Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (55856 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by bigfish3k: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
tj2018:
These are not yorubas, but IPOB parading self as yorubas. Yoruba community in Bangladesh? shocked. It can only be igbos i Swear...
Pained mofo

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nchenches: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
aumeehn:
Lol! Allow the North Central to demand for division na? Why imposing it on them!! Your hatred for Arewa will strangle you!! Hahahaha wake up and smell the coffee nothing will devide Nigeria. Go to the polls and use your numbers to win Elections and stop crying!

Which polls and what numbers?

Nigeria’s polls is a sham due to the fact that Niger Republic people and underage vote in the north, coupled with undue large number of 20 states proliferated in the north by northern soldiers.
The must win 25% of votes in 24 states in the Electoral Act is to enable only northern presidential candidates win.
No southern presidential election candidate can win unless north is tired of ruling Nigeria.

What else do you think fires up the secessionist moves in the south?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by bigfish3k: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
tj2018:
Niger delta is not part of biafra....
Let's solve one problem first before the next

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Kingzeez10: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Focus on the message and leave the messenger you alahu akba terrorist
Ọdẹ ni ẹ
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by bigfish3k: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
IPod using another method to draw the attention of the world to a new style.

Buy printing posters and banners in Yoruba and oduduwa republic name

Reminds me of the world war and how some national are drawn into it
So ipob did the ibadan protest also

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Kachikey(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
I really can't wait for this dream to be achieved
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
why e no go touch me!! Abi u no nọ say buhari na curse to humanity

grin grin grin grin
Oboi you dn finish me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
nolywe:

why telling him sherap??...This man knows about seperation and divorce so well

Whether he Herap or sherap he should just sharap cos wife beaters have no say in decent societies.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by NaMeAboki: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Zanyking:
He wrote on his FB

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10158860098217210/

FFK should first try to put his own house in order before commenting on something far more complex than his problems.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by geoffez: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
If Yoruba and Igbo leave, what will they eat?

Just asking for SS people tongue
Because your senseless brain never stop asking yourself while your people flood the street igbos and yoruba land begging for food to eat on daily basis.
Get sense out said no that animal will think better than you

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Scarrr: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
wildikeman:

As in I'm working ur schwester
dumb
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Psoul(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hope they will also tag the Oduduwa agitators terrorists?
I will like to see how the Yorubas will handle this
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by adekolaelect(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Graysons:
If yorubas want to leave Nigeria let them leave.
Let them stop disturbing our Cyberspace with their nonsense.
If you think the state of the country do not call for separation !! Go back home and take your sense .stop disturbing us with senseless comments on niaraland .
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
geoffez:

Because your senseless brain never stop asking yourself while your people flood the street igbos and yoruba land begging for food to eat on daily basis.
Get sense out said no that animal will think better than you

Why channel your frustrations to me

Am I buhari tongue
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by akdjr(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
I just de laugh �. This same protesters will support a candidate in 2023.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by magzey: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
And they live in Nigeria ? Rubbish ass holes

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Bambambiglo: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
LZAA:

You must understand that bambambiglo and arrewa wee not like this postgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2021 blackking98 iceberg3

Senseless comment as usual

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by leisuretym: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
If Yoruba and Igbo leave, what will they eat?

Just asking for SS people tongue
middle belt people are the farmers, not the Hausas , hausas are traders who go to buy in the farms from the farmers, go and find out

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by wirelessmaster: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol you don't know us sha! shocked I don't know if I'm wrong but I have a feeling that we Yoruba's are very cunning in nature and can act being very friendly to people also.
Just keep supporting one Nigeria Nigeria would rotate the presidency bt southwest and north then Igbo's would be left out. With the ongoing political structure I'm seeing Igbo's becoming president after Yoruba man becomes president and that would be out of pity.
Running a country with such system is very bad.
The presidency should be rotated and each region bring his very best candidate. If by now you don't know that Yoruba's are trying to get the best out of this country then you're still sleeping.
4get about people saying the east are good at tech. The best universities are in SW largest non oil IGR from SW of recent Lagos uni topping chart of best universities in Africa.
Dangote refinery in Lagos eko Atlantic city lekki free trade zone project.
What the Yoruba man needs is utmost benefit from the Nigeria system. Amotekun is established already in future years Yorubas might be a threat to every region in Nigeria and then amotekun would be fully equipped for any Possible war.
Then if Nigeria don't do the Yoruba bidding they'll treating to breakout. What would be for the Igbo's young man?
If you're doubting my conspiracy just wait till it becomes clear that osibanjo is our next president then know Yoruba's don't need to do meeting before they think the same

You are not from South West. Oduduwa Republic is a divine assignment that must be completed. While Biafra has 98% support and followership among Ibos, Oduduwa Republic is faced by myriad of opposition and problems. Islam in the South West is the greatest opposition followed by old political interest and government contractors. Gradually, we will get there. The Muslims in South West is under the control of the Caliphate. While the Caliphate used the Emirates system to rule the North, the Caliphate used Islam to control the South West Muslims. The IBOs (Mazi KANU) should understand various limitations in the South West. It is not a matter of betrayal or cowardice. There are so many political and inter tribal conflicts in the South West.

Gradually, the present and future generations in the South West will make Oduduwa Republic a reality.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

grin grin grin grin
Oboi you dn finish me cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by wirelessmaster: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
NaMeAboki:

FFK should first try to put his own house in order before commenting on something far more complex than his problems.

So IBO and Yoruba leaving Nigeria is complex, what about if it is Hausa and Fulani that are leaving? If Hausa are leaving, nobody will force them to stay and it does not require violence, why is IBO and Yoruba leaving Nigeria now a matter of war?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by GENERALG2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Garri, Akpu and Amala.

Chicken, Fish and Goats

Vegetables and Fruits.

Cocoa, Palm Oil and Honey

These are not from the North

Including :
Yam, plantain, assorted soups and rice... Etc
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
aumeehn:
Rotate what?? Guy you will never get power served on a platter! Go mobilise your people and win Election. Nobody is rotating shit, go to the polls and win. Everyone knows the North are power concious not you guys down south that Worship Money. You said we are poor, agreed! But we know how to play power games. Igbos are one of the most populous tribe in Nigeria but they will never smell power because they are not power concious, safe for the Yorubas they are trying a little. Let me tell in the North i know a Man who is not in talking terms with his son because they both belong to different political parties. This is to show you how our people seriously take politics. You cant just sit down and expect us to vote your kisman because you guys said so! You Fight for it! Go and use your numbers and win Elections and stop whinning! North will retain power from now till 2050!
Who be dis one? Sometimes ehn, I just can't believe what I'm seeing.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
leisuretym:

middle belt people are the farmers, not the Hausas , hausas are traders who go to buy in the farms from the farmers, go and find out

But the middle belt is not part of oduduwa and ipod na
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by naija4life247: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Focus on the message and leave the messenger you alahu akba terrorist

This one is on drugs just like his mentor the woman beater Femi Fani Kayode
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Jdbrasco2: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
J111333:
Ipob yuuts are protesting in Nigeria while Oduduwa yuuts are protesting in London.

Now we know who dey fear python dance pass. grin

I know you probably harbour some anger based on what has transpired between IPOB and Yorubas, but it time to move on bro. Let's tone down the divisive language. Just incase, I'm not Yoruba oo.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by EmekaA125(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns.

Quite boring.
Honestly. I don't trust Yorubas. They can make U-turn from their struggle if any at any point.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
I know you probably harbour some anger based on what has transpired between IPOB and Yorubas, but it time to move on bro. Let's tone down the divisive language. Just incase, I'm not Yoruba oo.

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Moorish: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seunpaul01:
See as Igbo flags dey contradict each other. Country never starts they don dey disagree with flag colours.

I support Yoruba but not the name they want to call their nation. It is uncivilized to use a name base on tale of ancestors to name a country, Yoruba nation would have sound well - The Republic of Yoruba, United States of Yorubas.

Just like there is Korea for Koreans, China for Chinese, Portugal for Portuguese, France for French, Russia for Russian etc... We should also have Yoruba for Yorubas..or Yorubarian cheesy I think the latter go well.
Your post makes sense. I am a Yoruban from the country of Yoruba

But on a serious note, restructuring is what we need.. Nigeria is a Giant

Don’t tame the beast by dissolving

But government can harness our diversity by restructuring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.