Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (55857 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Biafra & oduduwa exit is sure!! But one problem I have with our oduduwa counterpart is trust!! They can turn against you in a few seconds!! But all the same shaa

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:
All dis ones dey protest dey drink bottle water I sure sey amala and ewedu and akpu with ofe owerri go dey one corner
abeg let's forget all dis radarada and fixate our energy to Restructuring dis failed system we can start by boycotting every election to be held in dis system a Divided Nigeria no pay Us oo
God bless Us God no go shame Us
Restructuring is the first step then a fight against corruption is the next. At least someone noticed this.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Stomoney(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Yoruba people too wise
J111333:
Ipob yuuts are protesting in Nigeria while Oduduwa yuuts are protesting in London.

Now we know who dey fear python dance pass. grin

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by nakaman: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
If Yoruba and Igbo leave, what will they eat?

Just asking for SS people tongue
like you have food already

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by MENELIIK: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
So these scar face republic are even interested to have their own freedom

But I don't know why most of them will be drooling all over here when they hear of the glorious IPOB grin grin

Ndi ofe nmanu sef grin grin grin

Osu those ones are part of your P*gs and Idi*ts tribe and not Omoluabis
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by richystar(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
You are not a student of history, if only you know your celeberated Azikwe was the bad egg, who stab Awolowo from the back after stern warning against involving the Cownu in there plan Republic.

He stab Awolowo at the back when he signed the amalgamation and made alliance with the north.
Your forfathers are the real betrayer, he is the reason why you are wailing today.

Biafra go no where, you will all remaine in this Zoo and enjoy what your father's had created

obiekunie2
post=94520912:

make una forget this shit!

na game them wan take us play like this.

them don see say 2023 go b huge lose for them so they wan take style scatter all the efforts made so far by ndi igbo against 2023.

NA SO THEIR GRAND FATHER TAKE USE ZIK HEAD ONLY TO DUMP HIM AFTER GAINING FAVOUR FROM THE NORTH.

I SEE MONKEY HAND FOR THIS VERY OILY SOUP!

IF ODUDAWA WAN SEEK FOR THEIR REPUBLIC THEY SHOULD START FROM NIGERIA LIKE IPOB!
LONDON IS NOT NIGERIA!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:
All dis ones dey protest dey drink bottle water I sure sey amala and ewedu and akpu with ofe owerri go dey one corner
abeg let's forget all dis radarada and fixate our energy to Restructuring dis failed system we can start by boycotting every election to be held in dis system a Divided Nigeria no pay Us oo
God bless Us God no go shame Us
Where were you when people have been clamoring for restructuring over decades?
When new party gets to power they'll 4get and start eating money.
If you no vote north will vote and they'll continue with the system. Open your eyes bro Nigeria is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Scarrr: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
wildikeman:

So Ibadan fine like London....?wow
go hustle bruh... bigotry /pettiness no dey pay
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu those ones are part of your P*gs and Idi*ts tribe and not Omoluabis

Hahahaha

Are you saying those scars am seeing on their faces are not of the brown roof republic hahaha

But the glorious IPOB can't rally for those in the WASTE

Hahahaha
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Antoeni(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Loose Canon
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by wildikeman(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Scarrr:
go hustle bruh... bigotry /pettiness no dey pay

It does.. See how it's been working.

Na u dey hustle ba... Where has it gotten you?

Me I'm working o
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Omoslim26: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Restructuring is the first step then a fight against corruption is the next. At least someone noticed this.

If We have a restructured state it will take an excessive genious to steal with such impunity as is seen in dis system where we keep rotating thieves

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
richystar:
You are not a student of history, if only you know your c.

Biafra go no where, you will all remaine in this Zoo and enjoy what your father's had created

But at times I do wonder why awolowo use the ojukwu fight for Biafra ad vengeance instead of pushing north out of southwest.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Instead of you to counter the assertion you go so low to insults, I don't blame you, I blame your father for not buying postinor for your mother.
I don't blame your father for not giving you good home training
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by MENELIIK: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

Hahahaha

Are you saying those scars am seeing on their faces are not of the brown roof republic hahaha

But the glorious IPOB can't rally for those in the WASTE

Hahahaha

Osus from the erosion ravaged South Evil glorious? Then glorious has a new meaning
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye no speak Igbo 4 me jor. The southeast and south south need to be one. Then the southwest com together. We are trying to achieve greatness. What you have is fear of the unknown
A divided Nigeria will be catastrophic, look at South Sudan that struggled for secession the place is a hovel now, look at North Korea, the country that struggles to secede hardly makes it because starting a country is not easy, it's not like some skill you learn by getting a for dummies book for shit sakes, there's no forward plan self, nnamdi kanu is just going around insulting people and spreading fake news. Man I can't believe I was born in such a country.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:

If We have a restructured state it will take an excessive genious to steal with such impunity as is seen in dis system where we keep rotating thieves
Are you just waking up? Since when have people been clamoring for restructuring?
Decades has past yet nothing is happening

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

I be buhari weh dae torment your life?
na u Buhari dey torment!!
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by LZAA: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
meavox:

Power dynamics has changed. Power is now with MNN Alliance that is: Oduduwa bloc, Middle Belt bloc and Lower Niger bloc (SE & SS together). It is no longer with Arewa (and Britain). Britain is collapsing under Brexit plus it is a new country now that will not support Arewa and her terrorists.

This is the NEW NORMAL. We can tell Arewa to shut up as it is the MNN Alliance that now decides how and what happens to this Union. Spread the message.
You must understand that bambambiglo and arrewa wee not like this postgrin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2021 blackking98 iceberg3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:

Not actually bro, remember what led to the 1966 coup in the first place, corruption was a problem since independence and we must fight it after restructuring, because only restructuring will give the north sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I don't blame your father for not giving you good home training
Look at this one, if only your father had not seen you as a pathetic waste of space and a minus one to his family you won't have quoted me the way you did.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Bobyro: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2020
tsagir:
I LOVE AREWA BECOUSE WE ARE UNITE NO AREWA NORTH NO AREWA WEST NO AREWA SOUTH NO AREWA EAST ,WE ARE ONE IN MIND.
You all wear hijabs and believe in one THING. WHY won't you be united?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

A divided Nigeria will be catastrophic, look at South Sudan that struggled for secession the place is a hovel now, look at North Korea, the country that struggles to secede hardly makes it because starting a country is not easy, it's not like some skill you learn by getting a for dummies book for shit sakes, there's no forward plan self, nnamdi kanu is just going around insulting people and spreading fake news. Man I can't believe I was born in such a country.
I sincerely understand your point but I'm from southwest , nnamdi KANU is banking on oil region.
I'm very sure Lagos and Ogun state would gather their brilliant thinkers on way forward, presently southwest contribute 70% of Nigeria tax system.
I'm very sure we would have high igr from human resources and not natural resources what we need in southwest is stable electricity and high tax. High Tax is better than harsh economy
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Bobyro: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2020
xcon:
. Igbo's are deceiving themselves if you believe the minority will leave Nigeria to form Biafra were the Igbo's are parasite.
Igbos are independent, you know that so well. How are the igbos dependent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by ElValiente(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Bangladesh ke haaaa.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Omoslim26: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Biafra & oduduwa exit is sure!! But one problem I have with our oduduwa counterpart is trust!! They can turn against you in a few seconds!! But all the same shaa

Do you guys even think of the consequences of a breakup
firstly Its delusional to think their can be any break up without war in Africa where hate and tribal sentiments rules over reasoning and diplomacy
Wat of people Who have inter married and cross breed
Wat or people who have create socio-financial affiliations

Do you even know wat it is to taste poverty, do d extraordinary and all sort of tidious jobs to beat it to live a comfortable life at least to a minimum
All dis to not count abi?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by eddyslim(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2020
sylarada:

Send a DM today cheesy
For what pls?
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

I sincerely understand your point but I'm from southwest , nnamdi KANU is banking on oil region.
I'm very sure Lagos and Ogun state would gather their brilliant thinkers on way forward, presently southwest contribute 70% of Nigeria tax system.
I'm very sure we would have high igr from human resources and not natural resources what we need in southwest is stable electricity and high tax. High Tax is better than harsh economy
And that oil region will still suffer if they join biafra and they won't even join us, is it akwa ibom you expect to join us, people that don't even really like igbo people, now this plan you've stated is nice even though it's not a full plan, but those people you are seeing protesting are moved by resentment and a sudden rush of adrenaline, before we know it we might find ourselves in another sticky problem, and mind you, as a new nation it is not easy at all, other countries you see around are already far ahead, if massive corruption should creep in at such an early stage, say bye bye to development for at least two centuries, even Nigeria would seem like heaven compared to such a disaster.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:

Do you guys even think of the consequences of a breakup
firstly Its delusional to think their can be any break up without war in Africa where hate and tribal sentiments rules over reasoning and diplomacy
Wat of people Who have inter married and cross breed
Wat or people who have create socio-financial affiliations

Do you even know wat it is to taste poverty, do d extraordinary and all sort of tidious jobs to beat it to live a comfortable life at least to a minimum
Don't bother with some of these secessionists, they are moved by sentiments and adrenaline, when they finally find what they are looking for, gringrin na when you go see say life no be beans.
Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
So, soon there'll be no giant of Africa...

You people don't know how envious other African countries are of Nigeria. Also those that see Nigeria as a threat can't wait for the country to break.

If they must, then they should revert back to the regions before lugard's amalgation. Or at best, the current regions.

Then we can have, Northern-Nigeria, Southwest-Nigeria, Southeast-Nigeria, South-south Nigeria, Midbelt-Nigeria.

Just like North-Korea, South-Korea.

Instead of these weird local names. That way, we somehow remain the giant of Africa but as independent regions/ countries.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
Omoslim26:

and all sort of tidious jobs to beat it to live a comfortable life at least to a minimum
I always thought of these also until I noticed secession don't need violence or breaking families. Just the way I can marry some one from Benin rep that's how I'll marry someone from Biafra. It does not mean we have to chase all Igbo's living in north and Lagos .

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest by Seunpaul01(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2020
See as Igbo flags dey contradict each other. Country never starts they don dey disagree with flag colours.

I support Yoruba but not the name they want to call their nation. It is uncivilized to use a name base on tale of ancestors to name a country, Yoruba nation would have sound well - The Republic of Yoruba, United States of Yorubas.

Just like there is Korea for Koreans, China for Chinese, Portugal for Portuguese, France for French, Russia for Russian etc... We should also have Yoruba for Yorubas..or Yorubarian cheesy I think the latter go well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.