Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships (1027 Views)

Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamLEGEND1:
This in factually untrue. (most) Women have been conditioned to be attracted to men older than they are due to economic and biological (child bearing) reasons.

the pressure on women to utilize their viable child-bearing years makes them consider marriage much earlier than they have to, an age at which their similarly-aged male counterparts are usually not able to support a family of their own. Slowly, this came to be seen as immaturity in males.

there are a number of published works to back this up if you care to check.

This is all pointless -- of course -- if you don't think science measures up to your opinion.

like I said earlier: you don't need to worry about my romantic prospects. I'm doing great.

Who told you all these, i guess your biological teacher grin

Continue..
Re: 50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:37am On Sep 30, 2020
IamLEGEND1:
and this rigid assignment of roles is what has made just as many marriages crumble.

I preach self sufficience. I cook, clean and do everything for myself, and others if I need to. There is no hard and fast rule to life. Stick to what works for you. Don't try forcing your idea of what a marriage should be on others.

but she says the truth. That's why women see , 50:50 men as a joke, because they never want to fulfill thier part of the 50:50

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What's The Most Effective Method Of Breaking Up With A Girl? / You Still Looking For A Virgin? / No Girl Is Too Young To Break Your Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.