You still think puny Whites control this world?

I used to have a friend who was Black he used to get beat by a White boy yet sometimes he won. grin I beat the hell out of that White boy and the rest of them.

Yudeans are the greatest fighters in world history.

The Whiteman has never won a fight against any Black people without other Black people helping him. Do your research better.

https://www.nairaland.com/6162422/sons-king-david-black-hebrews

I deal with the children of Israel, not "black people". And yes, black people were part of those that enslaved and are enslaving Isrealites.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

I deal with the children of Israel, not "black people". And yes, black people were part of those that enslaved and are enslaving Isrealites.

I can prove to you that behind the White devil is the Black devil. Edomite is a spiritual bloodline and nature knows no color line. Esau sought the dragon's blood and mixed with them. Those Blacks that live like dragons always seeking Imperial domination.

Why do you think the Yudean royal bloodline went into Europe and not Africa? You must figure this out. Everywhere in Africa the Hamites rule. It's one tribe ruling Kenya. It's one tribe dominating Ethiopia. One tribe dominates Nigeria. And on and on. You are not free until you have your own land and you are the ruler. My father's bloodline understood this which is why we didn't go into Africa in 70 A.D. The Black Gauls we united with to form France were pagans yet not imperialist.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

I can prove to you that behind the White devil is the Black devil. Edomite is a spiritual bloodline and nature knows no color line. Esau sought the dragon's blood and mixed with them. Those Blacks that live like dragons always seeking Imperial domination.

Why do you think the Yudean royal bloodline went into Europe and not Africa? You must figure this out. Everywhere in Africa the Hamites rule. It's one tribe ruling Kenya. It's one tribe dominating Ethiopia. One tribe dominates Nigeria. And on and on. You are not free until you have your own land and you are the ruler. My father's bloodline understood this which is why we didn't go into Africa in 70 A.D. The Black Gauls we united with to form France were pagans yet not imperialist.

You tell too many lies.
Majority of the YAHUDEEN fled into Africa after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. It from North Africa these Bantus (Isrealites) went on to conquer Spain and Portugal.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

You tell too many lies.
Majority of the YAHUDEEN fled into Africa after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. It from North Africa these Bantus (Isrealites) went on to conquer Spain and Portugal.

They left in waves and different time periods. I'm telling you truth you didnt know. Black Hebrews lived in France and it's a land mass connected with Servile where other Yudeans lived. We were there before the Caliphs came. Islam didnt rise until the 4th century with Prophet Muhammad. The Ottoman Empire came in the 7th century. The Moors invaded Europe in 711 A.D. Yet going back the last Yudean stronghold fell in 70 A.D. So we were already living in the Iberian Peninsula long before the Caliph. In fact the Iberian Peninsula is named after Yudea as we are called Tiberian by Greek tongues. So it's the Tiberian Peninsula or Yudean Peninsula. We were there first and many didnt desire dealing with the idol worship in Africa, the raiding, marauding and other issues. Don't forget these same Africans sold hundreds of millions of Hebrews to the White Jews traders. And after Europe outlawed their people's participation the Africans went to Europe to protest a return to the practice of slavery.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

They left in waves and different time periods. I'm telling you truth you didnt know. Black Hebrews lived in France and it's a land mass connected with Servile where other Yudeans lived.

Who told you I didn't know? But I'm not gonna let you tell lies like "ALL YAHUDEEN went into Europe".
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

Who told you I didn't know? But I'm not gonna let you tell lies like "ALL YAHUDEEN went into Europe".

No. The royal line of Mary Magdalene's children via the Messiah went into South France. There are lots of towns with Hebrew names, the French language is semantic origin, and many buildings constructed the way our ancestors did in the kingdom of Yudea.

My cousin told me years ago our family descends from Knights Templars. We are Hebrew. St. Benedict is a Black Roman catholic Hebrew. He supported many Carthars who had their own brand of Christianity based upon Mary Magdalene's teachings. We are the royal line of Yudea and we live in America. The Black Messiah is destined to rise among us. We desire our own land not settle back in Africa.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

[s]No. The royal line of Mary Magdalene's children via the Messiah went into South France.[/s] There are lots of towns with Hebrew names, the French language is semantic origin, and many buildings constructed the way our ancestors did in the kingdom of Yudea.

Done
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

To much nonsnese in one article. You think just because something is presented as ancient it is true?

I know its truth what they are doing is saying its them the now phony White French. The bloodline of Christ has been an Islamic, Catholic, Hebrew, Judaism secret passed down in other religions and secret societies. There is no resurrection of Christ without a bloodline.

Those Whites mostly came with the Barbarian incursions caused by the Black Attila and the Black Huns and the emperor of the Byzantine Empire who was a Coptic Moor. We were living in the Iberian Peninsula since 70 A.D so they caused this flood of barbarians in the 4th and 5th centuries which imploded Western Rome. This caused the fall of Western Rome. The Merovingian dynasty rose in the 4th century and when they found we were still thriving they poisoned the last Merovingian king. They replaced the line with the Carollingians in the 7th century. We formed Knights Templars and the Priory of Sion. We camped at old Solomon's temple in the Holy land. Mt. Sion is in Afghanistan and the ancient Yavadas called it Mt. Meru. Even Christ spent time in India that's where Hebrews are from. You should know this if you were inclined to know the truth. We come from Black Indians.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Donnie

You might desire to study Sanskrit the original language of the Vedas. In Sanskrit Yadav means warrior. Krishna descended from the warrior class of Yavadas or Yudeans the Latin Judan. King David was from this line and was one of the greatest warriors who ever lived. Prophet Muhammad is from Abraham who is a Yavada and was a great warrior. We are the bloodline of social reform for all of humanity. Hebrew laws are the basis of all 3 major religions Islam, Christianity and Judaism that make up most of the world government constitutions. And if you equate the Hindu which mock the Vedas, then Buddhism comes from the same source, you have nearly all moral laws coming from Asia. Elijah Muhammad taught all the dark races came from Asia and the Earth is trillions of years old. The cycle of souls goes on for eternity.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
KingClovisone:

I know its truth what they are doing is saying its them the now phony White French. The bloodline of Christ has been an Islamic, Catholic, Hebrew, Judaism secret passed down in other religions and secret societies. There is no resurrection of Christ without a bloodline.

Those Whites mostly came with the Barbarian incursions caused by the Black Attila and the Black Huns and the emperor of the Byzantine Empire who was a Coptic Moor. We were living in the Iberian Peninsula since 70 A.D so they caused this flood of barbarians in the 4th and 5th centuries which imploded Western Rome. This caused the fall of Western Rome. The Merovingian dynasty rose in the 4th century and when they found we were still thriving they poisoned the last Merovingian king. They replaced the line with the Carollingians in the 7th century. We formed Knights Templars and the Priory of Sion. We camped at old Solomon's temple in the Holy land. Mt. Sion is in Afghanistan and the ancient Yavadas called it Mt. Meru. Even Christ spent time in India that's where Hebrews are from. You should know this if you were inclined to know the truth. We come from Black Indians.

[/s]

My Zion is not in Afghanistan but in Africa (KENYA).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

Indians are Hammites (Kush). Even the Indians respect Bantus (Isrealites) for their Spirituality, ancient wisdom and herritage.

And there's nothing like "black Huns". See your fake Attila image, you Edomite. angry

Huns were the seed of fallen angels (See pics below. Attila is no.1). What are you smoking?

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
KingClovisone:
Donnie

You might desire to study Sanskrit the original language of the Vedas. In Sanskrit Yadav means warrior. Krishna descended from the warrior class of Yavadas or Yudeans the Latin Judan. King David was from this line and was one of the greatest warriors who ever lived. Prophet Muhammad is from Abraham who is a Yavada and was a great warrior. We are the bloodline of social reform for all of humanity. Hebrew laws are the basis of all 3 major religions Islam, Christianity and Judaism that make up most of the world government constitutions. And if you equate the Hindu which mock the Vedas, then Buddhism comes from the same source, you have nearly all moral laws coming from Asia. Elijah Muhammad taught all the dark races came from Asia and the Earth is trillions of years old. The cycle of souls goes on for eternity.

[/s]

NONSENSE. I don't care what Elijah Mohammed taught. YISOLELE (ISRAEL) is not trillions of years old.

There's a tribe called Dawida in Kenya. Dawid or Daweed is the Hebrew name for David. There's also Abayudaya (meaning children of Yudaya/Judah) in Uganda with a tradition of several Kings who trace their lineage to King David.

You're really delusional not to know that it all began in Africa and will end in Africa. And when you're caught lying you begin to talk about "trillions of years ago". How does that concern me or the children of Israel?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

My Zion is not in Afghanistan but in Africa (KENYA).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

Indians are Hammites (Kush). Even the Indians respect Bantus (Isrealites) for their Spirituality, ancient wisdom and herritage.

And there's nothing like "black Huns". See your fake Attila image, you Edomite. angry

Huns were the seed of fallen angels (See pics below. Attila is no.1). What are you smoking?

It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God and His people.

The lighter skinned Huns represented the minority in ancient times of barbaric asia. You forget barbarism occurred in North Africa as well. It includes raiding, marauding, raping, pillaging, enslaving and sacrificing the innocents.

All bloodlines of the Earth in remote times were darkskin yet they may have been a time when people had blue skin like in the Avatar and Asian myths. As the Earth has transformed so have her children over the trillions of years.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God and His people.

That's not news

KingClovisone:
The lighter skinned Huns represented the minority in ancient times of barbaric asia. You forget barbarism occurred in North Africa as well. It includes raiding, marauding, raping, pillaging, enslaving and sacrificing the innocents.

Yes, the Turkish and Roman invasions. They were all white invasions into Africa. The invasion of Edomites... Dragon seed.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my worshippers, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Yes YAHUAH knows his people are in Africa, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

That's not news

Yes, the Turkish and Roman invasions. They were all white invasions into Africa.

Rome is Black. And Afro Turks were the dominant force. Osman Bey who founded the Ottoman Empire was a Berber. You keep forgetting this spiritual war is about religion not race.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

Rome is Black. And Afro Turks were the dominant force. Osman Bey who founded the Ottoman Empire was a Berber. You keep forgetting this spiritual war is about religion not race.

We can see... They're all black people. You're sick. angry

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Min, in ancient Egyptian religion, a godof fertility and harvest, embodiment of the masculine principle; he was also worshipped as the Lord of the Eastern Desert. His cult originated in predynastic times (4th millennium bce). Min was represented with phallus erect, a flail in his raised right hand.

These homosexual fertility practices were in Egypt and when Dynasties changed these people dispersed into different lands in Africa.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:

We can see... They're all black people. You're sick.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone

Nobody asked you for ancient history. You said Rome is black. "IS" is present tense. Prove it, you pale skinned Edomite.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingClovisone:

These homosexual fertility practices were in Egypt and when Dynasties changed these people dispersed into different lands in Africa.

It said "fertility" in blue there, but your mind read "homosexual" into it. Continue, we are observing you.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:
KingClovisone

Nobody asked you for ancient history. You said Rome is black. "IS" is present tense. Prove it you pale skinned Edomite.

There are Black Catholics are over the world. Some are priests, nuns, Bishops, archbishops over thousands of Black parishioners in their district.

You keep thinking Esau is White. Nature knows no color line. And some of Esau are Jews! Arabs! Asians and Indians! Paganism and idol worship is everywhere.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
KingClovisone:

There are Black Catholics are over the world. Some are priests, nuns, Bishops, archbishops over thousands of Black parishioners in their district.

You keep thinking Esau is White. Nature knows no color line. And some of Esau are Jews! Arabs! Asians and Indians! Paganism and idol worship is everywhere.

[/s]

So because there are black Catholics, they are now ethnically Roman? Not only are you sick, you've been exposed as a liar and con man, I'm done with you.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by KingClovisone: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
donnie:
[s][/s]

So because there are black Catholics, they are now ethnically Roman? Not only are you sick, you've been exposed as a liar and con man, I'm done with you.

So those Blacks who become priests and nuns in a faith they falsely vow they will never have sex? They are homosexuals and homosexuality is Roman religion. Their Bible plagiarized Allah's holy Torah and wiped out its laws. Do you think those Black Roman Catholics ever desire the truth be told that Jesus Christ is not the Hebrew Messiah? That Jesus Christ is not God Almighty? You ask the impossible of a man because you see him as your brother. You exactly expect pagan Blacks to lay down advancing their religion so you can be a Hebrew. No, they desire to advance Jesus Christ or some crazy Judaism they will never accept you being your own king. The Qur'an warns the believers that the Christians and the Jews will never stop trying to covert you to their faith. They spread their religion through war and will continue to inquisition, enslave and dominate.

David was a warrior king.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis / QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.