Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (55855 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nchenches: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
nothing will come out from this agitations except two things happens....
if an Arewa republic agitation will start from the north and,
if Britain says ok, break the union!

Unless Britain says yes?

Only racists, unrepentant racists, would say no to dissolution of Nigeria - the most dysfunctional country on earth; a country whose unending conflicts have consumed the lives of millions of black Africans. How fair was Lord Lugard in 1914?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Bigsunny01(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:
Well, if they wan divide make dem divide, as for me na to run commot, after dividing now it would become a problem of who is from Imo who is from Abia then another division, then it goes like that until you finally go back to being what you were before civilisation. Rubbish.

grin grin
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by speedchariot(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
FFK,fix your Home before you think of fixing.
Family,is the smallest unit of a Nation.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:
So, soon there'll be no giant of Africa...

, South-Korea.

Instead of these weird local names. That way, we somehow remain the giant of Africa but as independent regions/ countries.
We keep being delusional about giant of Africa. We are giant of poverty!
Don't let people deceive you I've seen smaller African country doing far better than us in their GDP per capita income

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
2023 will be the best time to address the issue of whether we want to stay together or go our separate ways.

By 2023, power should shift from the North, and come to the East (by Zoning formula).

It would be the best time to start the agitation vigorously.

But personally, I don't support an outright dissolution of this union called Nigeria. We should never allow Nigeria to stop existing.

All we need is regionalization which obviously worked for us in the 60s, and made Nigeria the pride of Africa.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Bigsunny01(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Instead of you to counter the assertion you go so low to insults, I don't blame you, I blame your father for not buying postinor for your mother.

Osalobua shocked
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by od501: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Zanyking:
He wrote on his FB

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10158860098217210/

Lord Lugard na bastard iswear!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Osalobua shocked
Na him start am na. smiley
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Lavisha(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
slivertongue:
the end is near
This is good.
I see ipob and Oodua agitators!
What a combo.
If the potorpotor Igbos can embrace the brown roofers and forego the bitterness and conflicts then the future will be very good and awusa/fulani go suffer the brunt.

But if you keep calling me afonja/ewedu guzzler and I keep calling you red mud Jew then we will forever be at an impasse and awusa/fulani will enjoy all our sufferings.

I think we should embrace the former.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by mightyhazel: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Garri, Akpu and Amala.

Chicken, Fish and Goats

Vegetables and Fruits.

Cocoa, Palm Oil and Honey

These are not from the North
snails,pigs,rabbits,grasscutters,wild animals,anu 404,cocoyams,plantain,maize,rice,beans,yams
.. nothing we lack for south .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Look at this one, if only your father had not seen you as a pathetic waste of space and a minus one to his family you won't have quoted me the way you did.
do I look like taut like you?? Carry your Rountin dead body and gerra here!!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osus from the erosion ravaged South Evil glorious? Then glorious has a new meaning

Hahaha

I see where you coming from

You're a sleeping DOG, you better be left lying
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
do I look like taut like you?? Carry your Rountin dead body and gerra here!!
He no fit spell tout self. gringrin haew be like say this one go all those roadside primary schools in enugu.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Omoslim26: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

I always thought of these also until I noticed secession don't need violence or breaking families. Just the way I can marry some one from Benin rep that's how I'll marry someone from Biafra. It does not mean we have to chase all Igbo's living in north and Lagos .

D chance of a peaceful break up in Africa is very very slim remember Sudan and South Sudan?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Nchenches:

Unless Britain says yes?

Only racists, unrepentant racists, would say no to dissolution of Nigeria - the most dysfunctional country on earth; a country whose unending conflicts have consumed the lives of millions of black Africans. How fair was Lord Lugard in 1914?
don't mind those efulefus
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

He no fit spell tout self. gringrin haew be like say this one go all those roadside primary schools in enugu.
yea!! At least am better than that ur slowpoke begotten father!!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Kirigidi(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2020
zangaozanga:
Waste of time and energy
Who be Hausa? Are they your father? So if Yoruba and Igbo Nations want to leave you think one set of terrorist black ragtag idiots will be able to stop them? Wake up from your dream. That the South have been very quiet, patient and tolerant of the excesses of the Fulani Islamists doesn't mean they are stronger than us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
May I be alive to see the breaking of this new dawn. Someday, Oduduwa Republic will be our Nation. Omo Ondo ni me o, swagger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

I always thought of these also until I noticed secession don't need violence or breaking families. Just the way I can marry some one from Benin rep that's how I'll marry someone from Biafra. It does not mean we have to chase all Igbo's living in north and Lagos .
gringringrin haew, do you know why I am laughing? Now while we are still together tribalism is a problem, imagine what happens when we separate, it will be horrible, families WILL be torn apart because the hostility will shoot to the high heavens.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by od501: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2020
Zanyking:
He wrote on his FB

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10158860098217210/

eddyslim:
For what pls?
eddyslim:
For what pls?

the biggest problem on earth today starts small.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Don't bother with some of these secessionists, they are moved by sentiments and adrenaline, when they finally find what they are looking for, gringrin na when you go see say life no be beans.
Lol you don't know us sha! shocked I don't know if I'm wrong but I have a feeling that we Yoruba's are very cunning in nature and can act being very friendly to people also.
Just keep supporting one Nigeria Nigeria would rotate the presidency bt southwest and north then Igbo's would be left out. With the ongoing political structure I'm seeing Igbo's becoming president after Yoruba man becomes president and that would be out of pity.
Running a country with such system is very bad.
The presidency should be rotated and each region bring his very best candidate. If by now you don't know that Yoruba's are trying to get the best out of this country then you're still sleeping.
4get about people saying the east are good at tech. The best universities are in SW largest non oil IGR from SW of recent Lagos uni topping chart of best universities in Africa.
Dangote refinery in Lagos eko Atlantic city lekki free trade zone project.
What the Yoruba man needs is utmost benefit from the Nigeria system. Amotekun is established already in future years Yorubas might be a threat to every region in Nigeria and then amotekun would be fully equipped for any Possible war.
Then if Nigeria don't do the Yoruba bidding they'll treating to breakout. What would be for the Igbo's young man?
If you're doubting my conspiracy just wait till it becomes clear that osibanjo is our next president then know Yoruba's don't need to do meeting before they think the same
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by darediamond(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
slivertongue:
the end is near
YES IT IS!
They are still dreaming in HAUSA FULANI LAND.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
yea!! At least am better than that ur slowpoke begotten father!!
E pain am o. Don't worry oh e be zina biko. Rubbish illiterate, take your dead body back to your father's house, I'm done with you, may the dogs feed on your tottering flesh.

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol you don't know us sha! shocked I don't know if I'm wrong but I have a feeling that we Yoruba's are very cunning in nature and can act being very friendly to people also.
Just keep supporting one Nigeria Nigeria would rotate the presidency bt southwest and north then Igbo's would be left out. With the ongoing political structure I'm seeing Igbo's becoming president after Yoruba man becomes president and that would be out of pity.
Running a country with such system is very bad.
The presidency should be rotated and each region bring his very best candidate. If by now you don't know that Yoruba's are trying to get the best out of this country then you're still sleeping.
4get about people saying the east are good at tech. The best universities are in SW largest non oil IGR from SW of recent Lagos uni topping chart of best universities in Africa.
Dangote refinery in Lagos eko Atlantic city lekki free trade zone project.
What the Yoruba man needs is utmost benefit from the Nigeria system. Amotekun is established already in future years Yorubas might be a threat to every region in Nigeria and then amotekun would be fully equipped for any Possible war.
Then if Nigeria don't do the Yoruba bidding they'll treating to breakout. What would be for the Igbo's young man?
If you're doubting my conspiracy just wait till it becomes clear that osibanjo is our next president then know Yoruba's don't need to do meeting before they think the same
Rotating presidency is stupidity and is one of the reasons a part of me suggests we need someone else to rule this country and teach us, we need competent leaders not idiots from our regions, the most competent should rule, that is how sane countries do it and that is how it should be, does the US practise this rotation scheme, abeg make we dey think, we should fight for competent leaders not fcking ourselves up because of tribalism.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by basybasy: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2020
punisha:
I don't comment on threads like this... To see IPOB and oduduwa protesting together gave me goosebumps walahi. Buhari will forever be known as d man that divided Nigeria proper.
The signal which it gives is that, Buhari and FulaniHausa crooks should not think of taking presidency to the north in 2023. If they try it, it means Nigeria will collapse. Secondly, we as Yorubas have never supported agitation, but the way this dondu united is running the country, I think it is better for us togo on our separate ways. Hungers everywhere. Why closing borders while d prices of food were still uncontrolled, while foods are not available.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
nakaman:
like you have food already

Too much food my friend
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by timagentms: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Our agitation on Oduduwa Republic and Biafra will come to reality, but Uncle Femi, it will be so nice of you to be certain about your stand because, this one leg in and out no make sense to me. Don't do like a bat (Sekuseiye)
But note, with or without you the liberation will surely come to reality.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
na u Buhari dey torment!!

Hahahhahaha. That one touch you.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by nolywe(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Ojiofor:
Sharap FFK.
why telling him sherap??...This man knows about seperation and divorce so well
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

E pain am o. Don't worry oh e be zina biko. Rubbish illiterate, take your dead body back to your father's house, I'm done with you, may the dogs feed on your tottering flesh.
if not motor will crush ur routine dead body befor 17th of this we
Month mark my word
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Scarrr: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2020
wildikeman:

It does.. See how it's been working.

Na u dey hustle ba... Where has it gotten you?

Me I'm working o
if I hear u dey work...bigots are Jobless
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Rotating presidency is stupidity and is one of the reasons a part of me suggests we need someone else to rule this country and teach us, we need competent leaders not idiots from our regions, the most competent should rule, that is how sane countries do it and that is how it should be, does the US practise this rotation scheme, abeg make we dey think, we should fight for competent leaders not fcking ourselves up because of tribalism.
Your trying very hard to be civilize but you should understand that Nigeria is not like that. We should not disregard the fact that we are not like USA were the aboriginals are lesser than the rest USA population.
Every tribe fight for its own part of the national cake. Don't let us lie to ourself this thing need to be rotated. Let's not use the system that would rob one region from getting to the presidential seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.