Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (55853 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by TruthinAction: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Things like this are bound to happen when one tribe think it's their birth right to rule. The irony of it all is that they are less competent.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Graysons:
Are you people not stupid? Today it is we want oduduwa republic tomorrow it is Tinubu or Osinbajo for presdient.
You M0rons should pick one and stop acting like Zombies wey carry shrine for head.

*spit*
have we done up to this? You and sense are enemies .

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Seunpaul01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Moorish:

Your post makes sense. I am a Yoruban from the country of Yoruba

But on a serious note, restructuring is what we need.. Nigeria is a Giant

Don’t tame the beast by dissolving

But government can harness our diversity by restructuring

Exactly, Yoruban.

You have a point. Restructuring!

The bias judgement and partiality from the upper level of government ll still be an issue. Fight on who ll rule the nation ll still continue where one n tribe ll still feel marginalised. The north ll still remain less educated and continue to engage in atrocities that would undermine the nation. Restructuring may not resolve the already bastardise image of Nigeria.

Many disadvantages that I can't think of right now.

Disintegration and going separate may be a long call and seems difficult to achieve BUT if restructuring can solve the problems I mentioned above, then Nigerians agitators should settle for it.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
xcon:
. Igbo's are deceiving themselves if you believe the minority will leave Nigeria to form Biafra were the Igbo's are parasite.

Igbos are never parasite,Igbos in Rivers, IMO,Abia,Delta have oil in their lands...And Igbos are not lazy,oil or no oil...

There was Eastern Nigeria before the real parasites, used the divide and rule strategy to deceive the gullible ones.Just to weaken them,that weakness which you enjoy today.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Moorish: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Seunpaul01:

Exactly, Yoruban.

You have a point. Restructuring!

The bias judgement and partiality from the upper level of government ll still be an issue. Fight on who ll rule the nation ll still continue where one n tribe ll still feel marginalised. The north ll still remain less educated and continue to engage in atrocities that would undermine the nation. Restructuring may not resolve the already bastardise image of Nigeria.

Many disadvantages that I can't think of right now.

Disintegration and going separate may be a long call and seems difficult to achieve BUT if restructuring can solve the problems I mentioned above, then Nigerians agitators should settle for it.
I just feel the nation is too interwoven to dissolve at this point

We are already Nigerians man

The number of people living in other regions is too high

Restructuring might even be hard if it demands people from other regions abide by some local obligations for example language
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by twosquare(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Lol...that's really not so...you can only think that if you live in your world. Listen to native programs and you will see that no interwoven...ethnic identity is very much alive, if not, OBJ won't warn Buhari about Nigeria being so divided like they have ever seen before. So, that's it.
Moorish:

Restructuring might even be hard if it demands people from other regions abide by some local obligations for example language
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Moorish: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2020
twosquare:
Lol...that's really not so...you can only think that if you live in your world. Listen to native programs and you will see that no interwoven...ethnic identity is very much alive, if not, OBJ won't warn Buhari about Nigeria being so divided like they have ever seen before. So, that's it.
If we divide across language lines you do realize there will be more than one country from Edo state alone ? Is this feasible to you ?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by twosquare(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2020
Moorish:

If we divide across language lines you do realize there will be more than one country from Edo state alone ? Is this feasible to you ?
They can decide to stick together as they are presently due to viability. Division is not done based on language line alone, but similarity in culture, philosophy, and ancestry tales. If they decide to join Niger Delta Republic or whatever name they decide to go along with, it is all fine and good, but they will know that they were not forced to join, but decided themselves....and not this fake contraption.

*You will most likely go with people who behave like you do...
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Seunpaul01(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Moorish:

It's never too late to start, my brother.

Majority of the high number that leave abroad continue to spoil the nation's dignity overseas. Majority of them, wch I could call the good one, are the push behind separation.

Yeah, we are too interwoven but using that and the language barriers only show weakness. Something a prospective country should desist from. If the country divide, there is right for citizenship, if someone do not belong to a particular region he/she can claim the region by any suitable form of citizenship.

I don't say Nigeria cannot turn up better, just that the damage have gone too deep. Sixty years is long enough for a country to make life better for itself and the citizens. And the last option for change now is either restructuring with better policy or rather still, total separation.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by darediamond(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2020
J111333:
Ipob yuuts are protesting in Nigeria while Oduduwa yuuts are protesting in London.

Now we know who dey fear python dance pass. grin

is it not your land that north took python dance to when you try to do what we did here in Odua land?

Did North dare to bring Soldiers to our land when we Bring on AMOTEKUN?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by NaMeAboki: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2020
wirelessmaster:

So IBO and Yoruba leaving Nigeria is complex, what about if it is Hausa and Fulani that are leaving? If Hausa are leaving, nobody will force them to stay and[b] it does not require violence, why is IBO and Yoruba leaving Nigeria now a matter of war?[/b]

Kindly show where I may have made reference to VIOLENCE let alone WAR in my post?
If you cannot read and comprehend better go back to school and get re-educated so as to avoid making such idiotic comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.