Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (55854 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Hahahhahaha. That one touch you.
why e no go touch me!! Abi u no nọ say buhari na curse to humanity
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by darediamond(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol you don't know us sha! shocked I don't know if I'm wrong but I have a feeling that we Yoruba's are very cunning in nature and can act being very friendly to people also.
Just keep supporting one Nigeria Nigeria would rotate the presidency bt southwest and north then Igbo's would be left out. With the ongoing political structure I'm seeing Igbo's becoming president after Yoruba man becomes president and that would be out of pity.
Running a country with such system is very bad.
The presidency should be rotated and each region bring his very best candidate. If by now you don't know that Yoruba's are trying to get the best out of this country then you're still sleeping.
4get about people saying the east are good at tech. The best universities are in SW largest non oil IGR from SW of recent Lagos uni topping chart of best universities in Africa.
Dangote refinery in Lagos eko Atlantic city lekki free trade zone project.
What the Yoruba man needs is utmost benefit from the Nigeria system. Amotekun is established already in future years Yorubas might be a threat to every region in Nigeria and then amotekun would be fully equipped for any Possible war.
Then if Nigeria don't do the Yoruba bidding they'll treating to breakout. What would be for the Igbo's young man?
If you're doubting my conspiracy just wait till it becomes clear that osibanjo is our next president then know Yoruba's don't need to do meeting before they think the same
Of all you said, you make pure sense here:"then amotekun would be fully equipped for any Possible war"

But you need to be corrected.

Our true leaders in Yoruba are truly tired of North and there way of reasoning. That is the main Reason behind First, the Quick and Angry Installation of ARE ONA KAKANFO by Alaafin Of Oyo, Iku Baba Yeye, Oba Lamidi (Kaabiyesi Ooo!!!). And Second, the Introduction of AMOTEKUN.

Both Establishments are meant to Warn Hausa/Fulanis and even BRITAIN who are hate Yorubas and Igbos with Passion and using Hamsat/Fulanis to thread us down so as not to take over AFRICA from them( signs we are really showing!!)

As regards the AARE ONA KAKANFO, it instalment can only be done by Alaafin Of Oyo Alone. Do you know what that means??

We in Oduduwa Land, we have the saying that "Eniti A O Pada Leyin Re, A Ki Je Ki O Gburo Ese Eni"

NIGERIA PROJECT IS DEAD AND BURIED in South West and South Altogether. It is Just A Matter of Time For Them to realized that in Hausa/Fulani LAND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Your trying very hard to be civilize but you should understand that Nigeria is not like that. We should not disregard the fact that we are not like USA were the aboriginals are lesser than the rest USA population.
Every tribe fight for its own part of the national cake. Don't let us lie to ourself this thing need to be rotated. Let's not use the system that would rob one region from getting to the presidential seat
Since you people would love to think like this go on then, at least I'll leave this shithole soon since you guys can't realise that sentiments won't take you anywhere.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
if not motor will crush ur routine dead body befor 17th of this we
Month mark my word
gringringrin
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by aumeehn: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2020
meavox:

Power dynamics has changed. Power is now with MNN Alliance that is: Oduduwa bloc, Middle Belt bloc and Lower Niger bloc (SE & SS together). It is no longer with Arewa (and Britain). Britain is collapsing under Brexit plus it is a new country now that will not support Arewa and her terrorists.

This is the NEW NORMAL. We can tell Arewa to shut up as it is the MNN Alliance that now decides how and what happens to this Union. Spread the message.
Lol! Allow the North Central to demand for division na? Why imposing it on them!! Your hatred for Arewa will strangle you!! Hahahaha wake up and smell the coffee nothing will devide Nigeria. Go to the polls and use your numbers to win Elections and stop crying!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Since you people would love to think like this go on then, at least I'll leave this shithole soon since you guys can't realise that sentiments won't take you anywhere.
grin all the best for you bro. Politics is very dirty.I was born with a clean mind but not anymore. No matter my love for Igbo's I'm still Yoruba. And truth be told the north don't love Igbo's at all, don't let them deceive you with one Nigeria love. But if it happens that Yoruba's find their to Nigeria top affair I'm very sure it would favor the south since Yoruba's like being politically upright.
Else they increase and join the clamor for secession. Humanity matters most bro. If the north could think like sane people and stop their dislike for Igbo's. Then we'll stop our greedy political maneuvering.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nadiwilliams21(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns.

Quite boring.

Biafra is unstoppable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by aumeehn: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Your trying very hard to be civilize but you should understand that Nigeria is not like that. We should not disregard the fact that we are not like USA were the aboriginals are lesser than the rest USA population.
Every tribe fight for its own part of the national cake. Don't let us lie to ourself this thing need to be rotated. Let's not use the system that would rob one region from getting to the presidential seat
Rotate what?? Guy you will never get power served on a platter! Go mobilise your people and win Election. Nobody is rotating shit, go to the polls and win. Everyone knows the North are power concious not you guys down south that Worship Money. You said we are poor, agreed! But we know how to play power games. Igbos are one of the most populous tribe in Nigeria but they will never smell power because they are not power concious, safe for the Yorubas they are trying a little. Let me tell in the North i know a Man who is not in talking terms with his son because they both belong to different political parties. This is to show you how our people seriously take politics. You cant just sit down and expect us to vote your kisman because you guys said so! You Fight for it! Go and use your numbers and win Elections and stop whinning! North will retain power from now till 2050!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Idamond: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
see relationship between oduduwa and Biafra oo grin grin
the two they claim relationship
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by blaise26abj(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
punisha:
I don't comment on threads like this... To see IPOB and oduduwa protesting together gave me goosebumps walahi. Buhari will forever be known as d man that divided Nigeria proper.

Since 1999, the violent has taken the presidency of this country by force . Yorubas said if we were not given the presidency because of Abiola , they got it . The religious fights/sharia contributed to the yardua presidency , then the Nigerian delta agitations eventually led to the Jonathan presidency. Then Boko haram spiralled our of control and led to the Buhari presidency . Now oduduwa/Biafra agitation Is gathering momentum .

I can state that this is about 2023 and forcing the hands of the political elite to a form of power sharing that will favour these regions.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by wildikeman(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Scarrr:
if I hear u dey work...bigots are Jobless

As in I'm working ur schwester
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by marv1: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Nigeria can not fall.
We are only passing through a phase of life . Other developed countries have passed through it. Even though the development is very slow we shall get there .
No matter what happens we are getting stronger. No one born of a woman can divide Nigeria . In unity we stand.
Nigeria is going places . I believe in my country .
Other developed countries did not get to where they are today sundenly or overnight it was a gradual process .
America at 60 years was not what it is today.
Nigeria shall be great and be an envy of nations.
I believe in my country.
God bless Nigeria .
God bless my country.
God bless my father land.

Chiedu4Trump:
Lets all face facts,Nigeria is DEAD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12420324_NigerianShipsickingdead_jpg977a2929741a888f8c7891f4acbf58ba

This Zoo shall fall

This Zoo MUST fall

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by yahoosurepass(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by King44(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
nothing will come out from this agitations except two things happens....
if an Arewa republic agitation will start from the north and,
if Britain says ok, break the union!
Britain where?? Watin concern Britain

All it takes is 90% of Yorubas to buy the idea but right now it is still few and and scanty but if the present problems on ground are not addressed one day one day, in few years that 90% would be complete, and all the whole courts in this world would know what we cooked that got the house going up in flames.

Most Igbos have already bought the idea.

The Arewa are actually not needed when it is time, theirs would be natural, as there would be no more options for them.

If the current problems can be addressed the agitation for Oduduwa even by the minority would die a natural death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

I hope you're seeing what I'm talking about grin Nigeria is going nowhere with the backward northerners grin its a game of politics my bro.

aumeehn:
Rotate what?? Guy you will never get power served on a platter! Go mobilise your people and win Election. Nobody is rotating shit, go to the polls and win. Everyone knows the North are power concious not you guys down south that Worship Money. You said we are poor, agreed! But we know how to play power games. Igbos are one of the most populous tribe in Nigeria but they will never smell power because they are not power concious, safe for the Yorubas they are trying a little. Let me tell in the North i know a Man who is not in talking terms with his son because they both belong to different political parties. This is to show you how our people seriously take politics. You cant just sit down and expect us to vote your kisman because you guys said so! You Fight for it! Go and use your numbers and win Elections and stop whinning! North will retain power from now till 2050!
You people only dine in foolishness. You've been holding powers for long and never progress individually.
You claim the Igbo's are more populated but you've just showed how high illiteracy consumes the north. Even someone with access to internet from the north don't know the north has the highest population followed by Yoruba's. That's reason Igbo's are been cheated.
You should thank your star that the British gave u guys power and that'swhy nigeria is far from progressing. When backward people keeps ruling the brilliant people undecided . the Yoruba's are not really bothered you think the north are smart with politics grin grin grin its just a matter of time you'll understand that illiteracy is not smartness.
We won't support Mr tinubu to contest 2023 but osibanjo or fashola is a go. Let's see what the north would present to us. Its either you produce a vice or be ready for oodua country.
We have the international influence and political structure to lead this country to next level or better still decide the country.
The Igbo's already want to leave for long and if the north don't support a progressive voting system with less bigot we'll fuel the agitation for Biafra and start ours also.
Don't take illiteracy for intelligence the north is not getting it right at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2020
blaise26abj:

Since 1999, the violent has taken the presidency of this country by force . Yorubas said if we were not given the presidency because of Abiola , they got it . The religious fights/sharia contributed to the yardua presidency , then the Nigerian delta agitations eventually led to the Jonathan presidency. Then Boko haram spiralled our of control and led to the Buhari presidency . Now oduduwa/Biafra agitation Is gathering momentum .

I can state that this is about 2023 and forcing the hands of the political elite to a form of power sharing that will favour these regions.
I stand on sharing it amongst region while each region bring out their best candidate
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by aumeehn: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

I hope you're seeing what I'm talking about grin Nigeria is going nowhere with the backward northerners grin its a game of politics my bro.

You people only dine in foolishness. You've been holding powers for long and never progress individually.
You claim the Igbo's are more populated but you've just showed how high illiteracy consumes the north. Even someone with access to internet from the north don't know the north has the highest population tfollowed by Yoruba's. That's reason Igbo's are been cheated.
You should thank your star that the British gave u guys power and that'swhy nigeria is far from progressing. When backward people keeps ruling the brilliant people undecided . the Yoruba's are not really bothered you think the north are smart with politics grin grin grin its just a matter of time you'll understand that illiteracy is not smartness.
We won't support Mr tinubu to contest 2023 but osibanjo or fashola is a go. Let's see what the north would present to us. Its either you produce a vice or be ready for oodua country.
We have the international influence and political structure to lead this country to next level or better still decide the country.
The Igbo's already want to leave for long and if the north don't support a progressive voting system with less bigot we'll fuel the agitation for Biafra and start ours also.
Don't take illiteracy for intelligence the north is not getting it right at all
the only illitrate here is you! I Said Igbos are ONE OF THE MOST POPULATED! Not the Most populated! calm down and read! Biafra hahaha while your politicians te likes of Okorocha and Uzo kalu are dining with The notherners, i hope you will be ready to fight for Biafra if the Nigerian army decided to pay them a visit. Ask your Grandparents about the war! Continue chest beating, better go and mobilise your people. Chest beating and Biafra will take you nowhere. Vice hahaha! 2023 is not far now! May Allah give us both long life and Health to witness it. Mark my words i will quote this your post in 3 years time.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Kirigidi(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

There is nothing like SS in the cardinal point, it was crested because of oil region.
So because there is no SS in the cardinal point, you therefore now have the temerity to incorporate other people's lands/territories into your Biafra?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by gbishman: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
FFK you are joke and if the West weren't playing double standards you should be branded an enemy of free speech and of the press. Go and settle your home before attempting to fix Nigeria
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by ZedicusZurZoran: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
one bottle of odeku for u.[/b][/i]
EVILFOREST:

[i][b]The PRESIDENT started by dividing the country himself.

Such is on record. He can't deny such.
He caused all these.
Possibly he may be the instrument through which the country will likely divide.
He signed for it.

We have never had such a DIVISIVE leader.
He talks before thinking, yet he doesn't talk much.
But when he does, he speaks RUBBISH.
In his case SILENCE doesn't mean one is wise.
Silence can also mean VACUUM.
He should deal with it.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by gbishman: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Let me guess Igbo and Biafra right,?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by chatinent: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nadiwilliams21:

Biafra is unstoppable

Bro, I support neither Nigeria nor Biafra.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
aumeehn:
the only illitrate here is you! I Said Igbos are ONE OF THE MOST POPULATED! Not the Most populated! calm down and read! Biafra hahaha while your politicians te likes of Okorocha and Uzo kalu are dining with The notherners, i hope you will be ready to fight for Biafra if the Nigerian army decided to pay them a visit. Ask your Grandparents about the war! Continue chest beating, better go and mobilise your people. Chest beating and Biafra will take you nowhere
Among the major tribe in Nigeria they're the least populated young man. :p the east don't know they need to collaborate with SW. We are the one that would decide Nigeria fate. :p they keep going northward and the north keep deceiving them.
If the north and east decide to kick Yoruba out 2023 grin we don't need to fight before we leave this country.
At least the capital is no more in Lagos. We have international influence to support our seccession and there is nothing the Nigeria military has that we can't buy in few years.
The north need to respect us , all we want is progress not backwardness like the north

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by chaloskyx: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
i guess you would be in a better position to understand ethnic division as its similar to how your marriage with precious was also dismembered and balkanised smiley who are you to talk you that cant unify your home its a country that you are now calming understanding about
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by aumeehn: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
King44:
Britain where?? Watin concern Britain

All it takes is 90% of Yorubas to buy the idea but right now it is still few and and scanty but if the present problems on ground are not addressed one day one day, in few years that 90% would be complete, and all the whole courts in this world would know what we cooked that got the house going up in flames.

Most Igbos have already bought the idea.

The Arewa are actually not needed when it is time, theirs would be natural, as there would be no more options for them.

If the current problems can be addressed the agitation for Oduduwa even by the minority would die a natural death.
oga be serious jor! All the igbo billionaires and Yorubas in the North wont buy the idea so it is a fruitless journey. Mind you the present Pdp candiate in Ondo Tayo Jegede is a lawyer in Adamwa and gave birth to almost all his kids in Yola. Till date his family resides in his house in Yola. Oga continue talking trash online na you get your phone. Just know that you are talking trash! Nigeria is one democratic entity, whoever have the numbers will win. Go to the polls ad use your numbers!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Kirigidi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye no speak Igbo 4 me jor. The southeast and south south need to be one. Then the southwest com together. We are trying to achieve greatness. What you have is fear of the unknown
If I may ask, what is your interest in fighting for South-South to join South-East as one country rather than they have their own country, even though South-South have being demanding for their own independent country (Niger Delta Republic) since the 1960s even before the formation of Biafra?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by King44(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
aumeehn:
oga be serious jor! All the igbo billionaires and Yorubas in the North wont buy the idea so it is a fruitless journey. Mind you the present Pdp candiate in Ondo Tayo Jegede is a lawyer in Adamwa and gave birth to almost all his kids in Yola. Till date his family resides in his house in Yola. Oga continue talking trash online na you get your phone. Just know that you are talking trash! Nigeria is one democratic entity, whoever have the numbers will win. Go to the polls ad use your numbers!
Okay
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by bigfish3k: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
If Yoruba and Igbo leave, what will they eat?

Just asking for SS people tongue
Before 1914 amalgamation, what were they eating?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by aumeehn: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Among the major tribe in Nigeria they're the least populated young man. :p the east don't know they need to collaborate with SW. We are the one that would decide Nigeria fate. :p they keep going northward and the north keep deceiving them.
If the north and east decide to kick Yoruba out 2023 grin we don't need to fight before we leave this country.
At least the capital is no more in Lagos. We have international influence to support our seccession and there is nothing the Nigeria military has that we can't buy in few years.
The north need to respect us , all we want is progress not backwardness like the north
your weakness in the south is money and material things. Whoever have the means will devide and rule you. While the Northern Weakness is culture and religion. How can you buy culture and religion? Impossicant! To devide and rule you guys is very easy.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nchenches: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kirigidi:
Who be Hausa? Are they your father? So if Yoruba and Igbo Nations want to leave you think one set of terrorist black ragtag idiots will be able to stop them? Wake up from your dream. That the South have been very quiet, patient and tolerant of the excesses of the Fulani Islamists doesn't mean they are stronger than us.

Fulani can’t even contemplate fighting back for one Nigeria once the two major ethnic groups down south pull out of dysfunctional Nigeria.

After all, Fulani had since carved a new country in northern Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, but still hold on to one Nigeria because of crude oil and access to sea in the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by bigfish3k: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
wildikeman:
Spot the difference.. Yoruba are abroad protesting....Igbos are on their homeland protesting.

Heheheh... Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
What is the need for all these kinds of write up
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by UMUNNA001(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
If Yoruba and Igbo leave, what will they eat?

Just asking for SS people tongue
.they will still what they are eating now and before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.