Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (13879 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

like said this not secondary school relationship discuss so don't know what we are talking about cretin.
you think if is just doing what highlight up there men will be complaining??
Maybe you should ask ladies older than you what they demand for from there bf then you will understand this thread.
no biscuits and sweet

Men are complaining about those things she listed up there. Recently there was a post about dates and a guy was telling other guys to only offer malt to a girl on a date. Like, are men becomming these cheap and yet somehow still expect women to stand by their side?
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
yunglegend99:
Surely with the way things are going, these girls ranting, feminist growing stronger, and the simps will keep on falling victims as preys, as tools to be used, definitly they will be wiped out of the race of men if they dont change. it is like survival of the fittest, and only the alpha posses the characteristics to survive this world of raging feminist. so when i say death to simps i dont wish them death, but nature will clear them out soon.

And you really think that when simps clear out, the women that depend on men won't go with them? Women leeching on men make them relevant and once the cash cow is gone, the leeches die off.

Know this, when alpha males take over, women will adapt and become feminists. See, what you guys are pushing for is ultimately building a society where more men will become gay because women won't rate men anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
demmymoney:

Sure in marriage and that's the only institution where the man is not meant to share financial responsibility mostly with his wife but it doesn't mean the woman should not be understanding, less entitled, independent, ambitious, respectful, submissive etc

But Wat about in a dating relationship

I feel in a dating relationship it's meant to b shared, especially the financial responsibilities pending when the two parties get married... Once there's love, understanding,less entitlement from both sides, respect etc it wud be easier for both parties to understand their roles by the time they get married.

Most guys show of love and strength is by showing off to their wives and showering her with lots of goodies of life especially the ones she wished for during ur guy's dating & courtship

And most ladies show of love and strength during dating & courtship asides sex is been supportive, ambitious, same visioned as their partner etc

So it wud be easier for both parties to have a successful marriage

But the mindset that because u are dating a guy, the guy should have sole financial responsibility for u isn't good and same thing goes for guys because u are dating a lady doesn't mean she must have sole sexual and financial responsibility for the guy

Understanding is key sha in any relationship

Acts of love during a relationship is out of choice and feelings and it's not mandatory for both parties involved

I feel if u love someone u will go all out to show it be it mentally, financially, sexually, spiritually sef

How you run your relationship while dating will reflect in your marriage. If you shared responsibilities in your dating phase, continue like that when you get married. If you do otherwise, don't be shocked if it causes problems in your marriage.

Set the tone you want in marriage while still dating. Any serious change ruins the foundation and introduces strains and stress.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Men are complaining about those things she listed up there. Recently there was a post about dates and a guy was telling other guys to only offer malt to a girl on a date. Like, are men becomming these cheap and yet somehow still expect women to stand by their side?
is a date meant to be about food
Only hungry ladies complain about food....in other countries ladies take tea or coffee on date but here Nigeria is an opportunity to eat what they can't afford.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

is a date meant to be about food
Only hungry ladies complain about food....in other countries ladies take tea or coffee on date but here Nigeria is an opportunity to eat what they can't afford.

Which country do ladies drink tea or coffee only at dates?

Please, don't kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Which country do ladies drink tea or coffee only at dates?

Please, don't kill me with laughter grin grin grin
If you are educated and understand foreign accent start watching foreign movies so you can understand there life style over there....stop watching Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

If you are educated and understand foreign accent start watching foreign movies so you can understand there life style over there....stop watching Nollywood.

Please, don't feel fly with that. I even thought you have firsthand experience.

Cc: Lefulefu

Come and explain how you guys order stuffs when you go to Starbucks for date.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Godoverevery: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Telling you that would have been me bragging and I don't do that.......I might not have gone to lot of country overseas but the two have been there is a big difference between them and average Nigeria lady.....they are more reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

Telling you that would have been me bragging and I don't do that.......I might not have gone to lot of country overseas but the two have been there is a big difference between them and average Nigeria lady.....they are more reasonable.

I still maintain no one orders just coffee on a date.

Besides, this was not the point of your initial comment. You said men don't mind going on dates and doing romantic stuffa but going by your posts now, apparently that's a lie. You guys are just plain cheap.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

pls dont laugh me..i am rather old fashioned cheesy cheesy cheesy..what is Starbucks? grin ..is that a chinese resturant or what? For me oo i believe if u are a young guy and you not earning much and u want to meet a lady for the first then take her to place that is friendly to ur pocket.I dont think a normal guy would argue he cant meet up a girl in Mr Bigg or any of the fastfood joints in naija.Those places are conducive to meet in nigeria cos their environments are neat and if it comes ordering..how much would be a piece of meatpie and a bottle of coke to order.Even if he cant afford such their normal cheap clean eateries he could do his meeting up.It doesnt make sense when u know u cant afford it will now be carrying a girl to an italian resturant pr chinese resturant when u know their services there is quite expensive.when u have a steady job that pays well and u now married u can take ur wife once in a while to a chinese resturant or italian resturant to spoil her cheesy.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by mikebabs101: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

lol which man have you met that has is eye glue on your money (which money do you even have).

We all know most women are very stingy....so how many women will even date men that will depend on them??
How many men dey see woman money spend, abeg let's talk about something else, ladies are generally stingy and most of them are broke

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by phazotron(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:
What I do:

I don't just chase ladies for relationships. The far we could go is being just friends.

The irony of it is I have very many who are into me.

Lowkey does it.

It works for me.

I tell you

Even when I like a female I won't tell until im sure she can be a great friend then I can push further
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by phazotron(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Godoverevery:

Not just reasonable

Better in every level
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by demmymoney(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How you run your relationship while dating will reflect in your marriage. If you shared responsibilities in your dating phase, continue like that when you get married. If you do otherwise, don't be shocked if it causes problems in your marriage.

Set the tone you want in marriage while still dating. Any serious change ruins the foundation and introduces strains and stress.

First of all, there's a difference between dating and marriage

U can't b doing marriage duties while dating, it is not smart

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Liposure: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
mikebabs101:
How many men dey see woman money spend, abeg let's talk about something else, ladies are generally stingy and most of them are broke
aside that, a lot of them are capitalising on the patriachal nature of men whereby the dude takes care of everything

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by OGWILLS123: 2:16am On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
See this one, when i read all these your comment i just laugh, because my family can feed your family from now till eternity, it wouldn't even affect us in anyway, so why should i look for a boyfriend that has not be able to himself properly to feed me.
I thought you wanted to say you can feed his family undecided
not your family can feed his family undecided
the only time wey Naija babe Brain fit activate nah when food dey involve
no wonder they can't think of any other things cry

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Drsnives(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.

God bless you for this post bro
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Drsnives(m): 3:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Madibah:

Take care of who?
Na me born am ?
We're sharing the bills
We're both adults
We're both responsible
But Nigerian guys has made it looks like taking care of the wife or girlfriend is a responsibility of the man ,and it's actually not
I can't date a lady who doesn't have a job
Who doesn't have any qualifications
But just feeling she's beautiful and she has shape and that's her only qualification

If it's olosho now it's fine I'm paying for everything
And she go suffer am for bedroom grin

Correct man
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Chocogoddess(f): 3:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Wcom to Nigeria, where a Woman's ability to adapt to poverty determines if she's a wife Material or not... Yes, the woman is supposed to be able to support no matter how small..

Buh most men now use this as an excuse for shying away from their responsibilities...

And remember if those men weren't doing well for themselves, m sure those women won't have given them a chance... No matter how much a lady earns, she needs her man to Spoil her, the take care of some of her needs, iit's not greed, it's natural, it just shows that u are responsible, man enough cool
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LINTUNE(m): 4:50am On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
Replying you is a waste of time, stingy things.
ny happiness is that , not all gals have ur leeching menatlity, the other day, a friend was telling me how his cousin (female) sent 100k to her bf that was traveling to lag to get greeners pasture, this is a gal that earns 85k...she is also planning to surprise him with a mifi as gift for his bday, cos the guy is a programmer...in as much as we have so many leeches like u, there are still lot of sensible matured nigerian women out there, the type that God will so punish any man that toy with their heart, cos they are rare jewels...so madam continue with ur mentality, but stop sounding like its a norm...bye

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LINTUNE(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2020
Chocogoddess:
Wcom to Nigeria, where a Woman's ability to adapt to poverty determines if she's a wife Material or not... Yes, the woman is supposed to be able to support no matter how small..

Buh most men now use this as an excuse for shying away from their responsibilities...

And remember if those men weren't doing well for themselves, m sure those women won't have given them a chance... No matter how much a lady earns, she needs her man to Spoil her, the take care of some of her needs, iit's not greed, it's natural, it just shows that u are responsible, man enough cool
thats if she deserves spoiling, if she doesn't spoil me once in a while, then Bleep her, i won't spoil her even if im the richest man alive...all u gals know how to do is broke shane guys, like ur father or brothers are even doing better financially than those guys...later u want equal opportunity with men, if u want ww men to be like our fathers, why not learn how to be like our fore mothers, be a hoyse wife, don't have a career, just sit at home and take care of the kids, then i bet u, u will receive mire spoiling u can get..

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Iceyjayz: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.
Thank you
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Iceyjayz: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
What do these men know sef,bragging about being alpha online,i swear to my creator that I will so simp their leader ubunja and his cohorts beyond recognition.Most women don't know the powers and ability they naturally posses.No man born of a woman is beyond simping,all in all let us all be good for posterity sake
Keep deceiving yourself, you think because you have one vagina like that and fallen boobs you can control a man, I just laugh at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by emmaodet: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Gentlemen, this is still part of the game !
To create competition anxiety in you, like she's kind of special, and it's a privilege to have her associate herself with you.
An average woman out there is operating from abundant mindset, even if the options that will gladly take care of them is not what they need, and most of the men are just their to pour off their cum,and move on to the next available woman.
A woman's line of options is not necessarily men that are there for something serious, just to insert their d*ck and move on.
While on the other hand, a man line of options are mostly women who perceive him as more valuable and a prize.
Gentlemen, build your value, you will end up caring less if other men are going after her, because she knows you're a gem and will not want to lose you.
In essence, valuable men are the prize and not women, don't allow them to make you feel otherwise.
It's all a game!

Guys, the very moment you become scared to lose any woman, is the moment you begin your journey to losing her!
I did not make the rules,reality and woman nature did.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by emmaodet: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Gentlemen, this is still part of the game !
To create competition anxiety in you, like she's kind of special, and it's a privilege to have her associate herself with you.
An average woman out there is operating from abundant mindset, even if the options that will gladly take care of them is not what they need, and most of the men are just their to pour off their cum,and move on to the next available woman.
A woman's line of options is not necessarily men that are there for something serious, just to insert their d*ck and move on.
While on the other hand, a man line of options are mostly women who perceive him as more valuable and a prize.
Gentlemen, build your value, you will end up caring less if other men are going after her, because she knows you're a gem and will not want to lose you.
In essence, valuable men are the prize and not women, don't allow them to make you feel otherwise.
It's all a game!

Guys, the very moment you become scared to lose any woman, is the moment you begin your journey to losing her!
I did not make the rules,reality and woman nature did.

I want to thank God for making me to know a forum like nairaland because comments like this are what really brushed me up and makes me to work towards valuing myself and raises my self esteem.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by virginprincess(f): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
LINTUNE:
ny happiness is that , not all gals have ur leeching menatlity, the other day, a friend was telling me how his cousin (female) sent 100k to her bf that was traveling to lag to get greeners pasture, this is a gal that earns 85k...she is also planning to surprise him with a mifi as gift for his bday, cos the guy is a programmer...in as much as we have so many leeches like u, there are still lot of sensible matured nigerian women out there, the type that God will so punish any man that toy with their heart, cos they are rare jewels...so madam continue with ur mentality, but stop sounding like its a norm...bye
Mr man you don't even know me yet you just concluded that am a leech, let me make it clear to you, i can never beg a man for money, i was not brought up that way, i don't depend on anybody for money not even my parent, it just that you guys don't get my point, because you don't want to understand.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Damian457: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Honestly, These simps keep bringing shame to us
MajesticKris:
Nice words...

Only if the SIMPS will stop disgracing us...
They are mostly moved by what they see...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LINTUNE(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2020
virginprincess:
Mr man you don't even know me yet you just concluded that am a leech, let me make it clear to you, i can never beg a man for money, i was not brought up that way, i don't depend on anybody for money not even my parent, it just that you guys don't get my point, because you don't want to understand.
its u thatbdont understand, normally a guy should show love, buy gifts for his gal, take her out, all this should be done out of love, and not the gal feeling entitled ...u cant tell me as a hustling young man to train a gal in the uni, or get her an iphone 11, if i do that, it woyld be on my own detriment, ...try and understand the ops point, and dont judge this with emotions...even as a rich guy, why should i spend so much money on gal i might not marry, a gal who hasn't contributed much in my life apart from sex?, of course i can take her for little shopping, and all other minor stuff..but a responsibke woman should nrver feel entitled to a man's money, ....how would u feel if ur brother spends so much money on his gal, without considering family first?..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020
lefulefu:
pls dont laugh me..i am rather old fashioned cheesy cheesy cheesy..what is Starbucks? grin ..is that a chinese resturant or what? For me oo i believe if u are a young guy and you not earning much and u want to meet a lady for the first then take her to place that is friendly to ur pocket.I dont think a normal guy would argue he cant meet up a girl in Mr Bigg or any of the fastfood joints in naija.Those places are conducive to meet in nigeria cos their environments are neat and if it comes ordering..how much would be a piece of meatpie and a bottle of coke to order.Even if he cant afford such their normal cheap clean eateries he could do his meeting up.It doesnt make sense when u know u cant afford it will now be carrying a girl to an italian resturant pr chinese resturant when u know their services there is quite expensive.when u have a steady job that pays well and u now married u can take ur wife once in a while to a chinese resturant or italian resturant to spoil her cheesy.

You don't know Starbucks? You guys don't have them where you stay? I'm shocked by this revelation.

Anyway, the whole point of mentioning Starbucks was to state categorically that no one orders just coffee on a date. Cause when has coffee ever been a "go to" for dates. Unless it's for on the go, then maybe I'll agree.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2020
demmymoney:

First of all, there's a difference between dating and marriage

U can't b doing marriage duties while dating, it is not smart

Thank you so much for missing the point entirely.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by fuckaholic25(f): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2020
in all you do, never forget Eboue
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2020
Zzor:
Rubbish post ,don't take care of your woman and watch another man gladly do.You are sounding like a man leech,i hope you are not mimimile93.Those women you mentioned in your post wouldn't have agreed to marry their husbands if they show the same traits and behavior you are portraying.
Seconded..

You're always on point girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.